Is the 'New European' a contemptible rag?

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Krystal n Chips
Capt
Capt

Re: Is the 'New European' a contemptible rag?

#101 Post by Krystal n Chips » Mon May 27, 2019 6:56 am

FD2 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:17 pm
Being naive about these matters, I thought that it was up to each of us to reveal as much or as little of ourselves, our backgrounds etc as we pleased. Why are you so obsessed with this nationality matter K&C?

It seems to me that most of the time all you do is try and get a rise from the usual suspects by including links to left wing papers and TV programs, without trying to put forward arguments or evidence to support your own views. This is a pity because input from the left is really needed to counter a strong right wing bias, so that there might be more balance in these political 'discussions'. If someone on the left is wrong, in your opinion, just say so. There are plenty on here not afraid to point out the failings of those on the right even though their views are right wing. I think it's just sensible judgement.

I completely agree with Sisemen's last comment. This is getting very tiring.
You are correct about how much information we chose to reveal however, this is not applicable to the aggrieved party. On TOP. just about every facet of his life was revealed, including as I said, posting his UKIP membership number. For anybody wishing to remain anonymous, this isn't what you would call astute thinking.

Nationality ?...well there have been several posts about immigrants and immigration, non of them articulate or supportive, and a great deal of self promotion about South Africa and life there. However, included in these modest treatises over the years, there's been one or two, lets call them anomalies shall we. Such anomalies usually arise in the real world when somebody constantly, and excessively, promotes themselves to gain prominence in a group and thereafter become accepted as being somebody of note.

There may have been a brief page in some lecture at Dartmouth or Shrivenham, if you attended this latter hallowed hall of ignorance that is, about group dynamics. Although to be fair, the chapter was probably annotated "Intentionally Blank " anyway which is a shame because if this topic had been included you would have a better understanding as to why self-aggrandizement and desperation to be accepted are so prominently displayed within the contents of the posts.

Unfortunately, again as in the real world, people like myself start taking a closer interest into the veracity of these claims. This isn't generally well received by the, by now, core of loyal supporters and abuse and vilification generally result. How dare you question these claims ! . At which point, the moment abuse starts to become a standard and hackneyed response, then it's evident the suspicions about an individual are correct.

I always post original thoughts, I also post links to support these thoughts. If you ever read them, in detail, you would be able to make the correlation. Equally, other than when it comes to Treeza, I've not seen many posts on here than are condemnatory of the right wing.

Capetonian

#102 Post by Capetonian » Mon May 27, 2019 6:57 am

JH
What.pack? Running where?

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#103 Post by John Hill » Mon May 27, 2019 7:15 am

Perhaps you have forgotten when North Korea was the hottest topic on the site.
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

Capetonian

#104 Post by Capetonian » Mon May 27, 2019 7:19 am

If that's what you mean, the answer is there for you to find and draw your own conclusion.
Don't bother letting me know if you come to a conclusion.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#105 Post by Pontius Navigator » Mon May 27, 2019 8:10 am

This is like a one sided tennis game with a wall instead of a net.

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#106 Post by FD2 » Mon May 27, 2019 10:30 am

I’m beginning to think it’s the view from inside Priory Hospital Cheadle Royal....

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#107 Post by FD2 » Mon May 27, 2019 10:49 am

Enough is enough! The whining, bitter and twisted one is back on the ignore list.

Capetonian

#108 Post by Capetonian » Mon May 27, 2019 11:31 am

I fail to see the point of ignore lists. It's just sweeping the dirt under the carpet.

I prefer to do my own censorship, I can glance at the drivel and very quickly pick out relevant or worthwhile points, or mostly, decide that there aren't any.

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#109 Post by om15 » Mon May 27, 2019 11:48 am

I think the conversation on this thread appears to have exhausted its self, or exhausted the readers at any rate, might be a good idea to draw the curtains.

Capetonian

#110 Post by Capetonian » Mon May 27, 2019 11:55 am

There was a publication set up after the 2016 Brexit vote called the 'New European'. Its sole aim seems to be to stir up as much hatred and bile amongst the Remain contingent as possible
The question in the original posting by FD2 has been clearly answered in the affirmative.
The thread has run its course and closing it would give KaknKrap one less platform for his deranged rants.

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#111 Post by FD2 » Mon May 27, 2019 7:20 pm

Agreed - I think it has run its course.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#112 Post by Pontius Navigator » Mon May 27, 2019 7:33 pm

Capetonian wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:31 am
I fail to see the point of ignore lists. It's just sweeping the dirt under the carpet.
On your shoe or under the carpet it is still there. Given the choice I would rather not see the crap.

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#113 Post by BenThere » Tue May 28, 2019 1:44 am

Better yet, if you don't like the flow of this thread, post a thought-provoking, creative, insightful idea and we'll comment on that. Threads die of their own accord when they move to page 2. It's only natural, as Ray Davies said.

Krystal n Chips
Capt
Capt

#114 Post by Krystal n Chips » Tue May 28, 2019 5:36 am

Capetonian wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:31 am

I prefer to do my own censorship, I can glance at the drivel and very quickly pick out relevant or worthwhile points, or mostly, decide that there aren't any.

Ah, a new career awaits !......may I suggest however, that, before embarking on such, you carry out some familiarisation with the processes involved given you have an extensive supply of your own posts which conform to the above criteria to select from.

https://www.sfep.org.uk/about/faqs/what ... ofreading/