Citizen Khan

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Citizen Khan

#41 Post by Pontius Navigator » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:20 pm

Ben, sadly Europe seems to have imported the worst thieves and scum and they thrive in tourist areas.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#42 Post by prospector » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:05 am

There was some Islamist figurehead that stated a long time ago? that the next conflict between Muslim and Christian would be won by the "Wombs of the women of Islam". It would appear, with the number of Islamic faith people being imported into Christian societies,and for many enjoying the fruits of the Christian welfare state, and the difference in birth rates, between the religions, that prediction may well eventually be proved to be true.

Capetonian

#43 Post by Capetonian » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:00 pm

The number of murders in London this year - 146 - broke last year's total of 133 by early December - and it is the highest level recorded since 2008 when Scotland Yard investigated 154 deaths.
I am sure Sillidick Khan must be very proud of himself as he reviews the year.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#44 Post by OFSO » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:14 pm

There are murders and then there are murders. I can't find it in myself to weep for embryo drug dealers eliminating each other.

Capetonian

#45 Post by Capetonian » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:18 pm

Me neither, and anything that takes drug dealers, embryonic or otherwise, out of circulation is beneficial to society. The tragedy is that it is affecting civilised elements of society too as it spills over.

Capetonian

#46 Post by Capetonian » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:33 am

Figures released today show that crime, and in particular murder, figures for most of the UK are significantly down on previous years. Except London. Are you listening, Sillidiq?