The disgraceful BBC

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: The disgraceful BBC

#961 Post by OFSO » Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:43 am

I see the BBC is going to do a LGBT (lots more initials) version of Dr Who, written and acted by gay and trans women. However it's disgraceful that no dwarves are included, or illegal immigrant dwarves, perhaps gay ones. Or deaf mutes, perhaps. Once again the BBC have failed, utterly, in their attempt to be 'inclusive'.

It's just been pointed out to me that none of the alien creatures in Dr Who are Jewish. What is the wretched BBC up to!

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#962 Post by OFSO » Sun May 08, 2022 2:35 pm

I see the next actor to play Dr Who is from Africa. I've no wish to prejudge him, he might well be a jolly good actor, but can't you just see the PC Noddies at BBC ticking off their list of categories. "Now we've had a woman, next must be a black, after that a disabled illegal immigrant, then perhaps a deaf and dumb lesbian... "

jimtherev
Station Padre
Station Padre

#963 Post by jimtherev » Sun May 08, 2022 9:45 pm

OFSO wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 2:35 pm
I see the next actor to play Dr Who is from Africa. I've no wish to prejudge him, he might well be a jolly good actor, but can't you just see the PC Noddies at BBC ticking off their list of categories. "Now we've had a woman, next must be a black, after that a disabled illegal immigrant, then perhaps a deaf and dumb lesbian... "
Do you mean a deaf and dumb one-legged pregnant lesbian?