Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Chaos in USA

#3041 Post by Undried Plum » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:20 pm

admin2 wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:34 pm
Admin2:

UP - Your post about the Swedish flight has been deleted

You were doing really well until here, but your language has let you down again. Do try harder.

What 'language ' do you invoke, and in how many words, did you invoke as an an excuse to censor an opinion which you so clearly stomped upon?

Please restore the full post, in its context, even if you feel obliged to do that astserist thing to blind us all to reality.

admin2
Capt
Capt

#3042 Post by admin2 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:31 pm

UP - you did say you were busy lambing, so you can have a whole week off with your family without having to worry about O-N. See you again in April.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3043 Post by AtomKraft » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:36 pm

This banning for naughty words thing is like being back in primary school.

Next thing we will have to ask 'Miss' if we can go to the toilet...

Seenenough

#3044 Post by Seenenough » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:03 pm

PN

You stated

"Then John Mearsheimer argued in 2015 that NATO expansionism created the present situation. I would argue that the creation of NATO in 1949, in 1955 the METO/CENTO, and in 1954 were all intended to envelop the USSR."

I cannot find any document or statement that says it is or has been NATO's intention is to invade Russia and nor can I find any literature that says a country was forced to become a NATO member.

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3045 Post by llondel » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:12 am

Undried Plum wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:49 am
AtomKraft wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:08 pm
Putting doddery old men in the White House might be passable in peacetime.

In Wartime, not so much.

That walk of his makes him look positively geriatric, not so say physically handicapped.
FDR wasn't very nimble on his feet, was he? Nevertheless, he was arguably the best President the US ever had.

I'm trying very hard to think of a US President in the 20th and 21st centuries who wasn't a Wartime President. Any ideas? Was he a tapdancer or something?
Teddy Roosevelt, Taft, Harding, Coolidge and Hoover would be the most likely candidates. Carter technically wasn't at war, although Iran certainly spoiled his tenure. You could also include McKinley, because the war when he was in office was the 19th century.

Seenenough

#3046 Post by Seenenough » Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:00 am

Now they are blaming it on his Irish heritage

MEDIA Published March 28, 2022 8:15pm EDT
Former Obama defense secretary: President Biden made Putin gaffe because he's 'Irish'
Biden said that Putin 'cannot remain in power' in Russia during a speech in Poland.

Leon Panetta, who served as secretary of defense when Biden was the vice president, suggested on Monday the president made the comments about Putin because of his Irish heritage

"I can understand his emotional feel about Putin not staying in office. I think a lot of people would probably agree with that. But at this point in the game, you really have to keep your messages very simple and very direct, and I think this created some confusion that wasn’t helpful," Panetta said during an interview on CNN's "Newsroom." "I happen to think that Joe Biden, you know, he’s Irish, really has a great deal of compassion when he sees that people are suffering. And I think it overwhelmed him in the sense of seeing all of the horrors that were resulting from this war."

prospector
Capt
Capt

#3047 Post by prospector » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:56 am

Did not appear to have a lot of compassion for the children killed on the stuffed up drone strike, that nobody was responsible for, in Kabul, or for the many thousands of others killed to ensure regime change in other countries around the world.

Seenenough

#3048 Post by Seenenough » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:03 pm

Amazing how quickly you change your tune when your back is against the wall.Now Biden is saying Drill Baby, Drill so that America can forever be energy independent and if you don't drill we are going to fine you.

Rwy in Sight
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3049 Post by Rwy in Sight » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:47 am

I would post it here and I need some serious answers.

Afterthis story I started thinking about SOP. If black people can't play by the rules (behave in a calm way following police orders) why should we change the rules? The guy on the video did make something wrong. Instead of downplaying it he tried to get out of the issue in an illegal way -not nice but he did participate on his demise. And one more point if police stops for fewer violations and the number of incidence remains as it is - are we going to offer immunity to black by avoiding any investigation by the police altogether?

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3050 Post by OFSO » Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:58 am

I thought the same. Behave in a calm and polite manner, keep hands visible. During Baader-Meinhof and Brigades Rosso activities in Europe I was asked for papers on more than one occasion by paramilitary officers in pairs, one toting a H&K automatic weapon pointed not at me but very near. (On two occasions by a nervous young recruit, probably on his first job). It was so very obvious: no hostility, no sudden movements and informing the guys when I was going to reach into a pocket to get my papers. Why don't NRs understand this. Have they been treated so badly in the past that they over react?

k3k3
Capt
Capt

#3051 Post by k3k3 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:11 pm

Around the time the IRA were active in BFG and NL, I was stopped crossing into Germany from NL on a small road, 3 policemen, one close to me with an SMG, one about ten metres away also with an SMG, and fifty metres down the road another one laying down on the grass verge with a bipod mounted machine gun.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3052 Post by barkingmad » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:20 pm

Oh dear God!!??

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... -blackface

I suppose it was great relief when they discovered it wasn't actually Justin Turd'eau? :)) =))

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3053 Post by llondel » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:57 pm

OFSO wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:58 am
Why don't NRs understand this. Have they been treated so badly in the past that they over react?
Sadly, this is how it is in many cases. Either they've experienced something bad or have been scared/warned by tales from others. It also doesn't help that trying to complain tends to make things worse, not better.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3054 Post by barkingmad » Mon May 16, 2022 7:55 am

This was published just days before the latest tragedy in the US where BAMEs were targeted deliberately;

“Guns were used in more than three quarters of murders in the US in 2020, the first year of the covid-19 pandemic, up nearly 35% on 2019 and a 25 year high, data have shown. Some 19 350 people died in gun homicides in 2020, up from 14 392 in 2019.1

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which carried out the analysis, described firearm homicides and suicides as “important public health concerns in the United States with substantial inequities by race and ethnicity and poverty level.” It highlighted the importance of comprehensive strategies to stop violence now and in the future.

The age adjusted firearm homicide rate increased by 34.6% from 4.6 per 100 000 in 2019 to 6.1 per 100 000 in 2020. The highest homicide rates were in young people, men and Blacks...”

All happening whilst the population was quivering in fear of the ‘plague’ and squillions of dollars were being spent on attempting to “conquer and defeat” the Covid1984 ‘thing’.*

* A ‘thing’ which during that period was never actually isolated and purified in any laboratory in order to inform the pointy heads in white coats just what they were supposed to be ‘testing’ for and how they could ‘defeat’ it.

Virus gonna virus, but meanwhile the Second amendment rolls onwards with what some might agree has tragic consequences. :-?

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3055 Post by PHXPhlyer » Mon May 16, 2022 4:41 pm

This weekend's mass shootings (4 or more persons shot) had to have been a near record number of incidents.
Nowhere near the record for wounded or deaths but number of incidents spread across the country.
In my area there tends to be two or three shootings a day with an average of one officer-involved-shooting per week.

PP

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3056 Post by barkingmad » Tue May 17, 2022 8:23 am

Can any of our US members comment on this report which has been developing for some time?

“In 2019, there were only two reported fires at U.S. food processing plants

From January 2021 to April 21, 2022, at least 20 such fires were reported — a sizable jump — and they seem to be accelerating in recent weeks

People are beginning to take notice of these seemingly random fires and accidents that are occurring with increasing frequency at food processing plants across the U.S.

Meanwhile, leaders around the world have warned that, due to the war in Ukraine — which is considered the world’s bread basket — food shortages are coming, while disruptions to shipping and increased fertilizer prices are also driving up food costs

Could this all be coincidence, driving up food prices to record highs and causing food shortages, or is something more sinister going on?

Are We Entering Phase 2 of The Great Reset Plan?”

Just asking... :-\

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#3057 Post by Dushan » Tue May 17, 2022 1:54 pm

Reuters says "no" so definitely confirmed.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL2N2WW2CY
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3058 Post by barkingmad » Tue May 17, 2022 4:32 pm

Dushan sez:- "Reuters says "no" so definitely confirmed."

But has Reuters acquired Papal Infallibility?

Anyone tied to some of these villains cannot be regarded as totally impartial;

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... mic-forum/

I appreciate the aircraft incident(s) were likely coincidental to the conflagrations but the alleged independence of Reuters has to be questioned with them keeping such bedfellows? :-?

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#3059 Post by Dushan » Tue May 17, 2022 9:04 pm

All legacy media is complicit...
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Processing plant fires

#3060 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Mon May 23, 2022 10:45 am

Interesting discussion in an article's comments I read several weeks ago reckoned the processing plant fires were due to skipped maintenance during the pandemic.
Don't have the reference, but I recall the evidence presented, including by at least a couple of maintenance workers, convinced me this was the real reason.
We should therefore expect quite a few things to breakdown this year, given both intermittent use as well as questionable maintenance.
Yet more factors are lower level workers not returning to less pleasant jobs after the furloughs, and older supervisors retiring early. These are definitely problems local to me.