Chaos in USA

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Chaos in USA

#1181 Post by John Hill » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:36 pm

I see pictures online of vehicles being driven into crowds of pedestrians and I must ask if the drivers are all BLM?
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

boing
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1182 Post by boing » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:09 pm

List the occasions John and I will help you.

One incident I remember took place when the rioters surrounded a car that had accidentally entered the riots and started to damage it. Another was the incident in Portland where the young fellow was kicked unconscious by one of the brave rioters, the rioters were actually chasing the pickup truck because the driver had interfered with them robbing some lady.

I think there has only been one genuine "attack with a car", it was back East and I can't remember where. Frankly, if you want to hold a riot and you are blocking public streets on purpose I don't really care how many rioters are injured. The same with the three Molotov Cocktail incidents in Portland. As far as I am concerned those are actions which can only be intended to cause great personal injury so if anyone holding a Molotov Cocktail was shot dead on the spot it would not bother me one little bit.

The funny thing was when one of the firebomb throwers set himself on fire. Unfortunately he did not get a Darwin Award.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#1183 Post by Dushan » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:41 pm

boing wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:35 pm
Here is the sort of rubbish we are dealing with now. A Democratic deputy state attorney general in Oregon ( and just why judicial positions need to be politically associated I can't work out ) has ruled that the Republican voter statement for Oregon ( each party publishes a voter statement setting out their positions ) was filed too late to be included with the normal election paperwork normally supplied to voters. The voter statement was complete and in the hands of the correct people but the time stamp on it is 29 seconds, 29 seconds, too late for it to to be handed out to voters according to the DSAG. A court has ruled that the statement should be accepted and printed but the DSAG has only agreed to print the statement while he appeals the court ruling. 29 bloody seconds and the statement was in the hands of the right people it was simply put into the time stamping machine too slowly.

https://www.oregonlive.com/politics/202 ... luded.html

Voter suppression, no never, not the Democrats.

In time and distance car rallying if you are due to a checkpoint on a given minute, let’s say 14:25, you are considered to have "zeroed" the checkpoint as long as your timestamp is anywhere between 14:25:00 and 14:25:59, inclusive.
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1184 Post by PHXPhlyer » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:28 pm

Incident "Back East" was White supremacist at Charlottesville, VA who killed a counter protester;
The one where Trump said "There were good people on both sides"
Presented without editorial emojis!

PP

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1185 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:32 pm

Is there any hope for America?
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1186 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:35 pm

I love America, and miss breakfast...

Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

boing
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1187 Post by boing » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:02 am

Not much hope.
Beer bandit BLM protester who downed elderly couple's drink at Pittsburgh restaurant and screamed 'f*** the white people' is charged with harassing diners along with two others

Charges were filed against Monique Craft, Kenneth McDowell and Shawn Green, who goes by Lorenzo Rulli, on Monday
A viral video showed the trio screaming 'f*** white people' and yelling other obscenities at diners outside the Sienna Mercato restaurant September 5
Craft was seen swiping a drink from an elderly white couple and downing it in front of them before breaking the glass
Green swore at an elderly couple and gave them the finger and screamed into one of the restaurant's open windows
McDowell used a megaphone to scream obscenities people passing by
President Trump branded the protesters 'anarchists' and Joe Biden voters
Now, this happened in Pittsburgh which some of you may know is in Pennsylvania and you may know also that is one of the swing States that will determine the US election, I would guess this behaviour isn't going to do Trump any harm. Really, are these people actually working to get Trump re-elected?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... burgh.html
BLMbar.jpg
the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1188 Post by John Hill » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:40 am

Drank someone's beer? Now I know you lot are beyond redemption.

P.S. Why didn't the 'elderly white couple' just shoot her?
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

boing
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1189 Post by boing » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:41 pm

I've been waiting to see if anyone had picked up on the fact that these people have not been charged with a "hate crime".

Several charges have been made but not hate crime. It seems to be OK for blacks to chant "f*** whites" but imagine what would have happened if a white person had reversed the chant.

Total hypocrisy and uneven application of the law.

And as for the defense that the whites started this? Yes, I always take my megaphone with me on my outings just in case I need it, it was just a coincidence.

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1190 Post by PHXPhlyer » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:11 pm

Boing:
+1

PP

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1191 Post by Boac » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:22 pm

Maybe they will catch the beer virus.

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1192 Post by PHXPhlyer » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:53 am

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is dead at 87.
It is going to be even uglier here in the next three and a half months.
I fear a real sh!t show.

PP

prospector
Capt
Capt

#1193 Post by prospector » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:12 pm

What would her grandaughters political affiliations be I wonder??

"My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed," Ginsburg told her granddaughter just days before her death, according to NPR."

And there certainly would not be any opportunity to fact check.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1194 Post by Boac » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:38 am

Ah, good! Another 'conspiracy theory'.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#1195 Post by prospector » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:05 am

No, a simple question, not that I would ever expect an answer that is constructive.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1196 Post by Boac » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:07 am

a) It is exactly that, is it not?
b) I did not say you started it but "What would her grandaughters political affiliations be I wonder??".....? ??? If it walks like a duck etc ?

prospector
Capt
Capt

#1197 Post by prospector » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:49 am

I would have thought that RBG, knowing she was on the way out, would have stated her feelings on her replacement to someone in the legal field perhaps, knowing the strife the statement was going to create, telling only her granddaughter would not be doing her any favour.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1198 Post by Boac » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:21 am

I agree. We don't know what she did. Maybe in the will or similar? Unless the Chump can get to that first we should find out. She would certainly have known death was not far away.

boing
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1199 Post by boing » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:50 am

I doubt very much that she can have any influence on her successor, thus is a selection process for Washington not something that can be gifted in her estate.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#1200 Post by prospector » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:31 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/schiff ... dying-wish

“I don't know that she said that, or was that written out by Adam Schiff, and Schumer and Pelosi,” Trump said during the interview. “I would be more inclined to the second, ok, you know that came out of the wind, it sounds so beautiful. But that sounds like a Schumer deal or maybe a Pelosi or shifty Schiff.”

It was inevitable that this would descend to this level. Surely someone who is as smart as RGB was should have made her dying wish, she apparently had plenty of time to make it, known to someone with more authority than her grand daughter.l