WTF is happening in the UK?

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: WTF is happening in the UK?

#3261 Post by Boac » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:53 am

Michael Lambert has an effective hack at Priti Patel. I know I was right to hate this woman and I now might know the answer to who is controlling Bojo.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3262 Post by barkingmad » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:33 pm

Seems like there is a connection between these three links so I will leave it to the curious who seek enlightenment to join up the dots;

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/07/murder- ... -planning/

https://odysee.com/@Pierre-Luc.Qc.Ca:7/ ... ounddead:1?

https://odysee.com/@TalkingReally:f/waynesmith:8

You can decide and then start querying the ‘party line’ from guvvment...? :-?

Ibbie
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3263 Post by Ibbie » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:11 am

Am I the only person smelling a rat in Shnapps continued insistence on PCR tests for in bound passengers from EU?

The expense of these tests coupled with this insistence, would lead you to conclude something very "bent" and backhanded is going on.

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3264 Post by G-CPTN » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:46 am

Ibbie wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:11 am
continued insistence on PCR tests for in bound passengers from EU?
Not compulsory? - but advised?

Presumably quarantine no longer required for returnees for France?

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3265 Post by Pontius Navigator » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:52 am

G-CPTN wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:46 am
Ibbie wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:11 am
continued insistence on PCR tests for in bound passengers from EU?
Not compulsory? - but advised?

Presumably quarantine no longer required for returnees for France?
My brain hurts and I have not the vaguest idea of the law, rules, regulations or advice and just do my own thing.

Is it any wonder why sheltering under the stairs is the easy option?

Confused of Tunbridge Wells.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3266 Post by Boac » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:58 am

"Is it any wonder why sheltering under the stairs is the easy option? "

Then you need to worry about the rats.

Confused and nibbled of Chipping Norton

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3267 Post by barkingmad » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:08 am

Alas the Pig Dictator will probably give this letter to his perpetually leg-shagging canine Dilyn to digest, but the letter sums it ups nicely just how extensive is the shitshow;

Prime Minister
10 Downing Street
London
SW1A 2AA

Dear Mr Johnson,

I genuinely believe that when you entered politics you had every intention to uphold and preserve democracy. It is now abhorrently apparent that you and your government are its greatest-ever threat in the UK.

The rapid descent into authoritarianism started with the complete overreach and imposition of draconian restrictions for a virus with an extraordinarily high survival rate, the by-product of which has destroyed a significant number of lives through loss of employment, businesses collapsing, deferred or cancelled medical treatments etc. Not content with unprecedented levels of state interference and control, you propose the introduction of mandatory vaccination for healthcare workers and nightclub attendees. You have crossed a very dangerous line with these latest policies.

The NHS and GPs are informing the public that these vaccines are safe, which as you very well know is a falsehood. In fact they are not even vaccines in the traditional sense but unapproved mRNA gene therapy drugs still under clinical trials until 2023. The global push to inject a largely ignorant populace with these potentially harmful materials, without informed consent, while ignoring the existence of cost-efficient and effective alternative treatments for Covid, raises so many questions.

Many people worldwide have sustained vaccine-related adverse reactions, injuries or death. This goes unreported by a corrupt media owned by the same parties which control and have a stake in pharmaceutical corporate entities. Despite the escalating official reports of vaccine deaths and injuries, scandalous coercion tactics deployed by morally bankrupt governments have intensified. Your own public observations on the numbers of Covid-vaccine-related injuries are conspicuously absent. Instead of acknowledging this and knowing there is widespread resistance to these chemical agents you have recently decided to discriminate against those wise enough to avoid the injection, despite promising never to adopt such a tack earlier this year. Furthermore, your colleague Michael Gove recently had the sheer impudence to moralise that the unvaccinated are selfish. To what extent do you intend to take vaccine status – will this include the unvaccinated being excluded from engaging in society in general?

I travel extensively with my business and as an unvaccinated individual now have fewer rights in my own country than a vaccinated foreigner. I do not believe you will stop with mandating vaccines to healthcare workers, nightclubs etc. I therefore wish to remind you that people’s bodies are sovereign and mandating a potentially toxic substance is not only a slippery slope but is a breach of international law. The elephant in the room is immunity granted from prosecution of Big Pharma. Can you please provide a lucid explanation why this is the case? Is it because the long-term effects of the jabs are entirely unknown? Forcing people to make a choice between taking this injection or losing their livelihood is not only unethical but sinister. You and your colleagues should be held accountable if any coerced healthcare worker suffers a severe post-jab reaction.

Without a compliant mainstream media acting as government mouthpieces, the appointment of government pseudo-scientists (almost all of whom are compromised by their tenuous ties to Big Pharma and who refuse to engage in open debate with independent contemporaries) and an unceasing dirge of propaganda and gaslighting, you would never have succeeded in manipulating a large proportion of the population into complying, some of whom are now in a perpetual state of trauma and neurosis. The amplification of Covid fear by government has created a potentially irreversible disunity and a chasm within society, not to mention rifts within families.

The draconian Covid measures of governments worldwide being indistinguishable and in lockstep is suspicion-arousing. For example, you have on several occasions repeated the mantra of ‘Build Back Better’. It just so happens that several other leaders have used the same phrase – I believe this to be no coincidence. I would be grateful if you can enlighten me as why you keep repeating this slogan – have you been instructed by an unseen higher authority? I have never been one to indulge in conspiracy theories but cannot ignore the overwhelming evidence emerging that a nefarious global agenda is under way.

What is being witnessed globally is the incrementally controlled demolition of society as we knew it, the gradual removal of civil liberties and the introduction of greater state surveillance and control. Is this part of a greater economic reset and if so who precisely benefits from such a recalibration? Certainly not the masses.

We voted for Boris the Libertarian but what we got instead was arguably the most Left-wing government in the history of British politics, a Conservative Party that has conserved very little of what Brits cherish and has inflicted misery and anxiety upon millions. My gut instinct is that what has been implemented in the last 18 months does not reflect your own personal aspirations or sit comfortably with you. Whatever deep and dark forces are driving this global plan I implore you to defy, exhibit your former mettle, integrity and demonstrate true leadership by restoring a semblance of liberty and normality. A leader of whom this nation can be proud.

Be on the right side of history, Boris.

Your sincerely,

Gavin Singfield

:-bd :YMAPPLAUSE:

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3268 Post by Boac » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:08 am

Mr G Singfield
C/O The Barking Mad Home for Distressed Gentlefolk

Dear Mr Singfield,
You stated in a recent letter to Mr B Johnson that the Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccines are "unapproved mRNA gene therapy drugs still under clinical trials until 2023".

We are aware that the Covid Epidemic has placed great strain on some peoples' mental well-being, and so firstly may I invite you to put your over-stressed mind at ease by looking at https://www.genomicseducation.hee.nhs.u ... -therapies and https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2021071 ... ne-therapy, but should you have positive peer-reviewed evidence of your claim we would welcome a reference which we could investigate.

Thank you for your concern and we wish you well in your treatment.

Yours
The rest of the world

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3269 Post by barkingmad » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:17 pm

As the ”clotshot” gets rolled out for children, even before the adult trials have been completed, let us rejoice at the solemn promise made to the peasants in November 2020 that, as a result of incomplete trials...

However, following “The Science”, we have now evolved onto a higher plane of morality and probity;

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3270 Post by barkingmad » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:21 pm

From the Tom Woods weekly newsletter re Iceland

“Having written so much about the insanity, I receive reports from all over the world about what’s happening.

This person, writing to me from Iceland, has asked me to share with you what’s going on there:”

---'The government of Iceland eased COVID restrictions progressively this spring until finally abolishing “all” of them on June 26. (Border controls and test/trace program remained in place.) The government had promised the easing of restrictions based on vaccination targets. At this time 85 percent of the eligible population has been fully vaccinated and another five percent have received one dose.

Cases being approximately zero, the government and public health establishment ran a victory lap this summer, having “defeated COVID.” (The second time, actually — they thought it had been defeated in the summer of 2020 and were awarded medals by the president for that.)

That lasted about a month. A few days ago cases started skyrocketing again. It looks like this will become the largest wave so far. The majority of cases are among the vaccinated.

Public health officials were not expecting this, and a frenzy ensued. Despite mortality/hospitalization percentages being down markedly as compared to previous waves the chief epidemiologist demanded border controls be tightened. The official rationale is that “someone could still get sick.”

As usual the government did as it was told. The epidemiologist announced that he believed this would be enough to stop the rise in cases. The next day cases rose further, and having decided now that border controls would not suffice he demanded the government start reimposing restrictions, thereby breaking the promise they had made. The restrictions are somewhat mild as compared to before, a ban on gatherings larger than 200 persons, indoor mask mandate, early closure of bars and restaurants.

The government approved and as of this writing these restrictions are coming into effect in Iceland. (At this time Iceland is pretty much a dictatorship run by the epidemiologist; no politician dares to challenge his “expertise”).

This turn of events is extremely demoralizing. If past experience is any indicator, over the next couple of weeks we will experience increasingly harsh restrictions/lockdowns as the imposed restrictions fail to reduce case numbers. Furthermore, the epidemiologist announced that the failure of the vaccine to provide herd immunity means that restrictions will likely be in place for the next five to fifteen years.

“The pandemic is not over,” he said, “until it is over everywhere in the world.” Given that the economy of tiny Iceland is extremely dependent on tourism, I can’t see how this “plan” will end in anything other than hyperinflation down the road.

For the first time since the beginning of the pandemic public opinion is shifting slightly. It has been absolutely in favor of the restrictions so far but it seems that now a sizable minority does not support the imposed restrictions. I can’t say I’m very optimistic that we will see any real resistance, though. The political class seems paralyzed by fear of the media/public health establishment.

I would very much appreciate if you can bring this to the attention of the world. It seems that at least in Iceland, high vaccination rates will not bring us back our freedom or save us from the dystopia of a permanent dictatorship run by the public health establishment."----

Sounds rather like good ole' Blighty, but unfortunately we don't have copious supplies of fermented shark to force down the gullets of our dear leaders, their last meal before being introduced to Madame La Guillotine!

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

How do we get rid of this government?

#3271 Post by Boac » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:48 am

We have, unfortunately, a dictatorship in power in the UK - that is Dictatorship, as defined by 'Britannica'. as a "form of government in which one person or a small group possesses absolute power without effective constitutional limitations."

We have Bonking bonkers Boris, supported by an over-whelming majority of MPs, elected to 'power' by an unthinking electorate on some promise of 'jam tomorrow'. In Scotland they have their own little group of power-grabbers and are likewise incentivised. At present there is nothing, apart from HMQ (et al), that can stop this slide to Dictatorship. The current Bills passing through Parliament (naturally 'unopposed') merely concentrate power with the Dictatorship.

Unless these majorities can be severely weakened we are faced with an ongoing dictatorship. I had hoped that the Labour party would 'rejuvinate' but it seems not to have. I would prefer a 'Conservative' government out of choice. Somehow the enormous mass of Bojo supporters in parliament need to be reigned in. How many of them are 'supporting' because of promises of 'sweet deals' as with Tony Hancock and the rest is unknown and of concern.

In a 'democracy' such as ours where the populace 'elect' the government - and by default its leader - the only way to break this Dictatorship is to make it clear to all our Tory MPs that we will not put up with it, and if they vote against our majority wishes they will not be re-elected. I wonder how many of our voters actually want to see the right to peaceful protest, free speech, the freedom to 'whistle blow' or to criticise government 'restrained'? Whether, within the life-cycle of this parliament, there is time to effect this I do not know. The other Proboscidean in the room is with whom do we replace this lot?

We need a government with a working majority, yes, but not an insurmountable one.

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3272 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:29 am

+1

A Modest Proposal:

Blutkrieg! Tötung Johnson. Hängen Sie seine Leiche an die Tower Bridge.

Tötet die Tyrannen
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3273 Post by Boac » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:55 am

Right! All fall in behind TGG. Bravo. When?

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3274 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:12 pm

Boac wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:55 am
Right! All fall in behind TGG. Bravo. When?

We attack immediately...

Blitzkrieg!

Hmm! Perhaps not. Let's have tea first! =))
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3275 Post by G-CPTN » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:35 pm

After the Blitzkrieg - what?

Who would fill the vacuum?

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3276 Post by Boac » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:39 pm

It's TGG and the Blitzkrieg party, obviously. Of course, if you don't support the RNLI there's always Niggle Farrago?

Ibbie
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3277 Post by Ibbie » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:41 pm

George Useless should take the same test as the alpaca and if he fails be put down

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3278 Post by Boac » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:17 pm

Just put him down anyway.

k3k3
Capt
Capt

#3279 Post by k3k3 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:38 pm

TheGreenGoblin wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:29 am

Tötet die Tyrannen

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3280 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:18 pm

k3k3 wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:38 pm
TheGreenGoblin wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:29 am

Tötet die Tyrannen
"Ich bin der Herr des Hasses. Codo wird uns nicht von der geplanten Rache abhalten!"

Good stuff... k3k3...

Inga Humpe does tend to make me think of love rather than hate though! ;)))
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."