A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Migrants

#681 Post by PHXPhlyer » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:19 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:52 am

But of course was it Stanley Johnson, father to our fertile Pig Dictator, who stated in his book the ideal population of Britain would be circa 15,000,000?
Vlad might help with that if things continue in their present direction

PP

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#682 Post by barkingmad » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:36 pm

A conversation overheard at the "Blade" sharpening training session today;

“I was a bit bored this morning…snowing and cold outside…so had a look at a Facebook page run by some local Worthy Old Bag. She was on about 3 Ukranian refugees who are coming to stay with her and was offering advice to anyone wanting to do the same who needed help completing the paperwork ….loads of comments saying what a hero she was, blah, blah.
Using my false name Facebook account, I wrote innocently asking why she wasn’t and hadn’t hosted any Somalian refugee… looked a couple of hours later and I’m being subjected to the vilest of insults…I’m really rather shocked… 60 odd comments on my thread and none of them complimentary.
Think I’ll leave it a bit longer and then go on and accuse them of being “vile racists”.

I was rather rattled to learn that I was,amongst other things,.. “nasty”, ”heartless”, ”ignorant”, ”wicked”, ”selfish”, ”uneducated” etc… all true, I admit… but rather more worrying were the one or two who suggested that I may be a “Troll” and suggested that I may have previously popped out from under my bridge to suggest that they were all snobby selfish Boomers who didn’t understand da yoof culture, when they were campaigning to stop McDonalds building a restaurant in the town.”

Seems like there is only one kind of refugee/migrant welcome in the UK at present due to typical virtue signalling? :-w

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#683 Post by barkingmad » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:20 pm

My day really ruined on hearing that RAF Happy Hollow, a k a Linton-on-Ouse, will be the new reception centre for our uninvited guests from abroad.

Even worse than giving it up to the Army so’s they can blow up the runways to deny the RAF the ability to reoccupy.

However, can an A330 or military transport lift enough to make it to Rwanda out of Rwy04 or 22 in one hop, or would there be a tech stop at Brize for the lucky escapees? :-?

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#684 Post by G-CPTN » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:19 pm

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#685 Post by Dushan » Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:47 pm

This should make OFSO's day.
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#686 Post by G-CPTN » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:26 pm

25,000 and still coming.

At least 60% of those processed have come from Albania.
Albanians who have no right to be here - the Government believes the vast majority of those arriving from Albania would not qualify for asylum, having left a peaceful country.

The cost of the UK’s asylum system has topped £2billion a year, with the highest number of claims for two decades and record delays for people awaiting a decision.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#687 Post by OFSO » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:41 pm

#685 - So long as he doesn't send them to Catalunia. Mind you, we're short on builders, artisans, labourers etc. Don't know where they've all gone. Engage half a dozen chaps to build your house. Return unexpectedly half an hour later and five have gone to another project....

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#688 Post by barkingmad » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:02 pm

MSM plugging the sad news today that there was a report that an illegal migrant had allegedly been spotted perched on a buoy in the Channel.

Cue loadsa Borderfarce and RNLI assets speeding to the scene where only personal possessions of the ‘missing’ bod were found but no sign of him.

Possibly tragic but maybe a clever tactic to scramble the assets towards the dinghy found floating nearby, full of illegals, thereby guaranteeing them rapid relief and rescue from the worsening weather and maybe there was no lone person hanging on to the structure?

Rinse, repeat, rinse... [-X

Rwy in Sight
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#689 Post by Rwy in Sight » Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:56 am

It would be much more efficient handling if those people rescued were stored in firmly guarded camps with minimal amenites and no telcom/internet acces only to be released when issued refugee status or to be reported to their home countries

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#690 Post by barkingmad » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:11 am

How come the H R lawyers get away with interfering in the process of dealing with the illegal invasion?

They are fleeing the EU, not some despotic regime as frequently quoted and as I recall the EU is the land of milk and honey and opportunity which those perfidious Brits abandoned by voting Brexit.

We signed deals avec les Frogs on fishing licences and gave them north of 50 million groats to stop the beach launching, but they have broken that contract in their failure to stop the trade.

So tell Micron that for every dinghy which makes it into UK territorial waters the UK will cancel one Frog fishing licence, so as money talks, just how long would it take for some of the Frog fishing fleet to redeploy and intercept the departures?

It would also boost the morale of the UK fishing industry, what’s left of it, having been sold out by May & BoJo.

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#691 Post by G-CPTN » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:56 am

Some of the migrants decline to declare their country of origin, however, I have no doubt that once arrived in Blighty they will communicate their safe arrival to the boys back home.
What about monitoring this so that they can be returned to whence they came?

Rwy in Sight
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#692 Post by Rwy in Sight » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:47 pm

Offer them one call to say they arrive safely and one to ask for family to wait for them in their port of entry back home. Alternatively if they remain in Western Europe in harsh conditions the attraction of the social walfare paradise will diminish rapidly

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#693 Post by Boac » Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:07 pm

Rinse, repeat, rinse...
Personally I blame the Dutch.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#694 Post by OFSO » Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:42 pm

Harsh conditions eh? Send 'em to Slough..

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#695 Post by barkingmad » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:17 pm

A correction to my post #690 where I stated we'd given les Frogs "north of 50 million groats to stop the beach launching..."

I was wrong, allegedly the figure is actually north of 250 million groats.

But don't get angry, it's been good value for money, all those keen new arrivals ready to replace those dastardly furriners who deserted us after Brexit (what else?) and also after the gross mishandling of the plandemic "crisis".

Who else is going to rescue the NHS, the care system, the catering trade and the hand car-wash industries?

87% of the new arrivals are male and a suspiciously high percentage are classified as "young"...

Cruella Braverperson is now being hunted as a result of calling the invasion an, erm, invasion, so she must mount the scaffold.

Also another crime she has committed is to tell the UK Plod to get back to doing their proper job of solving crimes and to cut the 'woke' crap and the other partisan activities to which they have enthusiastically taken.

So the media and elements in the ruling party are after her blood so wait for resignation #2, or is that #3, I've lost count during this pantomime? ~X(

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#696 Post by OFSO » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:00 pm

Much of the funding for the immigrants comes from the overseas aid budget: so far this year more of the budget has been spent inside the UK than overseas. Thus the illegals crossing the channel are depriving their cousins back home of funding..... (Please don't ask me if this worries me....)

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#697 Post by barkingmad » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:35 am

With the reports of the latest UK census stating that one in six in the UK was born overseas, maybe it’s time to appreciate the Channel chaos and the implications for what is left of the indigenous population?

This from 3 years ago, audio mainly so’s you can continue to cut toenails or shave the cat or whatever, is a sobering take on how the demographics of Europe have changed and are changing as is that of the UK;

The report on the Manchester Arena bombing will not help either to reduce the inevitable tensions which are lurking below the surface of Blighty.

The news of the conditions at Manston refugee camp may actually be deliberate on the part of the Home Office as when such news spreads via social meeja to the French coast, it might dampen the enthusiasm of potentail crossers as they realise the days of 4-star hotels, GP appointments, dental checkups and pocket money may be over.

Then that is countered by the release of formerly detained illegals at London’s Victoria railway station where they were left late at night to melt into the UK, though a sensitive charity worker organised some assistance and they ended up in a hotel in east Anglia.

And then we wonder why the security services are not catching and sorting such evildoers as Abedi, the Manchester Arena bomber, even though MI5 were apparently aware he’d left Libya but failed to nab him and apply suitable measures?

Just how many others of a similar bent to Abedi are slipping into the UK with extremist training and are ready now or later to carry out similar atrocities?

There has not been a successful terrorist attack in the UK for a suspiciously long time and I fear it is only a matter of time before the news breaks soon of yet another event, at which the authorities will bleat they knew nothing about the perpetrator blah blah lessons have been learned blah blah measures will be tightened.... rinse, repeat, rinse.... ~X(

Wodrick
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#698 Post by Wodrick » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:58 am

OFSO wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:41 pm
Engage half a dozen chaps to build your house. Return unexpectedly half an hour later and five have gone to another project....
Chap half way through my cladding has declined to return, reason unknown.
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/ITORRO10?cm_ven=localwx_pwsdash

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#699 Post by OFSO » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:34 am

Brexit, dear boy, Brexit. Now that Covid has gone away, mostly, we return to blaming the usual black sheep.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#700 Post by barkingmad » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:30 pm

Some rather shocking figures coming out from officialdom about the change in population;

And then we ponder why NHS is overloaded, yes some of these numbers are actually working in NHS, but also shortage of housing, schools, overcrowded roads etc etc.

The graph of the UK population no longer resembles ‘natural’ growth, it has morphed into the classi “hockey stick” presentation.

And recall what happened to Enoch Powell when he sounded the alarm aeons ago.... ~X(