Migrants

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Migrants

#161 Post by barkingmad » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:17 am

We must not discuss the issue of Channel-crossing migrants in case we are accused of racism, so better just ziplip and pretend it’s not happening;

After Kent County Council said they could no longer provide facilities for child illegals I would have thought someone in a Conservative guvvment would have kicked ass and gone in heavy with Les Frogs for doing SFA whilst trousering £61,000,000 from the UK taxpayer.

Allegedly we have no Prime Minister at the moment as he’s attending a breast-feeding course on holiday somewhere, possibly Jockistan so to whom do we look for assertive leadership?

So that is the practice, now here is the theory;

Migrant crossings: What happens to migrants who reach the UK? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-53734793

According to Nigel Farage there are only 100,000 in the UK awaiting approval to stay or refusal, so this one will run and run.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#162 Post by Pontius Navigator » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:36 am

One teenager found drowned? Is he the first to drown? The media care. Do the illegals care?

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#163 Post by AtomKraft » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:39 am

I don't understand their desperation to reach the UK.
I'm British, and I'm certainly not planning to retire to the UK! Somewhere less pc and less expensive- and a lot sunnier for me!

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#164 Post by barkingmad » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:09 am

AtomKraft wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:39 am
I'm British, and I'm certainly not planning to retire to the UK! Somewhere less pc and less expensive- and a lot sunnier for me!
+1. But if Dawn Butler is right, this Valhalla which is England is ridden with racism and injustice towards anyone not immediately perceived as Caucasian so why are they literally dying to get here?

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#165 Post by AtomKraft » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:30 am

Beats me!
All the things I liked about the UK are gradually being beaten out of it by the lefties.
I'm 59 3/4. I don't want to spend the rest of my life arguing with woke wankers, greenies and lefty illiberals.

Rather be chilling with my workshop and wife near by, and a glass of something slurpable.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#166 Post by Pontius Navigator » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:31 am

UK is racist.

They (BBC and some papers) hate white successful middle class males.

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#167 Post by G-CPTN » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:15 pm

16 going on 28.
A 'small inflatable dinghy' which they had stolen from a beach hut.
The pair fell into the water after one of them punctured the inflatable craft with one of the spades they were using as oars.

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#168 Post by Undried Plum » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:40 pm

This crap is going to continue, and continue to get worse, until Parliament repeals the raft of laws which effectively allow and even encourage these criminal entrants.

It must be made clear to all aspirant criminal entrants that if they break any British law, they will be refused asylum and will be deported to a place near their point of origin.

A little bit of American-style cruelty, such as the shackled "special rendition" torture flights, should be photographed and the footage shown on all the usual BBC World Service propaganda channels. That would be a better use of an A400M than having it pootle around at 400' off the white cliffs of Kent and Sussex, converting paraffin into noise.

I know of plenty of very remote desert islands which could be used to incarcerate deportees who do not co-operate with their own deportation back to their homeland. Not nice places. Not country hotels with daytrips to visit world-famous English football clubs and pitches. Instead, nasty nasty places.

Medical science can distinguish between most 16 year-olds and most 28 year-olds. Similarly, I know that both FCO and the Home Office have access to competent linguists who can tell the difference between a Meghrabi dialect and a Levantine one. Even I can tell those differences at a range of ten paces after hearing only a couple of spoken sentences. The differences are as great as that between the Shetland dialect and coonass Louisianan.

Almost none of these scroats are genuine political activists against rotten regimes. They are economic migrants. Chancers, nothing more. ****.

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#169 Post by G-CPTN » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:48 pm

+1 . .

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#170 Post by Undried Plum » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:55 pm

The Strines have got right.

Mind you, they ought to know a thing or two about deportation of undesirable criminals! :ymblushing: That understanding is built into the genes of most of 'em. ;)))

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#171 Post by Pontius Navigator » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:38 pm

UP, something to get your teeth into
Medical science can distinguish between most 16 year-olds and most 28 year-olds
The Swedes do/did this. We can't, against their human rights to make them open their mouths.
Sweden recently introduced a measure to do medical age assessments of unaccompanied asylum seekers by examining their teeth and knee joints, amid growing doubts over the accurate age of those who seek asylum in the country.19 Oct 2016
https://www.independent.co.uk › ...
Can dental X-rays determine a refugee's age? | The Independent

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#172 Post by Undried Plum » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:09 pm

I remember seeing a couple of archaeological documentaries in which a Dundee Uni professor was able to determine the age of a thousand year old skeleton at time of death, and from some kind of analysis of the teeth and bones find out exactly where the person had been born in Europe or Africa or wherever and where the person had lived from the diet of that person and at what age they had moved from one region to another.

If that can be done on a thoroughly rotted skeleton, then Shirley it can can be done on a living yoomin bean?

If the subject does not wish to co-operate with a simple medical exam, then ****. Toss that fish back in the water.

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#173 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:15 pm

AtomKraft wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:39 am
Have you anywhere in mind Atom? :)

I know, if you tell me you will have to shoot me! ;)))
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#174 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:19 pm

On a frivolous note, I am sorry to see that barking hasn't posted any videos made by my favourite moustached puffbird UKIP taxi driver recently.

The ennui, barking, it is killing us senor, please, post more... =))
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#175 Post by barkingmad » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:06 pm

TheGreenGoblin wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:19 pm
On a frivolous note, I am sorry to see that barking hasn't posted any videos made by my favourite moustached puffbird UKIP taxi driver recently.

Some other rebels on O-N have been beating me to the draw on Jeff Taylor’s output and also I’m conscious of the trauma suffered by some here when his happy visage occupies a posting box.

But I will bear your ennui in mind for the next shock horror announcement... :-w

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#176 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:07 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:06 pm
TheGreenGoblin wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:19 pm

Some other rebels on O-N have been beating me to the draw on Jeff Taylor’s output and also I’m conscious of the trauma suffered by some here when his happy visage occupies a posting box.

But I will bear your ennui in mind for the next shock horror announcement... :-w
:) ;)))
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#177 Post by G-CPTN » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:29 pm

Family members not already in the UK can apply to join those with refugee status or humanitarian protection.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#178 Post by barkingmad » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:54 pm

In case it’s escaped notice, a ‘child’ in illegal immigrant language is any brute up to the age of 25, yes, a quarter of a century old!

Also, those men from Iran and some other Islamic countries have, by leaving home, condemned to starvation the women they leave behind as the unfortunate females are not permitted to leave home, even to shop for food, in the absence of-yes you’ve guessed it, their ‘men’folk.

And we are housing these offenders in hotels, so what planet is the current and also the previous guvvment inhabiting when they allowed the latest invasion to be encouraged and exploited by people-traffickers?

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#179 Post by Boac » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:47 pm

the current and also the previous ANY guvvment
Small correction

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#180 Post by G-CPTN » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:01 pm

He is understood to have recently had his claim for asylum in France rejected by the authorities.