A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Migrants

#561 Post by John Hill » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:24 am

Undried Plum wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:29 pm

In what way, pray tell, might we improve or 'repair' such sources of criminal invasion by encouraging their citizens to invade us in such criminal ways?

Sure, we attempted to ****. That did happen.
If you know how to phuckemup you better learn how to unphuckem.
Enough is enough. We don't need illegals. We've got quite enough criminals, thankyou.
Yeah, we have heard that ad nauseum I know, and you should know, that putting the lid on will not stop the porridge from burning.

So, I am looking for you Poms to get your lilly-white arses into gear and take a lead in this international problem. We (Kiwis) might even give you a hand if you seem to be heading in the right direction.
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#562 Post by Pontius Navigator » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:42 am

UP, you have fallen into a common trap and asked JH a question.

Nick Riviera
Snr FO
Snr FO

#563 Post by Nick Riviera » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:02 am

John Hill wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:35 am
Nick Riviera wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:02 am
Yes, I do know how that is achieved. At the source, the inhabitants work hard to turn their country around. Takes time and hard work but the result is worth it.
I am sure the young people of Afghanistan would be very pleased to hear that advice.
They’d be even more pleased if they acted upon it.

Nick Riviera
Snr FO
Snr FO

#564 Post by Nick Riviera » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:04 am

John Hill wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:24 am
Undried Plum wrote:

In what way, pray tell, might we improve or 'repair' such sources of criminal invasion by encouraging their citizens to invade us in such criminal ways?

Enough is enough. We don't need illegals. We've got quite enough criminals, thankyou.
Yeah, we have heard that ad nauseum I know, and you should know, that putting the lid on will not stop the porridge from burning.

So, I am looking for you Poms to get your lilly-white arses into gear and take a lead in this international problem. We (Kiwis) might even give you a hand if you seem to be heading in the right direction.
Well as it appears that you sheep shaggers have the answer why don’t you get off your arses for once and take a lead. Or as always are you just going to watch and snipe?

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#565 Post by Undried Plum » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:19 am

For some reason, Nyazillun doesn't have a boat people problem.

Their moat is just too bloody wide to be a business proposition.

Their West Island sorted out that problem by doing exactly what Britain should be doing. Set up internment camps in nasty places like Peterhead; make clear to all present and future criminal migrants that crime doesn't pay. Fly, or ship, the bastards back to somewhere along the route that they take to get here. Publicise the fact that their crime does not pay. Use all the usual propaganda resources to do so.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#566 Post by Pontius Navigator » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:19 am

Front page of the Telegraph, truly tragic to loose your fiance that way. It doesn't say how her husband entered UK but she had a visa for Italy.
There are many people in exactly her situation, separated from their loved ones, who wait unt they can be united legally.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#567 Post by John Hill » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:36 am

Nick Riviera wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:02 am
John Hill wrote:
Nick Riviera wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:02 am
Yes, I do know how that is achieved. At the source, the inhabitants work hard to turn their country around. Takes time and hard work but the result is worth it.
I am sure the young people of Afghanistan would be very pleased to hear that advice.
I suppose you have already forgotten all the blood and money you wasted in putting the Teleban back in Kabul. All those young widows, the crippled children and the maimed men of Afghanistan and you wonder why some of them may wish to leave.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#568 Post by John Hill » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:50 am

Nick Riviera wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:04 am
John Hill wrote:
Undried Plum wrote:

Well as it appears that you sheep shaggers
Oh dear please go easy on your sweet talking.
have the answer why don’t you get off your arses for once and take a lead. Or as always are you just going to watch and snipe?
We have a navy but they don't have any ships, we have an airforce but they only have 'friendly' type aircraft and of course we have an army but they do not have money for ammunition so you can see that we never get involved in any unpleasantness. However we are very good at giving advice but it is a pity so many countries are too thick to even listen to it.

Nick Riviera
Snr FO
Snr FO

#569 Post by Nick Riviera » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:53 am

John Hill wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:36 am
Nick Riviera wrote:
John Hill wrote:

I suppose you have already forgotten all the blood and money you wasted in putting the Teleban back in Kabul. All those young widows, the crippled children and the maimed men of Afghanistan and you wonder why some of them may wish to leave.
And they are welcome to leave and apply to legally move elsewhere. Or they could fight to build a better country for their children.

Nick Riviera
Snr FO
Snr FO

#570 Post by Nick Riviera » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:55 am

John Hill wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:50 am
Nick Riviera wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:04 am
John Hill wrote:

Well as it appears that you sheep shaggers
Oh dear please go easy on your sweet talking.
have the answer why don’t you get off your arses for once and take a lead. Or as always are you just going to watch and snipe?
We have a navy but they don't have any ships, we have an airforce but they only have 'friendly' type aircraft and of course we have an army but they do not have money for ammunition so you can see that we never get involved in any unpleasantness. However we are very good at giving advice but it is a pity so many countries are too thick to even listen to it.
Yep, we've all got "friends" like you lot. Snipe from the sidelines and never get involved. Bit pathetic really.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#571 Post by John Hill » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:02 am

Nick Riviera wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:55 am
Yep, we've all got "friends" like you lot. Snipe from the sidelines and never get involved. Bit pathetic really.
We never get involved so if you find yourselves up to your neck in it we will stay well away, like we always do.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#572 Post by John Hill » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:05 am

Nick Riviera wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:53 am
And they are welcome to leave and apply to legally move elsewhere. Or they could fight to build a better country for their children.
There is no need for them to fight to build their country as you and your pathetic mates were there for 20 years to do just that or did that not turn out so well?

Another non-victory for the forces of peace and democracy.

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#573 Post by Undried Plum » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:12 am

John Hill wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:36 am
Nick Riviera wrote:
John Hill wrote:

I, for one, have not forgotten the stupidity of those wars. I remember in the early 1980s talking to the young office boy in the Bahrain office. He was an undocumented Pakistani, stuck in Bahrain on his way to the UK because his passport had been 'lost' by the Bahraini immigration people. I remember him wagging his head in the way that they do and saying in a Peter Sellers or Spike Milligan sort of way "Those bloody Afghans they set up corner shops all over the place and rip you off".

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#574 Post by John Hill » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:16 am

Undried Plum wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:12 am
I remember him wagging his head in the way that they do and saying in a Peter Sellers or Spike Milligan sort of way "Those bloody Afghans they set up corner shops all over the place and rip you off".
Indians are not allowed to play football (of the soccer variety) in NZ as whenever they are awarded a corner they build a dairy** on it.

**Dairy, in New Zealand a small mixed grocery shop.

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#575 Post by Undried Plum » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:29 am

John Hill wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:50 am
We have a navy, but it has more Admirals than ships. We have an air force, but it has more Group Captains than operational aircraft.

We've got four broken Polaris submarines that nobody knows what to do with. We've got four Trident boats that are so powerful that nobody can possibly use them without obliterating mankind and we're stupidly building four more Dreadnaught boats to do the same thing.

We've got hundreds of wonky tanks to fight a war in Germany that cannot possibly happen without us making crazy threats against the territorial integrity of Russia.

We are a ****, militarily.

We can't even defend ourselves against tens of thousands of unarmed invading sandniggers and junglebunnies in rubber boats ferfuxake!

larsssnowpharter
Capt
Capt

#576 Post by larsssnowpharter » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:35 pm

I have been following the current spat between the Brits and Ffrance on the migrant issue. Hidden away in a couple of reports is the information that the Ffrench have offered to set up camps/centres in France where asylum seekers can be processed by British civil servants as to the validity of their asylum claims. Not much detail to the proposal that I can find.

However, it does seem to have merit and be worth examining.

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#577 Post by PHXPhlyer » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:42 pm

It must say something about Ffrance that even the migrants don't want to stay there. :-o :ymdevil:

PP

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#578 Post by John Hill » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:45 pm

They are looking for a place like home.

larsssnowpharter
Capt
Capt

#579 Post by larsssnowpharter » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:56 pm

Actually, the facts are that many, many more migrants finish their journeys in France or Italy.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#580 Post by Pontius Navigator » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:28 pm

larsssnowpharter wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:56 pm
Actually, the facts are that many, many more migrants finish their journeys in France or Italy.
Selling cheap wrist watches and crap sun glasses in restaurants to gullible tourists.