Royal Family Soap Opera

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Royal Family Soap Opera

#41 Post by om15 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:49 pm

We all do things that we don't remember, particularly after a few Tanglefoots, however the young lady may in fact remember and clarity may be brought to the matter. I have the feeling that the culprit decided to get his version of events in first, lets see what is said next.

I really like the idea that the FBI is involved, adds a touch of class to the situation. Those of us that don't have a PR employee to manage our interests have to use common sense in our activities, pity this bloke was unable to.

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#42 Post by G-CPTN » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:56 pm

According to a red top, the young person in question had already recorded her account of events (with the same MSM organisation) some weeks before the Duke, but, as yet, this has not been aired.
Not yet . . .

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Old news

#43 Post by Undried Plum » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:34 am

probes
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#44 Post by probes » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:53 am

:)
The pickle could become a lot more 'picklish', though, with the headlines wondering where all the money for the R lifestyle came from.
Generally it's really incredible that one could splash out SO many cues for ... well, a good laugh? The BBC points out 6 things learned from the interview, the 6th being "He has been to Pizza Express in Woking".

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#45 Post by Pontius Navigator » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:06 pm

Once again the Telegraph has a BLACK headline ABOVE its own mast head. They are making a none too subtle a point.

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#46 Post by G-CPTN » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:02 pm

Sent to the naughty step . . .

(stepping back from royal duties for "foreseeable future")

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#47 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:46 pm

Nincompoop.JPG
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#48 Post by G-CPTN » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:50 pm

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#49 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:52 pm

G-CPTN wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:50 pm
Bring it on!

Something about holes and continuing to dig comes to mind...

He is clearly an idiot!
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#50 Post by G-CPTN » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:57 pm

TheGreenGoblin wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:52 pm
He is clearly an idiot!
But a self-opinionated fool who clearly believes he can do no wrong - probably initiated by being the favourite son.

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#51 Post by om15 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:19 pm

In the coming weeks the BBC is expected to broadcast a Panorama interview with Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who was trafficked and abused by Epstein and claims she was made to have sex with Andrew in London in 2001.

In the Newsnight interview, Andrew claimed he had no recollection of meeting Ms Roberts and said he had been at a party at Pizza Express in Woking on the night they are alleged to have had sex after attending Tramp nightclub in London.
That might be worth watching, I have no interest in the detail, but if the alleged romantic encounter happened in the UK then it wasn't illegal, however if in certain states in the US it would have been, so actually he might not have broken any law, if in fact this is all there is to it.
He really does come across as a completely insensitive clown who obviously has no idea of the mess he is in, still he has taken the heat away from the other one for the moment, however perhaps like Coronation Street the Royals are keeping the best story lines for over Christmas.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#52 Post by OFSO » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:28 pm

And now he's withdrawn from public life "because of disruption caused by 'circumstances' to the Royal Family's activities". So no hint of his acceptance of personal guilt there, then. He'd have been better off coming out with "... so I shagged her, right ?.." thus confirming what most of the public believe anyway.

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#53 Post by G-CPTN » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:58 pm

Talk of subpoena of the notebooks of his protection squad - the Met keeps such things for 20 years.

Police logs could hold truth on Duke's Pizza Express claims

What's the betting that they have had (or will have) a burglary, during which certain items go missing?

Alisoncc
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#54 Post by Alisoncc » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:02 pm

Thing is has Mummy cut his salary or expense account?
Rev Mother Bene Gesserit.

Sent from my PDP11/05 running RSX-11D via an ASR33 (TTY)

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#55 Post by om15 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:40 pm

Yes, he has been removed from the public list and won't receive any money from the taxpayer.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#56 Post by Pontius Navigator » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:48 pm

Will this be in the 4th Series of The Crown or the 5th?😁

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#57 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:53 pm

The world, and Britain, has changed for the worse, from times when shame and a modicum of probity still meant something, despite the hypocrisy etc. that has pertained at all times in history .

Look at the Profumo scandal! Despite all the shenanigans, evasions, attempts by the entitled to avoid detection, inspection and deselection, in the end, John Profumo did the right thing and resigned and went quietly about a pretty selfless live thereafter! There was the basis of decency at the time. If a man passed the port the wrong way he had the decency to go outside and pretend to shoot himself at least.

Can we see that happening with this shower of petty royals and dishonorably 'orrible' honorableness, politicians and the supposed, great and good and so on? Let's not mention the rise of so-called celebrity, it is too painful for a civilized mind to bear.

I doubt it!

We have a PM whose open lazy mouth means he is incontinently lying again and whose bastard children, sociopathic mores and vagabond lifestyle would make a tinker look virtuous but yet who is tolerated simply because the useless, empty beard of a bastard that is the leader of the opposition is just a Trotskyite cnut who no sane man or woman could, or would vote for!

We leave our souls and yet live in a world of mediocrity and at the time of the ebb tide of civilization I fear.
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

Alisoncc
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#58 Post by Alisoncc » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:40 pm

I would refer you Sir, to the thread "Need for a natural disaster of epic proportions, major war or global epidemic". This hopefully would provide for a "reset button" as obviously much of what you speak would suggest corruption in the source code.

Alison
Rev Mother Bene Gesserit.

Sent from my PDP11/05 running RSX-11D via an ASR33 (TTY)

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#59 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:51 pm

Alisoncc wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:40 pm
I would refer you Sir, to the thread "Need for a natural disaster of epic proportions, major war or global epidemic". This hopefully would provide for a "reset button" as obviously much of what you speak would suggest corruption in the source code.

Alison
Alison perhaps William of the Shakey Spear felt some of what you say here when he opined thus... ...
I have of late, wherefore I know not, lost all of my mirth. And indeed, it goes so heavily with my disposition that this goodly frame here seems to me a sterile promontory. This most excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave o'er-hanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted with golden fire. Why, it appeareth nothing to me but a foul and pestilent congregation of vapors. What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason! How infinite in faculties! How like an angel in apprehension, how like a God! The beauty of the world, paragon of animals! And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor women neither. Nor women neither.
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#60 Post by G-CPTN » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:45 pm

Whilst victims of 'kiddy fiddlers' are, undoubtedly true victims, females (in this instance) who allow themselves into the environment that surrounded Epstein where favours may be expected in return for lavish living, isn't there a degree of responsibility for their plight?
Here in the UK there are several cases where young girls of 12 or 13 have been enticed into sexual activity. The protagonists surely knew that such behaviour was unlawful - whether the victims seemed willing (at some stage), and little or no blame should fall on these girls, but the subject of this scandal was aged 17 I believe? Furthermore she appears to be of average intelligence.
What pressure was brought to bear on her to be 'forced' to have sex with the subject? - or is this just how she now chooses to report the situation.

I am not decided in my judgement (I do not know the circumstances) and I can understand how the females in the Weinstein cases could be cajoled (or even forced) to succumb to his advances.

At this stage I happened upon the following video, which dates back to at least November 2018 - probably much earlier:-
How teen runaway Virginia Roberts became one of Jeffrey Epstein's victims.

And then there is this:- The Prince and the Paedophile: Epstein's Royal Scandal.