Pride of Scotland

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Pride of Scotland

#41 Post by Boac » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:45 pm

Ah come on - this is a 'me too' set up. A 'frequent visitor' to his residence. She was 'assaulted' groped in May 2014 and went back for more in June? Sitting alongside him on the floor and drinking 'shots' with him? I could easily be convinced he is a DOM but this case....?

I have to admit, what with Salmond and Sturgeon - it all sounds very fishy to me.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#42 Post by barkingmad » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:55 pm

Today;

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scot ... 221#383661

“Salmond’s own lack of reaction......”?

Therein hangs a tale........! Yet again scroll in reverse to get the chronological sequence.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#43 Post by barkingmad » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:26 pm

More fruity details of a most interesting tale from the courts;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-51853134

Maybe the bottle of Moutai contained the first traces of Beervirus to escape from China?

She was “protecting the First Minister and his reputation in the run up to Indyref1” paraphrased. Obviously an honourable motive for not blowing the gaff on this very tactile boss!

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#44 Post by G-CPTN » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:37 pm

When does a female realise that she is not 'special' but just another potential conquest?

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#45 Post by Boac » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:39 pm

I'm afraid these women are getting on my tits, to coin a phrase.

Shock horror - look at the 'headlines':-

"Woman F alleges Salmond invited her into a bedroom at Bute House" - since when has that been an offence?

"Woman F says Salmond asked her to share drink and take off her boots" - ye gods!

"Woman F alleges Salmond lay on top of her and ran his hands over her thighs, bottom and breasts" - extreme dexterity?

"Woman F says Salmond was murmuring a phrase like 'you’re irresistible'" - sue for slander

"Woman F said she didn't want to “risk the outcome of the referendum” on Scottish independence" =)) =))

"Woman G says she didn't want to become involved with a scandal with Salmond as it would 'essentially lose the independence referendum" =)) =))

This is taking on the aspects of a farce. On the other side of the coin

"Businessman witness says Woman H and Salmond were 'very friendly and comfortable'

The next witness was a businessman involved in the 2014 Scottish independence referendum.

The witness was asked by Ms McCall if he ever saw Salmond and Woman H in each other’s company and how they were.

The witness said: “They were very friendly and comfortable.”

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#46 Post by barkingmad » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:51 pm

But to think that their/her virtue was worth losing for the sake of the Independence Referendum?!

When it’s all over I trust we’ll see their awards ceremony taking place in that awful Jockistan Parliament building.

The citation reads “For conduct above and beyond the call of duty, unthinking for their own safety, they gallantly persisted in the face of overwhelming odds........”. Feel free, as A S did, to fill in the remainder of this award citation.

I trust Wee Nicola Krankie is squirming with embarrassment as the evidence of the accusers is paraded in front of the Scottish electorate? Even if he is acquitted it’s devastating stuff.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#47 Post by Boac » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:05 pm

"Even if he is acquitted it’s devastating stuff." - so far, devastatingly pitiful.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#48 Post by barkingmad » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:47 pm

Boac wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:05 pm
"Even if he is acquitted it’s devastating stuff." - so far, devastatingly pitiful.
Too true. However, I wouldn’t like to be on the jury and I think the lady judge will have a difficult time unpacking this story.

As more ‘evidence’ is revealed it gets more like one of the fruitier editions of the late great “News of the Screws” UK Sunday paper. At least the local press will have a field day with the task of bringing all the salacious details to their religious faithful readers!

All the ‘wee frees’ will be choking on their porridge! :-o

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#49 Post by AtomKraft » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:43 am

I think he's damned by faint praise.

If we heard 'Salmond ripped my knickers off and gave me the **** of my life', I'd be more impressed.

"Salmond looked at me in a funny way" or "Salmond gave me a kiss" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Crivvens! Who's not given a girl a slap on the ass, or made an advance that was rejected? You never hear about the advances that were lustily accepted by the world of sex-obsessed (bless them!) women!

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#50 Post by barkingmad » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:58 am

Ooooh dear! I’ve just decided I didn’t want breakfast any more. Time for a brisk walk, a short dip in the North Sea followed by a good thrashing with some seaweed fronds;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-51870445

Maybe ‘zombie’ could be taken as a compliment by this strange example of homo erectus?

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#51 Post by Boac » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:20 am

There are those amongst us who have always thought he WAS a ZOMBIE and the wee Krankie another.

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#52 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:13 am

Boac wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:45 pm
I have to admit, what with Salmond and Sturgeon - it all sounds very fishy to me.
Salmond has always looked like a bit of a wet fish! Who would have thunk it, Salmond a rip roaring rogerer, a sex obsessed maniac!
She also alleged that Mr Salmond later asked if she wanted to "stay over" at his Bute House residence.
As you say it all sounds a bit fishy and completely out "of come over and stay at my plaice"!

Takes the biscuit, like something out of "Carry On Up McVitie".
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#53 Post by G-CPTN » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:21 am

We are hearing of failed conquests - I wonder what was his ratio of failures to successes?

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#54 Post by Undried Plum » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:26 pm

So far, it has the feel of a political showtrial. All the witnesses/complainants have been political apparatchiks in the SNP hierarchy. Also, I note that not one of the accusers has any witness evidence to corroborate the allegations. I thought that uncorroborated evidence is not admissible in a Scottish Court.

Wee Krankie undoubtedly orchestrated this prosecution so as to ensure that chubbycheeks can't make a comeback. Even if the verdict is not guilty or not proven, he will still be smeared by the allegations. In order to run as an MP or an MSP he'd have to be vetted by der Partei and that ain't going to go well if he appears to be tainted with a sex crime in the background. Look at what's happened to wee David Steel. He's had to bow out of all public life and surrender his party membership because of the suspicion that he protected that fat bloke from Rochdale.

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#55 Post by om15 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:57 pm

It is all part of the leftie woke rubbish that is running out of control, a flock of old dears making unproven allegations with no witness's in front of a women judge, he has no chance. He is obviously a seedy unpleasant oily cove, but we knew that anyway, the money would be better spent on encouraging Sturgeons constituents to eat their greens.
I don't think that Sturgeon orchestrated this for the simple reason that it looks bad for the SNP that their former leader is a sex pest, plus there might be more to come out about who knew what, dangerous for her I think.

4mastacker
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#56 Post by 4mastacker » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:30 pm

om15 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:57 pm
........ a flock of old dears making unproven allegations with no witness's in front of a women judge, he has no chance. ............
That was the initial scenario when I recently sat on a jury....her word against his. However, it was the evidence that was introduced later in the trial which proved his guilt. Let's wait to see what else is revealed.... and Salmond better hope that the clock time on any video evidence and mobile phone call matches to the second!!
It's always my fault - SWMBO

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#57 Post by barkingmad » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:46 am

Does anyone know if the Alex S show continues unabated today or has it been indefinitely postponed due Covid-19?
That would be a great get/stay out of gaol card!

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#58 Post by Boac » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:03 am

No - we are relying on you for your daily updates.

ian16th
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#59 Post by ian16th » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:36 am

4mastacker wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:30 pm
Let's wait to see what else is revealed.... and Salmond better hope that the clock time on any video evidence and mobile phone call matches to the second!!
Why?

The clock in my in car dashcam is wildly inaccurate and couldn't be trusted as evidence.
Cynicism improves with age

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#60 Post by llondel » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:37 pm

Forensics can confirm the exact time on audio recordings, and spot splices if something was edited. They record the mains hum, which is present on all these recordings even if you can't hear it, and it's pretty much a unique timestamp because of the fluctuations in the national grid.