E U

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: E U

#61 Post by OFSO » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:28 am

Politico (today):

Logical consequence? An institution where senior MEPs have pocketed money meant for visitors, abused assistants with impunity, where ethics rules are a sidenote and entirely new buildings are built without a clear purpose (fancy a hotel, anyone?) — such a place may make certain politicians feel like money is a game and accepting cash for political favors is just the logical next step.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: More EU Bad News?

#62 Post by barkingmad » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:09 pm

A view from across the Atlantic of that wonderful Club of Rome from whom we deserted, partially, in 2016 or 2022 or sometime recently;

https://www.riotimesonline.com/brazil-n ... th-pfizer/

Hopefully this one will run and run and take their 'minds' off screwing Britain and NornIron? :ymsick:

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: More EU Bad News?

#63 Post by TheGreenAnger » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:22 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:09 pm
A view from across the Atlantic of that wonderful Club of Rome from whom we deserted, partially, in 2016 or 2022 or sometime recently;

https://www.riotimesonline.com/brazil-n ... th-pfizer/

Hopefully this one will run and run and take their 'minds' off screwing Britain and NornIron? :ymsick:
When you flew, did you fly an Albatross, or were you the Albatross?

Albatross.JPG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Sout ... h%20planes.
My necessaries are embark'd: farewell. Adieu! I have too grieved a heart to take a tedious leave.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#64 Post by barkingmad » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:21 pm

Well the earlier Shackletons had a similar paint scheme but were somewhat more graceful in appearance...

I am at a loss as to the relevance of you picture and your question to the topic, but it'll give you a chance to rant some more whilst I go sleep... :-\

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#65 Post by TheGreenAnger » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:35 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:21 pm
Well the earlier Shackletons had a similar paint scheme but were somewhat more graceful in appearance...

I am at a loss as to the relevance of you picture and your question to the topic, but it'll give you a chance to rant some more whilst I go sleep... :-\
The Rime of the Ancient Mariner..

An unlucky person or bird to know... :p

You are not my kind of bloke, birds aside.... =))

As for you and Prospector, I see only vistas of failure in prospect.

If I was a Captain of a ship, I would swiftly have you both removed from my seaworthy vessel! :))
My necessaries are embark'd: farewell. Adieu! I have too grieved a heart to take a tedious leave.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#66 Post by OFSO » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:36 am

One sees that the introduction of the new automated system for entering the EU has been once again delayed from May to the end of December. I cannot see this cumbersome double-system being introduced over Christmas so I'm sure that last date is just aspirational.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#67 Post by OFSO » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:00 am

B*llsh*t, Eurostar, claiming they have had to cut 33% of the trains because of increased delays processing passengers due to Brexit. Utter rubbish. Passports of non-Schengen passengers have ALWAYS been checked at the end stations. Nothing has changed. Might have something to do with new high prices that fewer can afford..... Poor service.... Poor food...... Half the number of frontier police on duty.

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#68 Post by Woody » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:21 am

They’re all flying BA instead :-bd
When all else fails, read the instructions.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#69 Post by OFSO » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:25 am

Flights on BA over Christmas cost 2/3 of train fare.

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#70 Post by Woody » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:34 am

OFSO wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:25 am
Flights on BA over Christmas cost 2/3 of train fare.
With a free bus tour of T5 :D

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#71 Post by Woody » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:37 am

It’s been said many a time, but the French are revolting =)) =))

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... lifts.html

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#72 Post by Woody » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:12 pm

Berlin Brandenburg closed for the day due to strike action by ground staff!

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#73 Post by OFSO » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:53 pm

The top ranks of the European Parliament have slammed the door shut to a public cross-examination of Commission President Ursula von der Leyen over her personal role in negotiating a multibillion euro vaccine deal with Pfizer.

Last month, lawmakers in the Parliament’s special committee on COVID-19 proposed to invite von der Leyen to answer questions on the EU’s largest vaccine contract, signed at the height of the pandemic. It was in the run-up to this contract that she is reported to have exchanged text messages with Pfizer’s Chief Executive Albert Bourla.

However, at a closed-door meeting Thursday of the Conference of Presidents (CoP) — which includes the heads of all the political groups and the Parliament’s president — leaders refused the request to hold a public grilling. Instead they decided to ask von der Leyen to answer questions in private at some point in the future, watering down the invitation to almost nothing.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#74 Post by OFSO » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:13 pm

Brussels has a problem. A steadily growing asylum-seeker crisis is leaving people in the streets living in makeshift tents for months on end, as they wait to register within Belgium's overburdened immigration system.
As many as 250 migrants are lining the canal in the centre of the city, where they have set up camp in the freezing winter cold outside the country's arrival centre known as Le Petit Chateau – in English, The Little Castle.
Most of them, who come from Afghanistan, Syria and sub-Saharan Africa, do not even have easy access to food and clean showers, save for the few charities in Brussels that give out food, like Doctors Without Borders, which has set up a dozen mobile toilets and a sink with drinkable water nearby.
It is a far cry from what is normally described as the heart of the European Union. The EU's institutions are located just a few miles away in a district that can only be described as luxurious compared to the conditions in which these people are living.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#75 Post by barkingmad » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:38 pm

OFSO wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:53 pm
The top ranks of the European Parliament have slammed the door shut to a public cross-examination of Commission President Ursula von der Leyen over her personal role in negotiating a multibillion euro vaccine deal with Pfizer.

Last month, lawmakers in the Parliament’s special committee on COVID-19 proposed to invite von der Leyen to answer questions on the EU’s largest vaccine contract, signed at the height of the pandemic. It was in the run-up to this contract that she is reported to have exchanged text messages with Pfizer’s Chief Executive Albert Bourla.

However, at a closed-door meeting Thursday of the Conference of Presidents (CoP) — which includes the heads of all the political groups and the Parliament’s president — leaders refused the request to hold a public grilling. Instead they decided to ask von der Leyen* to answer questions in private at some point in the future, watering down the invitation to almost nothing.
Well at least one MEP is fighting the Empire Europa in their house, note the empty seats around him as he rapidly makes his case within their tight time limits;

https://rumble.com/v2bpuwa-on-covid-com ... on-co.html

Yes, I know it's Rumble, but you won't view this sort of material on a "Trusted News Initiative" channel modelled on the old USSR and/or East Berlin specification of 'free news' with which we in the 'free West' are saddled... ~X(

*Can we please use her proper surname in future, Fond of Lying, allegedly...?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#76 Post by barkingmad » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:01 pm

Meanwhile back home in the Peoples' Democratic Republic of Cruella Fond-of-Lying, the Cloggie farmers and their supporters are revolting again, not quite in the sort of manner typified by our Frog friends across the Channel but very effectively making their feelings known via the ballot box.*

* That well-known device employed by Globalists to persuade the peasants that their vote actually counts for something... ~X(

https://www.politico.eu/article/dutch-f ... elections/

Methinks if things don't improve in the Netherlands and elsewhere in the EUssr then the pitchforks will be the ultimate persuader, though I am still seeking firm letters of intent to purchase early pre-production examples of the "Blade" which currently does meets neither EUssr nor US hygiene licensing specifications. X(

Interested parties are welcome to contact me with queries relating to this ridiculous blatant trade restriction and suggestions as to how we may overcome and/or bypass this superfluous modification so's we can get the correctional facility show back with the tumbrils and out on the road... :-w

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#77 Post by OFSO » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:37 pm

Leaving the EU on 7th March our passports were stamped to indicate that. Today, re-entering the EU, our passports were not stamped. So I guess we are not here...

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#78 Post by barkingmad » Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:43 pm

Here is a generous helping of Belgian Waffle from the EU HQ, along the lines of “Oh scheissen, I wish you hadn’t asked me that question, you bitch!”.

https://rumble.com/v2fze1a-april-3-2023.html

“The next Corona lie is exposed‼️ At the recent meeting of the official EU COVID Special Committee, I questioned the EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety, Stella Kyriakides, and the Director of the European Medicines Agency (EMA), Emer Cooke.
Many of my questions were dodged as usual, but it was repeatedly claimed that over 20 million lives have been saved by COVID "vaccines".

When I asked for evidence backing this claim and referred to Ms. Cooke's contacts with the EFPIA - a major lobbying organization of European pharmaceutical manufacturers, she suddenly went into a massive stutter. (Memories of last year's questioning of AstraZeneca's vice director immediately came to my mind).

In the end, Ms. Cooke finally buckled and admitted: "The 20 million lives saved came from ALL (‼️) vaccines, not just C19 mRNA vaccines!" This blows the lid off the next Corona lie.

Be sure to watch the video to the end! It's worth it!”

What can they possibly be discussing, disinformation or misinformation? :)) =))

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#79 Post by barkingmad » Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:08 am

More evidence that the pandemic of scepticism has spread to the Brussels EUrocrats and is spreading despite all the various measures imposed on the peasants since March 2020.

https://rumble.com/v2fzd02-april-3-2023.html

Just how very dare they question the safety and effectiveness of the ‘stabs’ and make noises implying corruption in the award of contracts to the relevant altruistic BigPharma companies who gallantly rushed to rescue us with their rapidly developed and trialled ‘brews’, produced as safe treatments at the ‘speed of science’ to prevent infection and transmission of the ‘plague’! X(

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#80 Post by OFSO » Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:10 pm

1) The EU is implementing a tax of 10% on any electric car constructed there where in excess of 40% of the battery isn't made in the EU.
2) Most of the battery components are derived from China.
3) A plethora of cheap electric cars made in China are appearing on the EU and UK markets. They are not subject to the EU "battery tax" which applies only to vehicles made in the EU.