Child Cruelty (Legalised)

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Slasher

Re: Child Cruelty (Legalised)

#21 Post by Slasher » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:00 am

barkingmad wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:38 pm
I’m always skeptical of any Beeb report ‘mad, but in this case I don’t think you would’ve posted same unless you were pretty bloody certain it was reasonably true.

If so then good luck to Mrs A. And yes hopefully it will bring it to the public fore. As a protective parent myself of a great little 10yo bloke I can empathise with her indeed.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#22 Post by barkingmad » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:05 am

Thanks for your comment Slasher. I think that when a case arrives at a major court in the UK it may be hard to refute that fact.

Alisoncc
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#23 Post by Alisoncc » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:00 am

Current situation.
"No, the NHS isn’t being sued in the High Court over ‘experimental’ puberty blockers this week.

Since a piece last Sunday headlined “High court to decide if children can consent to gender reassignment”, the UK media has been gleefully reporting that the UK’s only gender clinic for under 18’s is being sued over its use of puberty blockers.

All of the major UK national media outlets – The Guardian, BBC, The Telegraph, The Daily Mail, The Times, Sky News, and the UK’s biggest current-affairs radio programme, BBC Radio 4 Today – have reported on the story.

But the story is not true.

According to both the High Court press office and one of the two women reported to be bringing the case, this case is not being heard in the High Court this week.

Not only that, there is currently no legal action against the NHS and its treatment of trans kids happening at all.

No papers have been lodged at the High Court in regards to this alleged legal action, the High Court press office confirmed to PinkNews.

“I just need to clarify – we are not in court this week,” Susan Evans, the ex-nurse named by the press as being one of two women suing the NHS over it’s treatment of trans kids, said on Twitter on 6 January.

“Press info is slightly misleading,” Evans added. “But we are hoping to lodge the papers in court very very soon – just awaiting some expert witness statements from abroad – then we will launch so will be back soon with news.”

This means that headlines like: “Psychiatric nurse launches legal action against NHS Tavistock clinic that offers ‘experimental’ puberty-blocking drugs to children ‘as young as nine’ who want to change gender” were written, and printed, and repeated, by journalists who did not even fulfil that most basic of journalistic duties and fact check the basis of the story."

An only slightly cynical disapassionate observer might conclude that a wide swathe of the UK media had a predetermined agenda in this subject...

"There is, of course, the intention by Evans and her counterpart, Mrs A, to launch a legal challenge. They have raised £50,000 on the CrowdJustice crowdfunding website to do this."

Wonder if the usual US right wing Christian funders have chippe-in to help them raise that impressive total?
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/01/08/p ... san-evans/

The God Botherer representing them is:
Paul Conrathe is a senior consultant solicitor at SinclairsLaw. His legal career prior to joining this firm included a number of cases linked to pro-life issues. He represented the Society for the Protection of Unborn Children (SPUC) in Diane Pretty’s legal case in 2001, represented Stephen Hone in a case in 2001 where he sought an injunction against his ex-partner to prevent her from having an abortion and in 2005 represented Leslie Burke in a case against the General Medical Council’s guidelines on artificial nutrition and hydration. Also in 2005 he represented the Christian Institute, which was challenging the BBC’s decision to broadcast Jerry Springer – The Opera until and unless it issued an apology for offending Christians.

Aside from his legal practice, Conrathe was a director of UnitedLife church in Cheam until 2019 and a director of Premier Christian Media Radio until 2012.
Rev Mother Bene Gesserit.

Sent from my PDP11/05 running RSX-11D via an ASR33 (TTY)

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#24 Post by barkingmad » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:28 am

So we wait til the papers are filed.

The eminent I V F pioneer Sir Robert Winston has just been interviewed on national radio expressing his concerns about this practice.

The jury is not yet out, but if the Tavistock and other clinics are treating pre-pubertal children with hormones for perceived identity issues then maybe it’s time to put the brakes on this procedure until the long-term effects have been fully evaluated.

Life-changing elective surgery is just that, and reversal is impossible though allegedly it has been requested by some of the early cases who’ve undergone these procedures.

F F S let them grow up first, then at the age of majority they can elect to go this route but meantime leave them to develop and stop interfering!

Alisoncc
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#25 Post by Alisoncc » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:38 am

barkingmad wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:28 am
The jury is not yet out, but if the Tavistock and other clinics are treating pre-pubertal children with hormones for perceived identity issues then maybe it’s time to put the brakes on this procedure until the long-term effects have been fully evaluated.
They are not being treated with Hormones. The prospect of going through puberty is what leads them to self-harm or take their own lives. Puberty blockers delay puberty, giving them time for further counselling. It is by far the most humane treatent at their age. But bible-bashers care little for the harm they do, as long as it fulfils the needs of their deity.

That's a new one Slasher barracking for the god-botherers, whatever next. [-X

BarkingMad, might I suggest you find another forum to vent your spleen. God botherers and supporters of radical trans-phobic lesbians are not welcome here.

Admin
Rev Mother Bene Gesserit.

Sent from my PDP11/05 running RSX-11D via an ASR33 (TTY)

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#26 Post by barkingmad » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:46 am

Ah well, obviously I’ve misinterpreted what’s happening in the trans-driven movement and they’re not after all prescribing PB drugs.
Therefore reports such as this are pure fiction;

https://www.transgendertrend.com/tavist ... -blockers/

admin
Chief Engineer

#27 Post by admin » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:54 am

Transgender Trend – Who Are We?

We are a group of parents based in the UK who are concerned about the current trend to diagnose children as transgender, including the unprecedented number of teenage girls suddenly self-identifying as ‘trans’ (Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria or ROGD). We are also concerned about legislation which places transgender rights above the right to safety for girls and young women in public toilets and changing rooms along with fairness for girls in sport.

We also want to provide information on legislation regarding the use of public toilets, bathrooms and changing rooms for parents who are concerned about the child protection and safeguarding issues this raises.
Transphobic lesbians. All hung up on toilets and bathrooms.

BM See my last comment above.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#28 Post by barkingmad » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:59 am

I will cease venting on this topic. The issue has been raised and unfortunately I appear to be one of the few on O-N who is uncomfortable with the practice. I leave it to others here who might be brave enough to contribute to the discussion.

admin
Chief Engineer

#29 Post by admin » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:04 am

The suggestion:-

"BarkingMad, might I suggest you find another forum to vent your spleen. God botherers and supporters of radical trans-phobic lesbians are not welcome here".

Still stands, just in case you decide that those on the Autism Spectrum are also worthy of your attention.

Admin

admin
Chief Engineer

#30 Post by admin » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:31 am

barkingmad wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:59 am
I appear to be one of the few on O-N who is uncomfortable with the practice.
Not so. You are one of the few who has been caught up in a "Fake News" conspiracy. And they sucked you in good and proper. How sad. [-X

Admin

Brian W May
CPL
CPL

#31 Post by Brian W May » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:57 pm

Is that it then?

Ended up here by accident but do remember seeing the M3 (Mainstream Media Morons), some kid that had convinced the NHS to have their bits chopped off and was now suing them for doing it. WTF?

As for 'Fake News', how is one supposed to distinguish? The Media, along with the vast majority of politicians have blown their own credibility out of the water. Unless involved, how would you know?

Seems to me so many kids today have had their childhoods stolen by people with a rabid agenda such that harm can be done all in the name of 'progress' and 'liberalism'. It also seems that the one thing you mustn't speak of is any form of truth. Political Correctness' first major casualty is the ability to tell the truth of course. However one man's truth is another's lies. Seems to me 'Trans' means you have all the Rights but let anyone dare challenge your beliefs.

It's like the purge against Islamophobia in the Labour Party . . . examine UK's history and World History pertaining to terrorism, the vast majority of which is conducted by Muslims, yet to say so is to be labelled Islamophobic.

How does this pertain to this thread? Again having skimmed through it, it seems if you have the audacity to have an opinion and express it, then you're in ine to be labelled 'Transphobic'. Next thing, the boys in blue will be popping around because you've offended someone.

I don't really object to someone who doesn't know whether they're Arthur or Martha , but personally I don't think the world should be asked . . . nay demanded to change to accommodate their worldview in appeasement to a tiny minority.

Be different by all means, enjoy but give us all a rest, keep it private (remember Privacy?). Let kids be kids and for Dog's sake don't interfere medically until the child is old enough to know for themselves.

Interesting how the religious texts of all religions don't seem to mention this dilemma . . . is this a trendy new thing, invented to bang a noisy gong and get lots of attention? I wonder . . .

Brian W May
CPL
CPL

#32 Post by Brian W May » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:31 pm

admin
Chief Engineer

#33 Post by admin » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:12 am

For those with an interest in all of this stuff, this Youtube URL has a lot to offer in the way of a non-emotional. outrage inducing explanation. BarkingM please take note. I haven't watched the whole clip as yet, but intend to.

Alison

Brian W May
CPL
CPL

#34 Post by Brian W May » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:20 pm

Seems to me you have more of a problem with BarkingM than the subject . . . but perhaps that's just my 'flawed' human perspective.

I'm just glad this phenomenon doesn't DIRECTLY affect my family or friends. It must be said in my 70 years, just about ALL the 'gender re-assigned' people I've met (about five) are seriously **** up. It's a pleasure NOT to be around them because it's highly uncomfortable and conversation is a bloody nightmare - too many no-go areas.

Last time was sitting in a crew coach in Leipzig a few years back at about 0200. I was sharing it with another flight engineer. I wrote he/she then changed it to 'they' had left their wife (a woman) and kids, had 'the' operation and was now Martha. Trouble was, the deep, gravelly Glaswegian voice. Talking to 'them' (phew) was utterly disconcerting - dressed as a woman and sounding like a docker. I was grateful to be dumped at my freezing cold aircraft.

Transpires (sorry) 'they' had not liked life much on their own so had moved back in with 'his' (as was) wife. God only knows what his (as was) kids made of it - another level of dysfunction in the making.

Chatting with various pilots after this experience, I asked them how they felt and to a man (and one or two women pilots) they found it really uncomfortable as most had know 'him' and now were presented with a fait accomplis 'her'.

All the laws in the world cannot prevent you having an opinion on experiencing situations such as this. Invoking law to ensure 'equal' treatment ignores the elephant in the room and is often counter-productive.

I also have an acquaintance that transitioned (there's that prefix again) and again HE then SHE was seriously **** up. Grossly dysfunctional .

I abhor the thought of intervention with drugs or knives until a kid is old enough to know. But perhaps that because I am only willing to see it from my viewpoint. The UK is falling apart because too much time is being spent on pandering to tiny minorities instead of acknowledging the rest of us have rights and opinions too.

Anyway . . . enough from me.

Stay safe and have the best Christmas break you can.

admin
Chief Engineer

#35 Post by admin » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:20 pm

Brian W May wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:20 pm
I'm just glad this phenomenon doesn't DIRECTLY affect my family or friends. It must be said in my 70 years, just about ALL the 'gender re-assigned' people I've met (about five) are seriously **** up.
Mr May you are treading on precarious ground. The person who set up and has run this show for the last five years falls into your category. You don't like it then piss off. Suggest you read the thread relating to Diethylstilbestrol on the health board.

Alison/Admin

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#36 Post by llondel » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:39 am

Brian W May wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:20 pm
Seems to me you have more of a problem with BarkingM than the subject . . . but perhaps that's just my 'flawed' human perspective.

I'm just glad this phenomenon doesn't DIRECTLY affect my family or friends. It must be said in my 70 years, just about ALL the 'gender re-assigned' people I've met (about five) are seriously **** up. It's a pleasure NOT to be around them because it's highly uncomfortable and conversation is a bloody nightmare - too many no-go areas.
I would suggest that if they're **** up then it's because of the treatment they've received from those around them. I know one, still with her wife because said wife realised she appreciated the person regardless of which bits dangled and which bits didn't. Quite a fun person to be around too, her circle of friends seems to be quite comfortable with it all.