Western Democracies and the invaders

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Rwy in Sight
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot
Western Democracies and the invaders

#1 Post by Rwy in Sight » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:58 am

The comments of Capetonian about anti-islamic views of the forum got me thinking. We can all agree that the Western Political Model is the best available as it affords to the largest masses freedom of owning property, freedom of speech and efforts to achieve a society with fewer extreme people. Up until few years most native Westerners people were very tolerant to Muslim people and people from Sub-saharan Africa as those people have integrated well into the Western Society.

As Mrs Christodoulopoulou, and Frau Merkel opened the borders of Europe to millions of illegal immigrants and provided them with better living conditions than those experienced in their countries of origin, tax-payers and citizens of the receiving countries are developing and anti-immigrant and anti-islamic views. Currently there are far fewer issues than those we forecasted on similar threads here back in 2015 and 2016 (and cost us our esteemed member Chuck) however we see more complaints by the native people. Only on Christmas day I was talking with a former boss of mine with strong left views. He told me that in 2015-2016 he was going to the port to help refugees but currently he feels the area where he lives is under threat from the immigrants and thefts, arsons and various other criminal activities take place from the unwelcome guests.

Do we feel that the increasingly strong anti-islamic and anti-immigrant views are justify or is it over-the-top and need to be stopped. If most of the people in those segments are decent what can be done to avoid those new born ideas to gain hold? For instance I wouldn't mind better law enforcement even on minor issues against the newly arrived immigrants and legislation that clearly forbids the head-scarf and the use of the sharia to solve any issues among those people.

Slasher

Re: Western Democracies and the invaders

#2 Post by Slasher » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:42 am

was talking with a former boss of mine with strong left views. He told me that in 2015-2016 he was going to the port to help refugees but currently he feels the area where he lives is under threat from the immigrants and thefts, arsons and various other criminal activities take place from the unwelcome guests.
The thing is RiS the bleeding obvious has to first hurt those short-sighted nongs on either side of the L and R before they realise the error of their ways.

But anyway I’ll leave the rest of the thread to Western country residents who have to put up with these invaders on a daily basis.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#3 Post by prospector » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:49 am

Interesting number came up in our local news. The most used surname for newly born in New Zealand, which for many years has been Smith, was last year Singh. Our information from the last 4 census results has shown that people of Indian ethnicity has doubled at every census.

Slasher

#4 Post by Slasher » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:05 am

Waddya expect from a country that wrote the Kama Sutra ‘spector? ;)))

Capetonian

#5 Post by Capetonian » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:42 am

It's not the 'Singhs' and their compatriots I resent and fear. They are mainly skilled, peaceful, and decent.

It's the Adeugbos and Adebolajos and Adebowales, the murdering violent savage scum from Africa, the gangs from the Caribbean, who bring their festering evil and their diseases and barbarian behaviour with them to blight the streets of formerly civilised countries.

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6 Post by om15 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:00 am

the gangs from the Caribbean
I think that is the biggest threat, these people have completely infected areas of our society with their values and violence, the odd nutter from the religion of peace and love will make the headlines now and again, but the daily and constant erosion of civilised behaviour comes from these people.

Again, the problem lies with us, we choose our policemen from a menu of diversity tick in boxes, so many women, (preferably bent ones), so many black, yellow and dusky ones, with no regard to their ability or resourcefulness. Until such times as we promote large men in trilbies with a sense of purpose and stout footwear to tackle these obvious menaces on our behalf we are stuck with the consequences of our idiotic choices.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#7 Post by barkingmad » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:31 pm

https://www.forbritain.uk/issue/end-of- ... of-the-uk/
Gosh! A political party dedicated to solving the problem?
Maybe they’ll succeed the late TBP now that their job is done, allegedly.

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8 Post by BenThere » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:54 am

The big question is whether the UK and its citizens have the backbone to assert their culture and heritage against the barbaric practices of the hordes they have invited into their country, and supported the infiltration with generous welfare, housing and cash benefits. I think the abuse of women, the hatred of Jews and other infidels, and the all to regular murdering in common spaces, should be re-exported to Muslim homelands, where they can feel free to practice their evil, never to be invited among us again.

I scratch my head - was all this done to secure a Labor majority?

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#9 Post by John Hill » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:26 am

I think I have already reminded you Ben that your country is quite prone to mass murderings in common spaces in Muslim lands. You start wars in their countries which they then re-export to yours, is there any surprise in this?
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#10 Post by AtomKraft » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:01 am

Just for a little balance, I live and work in a Muslim country, and there's never a trace of Islamic anything here!

I never see Burquas, the girls dress most attractively, the guys are normal, conscientious and likeable.
Sometimes in the evening we hear the mosque doing the call to prayer, but that's about it.

Population is about 70% muslim- but it's a small 'm'.

Frankly the UK seems more Muslim than here!

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#11 Post by barkingmad » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:21 am

How many ordinary folks in Western ‘Democracies’ knew about this sneaky move by the EUSSR in conjunction with the UN to make it easier for the unarmed invasions which Europe in particular has witnessed over recent years.

https://www.euractiv.com/section/global ... tion-pact/

Oz has also had it’s problems on this issue and received criticism for their robust action to minimise the successful beach landings.

Note the date of this article yet I’ve only just become aware of it today. So maybe I’ve been asleep or on my home planet with receiver turned off and that’s why it escaped my notice.

Amendment notice #1. I stand corrected thanks to Anne Marie Waters. Apparently UK citizens signed more than the requisite 100k required to have this issue debated in the HoC and it was not debated. Long live democracy?!

This vid contains references to many topics on this part of O-N.

And more here on that treaty;

https://eumigrationlawblog.eu/eu-states ... f-loyalty/

No mention of the UK objecting despite the problems over illegal immigration. Was it because the UK was totally preoccupied with Brexit or because the UK politico’s are afraid of raising the issue due to the immutable law of Physics which states that any objection to uncontrolled migration = racism?

As Jeff Taylor says, “Anyway, what do YOU think?”

Rwy in Sight
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#12 Post by Rwy in Sight » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:46 am

Thanks for the answers so far:
John Hill wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:26 am
I think I have already reminded you Ben that your country is quite prone to mass murderings in common spaces in Muslim lands. You start wars in their countries which they then re-export to yours, is there any surprise in this?
How many wars have the US started in North Western Africa (Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia) and and Sub-sahara in the recent years that give a large number of immigrants in many countries AND very harsh criminals. The same argument goes for the people who find refuge in a country, get tremendous support from the local population only to attack them when they are out and have a great time doing things Muslim invaders don't like (like the attacks on night clubs and Christmas markets).

Also how the support on invaders become so popular while support for other groups also needing desperate help (like homeless) was pretty limitless?

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#13 Post by John Hill » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:51 pm

1801-1805
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.