Islamic Fundamentalism, Left or Right?

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Islamic Fundamentalism, Left or Right?

#1 Post by John Hill » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:47 am

Should Islamic Fundamentalism be considered a 'Left' or 'Right' movement?
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

Slasher

Re: Islamic Fundamentalism, Left or Right?

#2 Post by Slasher » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:03 am

Left because the Left loves ‘em. If it didn’t they’d be simply labeled murderous thugs with no real political leaning (except caliphatory).

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3 Post by BenThere » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:27 am

Murderous ideology - check
Intolerance of opposing views - check
Hates Jews - check
They smell awful - check
You never know when or where one will kill you - check

I'd say it's a Left movement, John Hill.

Slasher

#4 Post by Slasher » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:45 am

BenThere wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:27 am
They smell awful
=))

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5 Post by Boac » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:53 am

All extremists smell awful.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6 Post by Pontius Navigator » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:16 am

Ben's last line is the dangerous one. The number of 'good ones' that then kill or try to kill you is legion. Friendly Afghan police and soldiers; friendly Saudi military trainees; friendly Libyan trainees running amok.

You can take the Muslim out of Arabia but you can't stop them being an Arab.

There are exceptions but they may not be real Muslims. We hosted a Ugandan Muslim once. She was delightful and was happy to eat pork and bacon. She didn't pray. She was very much Mino as that was a norm in Uganda.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#7 Post by Pontius Navigator » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:20 am

My wife also acted as the licenced driver for a Glaswegian Muslim. Her Pakistani husband did not approve but she was sufficiently strong willed to drive. There were limits though. She could not come into our house as it was unclean; we had dogs.

Capetonian

#8 Post by Capetonian » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:20 am

Why does it have to be compartmentalised?
Whether it's left or right is a question of perspective anyway. Quite meaningless.
It's evil and destructive, that's all that matters.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#9 Post by barkingmad » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:18 pm

Ask the Tories, Labour, LDs and the Essenpee do they endorse the following excuses offered by the invaders?

https://www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm

Unpleasant reading at the very least!

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#10 Post by barkingmad » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:39 am

It will be interesting to see if our new conservative (right-wing?) governing party will attack this practice and get some high-profile prosecutions?

Calls for 'virginity repair' surgery to be banned https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-51189319

So far all parties have failed miserably, especially in the FGM crime, so is this the same symptom of an establishment fear of being accused of racism as in the child-abuse grooming by gangs of ethnic minorities in the UK?

If there are known to be 22 private clinics in this country operating openly why has our very busy Plod not gone in there and shut them down? Or is the law on the topic so vague and the HoC too embarrassed to discuss the practice and it’s legality’s?

Slasher

#11 Post by Slasher » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:50 am

I’m sorry to say Barking (and others will testify) that it’s been my long held belief that the Islamic Republic of Britain will become a reality in my lifetime, and IMO is already way past the point of no return. No one has the collective majoritive balls to stand up to the minority PC cuntlery and shove their ‘racist!’ labels right back up their arses.

I heard Birmingham is pretty much fuct but can’t confirm as to the accuracy. One tries to seek accurate data using home grown Brit media but, as expected, it’s all left wing flowery twattery feel good *****.

Inshallah you still probably have about 20 odd years left, hopefully a bit more.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#12 Post by Boac » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:09 am

What is this somewhat fixated desire to band someone 'left or right' and in the process get all frothy in the mouth about it? Why not just 'wrong'?

Capetonian

#13 Post by Capetonian » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:03 am

It's right because it's a right pain in the arse, and it's left because it should be left out in the wilderness and not allowed to infest and invade the west.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#14 Post by Boac » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:49 am

What is this somewhat fixated desire to band someone 'left or right' and in the process get all frothy in the mouth about it?
QED

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#15 Post by BenThere » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:06 pm

Boac
It's because the Left tends to defend, foster and obfuscate the Islamic drift in UK, US and elsewhere. It's the Right that is voicing concern and opposition, and largely supports traditional Western, enlightened values such as not being on board with grooming and FGM. Furthermore, I think any Brit older than 40 can look back and say unfettered immigration from the Middle East and North Africa over a generation has been an unmitigated disaster.

Do you have any data concerning Brit-on-Brit knife crimes for example? How about how many native Brits no longer venture to their once welcoming city centers out of fear? I've seen the process before over my lifetime in my own home town. It's not pretty. Good people go down the drain and the thugs seem to metastasize and prosper over time. You can scream your lungs out to stop it but it does little good when the politics aren't on your side. Your heart breaks, and you endure the sadness, but one day you find new hope somewhere and chase after it.

Capetonian

#16 Post by Capetonian » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:13 pm

So on that basis any Brit older than 40 can look back and say unfettered immigration from the Middle East and North Africa over a generation has been an unmitigated disaster, and is therefore racist.

I know one who isn't racist, based on the above statement!

I think I'll go with the majority on this.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#17 Post by Boac » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:24 pm

OK, John, as the thread starter, where do you stand?

Should the Jewish faith be 'allocated' a left or right position? Is anti-semitism left or right? Is Catholicism likewise?

Ben - the question posed by JH was about Islamic Fundamentalism itself, not any particular political orientation of observers.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#18 Post by John Hill » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:54 pm

Let's see now.....adherence to an ancient book, feigned strong sense of justice, genital mutilation of infants....hard to choose really.
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#19 Post by llondel » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:29 am

Both Christianity and Islam as written are left-wing, be nice to your fellow man, support them in need. Neither seems very good at sticking to the script, given the modern intolerance of parts of both religions.

Slasher

#20 Post by Slasher » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:43 am

You’ll have to explain to me what religious ‘Fundamentalism’ is John. That was a term popularised by the MSM in the early 1990s IIRC.

There are fundamental tenets and dogma in any religion which practitioners would be aware of. To say one is a ‘fundamentalist’ is absurd really when closely thunk about.

Before ‘fundamentalism’ it was known as hardline or hardcore. Does this imply if terrorism is used as a weapon it automatically becomes a ‘fundamentalist’ activity as far as the popular media are concerned? Equally absurd...but the MSM is absurd anyway.

Probly explains why I haven’t heard of ‘Buddhist fundamentalism’ being used by it. Maybe because the Budds haven’t ever embarked on mass murder.

- From my knowledge JC was a capitalist social democrat. Mo was a right wing dictator with certain sociological tendencies (Barking should’ve worked that out by now), and Buddha in essence was a centrist.