Islamic Fundamentalism, Left or Right?

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Islamic Fundamentalism, Left or Right?

#21 Post by barkingmad » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:17 pm

Looking at the thread title I would propose that Islamic Fundamentalism is more tolerated by the Left (certainly in UK) than by the Right.

I hope that now there’s a right-wing administration in UK that there will be a crackdown on the activities of radical preachers and greater efforts to track down and convict those in extremist BAME groups who are allegedly still indulging in Rotherham-style grooming and abuse practices.

However, as long as the right in the UK continues the close association with Bigcorp and bearing in mind the home country of Wahhabi’ism is a major trading partner then even the right will be cautious about upsetting the sandpit sheikhs.

The following item is more likely to be viewed and endorsed by the right than the left, here and abroad;

https://www.forbritain.uk/2020/02/03/st ... the-koran/

It’s one of the many reasons my reading of that famous book has made glacial progress since I started it some considerable time ago!

Useless info; it has been reported that the UK taxpayer is shelling out £2,000,000 per annum to house and protect the freed from prison radical preacher Anjem Choudary. Any chance of his continued residence in the West (UK) being reviewed?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#22 Post by barkingmad » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:06 am

It seems like the UK attempt to get our “guests” onside has failed miserably?

Prevent: Muslim 'support' for 'toxic' anti-extremism scheme https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51676923

Ignore the badly written and punctuated headline which becomes ambiguous but that’s the stanadard of writing by today’s bright young things at the cutting edge..........(falls asleep before further boredom!)

It is now some time since the last major WEHFF atrocity in the UK and we can only brace ourselves for the next one. Meanwhile this sort of prophylactic action appears to be badly publicised and the so-called respectable Muslim Council of Britain is allowed to peddle it’s less than well-informed views on the limited success of this initiative.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#23 Post by barkingmad » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:51 am

John Hill wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:47 am
Should Islamic Fundamentalism be considered a 'Left' or 'Right' movement?
Following the Trevor Phillips fiasco and New Improved Labour’s stout defence of the Islamists in the West then I think they’ve answered this question positively and finally. YES it is a ‘Left’ movement.

Some wag has posted a comment to the “We got a problem” video posted elsewhere here in the ‘Labour morphed’ thread to the effect that;

“Qu’ran-ovirus has been a serious problem for about 1300 years....”. Sez it all!

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#24 Post by barkingmad » Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:46 pm

Now happy friendly expensive Norway suffers from the same imported disease as their Scandi neighbours;

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/06/30/nor ... -her-hand/

So how long before the Caucasian backlash really erupts?

Today in France seems to indicate the ultimate result of attempting forced integration and assimilation of totally opossite cultures?

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#25 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:04 pm

Depends what you mean by Left and Right.

Muslims ultimately believe that the political state should be a Caliphate.
This is opposed to the current system, so by the origin of the terms during the French Revolution, opposition to the status quo, Islam is left wing.
A Caliphate has an unelected Caliph in charge - right wing.
The state, in their case subordinate completely to Allah, demands complete obedience and is quite prescriptive, so that's left wing from a libertarian point of view.
The desired state is also by nature both conservative and completely reactionary, so that's right wing from a political theory point of view.
Today in France seems to indicate the ultimate result of attempting forced integration and assimilation of totally opposite cultures?
I disagree.
I think a lot of the problems are because there isn't any forced integration, nor recognition that the cultures are opposed.

OneHungLow
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#26 Post by OneHungLow » Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:16 pm

I thought you had posted about the Islamic funambulists and felt that in fairness I should post a video about the Jumping Jews of Jerusalem...

As usual I am wrong and see that we have all slid (or is that slidden?) into generalizations and facile observations, either way!

I speak for myself.
The observer of fools in military south and north...