The Duke and Duchess of Sussex

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex

#2081 Post by Undried Plum » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:08 pm

At the London Bridge funeral the whole damn German tribe will be there, together with pretty much the entirety of SO14 and the rest of Protection Command.

It would be inappropriate to have non-police bodyguards within the inner cordon of the gaggle of royals and furrin Heads of State and Government. They don't have the requisite radios and they are not integrated into the command structure. If there was some kind of disturbance, each SO14 officer group would protect their Principal. It would be unreasonable to expect those SO14 guys to leave their own Principals and do the cluster thing around Harry or Smeg'un.

For that reason, I think that on that particular occasion, he should be granted SO 14 protection for the day's main event. Otherwise, nae chance. Leaving aside the fact that he's not biologically royal or otherwise German, he's now an outsider. An emigre who emigrated in rather bad grace.

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2082 Post by PHXPhlyer » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:22 pm

The Sussexes' streaming shake-up :ymsick:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/28/uk/royal ... index.html

London (CNN)It looks like it's all systems go for Harry and Meghan as the new year gets underway.

Production plans for their various media ventures appear to be ramping up following a pause over the past year, if a series of job ads posted online this week are anything to go by.
Global music streaming platform Spotify is looking for several producers through its podcast arm, Gimlet Projects. The job listings offer candidates a six-month contract in Los Angeles.
"We're currently assembling a show team that will build and launch a new original show with Archewell featuring the voices of high profile women," one ad reads.
The listings reveal the company is seeking staff "to help us develop and launch an exciting new weekly show" and applicants should be interested "in the intersection of social activism and popular culture."

You'll remember that when the couple revealed their intention to step back as senior royals two years ago, they also expressed a desire to be "financially independent." After moving to the United States, they inked multiple deals to produce content with several of the world's biggest streaming services.
Spotify landed an exclusive partnership with the Sussexes' Archewell Audio production company back in December 2020, with a press release revealing the pair would "host and produce podcasts that build community through shared experience, narratives, and values."
"What we love about podcasting is that it reminds all of us to take a moment and to really listen, to connect to one another without distraction," Harry and Meghan said in a joint statement at the time.
"With the challenges of 2020, there has never been a more important time to do so, because when we hear each other, and hear each other's stories, we are reminded of how interconnected we all are."
They released a holiday special later that month and their first series was expected last year but the airwaves have been silent since.
As well as the audio offerings on the way, it looks like things are also full steam ahead for Meghan's animated Netflix project, "Pearl."
The streamer is searching for a production designer for the series, which follows the adventures of a "12-year-old girl who finds inspiration in a variety of influential women throughout history," according to a job ad posted to LinkedIn.

Another venture in the works from Archewell's multi-year deal with Netflix is "Heart of Invictus," a docu-series following "a group of extraordinary competitors from around the globe, all service members who have suffered life-changing injuries or illnesses on their road to the Invictus Games The Hague 2020, now set to take place in 2022," according to a press release last April. Director Orlando von Einsiedel and producer Joanna Natasegara, who won an Oscar for their 2016 short film "The White Helmets," are also attached to the project.
The team at Archewell are tight-lipped on what to expect this year so we'll have to wait on the announcement for the specifics.
What we now know is that production is ramping up and the next test for the Sussexes will be the same as for any media execs -- how will their content rate? It's payback time for Netflix and Spotify and, when you look at the way they are hiring, both seem confident of Sussex success.

PP

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#2083 Post by Ex-Ascot » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:02 am

Ginge and Nutmeg have yet to publicly congratulate HMQ on her 70th anniversary on the throne. Too busy thinking about themselves maybe.

See that they have ditched social media because they were getting too much flack.
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2084 Post by barkingmad » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:21 pm

Why has Ginge been sooh obsessed with HIV and suddenly pops up again on Corporate Meeja to encourage us all to have a knobswab for our greater health?

Would he have had foreknowledge of this nasty storm heading down the road or did he have a direct line to ‘Dr’ Anthony Fauci with whom the issue of HIV/AIDS AZT treatments and the like plus the potential for yet another Vak Scene has kept said ‘Dr’ salivating for many years?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... book-live/

That was 6 years ago and now in the wake of the rushed and inadequately tested Covid1984 so-called vaccines we are now facing the prospect of having willingly and with full informed consent agreed to having the very same disease squirted into our upper arms (mostly without aspiration as is required for an IM injection!) and now await the full effects of this “safe & effective” experimental emergency use authorisation pharmaceutical intervention as clarified here;

https://www.informedchoiceaustralia.com ... ine-safety

If you get beyond # 48 URL you’re doing well but I trust by then you’ll be better informed.

It’s a bit late for those of us who’ve already accepted, with full informed consent, stabs 1 & 2 and the inevitable ‘booster(s)’ but maybe before we take the kids or the grandkids to the jabbatoir it might be wise to pause and become more fully informed I A W the compulsory obligation of injecting professionals to keep us advised as to the potential consequences? :-w

https://off-guardian.org/2022/02/11/is- ... hiv-scare/

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2085 Post by Boac » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:41 pm

Why 'Dr'? Are you aware of his educational qualifications or not?

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#2086 Post by Ex-Ascot » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:05 am

Nutmeg not at Super Bowl with Ginge. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... genie.html
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#2087 Post by Ex-Ascot » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:49 pm

This is all great news for you up there but hope she don't come back to their favourite camp here just down river from us.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... ng-UK.html

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2088 Post by FD2 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:34 pm

If the article is true about that sociopath not wanting to return to the UK - ever - then lucky old Brits! I hope she extends that pledge to the antipodes! :YMAPPLAUSE: :ymdevil:

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2089 Post by Undried Plum » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:00 pm

He's not a sociopath.

He's a misfit in his own society. Big difference.

He craves forgiveness for his own disconnection from his birth"right".

He hates his position in that society, which he does not properly claim to own him as one of their own.

He's not properly a part of the sham, and he knows it.

A rich, very literally, bastard, similarly literally.

Getting richer every day.

He's not a sociopath.

He's a socialite who knows how to makes loadsa munny out of arsekissers.

That's pretty much all there is to him.

All the rest is *****.

He knows that. It's what almost his entire life has been built upon.

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2090 Post by FD2 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:24 pm

I meant her, not him. As in 'I hope she extends...'

'He' is the reincarnation of Eeyore.

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2091 Post by FD2 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:36 pm

She'll be able to afford more Aussie pies now.

Seriously though, good luck to her in the future - she has sorted out the most entitled, opinionated and annoying oaf in the RF - better late than never - so enjoy those pies, girl!

her.png
her.png (113.54 KiB) Viewed 594 times

pander.png

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2092 Post by Undried Plum » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:04 pm

Bill Clinton?

Who **** was he?

Did he like young girls too?

Say it ain't so.

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#2093 Post by Ex-Ascot » Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:15 am

As usual they can't keep quiet. Putin is really scared.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... raine.html

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2094 Post by Undried Plum » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:27 pm

Could we please appoint Andrew as our next Ambassador to Ukraine? Right now, today, please.

Spring hasn't sprung yet, so he won't break sweat.

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#2095 Post by Ex-Ascot » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:19 am

Now Ginge is not going to HRH PP's memorial service but he is going to Holland for the Invictus games. Excuse being no Royal protection. I think more like he doesn't want to face his family. There are certain ones who will ignore him.

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#2096 Post by Ex-Ascot » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:22 pm

Ginge says worried about security. What do we think security was like for this lot? One PPO with a catapult? One hell of a nightmare for the security services. And, a successful operation.
Attachments
Royals.jpg

Wodrick
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2097 Post by Wodrick » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:45 pm

How many on your Xmas card list ? ExA :)
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/ITORRO10?cm_ven=localwx_pwsdash

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#2098 Post by Ex-Ascot » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:23 pm

Wodrick wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:45 pm
How many on your Xmas card list ? ExA :)
Nun.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2099 Post by Boac » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:03 pm

Oh, go on - don't be so modest! You always get one from the Corgis, don't you............ =))

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#2100 Post by Ex-Ascot » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:53 pm

Boac wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:03 pm
Oh, go on - don't be so modest! You always get one from the Corgis, don't you............ =))
A few letters signed by private secretaries but never one from a corgi.