The Duke and Duchess of Sussex

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

Re: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex

#2301 Post by Ex-Ascot » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:18 pm

That dog is wondering if he can get away with a quick bite. Pity he didn't.
Attachments
I should go for it.jpg
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2302 Post by llondel » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:50 pm

The dog has better taste than that.

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2303 Post by PHXPhlyer » Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:05 pm

Ex-Ascot wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:18 pm
That dog is wondering if he can get away with a quick bite. Pity he didn't.
If it did, its owner would be charged with animal cruelty.

PP

bob2s
Capt
Capt

#2304 Post by bob2s » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:31 pm

Ex-Ascot wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:21 am
Nutmeg refers to herself 54 times in a 7 minute speech. Ginge sits there looking unhappy again. I challenge anyone to listen too the whole speech. I haven't even opened it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... visit.html
Are we sure, there is not a masochist we can call upon to just summerise the drivel to save us all the horror of reading it ourselves

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2305 Post by FD2 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:03 am

I think the dog would have been better cocking its leg on her. Right 'message' and the dog wouldn't mind being 'ghosted' by her!

CharlieOneSix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2306 Post by CharlieOneSix » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:49 pm

At 1:50 into the Sky News Australia video below....avoid 0:15 to 0:45 if you want to miss the breathless Megain excerpt.....
Her claim to fame is kissing a Prince and turning him into a frog
The helicopter pilots' mantra: If it hasn't gone wrong then it's just about to...
https://www.glenbervie-weather.org

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2307 Post by PHXPhlyer » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:18 pm

:ymsick:

PP

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#2308 Post by Ex-Ascot » Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:23 pm

Neil Shawn made a very good point today. She piles on the tanning cream when going to the UK so she can pull the race card. When actually she is white.
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2309 Post by John Hill » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:05 pm

A sort of 'reverse Jacko'?
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2310 Post by TheGreenAnger » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:16 pm

And in the midst of all this drivel, not one of you seems to share a thought, or care for HM Queen Elizabeth, who is clearly ailing.

Surely silence, and non Daily Mail blather, on any subject, would be more appropriate?

TGA
My necessaries are embark'd: farewell. Adieu! I have too grieved a heart to take a tedious leave.

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2311 Post by FD2 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:22 pm

Just so - in her younger days she used to be surprised how many people thought she was white - but that changed when she decided that being black was a better choice for her career in victimhood. Here she is with her first husband Trevor Engleson:

With Trevor Engleson.jpg
With Trevor Engleson.jpg (106.2 KiB) Viewed 265 times

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2312 Post by TheGreenAnger » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:27 pm

FD2, what is you point?
My necessaries are embark'd: farewell. Adieu! I have too grieved a heart to take a tedious leave.

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2313 Post by FD2 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:35 pm

I suspect it's precisely because we care so much about the Queen that most of us are intent on seeing her main tormentor put back in her Californian box, TGA. If I were the Emperor I'd drop this obsessive nobody and her pet donkey, along with Uncle Andy into a sound proof dungeon somewhere and put an end to the Queen's problems in her last years. I suspect she only follows what expurgated news her courtiers tell her as they wouldn't want to stress her unduly either, neither would 99% of her subjects.

cont..

My point is that almost everything that issues from that woman's gob is a lie and it is calculated to go for the jugular of a woman that most of the people in the world love and respect. Ignoring MM would not appease her or stop her barbs - appeasement doesn't work with people like that.

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2314 Post by TheGreenAnger » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:44 pm

FD2 wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:35 pm
I suspect it's precisely because we care so much about the Queen that most of us are intent on seeing her main tormentor put back in her Californian box, TGA. If I were the Emperor I'd drop this obsessive nobody and her pet donkey, along with Uncle Andy into a sound proof dungeon somewhere and put an end to the Queen's problems in her last years. I suspect she only follows what expurgated news her courtiers tell her as they wouldn't want to stress her unduly either, neither would 99% of her subjects.

cont..

My point is that almost everything that issues from that woman's gob is a lie and it is calculated to go for the jugular of a woman that most of the people in the world love and respect. Ignoring MM would not appease her or stop her barbs - appeasement doesn't work with people like that.
I hear you FD2, and while I respect your point of view, HM doesn't need this populist paparazzi nonsense!

As an ex-Royal Navy officer, I am sure sure you know that. Less is more!

TGA

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2315 Post by FD2 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:17 am

Yes - the 'Silent Service' - but that hasn't done the RN much good over the years. Allowing others to blow their own trumpets and take undue credit hasn't played out too well historically.

No 'paparazzi nonsense' here - I'm coming to the conclusion that both of them are seriously sick in the head - but I'm sure that the issue will be dealt with by the Palace eventually. I'll continue to demean them from time to time. I'm sure only correct and limited information is conveyed to the Queen at Balmoral but I have an awful feeling that she will not return to Windsor, or if she does she won't return to Balmoral again.

My generation was too young to remember the King so we have known nothing but her as our sovereign nearly all our lives and I can't imagine having to toast a King - it just won't seem right. I despise what some members of her family have done and are doing to her, so we'll have to differ on our personal responses to those who are making her last years so miserable.

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2316 Post by TheGreenAnger » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:37 am

FD2 wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:17 am
Yes - the 'Silent Service' - but that hasn't done the RN much good over the years. Allowing others to blow their own trumpets and take undue credit hasn't played out too well historically.

No 'paparazzi nonsense' here - I'm coming to the conclusion that both of them are seriously sick in the head - but I'm sure that the issue will be dealt with by the Palace eventually. I'll continue to demean them from time to time. I'm sure only correct and limited information is conveyed to the Queen at Balmoral but I have an awful feeling that she will not return to Windsor, or if she does she won't return to Balmoral again.

My generation was too young to remember the King so we have known nothing but her as our sovereign nearly all our lives and I can't imagine having to toast a King - it just won't seem right. I despise what some members of her family have done and are doing to her, so we'll have to differ on our personal responses to those who are making her last years so miserable.
Whatever the case, men of your generation did good and all...

My first English girlfriend said I was at least 30 years behind the times...

;)))

ExSp33db1rd
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2317 Post by ExSp33db1rd » Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:28 am

My generation was too young to remember the King .........
Feb 6th 1952. Apprentice in Liverpool. Recall going out to buy the office "lunches" ( being "junior" member ) no MacD's in those days so went to the local sandwich shop, and seeing the corner newspaper seller with his handwritten noticeboard reading " King dies". As my wage was only £1 week I didn't waste money buying one, tho' it was probably only 3d. but told the Boss when I returned with their sandwiches and someone else went out and bought one. Great sadness all around almost as if the World had ended.

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2318 Post by G-CPTN » Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:38 am

Was this the first public awareness of the dangers of smoking?

The King was a heavy smoker I believe.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

The American Prince and Princess

#2319 Post by John Hill » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:11 pm

With the death of Queen Elizabeth the children of Prince Harry and his wife Meghan now bump up a notch in the rankings and I understand they are now entitled to the ranks of prince and princess.

So we now have HRH Prince Archie and HRH Princess Lilibet! I do not know if he is a quadroon or even an octoroon but his mother says he is 'of colour' so I guess he really is, and with red hair to boot!

The Black Prince of Montecito!
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

ExSp33db1rd
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2320 Post by ExSp33db1rd » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:15 am

Post 2317
........ newspaper seller with his handwritten noticeboard reading " King dies".
Unbelievable, I must have been writing that as she was on her deathbed ?

Very Sad. RIP.