The Duke and Duchess of Sussex

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex

#1801 Post by EA01 » Sun May 23, 2021 1:58 pm

Harry's just an unanticipated wankstain of some ginger-haired pongo officer of the British Army. That's all. Not worthy of consideration.
By God, what a brutal dismissive! .... Not being of 'the Isles' I would never dare to suggest such a thing!.....I'd be shot down in an instant!

EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1802 Post by EA01 » Sun May 23, 2021 2:28 pm

That said.....clearly the British military seems not to have underscored the importance of family....no matter who your family may be....

1DC
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1803 Post by 1DC » Sun May 23, 2021 3:15 pm

I just wonder how much his mental problems have increased since megxit introduce him to all the therapy possibilities that are available in California.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1804 Post by Pontius Navigator » Sun May 23, 2021 4:50 pm

EA, not quite. I think it was bad enough when Betty was paying me, now that I have been able to step back from my Royal duties I much enjoy being in control of my own programme.

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#1805 Post by Ex-Ascot » Wed May 26, 2021 8:57 am

Meghan is doing Reiki touching therapy on Archie and herself to feel 'balanced and relaxed,' friends reveal, and taught Harry about 'ancestral healing' that he claims will break the cycle of 'genetic pain and suffering'
FFS no wonder the guy needs therapy.
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

tango15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1806 Post by tango15 » Wed May 26, 2021 9:06 am

Ex-Ascot wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 8:57 am
Meghan is doing Reiki touching therapy on Archie and herself to feel 'balanced and relaxed,' friends reveal, and taught Harry about 'ancestral healing' that he claims will break the cycle of 'genetic pain and suffering'
FFS no wonder the guy needs therapy.
Very Californian, isn't it? :) :)

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1807 Post by Pontius Navigator » Wed May 26, 2021 9:46 am

Terropy is just another way of transferring your money to someone who doesn't do real work for a living.

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#1808 Post by Ex-Ascot » Fri May 28, 2021 2:17 pm

It seems that Ginge is going to do it again.
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1809 Post by Boac » Fri May 28, 2021 2:20 pm

What?? Get married? Father another child? Annoy Queenie?

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#1810 Post by Ex-Ascot » Fri May 28, 2021 3:37 pm

Boac wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 2:20 pm
What?? Get married? Father another child? Annoy Queenie?
No get together with his fat NR girl friend and spout a whole load of more *****. Just await tomorrow's news headlines. Wonder if he is bonking her. Just for therapy of course. One would probably bounce off her.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1811 Post by Boac » Mon May 31, 2021 8:51 pm

Who do we all think has done more damage to HMQ and the Royal family - Harry or Andrew?

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1812 Post by Pontius Navigator » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:09 am

Harry or who?

You might add Charles or Diana.

Or even the one who married that photographer chappie.

As long as no one mentions money, who cares? Apart from the Armed Services, hospitals etc that get some money to redecorate.

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1813 Post by G-CPTN » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:27 am

There is a guy living in Australia who claims to be the illegitimate son of PC and Camilla.
Apart from the legitimacy of his claim, what right might he have to the throne were his claim to be proven?

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1814 Post by Pontius Navigator » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:49 am

None I have on good account.
Now if he changed his name to FitzWindsor

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1815 Post by Undried Plum » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:57 am

G-CPTN wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:27 am
There is a guy living in Australia who claims to be the illegitimate son of PC and Camilla.
Apart from the legitimacy of his claim, what right might he have to the throne were his claim to be proven?
A dose of Novichok, to be blamed on the usual suspects, probably.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1816 Post by Boac » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:26 pm

King Bruce? Doesn't sound right, mate.

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1817 Post by G-CPTN » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:06 pm

Clearly a most disturbed young man:-
CRESSIDA BONAS started to think Prince Harry was "a damaged and self-obsessed young man" when they were dating.
Cressida reportedly later told friends Harry had a “neurosis” about the media and complained about paparazzi even when there weren’t any.
“He’d rant and complain about paparazzi lurking where clearly there were none, she said.”
Harry has always been wary of the media and blamed the paparazzi for the death of his mother, Princess Diana.
He said in an interview with ITV’s Tom Bradby in 2019: “I will not be bullied into playing a game that killed my mum.”

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1818 Post by PHXPhlyer » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:05 pm

Prince Harry and Meghan welcome daughter, Lilibet Diana

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/prin ... a-n1269780

Prince Harry and Meghan welcome daughter, Lilibet Diana
The couple released a statement announcing the arrival of their second child, a daughter born Friday.

June 6, 2021, 9:00 AM MST
By Doha Madani
Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have welcomed their second child, a daughter named Lilibet Diana.

The couple released a statement Sunday announcing their daughter’s birth, who was born Friday at the Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital in Santa Barbara, California. Both she and Meghan are healthy and settling in at home.

“Lili is named after her great-grandmother, Her Majesty The Queen, whose family nickname is Lilibet,” the statement said. “Her middle name, Diana, was chosen to honor her beloved late grandmother, The Princess of Wales.”

Harry and Meghan already have a son, Archie, who just turned two last month. They announced Meghan was pregnant with Lili in February, months after the duchess opened up about had suffered a miscarriage in July in a New York Times op-ed.

How much will the photos fetch? :-?

Another article with additional content (for what its worth). :-?

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex has given birth to a daughter, the second child for her and Prince Harry, a spokesperson for the Sussexes told CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/06/europe/m ... index.html

"It is with great joy that Prince Harry and Meghan, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, welcome their daughter, Lilibet "Lili" Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, to the world."

"Lili was born on Friday, June 4 at 11:40 a.m. in the trusted care of the doctors and staff at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital," the statement said, adding that the new arrival weighed in at 7lbs 11 oz and that "both mother and child are healthy and well, and settling in at home."
"Lili is named after her great-grandmother, Her Majesty The Queen, whose family nickname is Lilibet. Her middle name, Diana,was chosen to honor her beloved late grandmother, The Princess of Wales," the statement added.
Baby Lili is a sister for the couple's two-year-old son, Archie Harrison.
Harry and Meghan revealed they were expecting a girl during their tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey, broadcast in March.
The newborn is the Queen's eleventh great-grandchild. She is eighth in line to the throne behind her grandfather Charles, uncle William, his three children (George, Charlotte and Louis), her father Harry, and big brother Archie.
Her birth in the United States makes her the most senior royal in the line of succession to have been born overseas.
It also makes her a dual US-UK citizen -- meaning that the youngest Sussex could potentially go on to become US President when she grows up -- while also being in line to the British throne. :-o
Meghan and Harry kept the pregnancy as private as possible, speaking just a handful of times about their daughter's impending arrival.
One of those occasions was for a pre-recorded message from Meghan for the recent Vax Live concert in May, which she and Harry co-chaired.
"My husband and I are thrilled to soon be welcoming a daughter -- it's a feeling of joy we share with millions of other families around the world," the Duchess told the audience at the event, intended to promote Covid-19 vaccine equity and gender equality.
"When we think of her, we think of all the young women and girls around the globe who must be given the ability and support to lead us forward," she said. "Their future leadership depends on the decisions we make, and the actions we take now to set them up, and set all of us up, for a successful, equitable, and compassionate tomorrow."
The royal couple announced they were expecting an addition to their family back in February, sharing a black-and-white snap of them gazing at each other, while Meghan cradled her baby bump.
The photo was shot by Misan Harriman, a Nigerian-born British photographer and friend of the couple, who took the picture remotely from his London residence.
The timing of their Valentine's Day announcement likely held special significance for the couple, coming almost exactly 37 years to the day after Prince Charles and Princess Diana revealed that they were expecting their second child: Prince Harry.
Meghan had previously disclosed that she suffered a miscarriage last summer in a moving opinion piece for the New York Times.
Their newborn daughter is entitled to be a Lady from birth, but will likely not use the title, instead using the name (first name) Mountbatten-Windsor.
When Archie Harrison was born in 2019, the Duke and Duchess opted to forego titles and indicated they would not use his father's second peerage title, the Earl of Dumbarton.
Neither of the Sussex children is currently eligible to use HRH titles, following the rules set out by George V in the 1917 Letters Patent. However, this will change when their grandfather Charles ascends to the throne.
As for the question of whether Archie and his baby sister will be joined by more siblings in the future, that doesn't seem to be on the cards right now.
Harry revealed that he and his wife are likely to keep their brood limited to "two, maximum" while discussing the Earth's dwindling resources with activist and chimpanzee expert Jane Goodall for a special edition of British Vogue last July.
Harry and Meghan were married in a lavish wedding at St. George's Chapel in Windsor, England, three years ago.
They stepped back from their roles as senior working royals last year, relinquishing their HRH titles, and now live in Santa Barbara, California.

PP

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#1819 Post by Ex-Ascot » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:51 am

Yes and they made the announcement on their web site before informing Buck House.

Is it just us or is calling the child Lilibet disrespectful to HMQ. Only HRH PP got to call her that. I bet they asked if they could call her after HMQ but it was assumed she would be Elizabeth.

Taking parental leave from their jobs. What jobs? Blabbing on chat shows?

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1820 Post by OFSO » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:17 am

Loud expletive: "He hasn't done a days work since leaving the military... " (Mrs OFSO)