Andrew to the Tower?

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
4mastacker
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Andrew to the Tower?

#501 Post by 4mastacker » Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:22 pm

I had wet paint that needed supervising as it dried.
It's always my fault - SWMBO

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#502 Post by Pontius Navigator » Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:52 pm

OFSO wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:30 pm
Any one seen the Channel Four musical last night? Five minutes and I went for a walk.
Luckily, forewarned, I settled down to watch a calming US serial with lots of blood, some violence abs and no sex.

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#503 Post by PHXPhlyer » Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:30 pm

Prince Andrew sex abuse accuser Virginia Giuffre's gag clause poised to expire

https://torontosun.com/news/world/princ ... next-month

Prince Andrew could be in the hot seat once again if Virginia Giuffre speaks out once the gag clause in her court settlement with the Duke of York expires next month.

Giuffre, who claimed she had underage sex with the Royal Family member on three occasions in 2001, had settled a civil case with the disgraced royal on Feb. 15, 2022 for a reported $12 million.

The settlement included a one-year agreement which prohibited Giuffre and the prince from talking about the case or financial settlement.

Giuffre had launched the lawsuit against the duke in August 2021, accusing him of raping her when she was 17.

Giuffre, who now lives in Australia, claimed she was trafficked by the 62-year-old prince’s associates, the late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and his ex-girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell.

Maxwell is now serving a 20-year prison sentence for conspiring with Epstein to sexually abuse minors.

Prince Andrew denied the allegations brought forward by Giuffre and settled the suit ahead of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee. He was stripped by Buckingham Palace of all military titles and patronages.

The late Queen had contributed to the financial settlement.

With the agreement set to expire within weeks, the Telegraph speculated that Giuffre will be free to conduct interviews with the press or write a book.

While the specific terms of the gagging clause were not released, the Telegraph reported that she could be free to talk about how she was sex trafficked by Epstein and Maxwell, though she may have agreed to not repeat her allegations about Prince Andrew.

PP

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#504 Post by Pontius Navigator » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:59 am

There is the most awful picture on the front page of the Telegraph today purporting to show the noble Prince could not have had sex in the bath.

On the front page and over breakfast could make you spit your Whetabix. How they can show that the 5 ft 6 dwarf and 17 years old nubile young girl could not do it by using a couple of big blokes I don't know.

Without going into details, I fail to be convinced that his highness could not have managed somehow.

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#505 Post by G-CPTN » Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:40 pm

I managed.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#506 Post by Boac » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:25 pm

Who was it with?

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#507 Post by G-CPTN » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:09 pm

I don't remember her name - she was staying in a friend's flat when I called when the friend was away.

Made me welcome so that I wasn't disappointed.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#508 Post by Boac » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:12 pm

Pleased to see you kept it clean..... Was it the same bath Prince Andrew was 'involved' with, then?

Or even more relevant, the same woman...............?

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Two's company, three's a crowd!

#509 Post by TheGreenAnger » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:02 pm

Pontius Navigator wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:59 am
There is the most awful picture on the front page of the Telegraph today purporting to show the noble Prince could not have had sex in the bath.

Without going into details, I fail to be convinced that his highness could not have managed somehow.
Was showering after a rugby match in the all male university residence, all by myself, when I heard a very girly giggle coming from the bathroom adjacent and could hot not (Freudian slip) help but take a look where I saw a swarthy, hairy chap, glass of champagne in one hand and a very comely, not to say beautiful buxom girl in the other, in the bath, and without even glancing up from her fine estate, whose nether regions were shrouded in bubble bath, he said imperatorially " join us!" as she looked up at me and smiled! =))

Well what was a chap to do? =))
My necessaries are embark'd: farewell. Adieu! I have too grieved a heart to take a tedious leave.

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Two's company, three's a crowd!

#510 Post by TheGreenAnger » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:25 pm

TheGreenAnger wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:02 pm
Pontius Navigator wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:59 am
Well what was a chap to do? =))
Well this chap (i.e. me) just pointed out that there was scarcely enough place in the bath for two, and like the gentleman I am, bowed, looked up to heaven, and politely withdrew! ;)))
My necessaries are embark'd: farewell. Adieu! I have too grieved a heart to take a tedious leave.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#511 Post by OFSO » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:20 pm

A gentleman would never use another's bath water.

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#512 Post by FD2 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:24 pm

I'm 6'2" and could certainly have got up to serious hanky panky in there - when I was in my prime mind you - as Miss Jean Brodie might have said. :D

Surely this can't 'save' Andy Panderer? Is he on course to make a fool of himself yet again, if that were possible? 8-}

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#513 Post by TheGreenAnger » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:19 pm

FD2 wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:24 pm
I'm 6'2" and could certainly have got up to serious hanky panky in there - when I was in my prime mind you - as Miss Jean Brodie might have said. :D

Surely this can't 'save' Andy Panderer? Is he on course to make a fool of himself yet again, if that were possible? 8-}
The girls used to smile and say "what a big boy!" ;)))

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#514 Post by FD2 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:38 pm

No, not 6” TGA...

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#515 Post by TheGreenAnger » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:39 pm

FD2 wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:38 pm
No, not 6” TGA...
=))

:-bd

1DC
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#516 Post by 1DC » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:38 pm

Remember when I was at nautical school studying for my Masters ticket, 1965, having a discussion about a court case where a woman had sexual intercourse in the back of a Ford Popular against her wishes. The defence was saying that it would be impossible in the back of a Ford Pop without the consent of both parties! The following Monday one of the chaps came into school and announced it was possible. He had rented one over the weekend and had his leg over his wife in the back whilst she pretended that she didn't want to do it and fought tooth and nail to stop him.
They both agreed it was probably the most enjoyable experiment they had ever carried out and couldn't wait to do it again..

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#517 Post by FD2 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:32 pm

1DC wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:38 pm
Remember when I was at nautical school studying for my Masters ticket, 1965, having a discussion about a court case where a woman had sexual intercourse in the back of a Ford Popular against her wishes. The defence was saying that it would be impossible in the back of a Ford Pop without the consent of both parties! The following Monday one of the chaps came into school and announced it was possible. He had rented one over the weekend and had his leg over his wife in the back whilst she pretended that she didn't want to do it and fought tooth and nail to stop him.
They both agreed it was probably the most enjoyable experiment they had ever carried out and couldn't wait to do it again..
:D :)) =))