Andrew to the Tower?

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Andrew to the Tower?

#161 Post by Pontius Navigator » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:46 am

Would you want Ghislaind Maxwell to testify on your behalf for anything ?

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#162 Post by Ex-Ascot » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:02 am

I believe that because it is a civil case HRH can't be extradited so what a waste of money. Wonder if a newspaper is paying. He just denies charges and it rumbles on for years with no result. Gives the gutter press something to fill their chip wrappers with.

Pound to a pinch of wotsit she boasted about being bonked by a British Royal to her mates.
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#163 Post by EA01 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:04 am

No where ever have I seen or heard of her parents through all of this...they were happy for her to go?, was she an Orphan??

CharlieOneSix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#164 Post by CharlieOneSix » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:08 am

Ms Giuffre's lawyer says:
.......people "ignore the courts at your peril" and that "it would be very ill-advised for Prince Andrew to ignore judicial process".
So it's ill advised to ignore judicial process is it? That is exactly what American Anne Sacoolas has done in not returning from the USA to the UK to face criminal charges filed against her for causing death by dangerous driving when she mowed down motorcyclist Harry Dunn.

It seems alright for an American to ignore judicial process so why do they expect any different in this case. As far as Prince Andrew is concerned I have no sympathy. To avoid a head on collision he almost drove me into a ditch when he overtook me in a green Range Rover when he was enroute from Balmoral to Aberdeen Airport about 35 years ago.
The helicopter pilots' mantra: If it hasn't gone wrong then it's just about to...
https://www.glenbervie-weather.org

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#165 Post by Pontius Navigator » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:18 am

C16, as a mere peasant you had no right to block his passage, unlike his to block her's.

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#166 Post by Undried Plum » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:26 pm

The Porchester kid is a bloody fool.

Criminal charges against him would be extremely difficult to prove and an acquittal would enable him to deny having shagged the wee lassie.

The standard of proof in civil cases is vastly lower than in criminal cases. In a civil case he is likely to be found to have porked a very young bint who had been trafficked for sexual purposes.

Also, her background as an employee of Chump when she was pimped by Maxwell will bring all kinds of stuff into the public domain which we don't yet know about.

He really is a bloody fool. He's got himself into a corner from which he cannot defend himself. He can't go to the US personally as a he knows that he will be arrested and imprisoned instantly. He will have to pay million$ to Septic lawyers to defend him from the civil action. If he doesn't, then he will be hounded by debt collectors for the rest of his life. Either way, he's screwed.

That disastrous tv interview occurred because he disregarded the wise advice of his advisors who advised him not to participate. I suspect that he's also disregarded his legal advisors too.

He's now on his own and he's ****. It's only because he's his mother's favourite son that he's not being given the ginger treatment, but the German tribe will not intervene to help him in any way which might subsequently be made public. He's ****.

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#167 Post by llondel » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:24 pm

CharlieOneSix wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:08 am
Ms Giuffre's lawyer says:
.......people "ignore the courts at your peril" and that "it would be very ill-advised for Prince Andrew to ignore judicial process".
So it's ill advised to ignore judicial process is it? That is exactly what American Anne Sacoolas has done in not returning from the USA to the UK to face criminal charges filed against her for causing death by dangerous driving when she mowed down motorcyclist Harry Dunn.

It seems alright for an American to ignore judicial process so why do they expect any different in this case. As far as Prince Andrew is concerned I have no sympathy. To avoid a head on collision he almost drove me into a ditch when he overtook me in a green Range Rover when he was enroute from Balmoral to Aberdeen Airport about 35 years ago.
Well, it is his mother's road you were on.

johngreen
FO
FO

#168 Post by johngreen » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:09 am

I have little knowledge and even less interest in the protagonist of this pitiful drama but someone has thought about and presented some alternative views regarding one of the main subjects of this sad and sorry tale (tail?!).
As is so often seen to be the case in public affairs, presenting doubt can be a very effective part of a defence, even if what is presented is actually totally unfounded.

https://vote-watch.com/2021/07/06/princ ... ing-truth/

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#169 Post by llondel » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:44 pm

doy.jpg
doy.jpg (70.4 KiB) Viewed 608 times

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#170 Post by AtomKraft » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:00 pm

Oh and when he was up he was up!

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#171 Post by PHXPhlyer » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:52 pm

johngreen wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:09 am
I have little knowledge and even less interest in the protagonist of this pitiful drama but someone has thought about and presented some alternative views regarding one of the main subjects of this sad and sorry tale (tail?!).
As is so often seen to be the case in public affairs, presenting doubt can be a very effective part of a defence, even if what is presented is actually totally unfounded.

https://vote-watch.com/2021/07/06/princ ... ing-truth/
Interesting article. :-?

PP

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#172 Post by Pontius Navigator » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:06 pm

But what of the other women now accusing him?

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#173 Post by Undried Plum » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:09 pm

How much did Andrew pay for that article to be contrived? :-?

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#174 Post by Ex-Ascot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:17 pm

Prince Andrew allegations: Met chief says ‘no one is above the law’
So, no, but what is it to do with her. Did he commit a crime on British soil? Maybe she is jealous given her leanings.
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#175 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:33 pm

Ex-Ascot wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:17 pm
Prince Andrew allegations: Met chief says ‘no one is above the law’
So, no, but what is it to do with her. Did he commit a crime on British soil? Maybe she is jealous given her leanings.
Whatever the case, the man is a low life who has shot his bolt (ahem) socially worldwide!
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#176 Post by G-CPTN » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:52 am

PRINCE Andrew is hiding in his royal mansion to avoid officials trying to serve a rape lawsuit on him, it is claimed.
Security guards stopped “multiple attempts” by lawyers last week to hand the document to The Duke of York at Royal Lodge.
If he refuses to accept the civil summons, issued by a New York court clerk three weeks ago, the Duke risks facing a “judgment by default” next month.
An insider said “more attempts will be made” to hand the papers to Andrew but a source said: “There’s no way he will risk poking his head outside right now. He will stay out of view.”

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#177 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:30 am

G-CPTN wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:52 am
PRINCE Andrew is hiding in his royal mansion to avoid officials trying to serve a rape lawsuit on him, it is claimed.
Security guards stopped “multiple attempts” by lawyers last week to hand the document to The Duke of York at Royal Lodge.
If he refuses to accept the civil summons, issued by a New York court clerk three weeks ago, the Duke risks facing a “judgment by default” next month.
An insider said “more attempts will be made” to hand the papers to Andrew but a source said: “There’s no way he will risk poking his head outside right now. He will stay out of view.”
What a craven individual. He may escape being served but his evasive action will damn him in the world court of public opinion forever.

Such are the dross that seem to have floated to the top in our little cesspit!
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#178 Post by OFSO » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:36 am

I'm in my own cesspit, not his (nor yours, matey).

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#179 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:44 am

OFSO wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:36 am
I'm in my own cesspit, not his (nor yours, matey).
Yep, but each personal cesspit contributes to the overall stench, midst the bigger communal block of gaudily coloured plastic cabins in the facililies of our lives, in this world spinning crazily through the universe.
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#180 Post by Pontius Navigator » Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:32 am

TGG,
What a craven individual. He may escape being served but his evasive action will damn him in the world court of public opinion forever.
That point was passed long ago. What remains is the fallout after he is thrown into the pit.

Best he stays where he is, forever and ever amen.