Coronabollocks..

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Coronabollocks..

#2741 Post by AtomKraft » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:14 am

With UK cases rising at 100,000 per day, the Coronabollocks bug is clearly out of control.

As it was always going to be.

Like Canute, our idiot Government does not control everything, and neither does mankind.

Hubris precedes a humbling, but have they acquired the nous to recognise it?

I doubt it.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2742 Post by barkingmad » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:00 am

Overnight the usual UK “Shock Horror, the Virus is Out of Control” with all the associated doom-mongering by the meeja.

Listening to the verbiage, I catch that the stats are being “modelled” by our old friends Imperial College London, so my personal alarm bells begin to peal.

Then I catch that the doom and despondency figures are “estimates” and not hard facts, of which the UK guvvment seems to have a deficit and the pitch and intensity of those bells increases.

So I crunch some numbers, those of the tests dispatched to the public but never swabbed nor posted back but still counted as positives, the 2 swabs from 1 individual which are counted as 2 tests and 2 positives, the manifold cases of deaths due to respiratory causes which are conveniently but erroneously recorded as Covid on the death certificate, the many blunt trauma (run over by a bus) deaths of those tested within 28 days of being squashed and the mysterious resurrection resulting in 46k deaths overnight down to 41k (eat yer heart out JC & Lazarus!).

The probable error revealed by my all-go-to-hell-rithm proves to me that it’s all total bollocks, we are being lied to for nefarious purposes and I shall carry on living but no more carefully than before.

Can anyone here provide evidence of Homo Sapiens previously bringing such a virus as the Covid variant “under control”?

The common cold and influenzas various have ‘plagued’ us for aeons but never has there been a cure nor a 100% effective vaccine for the current flu “brew”, so when will the silver bullet be available to us all? Looks like I might have to go to confession and bid for the Holy Communion of a magic fix... ~X(

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2743 Post by Boac » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:19 am

Several weeks now of verbiage but still no firm advice from you for HMG on what they should do? How to cope with rising ICU admissions would be of more interest than the above.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2744 Post by barkingmad » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:36 am

Boac wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:19 am
Several weeks now of verbiage but still no firm advice from you for HMG on what they should do? How to cope with rising ICU admissions would be of more interest than the above.
If I really believed the “int” which is being published by a guvvment who are obviously lying now and have been since day 1, I might be tempted to have a stab at advising HMG.

But at present the UK public (and for all I know the rest of the World) are being bombarded with “Weapons of Mass Deception” along the lines of the Gulf War and the Afghan invasion bullsh1t, so alas I won’t try to find a solution with such corrupt “int”.

However, you who are such an obviously vocal critic also of the BoJo & Co team will let us have your screed which you forwarded to Drowning Street and which presumably was filed in the circular filing cabinet on receipt?

I presume you’d buy a second-hand car from Professor Legover Pantsdown with no qualms? If not then you are somewhere on the spectrum of being a sceptic also, so it’s only the degree of scepticism under question?

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2745 Post by Boac » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:56 am

I have frequently said I do not have a solution, so have sent nothing to the filing cabinet, or any other cabinet of any geometric shape. Of all solutions I favour the 'local' approach in force at present, although a national is no doubt imminent.

Could you give us your solution rather than just rubbishing everything? Which 'int' do you accept? Will the number of ICU admissions be a satisfactory 'int' input for your statistical expertise to pronounce upon or will you tell us that it too is scaremongering?

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2746 Post by Pontius Navigator » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:03 am

And wobbly stats too.

The Telegraph states that UK has a smaller population than France whereas the World tracker shows UK population is 3 million more than France.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2747 Post by Boac » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:11 am

The Telegraph probably includes the Calais camps or folk in RiBs?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2748 Post by barkingmad » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:31 am

boac asks; 1) “Could you give us your solution rather than just rubbishing everything?”

2) “Which 'int' do you accept?”.

3)”Will the number of ICU admissions be a satisfactory 'int' input for your statistical expertise to pronounce upon or will you tell us that it too is scaremongering?

1) I admit I don’t know enough to provide a solution, but I believe I am entitled to protest against the current measures imposed by a very fallible cabal of SAGE types like Whitless, Pantsdown et al which are sewing a terrible harvest which will become evident too late for recovery.

2) I prefer to listen to and believe those who are on the sceptics side and NOT the HMG gospel.

3) If it was easy, or even possible, to obtain reliable data for UK ICU admissions for non-Covid attributed conditions, including those who SHOULD be in ICU following their heart, cancer and other critical medical conditions which NEED immediate attention and then to compare with the “sanitisation” of ICU beds in favour of presumed Covid cases, then I might be able to practise my “statistical expertise”.

But as things stand, neither piece of information is genuinely available from our data gatherers, who have obviously got an agenda which few, including the Guptas and Sekoras and Heneghans, can fathom despite their inside knowledge of epidemiology and pandemic handling.

Are you prepared to accept that the “int” as published by HMG is defective and that any searches for good “int” are hampered by their presentation of such data?

I recall placing in this forum the ROI (Oirish) figures for Covid cases and fatalities right at the start of the plague and commenting on how easy it was to get a handle on what was going on compared with the UK stats, so why are we being treated like mushrooms? :-?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2749 Post by barkingmad » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:13 pm

Here he is again, the Prophet of Doom, scripting today's UK Shock Horror headlines;

"There could be "high levels" of Covid cases, demand on health care and deaths until next spring, an expert has said.
Professor Neil Ferguson, the scientist whose modelling prompted the UK-wide lockdown in March, told the PA news agency that measures in Tier 2 and Tier 3 areas are "unlikely to cause daily cases and deaths to fall rapidly".
He said modelling suggests this could leave the country with high caseloads for several months."

If what this charlatan says is correct, then we are all dead from SARS, MIRS, BSE and CJD but apparently some are still alive otherwise we would not be reading this.

The item also proves that despite doubts to the contrary expressed by some previously in this forum, Pantsdown is still active and pivotal member of SAGE (Sodom And Gomorrah Enterprises)! ^#(^

Edited: Repetition accidental and deleted.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2750 Post by Pontius Navigator » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:19 pm

Does repetition reinforce the message?

Similarly does 'amusing' nick names help?

To my mind there is only one 'pants down' and that is the late Baron Ashdon.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2751 Post by barkingmad » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:43 pm

"To my mind there is only one 'pants down' and that is the late Baron Ashdon." Did you mean Paddy Ashdown? :-?

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2752 Post by Boac » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:51 pm

BM wrote:Are you prepared to accept that the “int” as published by HMG is defective and that any searches for good “int” are hampered by their presentation of such data?
Absolutely, and I have never claimed it all is correct. However, unlike you I do not claim it is all incorrect.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2753 Post by OFSO » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:03 pm

Utter madness. When our friend's daughter was away from school one pupil was diagnosed positive for Covid and removed from the school. Having returned to the school, she and all pupils are being tested today for Covid. Regardless of the results, (!) all pupils will then have to quarantine indoors in their houses for fourteen days.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2754 Post by Boac » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:40 pm

Is it OK to be sceptical about sceptics?

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2755 Post by G-CPTN » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:45 pm

Boac wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:40 pm
Is it OK to be sceptical about sceptics?
That depends.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2756 Post by Boac » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:57 pm

Are you sure?

nomorecatering
FO
FO

#2757 Post by nomorecatering » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:22 pm

Health professionals are saying that the Covid19 pandemic is causing mental health problems. I see no reason to disbelieve them.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2758 Post by Boac » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:55 pm

This will be music to BM's tattered state of mind, driven to the edge by his close friend and confidant, Neil Ferguson.

Ferguson is associated with Imperial College. I do recommend you watch 'Uncle John's' latest video blog in which he dissects the dire warnings of an Imperial College survey and compares them to my favourite, the Kings College/Zoe app returns.

Being a 'professional' John does not directly rubbish the Imperial (and presumably Ferguson?) report, but - see for yourselves.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2759 Post by barkingmad » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:03 pm

Good to see John Lee also questioning the official line and course which is taking the good ship SS UK back towards the iceberg it struck earlier this year which ripped the bottom off the hull and now is set to crush the bow for good measure.

Ferguson needs to be arrested, tried, convicted of treason and suitably disposed of, whether that be by the relatively painless “Blade” or by the caustic soda ducking stool which would get higher viewing figures.

But I do object to the Ferguson name being linked to me as a friend-that is a deep and wounding insult which I do not deserve!

I will nail my colours to the mast of Ivor Cummins who, amongst others, alleges the current suicidal course of HMG presumes that their local/national lockdowns or circuit breakers will take the credit for the expected reduction in ‘cases’ (whatever they are?) and ICU occupancy.

Cummins and medical professionals maintain that Covid-1984 has already run it’s course and will fade naturally, like the many Covids before during decades but over which the alleged civilised world did NOT commit Hara-Kiri.

For further info from Cummins, refer to the last posting in the ‘Chaos in Oireland’ thread, which contradicts those in this forum who were crowing over the Oirish reported ‘second wave’, presumed because their politicos had told the ‘scientists’ to metaphorically “feck off, we’ve had enough”!

And before the inevitable smartarse comment, Ivor Cummins has no connection with the most famous customer at Barnard Castle Specsavers! [-X

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2760 Post by Boac » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:07 pm

Who is John Lee?