TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Coronabollocks..

#5801 Post by TheGreenAnger » Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:10 pm

Boac wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:05 pm
OFSO wrote:Good Lord!
Just think - at some point in your valued life you may have placed your body in an aircraft that was possibly operated by BM. Sleepless nights?

To add to your phobia, remember BM thinks that man looks like a human penis.................... I fear BM may have some undeclared physical anomaly? =))
I have seen many dickheads in my time, but surely BM is not one of them! =))
My necessaries are embark'd: farewell. Adieu! I have too grieved a heart to take a tedious leave.

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5802 Post by llondel » Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:34 pm

Boac wrote:
Just think - at some point in your valued life you may have placed your body in an aircraft that was possibly operated by BM. Sleepless nights?

To add to your phobia, remember BM thinks that man looks like a human penis.................... I fear BM may have some undeclared physical anomaly? =))
I remember many years ago seeing a bald man wearing a turtle-neck sweater and deciding that he had more than a passing resemblance. The fact that he acted like one too didn't help his cause.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5803 Post by OFSO » Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:42 pm

Which triggers the thought: with whom have I flown? BA, easyJet, Ryanair, Vuelling, Air India, Air France, Republic, PanAm, Lufthansa, Condor, BCal, Alitalia, DanAir and one charter airline whose name escapes me...Librium Airlines? MONARCH! But in none of them did I catch Covid - or, sadly, join the Mile High Club.... Mrs OFSO has flown similar numbers plus black ops flights out of various RAF bases. Parachuted in to start, I'm sorry I'll correct that, to *stop* various tribal conflicts.
Barking, were you at the helm of any of the above?

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5804 Post by Boac » Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:02 pm

You won't like the answer......... =))

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5805 Post by TheGreenAnger » Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:29 pm

Boac wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:02 pm
You won't like the answer......... =))
Not Mad Air surely? =))

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserRev ... World.html

Famed in the early 70's for the DHC-6 Twin Otters with multicolored shower curtains betwixt passengers and flying crew! Then they became mad at South Africans (plus ca change) and only those with non-SA passports could travel until mid 90's when the island opened up again. I believe that ian16th (RIP) was a fan of the island (and the Seychelles). Happy daze... =))
My necessaries are embark'd: farewell. Adieu! I have too grieved a heart to take a tedious leave.

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5806 Post by TheGreenAnger » Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:56 pm

Returning to the subject, me and my better half have booked to have our Covid vaccine boosters this Saturday. Over 50, so both eligible. Seems sensible. My last vaccination only increased the size of my hump marginally, whereas the first one made my glass eye fall out.

1DC
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5807 Post by 1DC » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:07 pm

Ask them to stick the flu jab in your spare arm while you are there,GA..Unless of course you have already had it..

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5808 Post by TheGreenAnger » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:12 pm

1DC wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:07 pm
Ask them to stick the flu jab in your spare arm while you are there,GA..Unless of course you have already had it..
I haven't had the flu jab. Good advice 1DC! :-bd

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5809 Post by Woody » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:21 pm

I can resist anything except temptation =)) =))

When all else fails, read the instructions.

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5810 Post by TheGreenAnger » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:28 pm

=)) ^:)^

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5811 Post by OFSO » Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:15 pm

Hump? What hump?

k3k3
Capt
Capt

#5812 Post by k3k3 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:20 pm

I wandered into Sainsbury's this morning and got a flu jab at the pharmacy in store there and then, Covid booster is booked for Friday.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5813 Post by barkingmad » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:24 am

Boac wrote:

A BA training capt did say that he thought I was “weird” and that the cabin crew thought so too.

I took that as a compliment.

A subsequent trainer, on reading the report on the those 2 excruciating sectors commented- “That report says more about the writer than the subject”.

I rest my case, m’lud... :-w

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5814 Post by barkingmad » Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:05 am

TGA sez, obviously concerned for my health: “One hopes that you avoid the plague, whether or not it be Dengue fever, beriberi, or any other of the phantoms of the mind that might lead to a Munch like scream.

A good walk, plenty of fresh air, good English vegetables and cold showers will do you a power of good barkingmad, and also good to have you back too! ;)))

TGA, thank you for your good wishes and I believe I am still in rude health following a challenging 250 miles pedal cycle tour of the Scottish Borders area during the last 6 days of September.

As the oldest of the seven on the tour, I was the only one to complete the full mileage, not having asked to ride the accompanying minibus for any of the rather gruelling route, which included ‘The Wall of Talla’ which features on a few YouTube videos. I walked up the 20% sector as my bike gearing was unsuited to rock climbing... :-o

The task was completed one week after suffering a stinker of a cold but, in the absence of knobswabs inserted in any orifice, I hope my life expectancy improved with the cardio & respiratory stimulation experienced instead of crying “plague!” and retiring to a darkened room to isolate.

Falling off a couple of times was par for the course but luckily I wasn’t run over by a bus or I might have been one more statistic in the sad litany of ‘plague’ casualties.

Friends (both of them) and relatives are passing money to me for the exercise which will be match funded and sent to the Crisis homeless charity, so it wasn’t a total gratuitous waste of calories.

P S. If anyone knows of a “Gold Standard” test for sanity I’d be interested in offering to be a guinea pig, but please, no penetrative invasive procedures to be employed as there have been far too many false positives... =))

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5815 Post by barkingmad » Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:52 am

OFSO wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:42 pm
Which triggers the thought: with whom have I flown? BA, easyJet, Ryanair, Vuelling, Air India, Air France, Republic, PanAm, Lufthansa, Condor, BCal, Alitalia, DanAir and one charter airline whose name escapes me...Librium Airlines? MONARCH! But in none of them did I catch Covid - or, sadly, join the Mile High Club.... Mrs OFSO has flown similar numbers plus black ops flights out of various RAF bases. Parachuted in to start, I'm sorry I'll correct that, to *stop* various tribal conflicts.
Barking, were you at the helm of any of the above?
In chronological order and to allay the fears of any other O-N members who may have inadvertently been aboard, I have a very limited CV of civil pax aircraft as follows;

Dan-Air 146, Palmair/Flightline 146, BA 747-100/200, BA 737, XL Airways B737NG, Astraeus (Iceland Express) B737NG & JetAirFly (TUI Belgium) B737NG.

I hope this puts many O-N minds at ease, knowing they were never in danger from my military/civilian psychometrically tested cockpit brainstorms? ^#(^ :YMPARTY: =))

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5816 Post by Boac » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:22 pm

BM wrote:I have had to have a cleverly disguised 'knob swab' tickle my (missing) tonsil roots and penetrate my snout seeking bogies which allegedly prove to someone that I have a disease without symptoms.
After an idle afternoon Googling (or perhaps that should be gargling...?) I discover from the Urban Dictionary that a 'Knob Swab' means "A gay man giving oral sex".

I can perhaps understand your reluctance to explain or post images........ :-q

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5817 Post by OFSO » Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:18 pm

Try watching the Jerry Springer Show. It's an Education.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5818 Post by Boac » Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:19 pm

Thanks for the advice but I choose to remain uneducated. The latest revelations have been quite enough for the day.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5819 Post by barkingmad » Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:35 pm

Boac wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:22 pm
BM wrote:I have had to have a cleverly disguised 'knob swab' tickle my (missing) tonsil roots and penetrate my snout seeking bogies which allegedly prove to someone that I have a disease without symptoms.
After an idle afternoon Googling (or perhaps that should be gargling...?) I discover from the Urban Dictionary that a 'Knob Swab' means "A gay man giving oral sex".

I can perhaps understand your reluctance to explain or post images........ :-q
Oh F F S bo, what's your problem with knobswabs? Basically there's sweet F A difference 'twixt the ghastly taxpayer funded expensive penetrants forced into our faces and the other devices for use "down below" ! !

This item is typical of the sort of 'test' to which the 'homo sapiens' race has been subjected for the last 30 months;

https://www.medtestdevices.com/product- ... eal-swabs/

This item is typical of the sort of sample collection hopefully performed in relative privacy;

I can't imagine that any of us being 'invaded' during the pandemic would be able to differentiate between the 2 devices and to insist on the "proper" device?!

I hope this satisfies your prurient interest in the topic and may I assure you that the second item and it's related sampling devices have never crossed my path, nor any other body part, whilst I've been conscious.

Now can we please return to the topic of the plandemic and the Worldwide disaster caused by the overreaction of the said 'homo sapiens' to what is a 'flu variant, or at worst a pneumonia, but the unproven existence of which has been utilised by evil forces to bring about radical changes to our freedoms and life choices?

I appreciate your enthusiastic attempts to divert attention by any means from this disaster, the "official narrative' being much easier to swallow without resistance, but it shows the degree to which you and unfortunately others here have succumbed to 'mass formation' as adequately described by Prof Matthias Desmet in numerous presentations.

And congrats on provoking me into this response-you've obviously not lost the appetite for the classic boac v rainboe spatting and squabbling in aviation forums? ~X(

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5820 Post by barkingmad » Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:41 am

From “Nuremberg 2.0” February this year where I quoted;

“DO YOU SEE IT YET?

If not yet, carefully read then re-read the following statement made in 2015 by one Peter Daszak, CEO of EcoHealth Alliance and one of the architects of the Plandemic associated with all the other big players in the field of "gain of function research";

---"Daszak reiterated that, until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process, Daszak stated."--- [-X

And now in October we come to this, presented by the once favourite medic on O-N but since he drifted over to “the dark side”, has not been so popular here;

The account of a bat and a pangolin walking into a Wuhan bar and later ‘making out’ wetly in the wet market is looking less likely as the months go by.

But once upon a time it was heresy and conspiracy theory to even mention the lab leak hypothesis, but no more.

Edited to add;

https://www.eugyppius.com/p/new-evidenc ... ab-origins

Whose lab was it and with this announcement from Boston-is the World, led by the US, now officially committed to the depopulation agenda?

And the sheeple all believed it was a “NOVEL” ‘ronavirus? FFS follow the money!

D’ya ever feel you’ve been conned well and truly?! ~X(