Coronabollocks..

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
prospector
Capt
Capt

Re: Coronabollocks..

#5901 Post by prospector » Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:01 am

" " A new CDC study found that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines prevented COVID-19 transmission among healthcare personnel, essential workers, and first responders.
The results revealed that two weeks after the second dose of the vaccine, participants’ risk of infection was reduced by 90%.
The study helps to quell fears that the efficacy of the vaccines wouldn't hold up outside of clinical trials. "
" Life Insurance Companies Not Paying Out On Covid-19 "Vaccination" Deaths As It Is Considered Suicide Due To The Experimental Nature!
https://www.verywellhealth.com/cdc-stud ... es-5121080

"And all these extra deaths: stroke? cardiac? suicide?" Looks very much like some insurance companies are going for suicide!!

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5902 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:37 pm

Wonder how big the anti-lockdown protests in China will get?

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5903 Post by OFSO » Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:59 pm

.... and if there's a mass break-out of the quarantined, what the infection rate or hospitalisation or death rate will be. As excellent experiment, releasing thousands of people denied the opportunity to acquire immunity, and denied effective vaccination, all at once.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#5904 Post by prospector » Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:57 pm

If these figures are anything like accurate, it will be back to the drawing board before an effective vaccine is developed.

https://www.wionews.com/world/vaccinate ... ort-537213

https://www.cnet.com/personal-finance/c ... ply-today/ Wonder if this had anything to do with the number of Covid deaths in America??

COVID funeral reimbursement now $9,000. Here's how to apply today
If your relative passed away from the coronavirus, the government may help pay funeral and burial costs. Here's what the application process looks like and how to get started.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5905 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:58 pm

an effective vaccine
Would that be what we used to call "a vaccine" ?

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5906 Post by G-CPTN » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:11 pm

It always amazes me that the 'vaccine' just seems to be a colourless liquid - like water . . .

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5907 Post by OFSO » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:19 pm

So is gin, come to that, but tastes better!

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5908 Post by barkingmad » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:12 pm

Fox3WheresMyBanana wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:37 pm
Wonder how big the anti-lockdown protests in China will get?
Big enough for Auntie Beeb to proudly announce that;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-63795270

However, in freedom-loving Britain, part of freedom-loving Western capitalism, the following has no bearing on the treatment of protesters, therefore there is no hypocrisy in spanking the Chinese ambassador for the way in which his own guvvment behaves towards lockdown protests;

https://www.gofundme.com/f/challenging- ... orters-v5b

[-X

OFSO sez:- "So is gin, come to that, but tastes better!'"
I disagree, especially when the spirit is modified to become hand sanitiser to reinforce Project Fear Mk1 ! ! ! X(

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5909 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:07 am

During the Iran-Contra depositions, Ronald Reagan said "I don't recall.." 88 times.
Anthony Fauci has just said "I don't recall" 174 times in a deposition in a legal case where the States of Louisiana and Missouri are suing the Federal Government over misrepresenting the Coronavirus risks and actions needed.

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5910 Post by llondel » Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:27 am

Fox3WheresMyBanana wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:07 am
During the Iran-Contra depositions, Ronald Reagan said "I don't recall.." 88 times.
Anthony Fauci has just said "I don't recall" 174 times in a deposition in a legal case where the States of Louisiana and Missouri are suing the Federal Government over misrepresenting the Coronavirus risks and actions needed.
Reagan probably genuinely didn't recall. Now it's lawyer-speak for "you've probably got a recording of the exact words but I can't remember exactly what I said so I'm going to stay quiet so you don't use a mistake or misquote against me". Better than taking the Fifth, at least.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5911 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:34 am

Better than taking the Fifth, at least.
Functionally identical, morally worse. But as you say, that's the legal situation all over.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5912 Post by barkingmad » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:03 pm

Bearing in mind that it is estimated that only 1-10% of events are actually reported, this makes sobering viewing;

https://openvaers.com/covid-data

The info from the UK Yellow Card reporting scheme is trapped inside the duck's arse of Civil Service obscurity and secrecy, so if any here can access such recent figures as the US VAERS scheme, it would be informative though chilling to see the results.

Some months ago they were reporting north of 2,000 deaths alone so the totals must now be greater... :-o

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5913 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:13 pm

I do not think, given the numerous reports of inadequate assumptions, incorrect recording, partisan manipulation, and simple avoidance, that there are any valid stats left, and that's been the case for at least 18 months.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5914 Post by barkingmad » Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:22 am

Lest we forget the madness of the last 3 years;

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/rest ... for-naught

And the perpetrators of this terrorism are now asking for an amnesty?!?! [-X

The casualties resulting from the restrictions and the “ultimate solution” of the ‘silver bullet’, which was introduced to save us all, will far exceed the total deaths following 9/11 including those inflicted in the countries invaded by the ‘good guys’ suppressing terrorism. X(

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5915 Post by barkingmad » Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:32 am

Dare I say I detect a possible wind shift in this august forum when it comes to commenting on the ‘plague’ and in particular the mishandling of the ‘emergency’ by TPTB?

A somewhat similar reverse-ferret is being performed by MSM rushing to persuade us that they were on the rebels’ side all along.

https://unherd.com/thepost/chinese-anti ... not-loons/

Or maybe my wet finger held up in the breeze has given a false signal, probably due to a Climate Change equivalent warning sensor fault or the ‘plague’ equivalent of UHI? =))

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

SAFE AND EFFECTIVE...

#5916 Post by barkingmad » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:13 am

THE THEORY.

As we have flogged to death the C19 outbreak and all the NPIs associated with it, here is an opportunity to look at the topic of the PI which has been rolled out as the final solution to the crisis?

There appears to be considerable discomfort in some quarters over the programme so let's see what direction the project should normally follow;

1. Licensing under the conditional marketing authorisation (CMA) provisions requires submission of a conditional marketing application (CMA) by the company seeking to market the product.

2. Provisions in the CMA do not relieve the EMA from proper review and evaluation of the common technical document (eCTD) as submitted in the application, to assure safety, efficacy, and quality standards are met.

3. The lifecycle of a development programme for a medicinal product begins with pre-clinical assessment of a batch (lot), or batches of the active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) at small (pilot) scale.
Batches are typically pre-GMP.

4. Data relating to production must be carefully recorded and collected, including but not limited to, manufacturing processes and procedures, suppliers, service providers (manufacturers – eg Lonza, Oxford BioMedica), material specifications, development protocols, and analytical methods.

5. These data must be included in Module 3 (chemistry, manufacturing & controls) section of the eCTD when any submission is made. Similarly, all data applicable to Module 4 (safety) must be included in any future submission.

6. Regulatory (EMA) evaluation and approval to conduct clinical trials in humans will (should) have been based on these data. Failure to carry out this evaluation, prior to human administration, constitutes gross negligence. The average timescale for this initial stage is 2 to 3 years.

7. For the next stage in the development lifecycle, studies in humans, GMP is mandated for production of all of test material. The batch size will still be small given the relative low number of subjects receiving drug product. Further safety data must be generated for each batch, to confirm there has been no change to the character of the final molecule.
At this stage, Module 5 (clinical) data from the studies in humans is added to the eCTD for future submission.

8. It is essential that the phases of clinical trials are carried out sequentially. Phase 1 production used in humans must be proven safe before moving to a larger scale for phase 2 studies within the broader patient population. Ditto for phase 3 studies if scale up is required. There is a regulatory limit to scale up set at a factor of 2.5X the existing batch. When phase 3 studies are complete, all data pertinent to the three Modules of the eCTD must be submitted electronically to yourselves at EMA.

9. This stage of clinical development typically takes 5 to 8 years.

10. Once the eCTD is submitted to EMA, the regulatory clock begins ticking. During this time, all sections of the eCTD are evaluated by suitably qualified staff, and a list of unanswered questions prepared for discussion and resolution with the applicant.

11. A critical element of Module 3 is the integrity of the end-to-end supply chain that has been constructed during the development programme, and its ability to produce product of consistent quality throughout its lifetime. This is based on every manufacturer of drug substance and drug product, as a minimum, applying for a manufacturing authorisation (MA) for the product, and that the product application is successful and added to their existing license.

12. This can only be effected following a thorough inspection and written report by suitably qualified EMA staff, and remediation of any issues raised by the applicant. This typically take 6 to 12 months. During this time and following a successful inspection, the applicant typically produces 3 batches of stock at the validated scale, in anticipation of approval and launch.

13. The conclusion is that the development programme lifecycle of pre-clinical, clinical, and full-scale production and regulatory evaluation cannot safely be condensed into 12 months or less.
Anything less than 5 years would raise eyebrows, and 8 – 10 years a more reasonable expectation.

14. In addition, consider that the SARS-CoV-2 injections are gene therapies, classed under the heading of advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs).

15. Procedural advice on the evaluation of advanced therapies specifies the need for a Committee for Advanced Therapies (CAT) to lead the scientific evaluation, stating: “The evaluation of advanced therapy medicinal products often requires very specific expertise, which goes beyond the traditional pharmaceutical field and covers areas bordering on other sectors such as biotechnology and medical devices.”

16. This would further extend the development lifecycle timeline.

A guide to the alphabet soup of abbreviations which may float to the surface as we progress:--- https://www.topra.org/topra/topra_membe ... 060720.pdf

If any here can spot a deviation and/or discrepancy from the above SOP then it would increase our knowledge if we were alerted to such anomalies. :-w

There follows the UK NHS advice for anyone considering or who have had any of the prescribed course of PI;

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Safe and Effective.

#5917 Post by barkingmad » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:18 am

I am at a loss to understand why a proposed new thread discussing pharmacological interventions should be downgraded to just a simple item in this C'bollocks thread?

However, the discussion of PIs is becoming more obvious with the UK paying out £120k for acknowledged adverse events experienced by some of their citizens so let's just see what precautions have been taken to ensure the safety of PIs;

https://vk.ovg.ox.ac.uk/vk/vaccine-development

Maybe this reference will provide some reassurance that the current program of injections has been properly and professionally conducted? :-\

Once again I invite anyone in the O-N circle to raise any discrepancies they may have observed in current practice.

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Safe and Effective.

#5918 Post by TheGreenAnger » Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:35 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:18 am
Once again I invite anyone in the O-N circle to raise any discrepancies they may have observed in current practice.
Well, since I have completed my full course of Covid boosters, I note that my hump has become almost perfectly symmetrical as in πR^2, so good as to be almost neo-classical in its perfection of form.

Oh, I see that you are speaking about pharmacological intervention, well, let's put it this way in that I might not have had a perfect hump if hadn't been for PI! =))

In honour of PI
My necessaries are embark'd: farewell. Adieu! I have too grieved a heart to take a tedious leave.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5919 Post by Boac » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:14 pm

Are you being rational?

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5920 Post by TheGreenAnger » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:20 pm

Boac wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:14 pm
Are you being rational?
As rational as PI is an irrational number! ;)))
My necessaries are embark'd: farewell. Adieu! I have too grieved a heart to take a tedious leave.