Coronabollocks..

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Coronabollocks..

#4881 Post by Undried Plum » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:24 am

“The irony of antivaxers saying they don’t want to be part of an experiment without realizing they are now the control group."
:)) =))

Mrs Ex-Ascot
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4882 Post by Mrs Ex-Ascot » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:58 am

I really don't understand the stupidity of some people who I thought were intelligent. Our chain smoking 60 year old neighbour said that while she wanted to be vaccinated, she didn't want any of the new ones and was waiting for the chinese synopharm vaccine to be available as it is like all the old traditional ones. In the next breath she said she was scared of catching the lurgy especially after hearing about a local nurse dying of it at the age of 27. Then she told us about how the guy in charge of putting a thatch roof on her house has gone down with it along with all of his family and now her husband (who is now in the bush) has symptoms and is wondering if he should see a doctor. She also had contact with this guy and hasn't even thought about self isolating in case she might have caught it. ~X( Needless to say we were having this conversation outside and we were both standing over 5 metres away from her.

Another friends' daughter is worrying whether to have the vaccine now or wait to see which one she should have in order to visit the UK, hopefully in December. ~X( My suggestion was that she would be better off having whichever vaccine they are giving at the mo, otherwise she may not be alive to go to the UK in December anyway. :D
RAF 32 Sqn B Flt ; Twin Squirrels.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4883 Post by Pontius Navigator » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:43 pm

I think many people know they are unwell but are frightened of going to a doctor and having it confirmed.

If I don't look it isn't true.

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4884 Post by llondel » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:31 pm

Pontius Navigator wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:43 pm
I think many people know they are unwell but are frightened of going to a doctor and having it confirmed.

If I don't look it isn't true.
Very Trumpian, he didn't want to do too many tests because he didn't want the numbers to look bad.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4885 Post by Pontius Navigator » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:36 am

Ilondel but do you agree there are anti hypochondriacs, mainly men

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4886 Post by barkingmad » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:46 am

Anyone following my series "Covid1984 For Dummies" in the other thread should be able to pass this short exam without any problems;

“Science class for the day. I’m betting most of you O-Nr’s know this stuff cold.

Question #1 Where are ” Covid “vaccine” antibodies made?

Answer:In the bloodstream

Question #2 Where is the viral entry point for the Wuhan bat-flu?

Answer: in the schnoz and lungs

Question #3 Are there any antibodies in the lining of the schnoz and lung as a result of the Wuhan jab?

Answer: No

Question#4 Why is that?

Answer: Because there is an interface between blood and tissue lining of the schnoz and blood.

Question#5 So when Fauci and Cat Woman Wallensky say along with their shills that the jab reduces infection and transmission how can that be?

Answer: It’s scientific mysticism to believe that. The virus hits the schnoz and makes an uncontested b-line to the lungs were it multiplies in those ACE2 receptor surfactant cells before it penetrates that interface and into the capillary endothelium whereby it meets a jab induced IgG/IgA spikey AB.

Question#6 What happens when the virus and antibody dance in the bloodstream together?

Answer: Because the jabs create such an overwhelming concentration of spikey antibodies ,the virus interaction creates a tea kettle, nuclear, immune response called ADE.

Question#7 Does that happen in the unjabbed?

Answer: Nope. The unjabbed have to make there own antibodies. But unlike the jabbed that receive “Sanger like” billions and billions and billions of mRNA strands, the unvaxxed shuts off the antibody creation after the virus has been killed and the cleanup has been finished.

Question#8 Why didn’t Fauci know this?

Answer: He does. He’s an assassin.”

Whatever you do, don't mention the A D E topic, it might frighten the horses and the children and the otherwise fragile!

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4887 Post by barkingmad » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:23 am

“There are about 100,000 people hospital in-patients on any day. Of these about 1,000 die each day, that means there’s about a 1% fatality rate for hospital inpatients.
Currently, there are about 5,000 to 6,000 covid inpatients & about 30 covid deaths per day. That means there’s about a 0.5% fatality rate amongst covid patients, so covid inpatients are only half as likely to die as other hospital patients.
Draw what conclusions you like from this information but I don’t suppose the conclusion you’d draw would be to impose vaccine passports“.

A short test for the maths fanatics here, not too difficult for a Saturday morning in ‘summer’? :-?

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4888 Post by llondel » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:56 pm

Pontius Navigator wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:36 am
Ilondel but do you agree there are anti hypochondriacs, mainly men
That probably includes me. My general attitude is that I haven't got time to be ill and will push through a lot of things. It's helped by the fact that I often feel a bit wiped out for a day or so when everyone else is falling down sick for a week so clearly I inherited a good immune system from somewhere. However, one of the downsides of growing old (but still way better than the alternative) is that the response is "oh yes you do". I take things a bit more seriously now, and have bugged the medical people for various checks that twenty years ago I wouldn't have bothered about.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4889 Post by Pontius Navigator » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:06 pm

My wife worked in an oil rig yard. It was normal for the workers to go to the sick bay at end of shift or end of week. She told of one man with a steel splinter on his eye. Had had it for most of the week.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4890 Post by Pontius Navigator » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:58 am

Telegraph
YOUNG people will be offered free taxi rides, pizzas and supermarket discounts if they agree to have a Covid jab as the Government attempts to boost uptake.

Ministers are in talks with dozens of companies, including coffee and cinema chains, about a voucher scheme to be launched later this month in time for the start of the academic year.
As soon as I saw Biden was offering a $100 kick back I could imagine those jabbed before this moaning they deserved it too. Also that we would follow suit.

Who, in their right mind will get the jab today when they be given freebies next week?

Man's an idiot, but then you knew that. (Both of them).

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4891 Post by barkingmad » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:24 am

Pubic Health England has just issued a formal warning about a new scariant which is rapidly transmissible and for which there may be no effective treatment anytime soon.

-----Covidia Nervosa: Description of a recently identified mental disorder;

Signs and Symptoms;

As its name suggests, covidia nervosa, or CN, is primarily a disease of the mind. However, as with many other mental disorders, progression of the disease to more severe stages can result in significant physical morbidity.

The primary sign of covidia nervosa is easily observable: the sufferer will wear a mask over his/her face, covering both the mouth and nose. In the initial stages of the disease, the sufferer will wear the mask only in public indoor spaces (restaurants, shops and public transport). However, as the disease progresses, this mask wearing behaviour will become more pronounced and the subject will wear a mask while outdoors and in private spaces like automobiles. As the disease advances toward its terminal stage, the sufferer will wear the mask at home and even in swimming pools and saunas.

Sufferers of CN display evident impairments in social behaviour, similar to those seen with phobias, trauma and autism-spectrum disorders. The most telling of these signs is a drastic and self-imposed reduction in social contacts. The sufferer will eliminate all contacts with parents, friends, co-workers and, in more extreme cases, all members of the public, including doctors and healthcare workers. In this regard, covidia nervosa resembles clinical depression and various anxiety disorders.

Many behaviours of the CN patient will mirror those of severe obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). Repetitive hand washing and sanitising, including public displays of such behaviours, is nearly universal in CN. These behaviours are often extended to objects with which the sufferer comes into contact, such as packages, benches, cutlery and doorknobs. In extreme instances, patients have been observed to ‘quarantine’ and even burn objects such as packages, bags and fast food containers. Other OCD-like behaviours include an insistence on walking around shops in only one direction, or a refusal to stand within a certain distance of others.

Prognosis;

Because covidia nervosa contains its own ‘immune system’ that protects it against therapeutic intervention, almost all cases of the disease can be classified as ‘treatment-resistant covidia nervosa’. Indeed, that term is considered redundant by most researchers. In most cases, the disease inexorably progresses from mild stages (mask wearing in supermarkets), through intermediate stages (mask wearing in cars), to advanced and terminal stages (voluntarily submitting to experimental genetic therapies).

Fortunately, this inexorable progression often leads to spontaneous remission of the condition. This is due to the fact that these experimental genetic therapies often lead to adverse reactions (migraines, myocarditis, thrombotic events) or unexpected outcomes (actual infection with Sars-CoV-2). In some percentage of cases, this sudden mismatch between the information presented by the CNIM and the subject’s own physical experience leads to complete and total resolution of all covidia nervosa symptoms. Sadly, in many cases, the subject persists in his or her delusions and engages in a series of terminal behaviours (avoiding social encounters, remaining indoors, and submitting to a continuing series of harmful injections), culminating in complete loss of health and, finally, death.----

I would like to point out that as yet there is no information about repetitive LFT testing of oneself and family but an update will soon be published on this phenomena as soon as more data becomes available. :-w

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4892 Post by Woody » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:28 am

I think that we’ve found the first victim volunteer for your mobile device BM :-o

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... PTION.html
When all else fails, read the instructions.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4893 Post by Pontius Navigator » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:18 am

Tyranny of the Covid experts: Finger-wagging SAGE scientist Jeremy Farrar penned a book about how HE'S the only person Boris Johnson should ever have listened to, writes ex-supreme court judge JONATHAN SUMPTION
Another bloody Jerry.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4894 Post by OFSO » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:24 pm

Over the most amazing Sunday lunch of roast chicken, black (Butifara Negra) pudding, steamed veggies, and new potatoes followed by a dessert of Dalmation fresh fig tart (Dalmatinska Nolan od Smokvi) with mascaponi and honey, washed down with a Provençial rosé - Mrs OFSO and I had a discussion of what we would do if "pinged". Sadly I cannot remember what the decision was. Or even if we reached one. One thing is sure. It doesn't matter.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4895 Post by barkingmad » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:39 am

OFSO sez: “dessert of Dalmation fresh fig tart (Dalmatinska Nolan od Smokvi)“.

Did you get the recipe for that dish from the infamous Korean cookbook “100 Ways to Wok Your Dog”?

Having owned 2 of that breed I’m very sensitive to that topic of canine cuisine and frequently suffer micro-aggressions and deep offence when it is brought up! :O3 =))

k3k3
Capt
Capt

Travel to and from the UK-Germany

#4896 Post by k3k3 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:10 am

As the rules were said to be being relaxed our son wanted to come to visit us, after lots of thinking he has decided not to come over until things change some more, as he put it he would have to faff around on four days getting tests done which is not the idea of a holiday, if he were to have a positive test prior to travel in either direction he'd lose his air fare as well as wasting the cost of the tests, and if the test result before travelling back to Germany went the wrong way he wouldn't be able to get back to work. All in all the cost/benefit (stress/fun) analysis didn't work out the way we all wanted.

ribrash

#4897 Post by ribrash » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:30 am

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse.....

Members of Dover angling club have been told they need to pass health and safety exams, as well as hire security guards, in order to return to a pier where they have been able to fish for the past 100 years.

The new rules for members of the Dover Sea Angling Association have been set out by the Port of Dover authority, which blames the change on “Covid safety and the security of its operational areas”.

Anglers will now have to pass police vetting, sit a health and safety exam, provide two negative Covid tests and pay for four security guards before they can dangle their lines off Admiralty Pier

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4898 Post by barkingmad » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:48 am

rib, those precautions are vital in case the anglers should hook a boatload of illegals and hoist them ashore.

Following their ‘Elfin Safety’ and diversity/inclusion etc courses they will be best placed to help Priti’s Border Farce staff in the execution of her latest policy, wotever that is this week. :-?

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4899 Post by Woody » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:02 am

Oh no we’re turning into the DM comments section, where each story, doesn’t matter what it’s about has to have a dinghy rant :((

I bet that the Port Authority has been trying for years to stop the anglers and are using this as a convenient excuse X(
When all else fails, read the instructions.

ribrash

#4900 Post by ribrash » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:17 am

Woody wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:02 am
Oh no we’re turning into the DM comments section, where each story, doesn’t matter what it’s about has to have a dinghy rant :((

I bet that the Port Authority has been trying for years to stop the anglers and are using this as a convenient excuse X(
The Port Authority have always been helpful to the local angling club.Twice a year the P.A would pay for a couple of small trawlers to run up and down the pier and dredge out all the lost leads,hooks and bits of line.The trawlers kept all the leads and sold them to the scrap dealers. :-bd