Chief Pilot

Re: Coronabollocks..

#5861 Post by TheGreenAnger » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:35 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:36 pm
They think it’s all over?!

Erm, no it isn’t if this assessment is in anywhere near the mark;

https://off-guardian.org/2022/11/15/the ... revisited/

But I do recall many here in O-N were all in favour of the totalitarianism when first introduced under the guise of the ‘emegency’, weren’t you?

And the behaviour of those zealots was atrocious, wasn’t it?!

So now howd’ya feel, embarrassed or even possibly apologetic…? :-w
An image of barkingmad being forcibly vaccinated by Dr Krospell, a stooge of the evil totalitarian vaccine empire... =))

barking faces vaccine doom.JPG
barking faces vaccine doom.JPG (87.64 KiB) Viewed 467 times

PS - A little known side effect of all Covid vaccines is that they make the injected speak fluent French!
My necessaries are embark'd: farewell. Adieu! I have too grieved a heart to take a tedious leave.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5862 Post by OFSO » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:41 pm

Oh merde! Je comprehend toute...

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5863 Post by TheGreenAnger » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:43 pm

OFSO wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:41 pm
Oh merde! Je comprehend toute...
Ah tout cela fait partie de leur plan diabolique! =))
My necessaries are embark'd: farewell. Adieu! I have too grieved a heart to take a tedious leave.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5864 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:07 pm

Fetchez la vache!!

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5865 Post by Boac » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:18 pm

TGA wrote:An image of barkingmad being forcibly vaccinated by Dr Krospell, a stooge of the evil totalitarian vaccine empire... =))
NO! NO! - you don't understand - that has to be Count Jacinda von KnobSwab or whoever the BM demons is/are currently?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5866 Post by barkingmad » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:55 pm

What’s worse than being talked about…?

I enjoy getting others to laugh, even if that mirth is at my expense.

Now I’m off for a routine appointment with my psycho therapist to ascertain whether that amateur comedian
behaviour is symptomatic of yet another condition.

I do hope she doesn’t want to play that cotton bud up the nose game as it always makes me gag and sometimes vomit.

Toodle-pip, stay safe, stay at home… =))

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5867 Post by TheGreenAnger » Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:08 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:55 pm
What’s worse than being talked about…?

I enjoy getting others to laugh, even if that mirth is at my expense.

Now I’m off for a routine appointment with my psycho therapist to ascertain whether that amateur comedian
behaviour is symptomatic of yet another condition.

I do hope she doesn’t want to play that cotton bud up the nose game as it always makes me gag and sometimes vomit.

Toodle-pip, stay safe, stay at home… =))

Laughing with you. Not at you barking. ;)))

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5868 Post by OFSO » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:47 pm

Likewise. Immer mit, nicht gegen.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5869 Post by barkingmad » Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:43 pm

And now for something completely different, here is Neil Oliver's take on the *Brown Professor Emily Oster's* proposal that we should allow these murdering fiends to declare an amnesty for the last 32 months abuse of humanity. Which means they could walk away without having to account for their premeditated fully informed actions.

** My post 5843 refers.

Give him his due, he delivers the monologue in a more controlled fashion than I could as I think my rage would likely ruin the delivery and the content;

Fox3, I've tried to get a link for the script but cannot locate it.

The good news is the lawsuits are already brewing in the US which is one possible reason why the rat Fauci has disappeared from public view.

And that immunity from liability by BigPharma for the experimental pharmacological treatments will no longer apply with the proof that a felony has been committed in order to release them for public health use... :YMAPPLAUSE: :-bd

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5870 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:16 pm

It's their standard mode of operation these days..float some radical suggestion via a proxy in a political rag, to see if it passes muster with their own mob and doesn't get the opposition outrage bus into gear...which this did.

When I read the approval, I did not note any felonies by Big Pharma. The fault appears to lie entirely with an Approval that didn't pass it's own standards, and a deliberate suppression of data by numerous government agencies. So, unless someone can prove undue influence on the agency personnel by Big Pharma, which I don't think has ever happened (although the influence is obvious, I don't think it's ever been proved), this is all government's fault.

We are a long way from the days of Frances Oldham Kelsey, the FDA Official who refused 6 times to approve Thalidomide for lack of proper testing, and later got a Presidential award from JFK for doing so. Interestingly, Kelsey was born and educated in Canada.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frances_Oldham_Kelsey
There are a couple of points to highlight. The first is that Kelsey had a PhD in Pharmacology, had done research on drugs that caused birth defects, then picked up her MD as well later. She was thus qualified from all three main aspects of drug approval assessment.
The second is that she only got on to her PhD because the chap in charge at the University of Chicago was unaware that Frances in Canada is a girl's name (I have a niece with that name), assumed it was a variant of the boy's name, Francis, and thus offered her the place.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5871 Post by OFSO » Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:31 pm

An excellent article in today's FT on the forthcoming disaster in China, based on inputs from Chinese health authorities.
Through its zero tolerance policy, the Government has created millions of citizens with no immunity to Covid or to anything else. Less than half the population are vaccinated, and then only with Chinese vaccines of dubious quality. There has been a failing in investment in medical staff, hospitals, doctors or pharmaceuticals.
So sooner or later when the imprisoned, sorry 'quarantined', population are let loose, Covid is going to spread like wildfire and they have no means of dealing with the consequences.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5872 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:16 pm

Communism destroys itself; least surprising thing ever.
Don't suppose you could paste the FT text? (for educational and research purposes obviously)

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5873 Post by OFSO » Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:12 pm

I don't have a sub. to the digital FT, just buy the weekend edition in paper form as it's the only English newspaper sold in Spain, other than a comic or two.

I think one or two smaller (than China) countries have already discovered the consequences of isolating the population for months or years and then releasing them. Certainly 'afterwards' we and many friends all contracted non-Covid virus or bacterial infections, some lasting weeks. I believe that as these were thought to be not serious, no studies or records were kept.

Only 40% of older Chinese have been fully vaccinated, and then with Chinese vaccines. When the population is released, we will be able to see finally whether the pro- or the anti-vaccine protoganists were right!

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5874 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:18 pm

One awaits developments with interest!

boing
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5875 Post by boing » Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:57 pm

A fully vaccinated relative of my wife picked up a second case of covid on a visit to California apparently from someone in a group of non-symptomatic people that she was visiting. Because it was California everyone in the group she had contact with was fully vaccinated to the latest specifications.

the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5876 Post by llondel » Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:15 pm

boing wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:57 pm
A fully vaccinated relative of my wife picked up a second case of covid on a visit to California apparently from someone in a group of non-symptomatic people that she was visiting. Because it was California everyone in the group she had contact with was fully vaccinated to the latest specifications.
Which might be why they were asymptomatic.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5877 Post by OFSO » Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:16 pm

California specifications? Pearl-metalflake paint, Naugahide seats and Whitewall tyres I trust...

Karearea
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: The next Pandemic

#5878 Post by Karearea » Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:56 pm

Latest video from Dr John Campbell, runs 12:11, quite listenable at 1.5x speed.

Topic: G20 Bali Leaders’ Declaration

And with the morn, those angel faces smile...

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5879 Post by Boac » Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:27 pm

Did I detect a little unhappiness from our good Doctor? :-q

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5880 Post by barkingmad » Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:55 pm

Boac wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:27 pm
Did I detect a little unhappiness from our good Doctor? :-q
Yessir, you most certainly did! :YMAPPLAUSE:

However, you’re (uncharacteristically) late to the party, as any fule nose, because the good Dr Campbell has for some time been straying from the official narrative which made him sooh popular in O-N in the early days of the outbreak of ‘plague’ and therefore was very frequently posted as the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic purveyor of ‘facts’.

But alas no longer does he parrot the utter crap which has been poured over us mushrooms for so long and now he treads a very narrow ledge of trying to get the REAL news out to us all whilst trying not to break the rules of truthspeak as laid down by Y T which would result in a ban from that info channel. X(