Coronabollocks..

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Coronabollocks..

#5821 Post by barkingmad » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:57 pm

Oooh dear, once again that organisation "EcoHealth Alliance" is mentioned in dispatches;

https://brownstone.org/articles/fauci-a ... ource=push

The sound of wobbling wheels, barely secured by loose nuts or studs, gets more deafening by the day, so when do we think the crash will finally occur?

Sharpen the pitchforks and get them at the ready!

https://brownstone.org/articles/how-dan ... id-anyway/

There must be some here who are ruefully reflecting on how deeply they invested into this crumbling narrative, but having observed the unremitting pile-ons to which I have been subjected, perhaps they're keeping their heads down?

Feel free to PM me if you're reluctant to comment, Roman Catholic confessional rules apply, but I won't feel your knee whilst you confess... :))

But like many of our generation, who've been cheated out of their life savings by some smooth talking conman, the shame of having been fooled and falling for the ridiculous story keeps them from even reporting the crime (to the useless UK fraud police) or admitting in these pages that they might just have got it wrong.

But then who here is immune from Mass Formation?

:---"What really gets me is they seem… normal. They still laugh and chat and talk about the weather…. while wearing a facemask, rubbing their hands in sanitiser gunk, and then all lining up to scan the QR code. And now, happily showing their vaccine certificates to complete strangers without a thought of the totalitarian system they are helping to give birth to.
Their outward appearance of normality which at the very same time is juxtaposed with their actual cult like behaviour.
And as I’m sure you’re aware, challenge these people’s beliefs about the so called “pandemic” and their own complicity and compliance, and then watch the feathers fly, and *be on the receiving end of angry denial and even abuse. (As I know from my treatment in this forum!)*

* 30% are brainwashed, hypnotized, indoctrinated by the group narrative
* 40% in the middle are persuadable and may follow if no worthy alternative is perceived
* 30% fight against the narrative.
Those that rebel and fight against the narrative, become the enemy of the brainwashed and a *primary target of aggression.*
One of the the best ways to counter mass formation is for those against the narrative to continue to speak out against it, which serves to help break the hypnosis of some in the brainwashed group as well as persuade the persuadable middle to choose reason over mindlessness.
Dr. Mattias Desmet suggests that for something as big as COVID-19, the only way to break the mass formation psychosis is to give the crowd something bigger to focus on.  He believes that totalitarianism may be that bigger issue.  Of course, after COVID-19, global totalitarianism may be the biggest issue of our time."---:

If you still believe THEY haven't lied, once again our favourite research organisation gets another mention in this article;

https://usrtk.org/covid-19-origins/ecoh ... rom-china/

DO YOU SEE IT YET!? ~X(

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5822 Post by barkingmad » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:35 pm

Do you remember, ‘cos I most certainly do, though this is written by/for Canadians it can easily apply to most “first-world” nation’s who ought to have exercised more commonsense;

https://sheldonyakiwchuk.substack.com/p ... email=true

What a sad reflection on Homo ‘sapiens’ in the 21st Century.

I won’t be alive to see what our grandchildren will be writing about the generation who, working on a medical misdirection, either in error on purpose, well and truly screwed up their future for decades. X(

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5823 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:54 pm

Thank you for the link.
Only one of my friends here in rural Canada got vaccinated, early - his wife was immuno-compromised.
None of us locally wore masks, at home or work. We weren't blase about it, just took the governments' first advice not to.
Only two of us got it, earlier this year. One by attending a hospital waiting room where she had taken a friend...to be tested for Covid! Then she infected her husband before symptoms showed.
No serious effects - mild cold equivalent for 3 days.
And none of us were tested (including the two who got it, who risked being laid off if they admitted to it, even though their jobs involved minimal contact with anyone else).

So, whilst a lot of idiots may have proven that moniker, there were a lot who didn't fall for it. We, however, never talk to the media, or listen to the government.
What's interesting is that 108% of my Province, officially, got jabbed, yet somehow less than 5% of people I know did.
Only the people in mainstream retail wore masks, staff and customers. Everyone working in rural businesses, or city 'bloke's' businesses (such as commercial parts suppliers or industrial glaziers) never bothered.

My personal opinion was that there wasn't a single reliable stat after May 2020 (and precious few before then), and a professor of statistics I met described them as "total bolleaux", except she wasn't bowdlerizing.

In summary, I think there are quite a lot of people, rurally at least, who weren't taken in, but obviously the government has a vested interest in pretending they complied.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5824 Post by OFSO » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:31 am

I'm suffering a head cold right now. Symptoms nae better nor worse than the current Covid strains. Only the sympathy is missing.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5825 Post by Boac » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:11 pm

A thought from the Times today - can you see it?

"Do you think Covid-19 is a bioweapon released by sinister forces to further nefarious agendas? Well, then you are also more likely to now believe that the government is in touch with aliens.

A study has found that the pandemic may have acted as a “gateway” into inducting people into a world of eccentric beliefs."

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5826 Post by barkingmad » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:38 pm

Re: post #304 in the New Zealand thread by flyboy22, I had drafted a suitable reply there but felt it more appropriate to move it here;

flyboy22 sez:- “Plus..those qualified and caring medical practitioners, scientists, epidemiologists, virologists, who have presented us with the truth from the clear evidence they've seen with their own eyes, have not been invited to debate with any of the gov-paid 'scientists', or 'doctors' on the MSM.”

Amazingly the invitation has been issued in the other direction. The genuinely caring professionals mentioned have issued invites to the apostles of “The Narrative” such as Fauci and the hordes of lackeys underneath him, in the steaming midden of ordure, to appear on MSM and to debate the issues and the real science with those same ‘qualified and caring’ humans.

Strangely for a group of doctors, scientists etc, who are clearly in the paypockets of BigPharma and BMGF and receiving vast sums as a result, they are very shy when it comes to the $1,000,000 offered by the proposers with the deal being they only have to appear on public media and to debate but they don’t need to win the debate vote in order to receive the dosh!

Sounds like a no-brainier for the pointy heads in white coats to make a fast buck but none so far have accepted the challenge. I wonder why?

On a similar tack, the princely bounty/reward of $1,800,000 has been offered by the same concerned professionals to the first public health laboratory facility who can produce an original isolated purified specimen of the C19 plague virus.

This would be independently verified, analysed, replicated and used to develop and manufacture proper testing/diagnosis procedures and ultimately a suitable vaccine which would perform the proper task of a vaccine which is to protect against infection and transmission, under the original definition of a vaccine, that definition having been subtly changed relatively recently to allow the current gloop to receive emergency use authorisation as a “vaccine”.

So far, in 2022, from no public laboratory of any reputation has there been a submission of that little multi-coloured multi-pronged critter...... :-?

IIRC the current gloop is still being sprayed around under EUA until it’s cleared for use on the kids and then BigPharma are suddenly in the £/$ seats!

Whatever happened to the Phase3 trials scheduled for completion in 2023, that’s NEXT YEAR for those who have not been paying attention?

Why would BigPharma wish to lock away their trial results in a vault for 75 years if they were sooh confident that their product’s paperwork would pass scrutiny by those currently alive?!

Of course nobody on O-N has dared so far to raise the issue of the horrors being revealed by the slow release of the Pfizer docs following a brave US judge’s order to put the info in the public domain.

Are our members unaware of this ticking bomb or do some of you know already but are keeping your heads down to avoid the incoming fire which I have experienced by being the bearer of bad tidings?!?! ~X(

bo, if that’s the best you can do with that comment about belief in aliens then I am seriously disappointed in someone who usually displays better intellectual acumen.

I know most here are hoping they’re on the “right side of history” when the truth is out and that I will be proven to have been wrong all along about the ‘plague’, but imagine the horror and the back-pedalling and reverse-ferreting should the worst happen and I am shown to have been even partially on the ultimately revised “right-side”? :-o

There are already signs in MSM that the hysterical blood-curdling headlines of 2020/21 are being quietly forgotten and a revised take on the ghastly nightmare is being gently aired, hopefully so subtly that the peasants will not notice.

From PMs I have received, there actually are other O-N members who agreed with my take and encouraged me to keep on digging and speaking my mind, so to them I say, please, it’s time to put your heads above the parapet and come out in open support?

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5827 Post by Boac » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:14 pm

bo, if that’s the best you can do with that comment about belief in aliens then I am seriously disappointed in someone who usually displays better intellectual acumen.
Ah, there, there - don't be disappointed. It was a quote from the Times, not me - can you see it?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5828 Post by barkingmad » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:12 pm

Boac wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:14 pm
Ah, there, there - don't be disappointed. It was a quote from the Times, not me - can you see it?
Then why did you quote it and what point were you unsuccessfully trying to make? :-?

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5829 Post by OFSO » Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:24 am

Interesting that a belief in aliens should be labelled eccentric. With our Universe being as near to infinitly large as we can imagine, it's a belief that we are the only intelligent life in it that is eccentric, not to mention arrogant. Ah well, each to his, her, or it's own.

ribrash

#5830 Post by ribrash » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:49 am

I must be eccentric and arrogant. I fully expect to go to the furnace,when ever that is,with the same attitude.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5831 Post by barkingmad » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:50 am

The issue of aliens was discussed in MSM decades ago and the question was asked “If they’re alleged to be far more intelligent, clever and technologically advanced than Earthlings, then why haven’t they contacted us.”

Came the laconic response from some old disillusioned hack “ Why would they want anything to do with that noisy little blue planet where they piss in their own water supply?”

A neat summation of our current shambles now as it was then!

I’m sure they know from monitoring the cacophony of emf being blasted around this planet exactly what’s taking place and are wisely maintaining a safe distance.

Like the historians on Earth in a few years time, they’ll be baffled and shocked by the behaviour of “sapiens” over the last 3 years.

With our pointy-headed scientists in white coats deliberately brewing up new deadly disease strains in publicly funded labs I doubt very much whether any sensible ET life form wishes to tangle with 7,800,000,000 he’ll-bent on mass suicide!? =))

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5832 Post by barkingmad » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:37 pm

Well, some good news, our old friend influenza is back after a 2 year holiday abroad, I was really concerned in case we'd lost it for good;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-63427651

I believe the latest edition of the knobschwab 'test' will discriminate 'twixt influenza and the dreaded 'plague' which has stalked the land for 32 months.

And apparently the pharmacological intervention 'shot' will incorporate both 'lergys.

Roll up, roll up, get your free...actually it's not and never was free, your guvvment was fiddled out of squillions of groats for the privilege, with taxpayers having to accept liability in the event of anything going wrong.

And the contracts involved specifically forbade the customers from attempting to analyse what was in the vials and the trials data were to be locked away for 75 years, but we all knew that already.

But as we know from MSM, nothing damaging has transpired since the rollout of the 'plague' stab, so that's all right then! :YMAPPLAUSE:

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5833 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:06 pm

So, after 34 months and the media calling me every name under the Sun, the US Senate finally agrees with me about the likely cause of the Covid Outbreak - accidental release from the smaller Wuhan Lab in the centre of town.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/ ... us-senate/

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5834 Post by barkingmad » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:54 am

Fox3WheresMyBanana wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:06 pm
So, after 34 months and the media calling me every name under the Sun, the US Senate finally agrees with me about the likely cause of the Covid Outbreak - accidental release from the smaller Wuhan Lab in the centre of town.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/ ... us-senate/
Alas unable to read the Torygraph article, paywall prevents, but they would say that, wouldn't they, blame it on 'Chinaaah'?

No mention at all of Francis Collins, Ralph Baric, Peter Daszak and Fauci funding and the UNC Chapel Hill 'cos that's too close to home and would blow open the lid of the magically lifted moratorium on G o F research. [-X

So that little multi-coloured spacehopper frequently used by the media to scare the daylights out of us, even if it existed, comes with a 'Made in USA' label attached.

But it's much more convenient to blame Chinaaaah and salacious to ponder the frolics of the bat and the pangolin staggering around Wuhan scattering bodily fluids. :))

Anything to avoid the awful truth that it was the ultimate 'home brew' which was then the subject of "an accidental or deliberate release" which is the language used by the architects.

There is no news over which public health lab has even attempted to claim the $1,800,000 reward for supplying the ultimate isolated purified specimen of the 'plague'-from which could START research into detection, diagnosis and subsequent treatment, whether such treatment was prophylactic or curative.

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." :-?

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5835 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:18 am

[
b]Covid 'more likely than not' the result of a laboratory incident, says US Senate[/b]

Committee report said the theory the virus emerged naturally 'no longer deserves the benefit of the doubt' and a leak was more plausible
The Covid-19 pandemic was ‘more likely than not’ the result of a laboratory accident, a US Senate Committee has concluded.

Since the start of the pandemic, there has been speculation that the virus emerged as the result of a lab leak from The Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in China, which had been collecting and manipulating bat viruses.
Many eminent scientists have continued to dispute the lab leak theory, claiming that a natural spillover event is a more likely explanation.
But the new report said there was "a number of anomalies" in the emergence of Covid-19 naturally compared with other spillover diseases, such as Sars and Mers.
Within six months of the Sars epidemic in 2002, scientists had discovered the species behind the outbreak, yet despite widespread searching, a candidate for Covid-19 has never been found.
“Nearly three years after the Covid-19 pandemic began, critical evidence that would prove the emergence of Sars-CoV-2, and resulting Covid-19 pandemic was caused by a natural zoonotic spillover is missing,” the report said.
The committee also said that it was unusual that Covid-19 had spilt over into humans just once or twice over a two-week period, and had only occurred in Wuhan or closely surrounding areas.
Unclear how the virus travelled
In other spillover events, the jump between species happened multiple times and in different locations.
The bats which carry the closest virus to Covid-19 live in Southern China or Southeast Asia so it is unclear how the virus travelled more than 1,000 miles to reach Wuhan, the report said.
However, WIV had collected more than 220 Sars-related coronaviruses, at least 100 of which were never made public. Staff were photographed wearing inadequate levels of personal protective equipment (PPE) while handing bats.
There is also evidence that WIV scientists were engaging in advanced coronavirus research that was designed to predict and prevent future pandemics by collecting, characterising, and experimenting on “high-risk” coronavirus.
WIV also submitted a proposal in 2018 seeking funding to engineer coronaviruses to increase their ability to infect human cells.
The committee also said it was "noteworthy" that the earliest variants of Covid-19 were already well adapted for human-to-human transmission.
Senior coronavirus researcher Shi Zhengli from WIV has admitted that the team infected humanised mice with chimeric Sars-related coronavirus, but has never published the results.
The report authors said that the theory that the virus emerged naturally "no longer deserves the benefit of the doubt" and said a lab leak was more plausible.
'The result of a research-related incident'
They said: “A research-related incident is consistent with the early epidemiology showing rapid spread of the virus in Wuhan, with the earliest calls for assistance being located near the WIV’s original campus in central Wuhan.
“In short, human errors, mechanical failure, animal bites, animal escapes, inadequate training, insufficient funding, and pressure for results can lead to an escape of virulent pathogens, which could, in turn, infect animals and humans and lead to a release of a virus from a lab.
“Based on... publicly available information, it appears reasonable to conclude that the Covid-19 pandemic was, more likely than not, the result of a research-related incident... the hypothesis of a natural zoonotic origin no longer deserves the benefit of the doubt.”
The new report comes just a week after scientists claimed to have found evidence that Covid-19 was had been engineered in a lab.
Prof Francois Balloux, the director of the UCL Genetics Institute, said it was ‘the strongest piece of evidence to date against a simple scenario of strict zoonotic origin for Sars-CoV-2’.
If what you are on about is under whose sponsorship was the research in Wuhan being carried out, then I think it's highly likely the US is involved somehow.
Why else have we not heard a peep out of the US Government about compensation from China, and/or trade consequences?
Personally, I think the US was conducting gain-of-function research abroad to dodge their own restrictions, and they were prepared to accept doing it in a known dodgy lab to achieve that.
Whether the Covid research was theirs or the Chinese doesn't particularly matter, if they were doing similar stuff in the same lab. They are as guilty as a puppy sitting next to a pile of poo.
Wouldn't surprise me if the US was doing G-o-F research in Ukraine either, hence the scramble to get out of there once the war started. Same routine as Extraordinary Rendition.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5836 Post by barkingmad » Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:05 pm

This shocking vid has been available since July 2021 but seems to have received little attention, certainly not from the members of O-N... :-w

It is available from numerous sites but I offer the Youtube version so's not to frighten anyone who's afraid to venture outside the usual search boxes. I have to presume if YT has not banned it, then it must have some validity.

Especially as the data quoted are US patents which can easily be verified by anyone with interweb facility, feel free to note some of the patent #s via their public search facility and reassure yourselves regarding the sources. :-?

It's a long presentation but enjoy the sight of a group of German lawyers stunned into silence on more than one occasion.

It might even need a second pass but possibly you will know more about the 'plague', it's origin and even the computer sequences which make up both the 'bug' and it's silver bullet, the Vak Scene.

After which it's your call as to what you do next when taking action regarding the NOVEL 'plague'!

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5837 Post by OFSO » Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:35 pm

In refutation of your argument that we are the only planet in the Universe to have actually developed intelligence, I present Exhibit A: Nadine Dorries.

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5838 Post by Woody » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:40 pm

B- Greta Thunberg :D
When all else fails, read the instructions.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5839 Post by OFSO » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:12 pm

C-Everyone who thought Liz Truss would make a capable Prime Minister.

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5840 Post by Woody » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:36 pm

OFSO wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:12 pm
C-Everyone who thought Liz Truss would make a capable Prime Minister.
That was 80 odd thousand Tory party members and absolutely no one else =))
When all else fails, read the instructions.