Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Coronabollocks..

#5621 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:48 pm

Seenenough wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:41 pm
AtomKraft wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:36 pm
All gone a bit quiet, Covid-wise, the last week?

Wonder why that could be....?
Politicians realizing they will get voted out if they keep peddling the nonsense that they have been, now that the polls are in, perhaps.
You blokes need to look at the stats (which are nowhere near as bad as they once were, but more than 1000 people per week are still dying at the moment than they were before this contagion).

I was going to tease Seenenough who comes from an insurance background, but clearly isn't an actuary, which is probably why he seems to be a normal guy! ;)))

As for Atom, ek sal nie vloek nie my ou vriend! :-bd
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

Seenenough

#5622 Post by Seenenough » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:54 pm

TheGreenGoblin wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:48 pm
Seenenough wrote:
AtomKraft wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:36 pm
All gone a bit quiet, Covid-wise, the last week?

Wonder why that could be....?
Politicians realizing they will get voted out if they keep peddling the nonsense that they have been, now that the polls are in, perhaps.

......but clearly isn't an actuary,.....

I don't recall claiming to be an actuary.An actuary and I owned a consulting company that employed several actuaries.

You should also know by now Gob that when it comes to elections, facts don't matter and untruths become the order of the day.

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5623 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:17 pm

Seenenough wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:54 pm
TheGreenGoblin wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:48 pm
Seenenough wrote:

......but clearly isn't an actuary,.....

I don't recall claiming to be an actuary.An actuary and I owned a consulting company that employed several actuaries.

You should also know by now Gob that when it comes to elections, facts don't matter and untruths become the order of the day.
Lies and damned statistics... ;)))

I hope to sit and share a bottle of what suits you soon ;))) :-bd

Atom, I know that you are, and have always respected you, as a pilot. I wouldn't talk to you otherwise! =))
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5624 Post by barkingmad » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:08 am

Did someone mention life insurance recently?

This headline has been lurking for some time with little attention being paid to it by Corporate Media;

“Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64”.

More info here in this article by Robert Malone;

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion ... 5fac4.html

For those wedded to the crumbling mainstream narrative it will make uncomfortable reading.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5625 Post by Boac » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:23 am

UK deaths are reported to be well below the 5 year average.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5626 Post by barkingmad » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:13 am

Boac wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:23 am
UK deaths are reported to be well below the 5 year average.
Probably due to all the "dry tinder" of helpless elderly or those with co-morbidities having been disposed of by the midazolam murders, the refusal of preventative early treatment and/or the over-zealous use of induced comas and ventilation.

Step forwards Mr Hancock to explain the documented increase in midazolam doses ordered/delivered and the rapid depletion of those stocks in the initial days of the panic?

Many of those deaths being attributed to the 'plague' without even a proper death certificate being completed by a qualified medical practitioner, as claimed by some undertakers who work at the 'coalface'.

Follow the money seems to have been forgotten in the chaos... ~X(

Edited to add, talking of money just in case you've got some spare cash guv?

https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/press ... g-facility

" World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim", now there's a name to instil confidence?

Aaaah I feel sooh much more happy and relaxed now that the 1% will be even better off following the pan(dem)ic!! [-X

Edited yet again: If you think it's all over, keep watching;

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/human ... t-program/

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5627 Post by Boac » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:47 am

in #5579 BM wrote:in the U.K., senior care homes have been accused of killing off COVID patients with midazolam, a powerful sedative
Only just noticed your 'new' news: By whom and from which source?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5628 Post by barkingmad » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:46 pm

It's not 'new' news, it has been out there, but obviously not on corporate media, since last year.

I'm sure a goggle on "midazolam murders" will alert you to the practice, although the so-called fact checkers will dominate the results as is their wont.

But this guy has seen and witnessed it all as well as nearly dying in hospital under the careful hands of the UK NHS;

https://zeeemedia.com/interview/john-o- ... ne-deaths/

The midazolam order is at 8' 25" and he asserts there is a paper trail for the drug which can verify the order versus the normal consumption.

Other funeral directors in the US are recorded as having serious concerns about registration of deaths and the embalmers' discoveries with their jobs.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5629 Post by Boac » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:28 pm

I'm struggling with your posts as you know. I watched from 7:30 to 9:00 and saw nothing.

Anyway - you are suggesting there was corporate murder in the UK - what have you done with this 'information'?

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5630 Post by OFSO » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:35 pm

On Monday I shook hands (double handshake and manly embrace) with a friend who tested positive on Tuesday and was quite ill with covid by Wednesday. I have not developed the fashionable infection by today, however. Vaccinations? Heavy doses of Vit D? Correct mental attitude?

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5631 Post by PHXPhlyer » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:32 pm

All of the above...plus fingers crossed.

PP

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5632 Post by OFSO » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:11 pm

Thanks, but I reserve my crossed fingers for important matters.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Impact of coronavirus on aviation industry.

#5633 Post by barkingmad » Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:16 am

Plum sez; “No identifiable Cv19 inhibitions whatsoever at COP26.

It's almost as if the non-WHO bits of the UN have all declared the pandemic to be over. So that's all right then.

Whew! #:-S For a while there I thought the pandemic was a bit serious.

Or is it that old thing of one rule for us and another rule for them?

They can't all be testing their eyesight. Can they?”

Well if those in the know, viz the powers that be, can be so cavalier in their behaviour in the face of this deadly plague by casting off their face-knickers, (G7, Flop 26, Drowning Street Partygate etc) surely that is hard evidence that we the peasants have been well & truly tricked by the Behavioural Insights Team, the SAGE “predictions” and all the other stuff and nonsense of Project Fear Pt2?

What about “The Science” about wearing face-knickers when standing in pub or restaurant but not when sitting down?

I have searched in vain in the scientific publications for the defined altitude restrictions specified and proven for the flight path of the lethal molecular multi-pronged space-hopper and answer came there none.

What about the 3rd point of entry for infectious respiratory disease viz the eyes?

It’s gonna be very uncomfortable for the majority when they finally wake up and realise what a magnificent con has been the entire shitshow and against whom will they then direct their pent-up anger and desire for revenge?

Maybe, just maybe, the opprobrium and venom directed at the sceptics will have to be diverted elsewhere.... ~X( [-X

boing
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5634 Post by boing » Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:06 pm

It IS all a bit silly.

Went to a place we used to go to quite frequently for a beer and snacks. It is about twenty feet from the door to our favourite seat by the window. First of all we needed a mask to walk those twenty feet but then we sat for over an hour unmasked. Then we needed to re-mask to walk the twenty feet back to the door. No one else sitting down was wearing a mask and the tables had not been moved further apart than in the past.

In six days the virii are supposed to disappear by magic, presumably at the State Governor's command, and we will all be maskless. All a bit of a pantomime really.

the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#5635 Post by Dushan » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:32 am

boing wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:06 pm
It IS all a bit silly.

All a bit of a pantomime really.

Yes, from day one.
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5636 Post by barkingmad » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:22 am

boing wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:06 pm
It IS all a bit silly.

Went to a place we used to go to quite frequently for a beer and snacks. It is about twenty feet from the door to our favourite seat by the window. First of all we needed a mask to walk those twenty feet but then we sat for over an hour unmasked. Then we needed to re-mask to walk the twenty feet back to the door. No one else sitting down was wearing a mask and the tables had not been moved further apart than in the past.

In six days the virii are supposed to disappear by magic, presumably at the State Governor's command, and we will all be maskless. All a bit of a pantomime really.

I still search in vain to discover the prescribed altitude restrictions on free-flying bat-flu spacehoppers and also any formal calendar expiry dates restricting their clearance to operate around ‘Homo sapiens’.

And still I learn nothing from “The Science” which has dominated and screwed our lives for the last 2 years, apart from the fact that that new branch of science is Coronabollocks.

Here is another summary describing the mass insanity practised by some of humanity during that time;

https://www.uncommonwisdom.online/post/ ... nformation

However, luckily for the architects and operators of the Great Reset, along comes the Ukraine war to distract us all from the inevitable questions which would have been asked worldwide as to the (lack of) wisdom by our leaders who immediately chucked in the bin their carefully constructed pandemic measures.

These had been formulated over a reasonable period of time and without the hype of the ‘sudden’ appearance of the batflu and the erroneous rantings of the UK’s ‘mathematical modellers’ which overtuned any attempt at rational assessment of what was really occurring with a supposedly ‘novel’ respiratory condition.

Fortunately the fog of war will assist the delay of the Sue Grey inquiry in the UK and the strange and suspicious behaviour over the Pfizer Vak Scene trials data which they were trying to bury for, was it 75 or 55 years, anyhow pick your own duration of interment of embarrassing and potentially criminal behaviour.

Alas for BigPharma, evidence of malfeasance will invalidate their negotiated indemnity against legal action for damages and then hopefully the perps will be hung out to dry, metaphorically of course. ~X(

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5637 Post by OFSO » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:28 am

BBC News - Covid vaccines not linked to deaths, major US study finds
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60653946

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5638 Post by Undried Plum » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:57 am

That'll make no difference to the Covid-deniers and the anti-Vaxxers.

It would be like showing FlatEarthists that Apollo photo of the Earth rising behind the moon.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5639 Post by barkingmad » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:16 am

OFSO wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:28 am
BBC News - Covid vaccines not linked to deaths, major US study finds
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60653946
Well, they would say that, wouldn’t they? Especially in view of the multi-million pound ‘bung’ given to our well-respected state broadcasting organisation by Mr Microsoft?

So now we can all settle back comfortable in the warm wet feeling that the experimental emergency use authorised injection is safe and effective safe and effective safe and effective...

So why are some of the major ‘brew’ manufacturers under investigation for allegations of trials’ results fiddling?

And why, with the doubts expressed by many, do the adults insist on shoving those same ‘brews’, modified for paediatric use, into the children who do NOT suffer fatalities nor are injured by the natural ‘plague’, unless they’re already in jeopardy due to pre-existing medical conditions.

And why are the authorities now covering up the adverse effects in their stats, but not well enough to hide the bad news properly?

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/03/02/ons-c ... ikely-die/

If one doesn’t smell a rat in this entire shitshow by now then maybe that loss of smell is not one of the early ‘plague’ symptoms but is actually due to the success of the Behavioural Insights Team psy-ops Project Fear Mk2 which lingers on long after the perceived threat has diminished.

It is actually very distressing for the true believers of the official narrative to try to accept that they and millions of others may have been conned bigtime, so settle back, add another ply to the face nappy and queue up for shots 4, 5, 6 ad nauseam believing they are safe and effective safe and effective safe and efffective.

Obviously many here remain totally unaffected by the Maddie De Garry story and the countless other stories of children suffering serious side-effects or death after being given an unnecessary medical intervention, in which case shame on you! ~X( X(

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5640 Post by Undried Plum » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:29 am

:ymsigh:

OK, here it is:

Of course, as a Hydrographer and Geodesist I would say that, wouldn't I.