Coronabollocks..

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
flyboy22
ATPL
ATPL
Re: Coronabollocks..

#6121 Post by flyboy22 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:18 pm

Just seen this (link below) folks.....

Apologies if it's been posted before...I've not had time to go back through all the posts here....been rather busy...

Extremely alarming numbers shown in this video from Dr John Campbell. And yet do we hear about that on the news/MSM? No, of course not.

Should we be hearing about that info'? Yes, in any morally decent society, of course we should.

However, clearly 'they' do not want you to know about the harms being caused, as it might put people off taking the experimental vax. And so they have banned the MSM from telling us...

But by now, hopefully we all know about this here - I'm sure...Hence the reason a few of us continue to post info' such as this video, for all to see...

Again....apologies if you've already seen it...

https://rumble.com/v29uy2w-dr.-john-cam ... cines.html

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6122 Post by Boac » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:53 pm

FB22 wrote:And so they have banned the MSM from telling us...
Can you substantiate that statement? Proof would be good. Would it be more accurate to say "And so they may have banned the MSM from telling us..."?

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6123 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:20 pm

"At the moment we don't know because the investigations are simply not being carried out"
Dr John

Modern governments never look for evidence where they suspect the evidence will be to their disadvantage. I can give you a list of examples as long as your arm to substantiate that.

There's no need for government to apply any pressure to the MSM.
The MSM were unquestioning, enthusiastic cheerleaders for government policy during the pandemic wrt vaccines. They are as guilty as the government. They will hide the evidence for the same reason.

flyboy22
ATPL
ATPL

#6124 Post by flyboy22 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:49 pm

Boac....It should be obvious to anyone who takes an interest in what's really going on around them. Every video you've seen on this forum which highlights the truth about the harms caused by the 'vaccine', has had to be looked for and found somewhere other than on the MSM.. The MSM should be 'shouting this from the rooftops', to enable people to see the damage being caused by them. Yet...silence, nothing. The only place you could have watched any information is on GB News with Mark Steyn, or other non-obvious websites. He had the courage to bring the people who have been harmed on to his program so that we could hear them speak about their experiences after taking the jabs. And now, unfortunately, he's been 'let go' by GB News. Most likely due to their new contract with him which apparently stated he would be personally responsible for any fines which the channel receive, due to him broadcasting anything which goes against the gov narrative...Again, censorship.

As 'Fox' above states in post 6129: "The MSM were unquestioning, enthusiastic cheerleaders for government policy during the pandemic wrt vaccines. They are as guilty as the government. They will hide the evidence for the same reason".

That is correct. Anyone who does not realise that the truth about the vax damage has been, and continues to be, suppressed, must be totally brainwashed into believing gov, gov-paid/funded 'scientists' and the MSM. And of course that's exactly what they did to people - brainwashed them. You only have to read the book by Laura Dodsworth - 'A State of Fear' to see how this was carried out, by professionals.

The link to the book is below...It's good reading and for anyone who doesn't understand, or worse, doesn't believe that we were brainwashed and prevented from seeing/hearing the truth, I recommend reading the book. Below that link is a link to GB News where Laura Dodsworth is being interviewed by Mark Dolan...

admin2: The link to the book is not working for me, so I have replaced it with different one. The book is the first item on the page (Amazon UK)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=a+state+of ... _sb_noss_1

Please watch (below)....Laura Dodsworth being interviewed by Mark Dolan (GB News) about the lies around the vax rollout...And she talks about the ridiculous and dangerous situation where Marvel Comics (sponsored by Pfizer!!) are enticing young readers to get the 'vaccine'. Yet on the other side of the country, in Florida, thankfully the Chief Medical Officer is not recommending that young people get the 'vaccine' as it is causing serious heart problems such as myocarditis and pericarditis and deaths. So go figure...there's Marvel Comics (and Disney) saying go and get your 'vaccine'....And a Chief Medical Officer saying don't, as it could kill you.

Have you seen any of that 'contradiction' on the MSM? No of course not. As it is being censored and presenters are being silenced - not 'allowed' to speak out about the truth of the damage.

As they say on the video....'A day of reckoning' is here...

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6125 Post by Boac » Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:12 pm

Out of interest, has MSM across the world been censored? Ignoring obvious countries like China, N Korea and Russia - what about other European countries for example?

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6126 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:35 pm

Explicitly, no. Banning is so last century.
Implicitly, in a hundred ways. In just about every area of reporting.

A better question would be to find an example where you know something has happened, and that it's significant, but the MSM isn't reporting it (or is minimising the reporting of it), then find out or guess why not.

Remember when the Channel tunnel was shut down because of migrants invading the tunnel at the French end?
The BBC reported it.........on the web pages only, of BBC Radio Kent, and ascribed it to "traffic problems" with no mention of migrants.

In Canada, Islamophobia is now a crime, but Parliament has explicitly refused to define Islamophobia. Result is that no news outlet will mention anything negative about muslims, even if it's muslims killing other muslims.

etc.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6127 Post by Boac » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 pm

A better question would be to find an example where you know something has happened, and that it's significant, but the MSM isn't reporting it (or is minimising the reporting of it), then find out or guess why not.
The question was this - in terms of 'the MSM isn't reporting it' (Vaccine problems) is it world-wide or just the UK, or what, and what is your 'guess'/what have you 'found out'? You are saying there is no 'censorship'. Why, then, the silence? Are we to assume that editorially the 'story' is not considered 'newsworthy'? You would think given some of the 'excitement' generated here, for example, it would sell copies, would you not?

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6128 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:15 pm

The MSM, in the US, Canada and the UK (I haven't researched anywhere else significantly), aren't even asking the questions.

One of the basic problems is that they can't prove anything (and neither can I). As I alluded to earlier, the data simply isn't being gathered to know if the vaccines definitely cause either immediate or longer term problems.

In Canada, the government provides significant levels of support to supposedly independent media. We have the situation that the Opposition would like to shut down the CBC. The chances of the CBC therefore presenting the Government in anything less than the best possible light is therefore zero. Under the guise of transitional support for youth and graduates, the government is now paying the salaries of significant numbers of reporters, right down to regional newspaper level. They won't be criticising the government either. And that's without getting into the "They've all raving lefties" argument (although it's more a statement than an argument - they are, and by their own admission-though they omit the "raving").

My own personal argument is not with vaccine problems, but with the approval process and compulsory nature of vaccine requirements, neither of which have a sound scientific basis.

The primary question the MSM are not asking, anywhere, is "Why all the excess deaths?"
It's an important question whether vaccine problems are the cause or not.

The medics are asking the question, e.g.
https://news.ubc.ca/2022/05/30/a-provin ... -pandemic/
but the MSM and the Government aren't interested.
Why not?

I would speculate that the reasons are either vaccine problems, or the Government's handling of the pandemic, and in either case the government doesn't want even the question to be asked, so the MSM don't.

And no, I don't think the kind of people bothered about vaccine problems and government incompetence DO buy copies of newspapers much. And as I said earlier, the MSM aren't going to be asking questions about vaccine problems now because they weren't asking questions before pushing the vaccines 3 years ago.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6129 Post by OFSO » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:21 pm

Believe it or not, one of the most reliable sources of info on current pandemics, vaccines, treatments, side effects, etc., is my favourite pharmacy. Mrs OFSO says they are gossips, you tell them anything and it's known round Empuriabrava in the next ten minutes, but OTOH you want an opinion on anything, they have it, and it's based on local knowledge and common sense. And they are not above warning their regulars if they think something is going on.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6130 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:26 pm

..and the rumours are?

(forgive me if you said earlier, I've not been following this thread much)

The only thing I've heard, via a UK doctor, is 'Take Vitamin D', since she observed a strong negative correlation between Vitamin D levels and severity of Covid symptoms in her patients. But that's just one doc.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6131 Post by OFSO » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:36 am

Head of a private Harley St clinic told me the same in March 2020.

Only rumour, if it is, told me at the local pharmacy was how many have had the lung infection I had, how long it lasts, and that symptoms are worse than current strain of Covid.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6132 Post by Boac » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:44 am

I wrote:has MSM across the world been censored?
You replied
Fox3 wrote:Explicitly, no.
Fox3 wrote:in either case the government doesn't want even the question to be asked, so the MSM don't.
You are therefore implying censorship.

So, your argument is that it would appear that the lack of reporting of the alleged 'vaccine adverse effects' by MSM world-wide is due to world-wide censorship - or not? If not, do we accept it is not important enough to warrant MSM interest? If it is censorship, I suggest that is an incredible feat of universal control, but by whom? Do we have a suspect/s? Are we back to the bogeymen of the WEF, WO, Mr Gates, or even the Chinese pulling the strings? Are these suspect/s controlling the so-called 'fact checkers' too?

Flyboy - do you have a theory on this? You appear to strongly suggest 'censorship' - which world-wide party/ies do you believe are responsible?

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6133 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:15 pm

I am not implying censorship. That would suppose the MSM would publish something different if the situation were different.
The lack of reporting by the MSM is because, as with every other subject they don't report on, it isn't in their commercial or ideological interests to do so.
There are lots of subjects the MSM either don't report on, or present fallacious or incomplete details on. Vaccine reactions is just one of them.
So, to repeat, it's not censorship. It arguably doesn't even meet the definition of self-censorship, since avoiding losing benefits is not the same as avoiding sanctions. They are mostly ignoring these things because it doesn't fit their own agendas.

I am not one of those who think that just because the WEF and my government want the same thing, that the former controls the latter. They are both simply idiots, in my book.

Trust levels in the MSM are very low just about everywhere in the western world. More importantly, the actual proportion of people consuming their output continues to plummet. Less than 1% of Americans now buy a daily newspaper. The same is true in Canada, and less than 1% now watch the nightly equivalent of Newsnight. The value of the US industry has dropped from $50 bn to $10 bn in 15 years. The average length of time people spend on media websites is under 2 minutes. That's not people reading editorials, that's people checking the weather and the sports scores.

So, it's not just me who doesn't believe the media.

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#6134 Post by Dushan » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:37 pm

Fox3WheresMyBanana wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:35 pm

East Palestine, OH
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6135 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:52 pm

indeed.

Worth noting that the Canadian media made no real effort to find out who changed/dropped all the rules so that the Lac Megantic rail disaster could happen.

Answer: Denis Lebel, shuffled out of the Transport Minister post a week afterwards. Rumour was the rail regulatory regime was reduced on PM Harper's orders, hence the quiet exit.

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6136 Post by PHXPhlyer » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:26 pm

Dushan wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:37 pm
Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:35 pm

East Palestine, OH
I don't know what you are watching but I've been seeing plenty of coverage of the issues there.

PP

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#6137 Post by Dushan » Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:35 pm

Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:52 pm
indeed.

Worth noting that the Canadian media made no real effort to find out who changed/dropped all the rules so that the Lac Megantic rail disaster could happen.

Answer: Denis Lebel, shuffled out of the Transport Minister post a week afterwards. Rumour was the rail regulatory regime was reduced on PM Harper's orders, hence the quiet exit.
I don't know the details, but it is highly unlikely that CBC et al would not investigate to death if there was even a hint of Harper being involved. You know, the Harper "who will send Canadian soldiers to the streets of Canadian cities", that Harper.
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6138 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:11 pm

I would disagree. I've noted quite few examples of Canadian media not investigating the government, whatever the degree of lean of either media or government.
The health services, or lack thereof, in the Maritime Provinces are a good example. The current mess, whilst it's got a lot worse in the last year, has been very poor for a long time.
There is also the question as to whether the knock-on effects of chasing Harper and Lebel, which would be much a stricter regulatory regime for the railroads, is why they are avoiding chasing them.
Take a look at the big (official) political donors in Canada. The vast majority contribute to both parties.
This is not ideological, this is buying influence.
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/report- ... e26793752/

Quite how the quid pro quo works, I'm not sure.
I did note that my Province's PC Premier has been remarkably uncritical of Trudeau, then a few months ago it was revealed that the Premier's wife's little business had just been given a $100,000 Federal grant. Of course, once revealed, she gave it back.

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#6139 Post by Dushan » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:34 pm

Criticizing and investigating anything to do with Canadian healthcare is taboo. One must worship the ghost of Tommy Douglas, at all cost. The only criticism that is allowed is when talking about privatizing (gasp!) health care and big bad Doug Ford.

As for contributing to both parties, the majority seem to be overwhelmingly favouring the Liberals (and of course why not Desmarais, Bombardier are tight with Liberal politicians). Even I donate $5 to Lib and NDP so that they spend $100s mailing me literature.

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6140 Post by TheGreenAnger » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:46 pm

Dushan wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:34 pm
Criticizing and investigating anything to do with Canadian healthcare is taboo. One must worship the ghost of Tommy Douglas, at all cost. The only criticism that is allowed is when talking about privatizing (gasp!) health care and big bad Doug Ford.

As for contributing to both parties, the majority seem to be overwhelmingly favouring the Liberals (and of course why not Desmarais, Bombardier are tight with Liberal politicians). Even I donate $5 to Lib and NDP so that they spend $100s mailing me literature.
One wonders if Doug Ford understands medicine, let alone health care, (even self-medication), as much as Rob did the self thing? =))
My necessaries are embark'd: farewell. Adieu! I have too grieved a heart to take a tedious leave.