Coronabollocks..

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Coronabollocks..

#4861 Post by OFSO » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:25 am

There are a couple of people I really like who are anti the Covid vaccinations. If they catch it and die, tough cheese, their decision. Like people who don't wear motorbike helmets or (not in Europe with the exception of Princess Diana) don't wear seatbelts.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4862 Post by Boac » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:10 am

Here's one I hope you don't. Kate Shemirani

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4863 Post by barkingmad » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:59 pm

OFSO wrote; "There are a couple of people I really like who are anti the Covid vaccinations".

I believe there are quite a few folks out there who are at least "Vak Scene Cautious"?

"All very odd, and this is without going in to the fact that these vaccines have not finished their clinical trial periods, that the US FDA did not approve them for use (only authorised their use), that in 2012 animal tests for mRNA vaccines had to be stopped because (according to the president of the Association of American Physicians & Surgeons) the animals kept dying, that 24 countries have banned the use of the AstraZeneca vaccines and that, according to the prestigious National Institute of Health ‘COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralizing antibodies may sensitize vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated’.

Ooops! Gosh, did I just post this?
It's hardly surprising there is a cartoon of 2 mice conversing, one asks the other "Have you had your Covid19 vaccine yet"" to which the other replies "No way mate, it has not yet completed its human trials!" :)) =))

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4864 Post by PHXPhlyer » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:36 pm

Unvaccinated snow leopard at San Diego Zoo catches Covid-19

Did he refuse the vacccine or was he not offered it?
We need to know.
:-?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/un ... 9-n1274945

Unvaccinated snow leopard at San Diego Zoo catches Covid-19
Ramil, a 9-year-old male, had a cough and runny nose, and two tests confirmed the presence of the coronavirus.

July 24, 2021, 4:32 PM MST
By The Associated Press
SAN DIEGO — An unvaccinated snow leopard at the San Diego Zoo has contracted Covid-19.

Caretakers noticed that Ramil, a 9-year-old male snow leopard, had a cough and runny nose on Thursday. Later, two separate tests of his stool confirmed the presence of the coronavirus, the zoo said in a statement Friday.

Ramil is not showing additional symptoms, the zoo said, but because he shares an enclosure with a female snow leopard and two Amur leopards, the staff assumes they have been exposed. As a result, the animals were quarantined and their exhibit was closed.

It was unclear how Ramil got infected.

In January, a troop of eight gorillas at the zoo’s sister facility, San Diego Zoo Safari Park, contracted Covid-19 from a keeper who had the virus but showed no symptoms.

The gorilla troop, which has since recovered, became the first known example of the virus infecting apes.

The case prompted the zoo to request an experimental Covid-19 vaccine for animals for emergency use. The vaccine from Zoetis, an animal health company that was once part of Pfizer, was administered to species most at risk of contracting Covid-19, including several primates and big cats.

However, Ramil had not been vaccinated before his infection.

There is no vaccine mandate for the staff, but unvaccinated employees are required to wear masks at all times, the zoo said.

PP

larsssnowpharter
Capt
Capt

#4865 Post by larsssnowpharter » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:44 am

The Sproglettes and I took part in one of the government pilot schemes by attending the Latitude festival over the weekend.

We stayed in family camping.

To gain access I had to show my NHS Covid vaccination bar code on my phone. The Sproglettes had to show evidence of a negative lateral flow test taken in the previous 24 hrs.

Inside the festival only very few people were wearing masks. There was no social distancing in evidence. Indeed, quite the opposite!

Will report back in a week as to any infection.

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4866 Post by Woody » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:50 pm

When all else fails, read the instructions.

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4867 Post by llondel » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:22 pm

OK, 187 million people in the US have had at least one vaccine dose. Three have died due to the vaccine and that was from a cause they now know how to treat.

34 million in the US have had Covid, over 600,000 have died due to it plus many more have long-term after effects.

Also, it appears that over 95% of current cases are in the unvaccinated, and all of the deaths.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4868 Post by Pontius Navigator » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:24 am

barkingmad wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:18 pm
Pontius Navigator wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:56 pm
Have you worked out when or how you may have caught it?
If any in the O-N forum wish to know more about the infection trail and the treatment, I will gladly reveal the process, but it may prove to be upsetting to some on the forum and I am reluctant to be a source of distress at an already critical time in the history of this deadly plague.

But, heyho, we're all keen to learn and if a sufficient number of O-N folk wish to appreciate the risk, then I am happy to post on this thread the full details of my event and no need for PMs, just place yer vote in this thread and I will attempt to elucidate for the benefit of all here. :-w
Can't hold me breath much longer, but at least won't ingest any germans will I so do

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4869 Post by OFSO » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:22 am

Make sure they take their pickelhaube helmets off if you do, they tend to scratch the throat!

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4870 Post by barkingmad » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:38 am

Pop Quiz! You can only pick one!

There are 4 people in a room; a rapist, a pedophile, a murderer, and one law abiding citizen below the age of 50 who has a 99.98% chance of surviving COVID-19 according to the CDC so he refuses to take an unsafe, ineffective, experimental mRNA vaccine.

Which person does the global government and corporate media want to systematically segregate with “medical apartheid passports” restricting access to commerce, travel, and employment❓

The rapist, pedophile, murderer, or law abiding citizen❓Answers on the normal grain of rice please...

Page 3 Girls were models with Silicon Tits
The Sage cabal are tits with silicon (chip) models. =))

The sad news is that Steer Calmer, HMG's honourable "Opposition", has decided to vote in favour of Covid Pissports PLUS negative test results to remain a UK law abiding citizen. Back to my home planet soon, assuming I can wrangle a negative Probable Crap Result 'test' valid for whatever duration. X(

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4871 Post by Pontius Navigator » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:52 am

We're doomed I tell you
Prof Neil Ferguson, a prominent member of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage), said he was unsure if his prediction of 100,000 daily cases would now come to pass.

“We’re not completely out of the woods but the equation has fundamentally changed. The effect of vaccines is hugely reducing the risk of hospitalisations and death,” said Prof Ferguson.

“I’m positive that by late September or October time we will be looking back at most of the pandemic.

“We will have Covid with us, we will still have people dying from Covid, but we’ll have put the bulk of the pandemic behind us.”
Telegraph

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4872 Post by Pontius Navigator » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:22 am

Telegraph
Glasgow University found that those shielding were far more likely to catch and die from Covid......

......compared with low-risk individuals, those who had been advised to shield were eight times more likely to have confirmed infections, and five times more likely to die from them.

...... those suffering from diabetes, were four times more likely to have confirmed infections than the low-risk group, and five times more likely to die .......

......just 0.13 per cent of the general population was diagnosed with Covid in the period, 1.1 per cent of the shielded group caught an infection. Likewise, just 0.01 per cent of the low-risk group died from the virus compared with 0.51 per cent of those advised to shield.
Does that prove shielding was a waste of time or that those shielding that caught Covid had not been in complete isolation?
the authors concluded that attempts to shield those at highest risk had not been as successful as hoped.

Earlier in the pandemic, some scientists had called for the society to operate as normal while the most vulnerable were protected. But the researchers said that would not have been enough to stop the virus spreading to those most at risk, and said measures such as masks, social distancing and hand hygiene were crucial to suppress infections in the general population.
They seem to have concluded that all the precautions actually did work.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4873 Post by barkingmad » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:42 am

On a lighter note for those here who’ve not fallen totally under the hallucigenic effects of the Kool-Aid overdose of the past 18months, a little light relief to put the lies in context;

https://off-guardian.org/2021/07/26/27- ... ay-part-8/

Just don’t get caught laughing at these or else you’ll also be treated to the straight-jacket treatment proposed elsewhere in this forum. [-X

ribrash

#4874 Post by ribrash » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:50 am

barkingmad wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:42 am
On a lighter note for those here who’ve not fallen totally under the hallucigenic effects of the Kool-Aid overdose of the past 18months, a little light relief to put the lies in context;

https://off-guardian.org/2021/07/26/27- ... ay-part-8/

Just don’t get caught laughing at these or else you’ll also be treated to the straight-jacket treatment proposed elsewhere in this forum. [-X
+1

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4875 Post by Pontius Navigator » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:39 am

I didn't laugh, nor did I reach the end😕

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4876 Post by Boac » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:42 pm

OK - who laughed?

index.jpg
index.jpg (9.14 KiB) Viewed 438 times

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4877 Post by barkingmad » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:11 pm

Boac wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:42 pm
OK - who laughed?

index.jpg
I cannot tell a lie, speaking as a former NornIron lapsed Roman Catholic (Phew! That's got the virtue signalling box ticked?), I did laugh out loud and thanked the Lord for some deprecating humour in these dark days.

It could be me tied up on the ground in the picture but alas too much hair on that body, so there's obviously someone else out there who found the Covid1984 memes #8 amusing but alas was caught 'in flagrante'. :)) =)) :((

Overheard during coffee break at the Branch Covidians' shooting range this morning;

"The human immune system works by daily interchange of bodily bacteria and viruses with other humans. It learns from other immune systems and vice versa. If you minimise this interchange as some of us have been doing during lockdowns and mask wearing and sanitising the ***** out of everything, then the normal business of staying largely healthy is unnaturally inhibited, and that means trouble down the line for every cowering, quivering, brainwashed fool. They are committing bio-incest with their immune system. Their immune gene pool is restricted to the point that they will grow their own bugs with two heads and other defects that nature won’t be able to handle, so standby in the next few years for an awful lot of medical carnage. Don’t say you weren’t warned, sheeple".

And from another lady mastering the art of the hunting rifle came this;

"My daughter’s paediatrician warned of this in April 2020. What we have done with children, by denying them the challenge of the herd is something we, as a species, have never previously done".

A further NOTAM warning of trouble coming down the tracks is the vexed topic of A D E, about which little has been said in this forum's pages-a short article follows to help comprehension of this wonderful side-effect whose presence is not necessarily now evident but which may arise as the normal Northern Hemisphere winter approaches and strikes;

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41564-020-00789-5

Finally, for the moment, in case I have confused anyone here with my sarcastic and caustic remarks about face nappies, I post this from an eminent senior medical person in the USA and hopefully it clarifies the much disputed issue of said nappies;

I trust this official pronouncement delivered in the same calm precise manner as per the current POTUS will clear up the matter once and for all...

And don't forget the ladies tights leg 'overmask' to keep the rest of the assembly in place and to make bank robberies safer for yourself!!

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4878 Post by llondel » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:58 am

Some of them were good, #12 being an example of that, others were spoiled by my brain coming up with an immediate rebuttal. Example, #16, they're worried because a new variant might emerge that sidesteps existing vaccine protections, which is a valid concern.

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4879 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:00 am

Takei San.... =)) ^:)^
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains