barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Coronabollocks..

#6241 Post by barkingmad » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:19 am

Boac wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:18 pm
You missed this one? https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/medica ... 4fe8&ei=10
Indeed I did, probably ‘cos I wasn’t looking, but golly gosh, I really must sharpen up and add it to my Trusted News Initiative list, I hadn’t realised what I was missing;

However, thanks to the timely warning, if I see one of these approaching I will have my face-nappy ready for rapid donning and carry an adequate supply of hand sanitiser to spray in the face of the assailant at 2 metres range.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Coronabollocks..Mass Formation

#6242 Post by barkingmad » Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:18 am

F A O Ops-Normal members who may still be imprisoned by Mass Formation.

On viewing this brief clip I couldn’t help thinking of those here who, as the good senator says, “People don’t want to admit they were wrong”.

Maybe it’s time to reconsider where one stands on this Worldwide catastrophe and to come out from under the stairs, throw away the face-nappies and be prepared to do what that old but forgotten illegal drugs campaign slogan said “Just say NO”?

No to any more ‘stabs’ especially for the children, no to stupid restrictions like anti-social distancing, no having your facial orifices invaded under the guise of ‘testing”, no to so-called vax certificates (it’s NOT a vaccination!), no to retail premises which say Card-only for payment, no to CBDC and no to the World Harm Organisation who are taking over COMPLETE control of all countries’ plandemic responses.

Then we might begin to feel free again, otherwise the future is indeed grim if the majority buckle under as our forebears spin in their graves watching the supine thoughtless masses surrendering the freedom for which they fought and died. :-?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Safe & Effective & Life Changing...

#6243 Post by barkingmad » Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:00 pm

"Primum non nocere = First Do No Harm".

"In the Hippocratic tradition, the patient’s benefit has been and should remain the focus of clinical practice. Indeed, the Hippocratic oath does include two categoric statements that demand the physician’s beneficent intervention: “I will apply the regimens of treatment according to my ability and judgment for the benefit of my patients and protect them from harm and injustice,” and “Into whatever house I enter, I will do so for the benefit of the sick...”

Well that sounds great, but the Hippocratic oath may end up being renamed the hypocritical oath after the recent times, once the links between certain treatments and the financial benefits accruing to individual doctors and/or hospitals is fully exposed.

Here is a very unfortunate 'adverse event" interviewed by this forum's (once) favourite doctor which brings home the awful situation in which any of us and ours could find ourselves;

https://rumble.com/v2h2cfw-mel-vaccine-injury.html

Indeed a tragic story from which my main question is why, after the AEs experienced after her first 'shot', does she go on to have her second and then her third? :-?

But then listening to the 'advice' she received from her practitioner, is it any wonder... X(

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6244 Post by Boac » Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:20 pm

this forum's (once) favourite doctor
- you have decided that? All on your own? Do you mean no longer YOUR favourite?

I watched the original video and have to admit I was (pleasantly) surprised to see that during the whole (lengthy) video the lady appeared to exhibit none of the adverse effects described previously - presumably they have cleared up, which is good news.
DO YOU SEE IT YET ? !
No.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6245 Post by barkingmad » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:30 pm

Don’tya just get that anus-puckering sensation you have been well & truly conned;

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/04/18/chi ... -outbreak/

Here’s a cure, we’d better hurry up, at warp speed, to find the disease which justifies “it”!

“It” in this case being the money machine, which not enough folks were following, except the swivel-eyed looney fruitcake conspiracy theorists whose theory became ‘conspiracy fact’ !

Strangely I can detect few if any signs of noses getting longer on some of the principle players in this story;

https://rumble.com/vvi53y-blast-world-e ... sease.html

Watch until the bitter end so’s you can appreciate who is responsible for bringing you this benefit... X(

DO YOU SEE IT YET ? ! ~X(

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6246 Post by Boac » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:05 pm

I watched the original video and have to admit I was (pleasantly) surprised to see that during the whole (lengthy) video the lady appeared to exhibit none of the adverse effects described previously - presumably they have cleared up, which is good news.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6247 Post by barkingmad » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:38 pm

Boac wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:05 pm

Oh F F S ! Is that the best you can offer?

Your medical skills at observing the unfortunate lass’s supposedly good physical condition obviously qualify you to take over from Dr Campbell!

Your long term memory is obviously suffering if you’re unable to recall the sequence of the good doc’s appearances in the forum over the last 3 years.

Initially he was frequently posted in O-N because he was following and promoting the ‘narrative’ by my detractors and was permitted so to do by YouTube, then somewhere he had a Damascene conversion and realised it was all a pile of ordure.

So the ‘narrative’ apostles realised he had gone over to the ‘dark’ side, populated by dangerous folk such as myself and ceased to post his contributions, coincidental with his censoring by YT which meant they could no longer locate and view his output.

Your own disparaging comments about rumble were likely sufficient to discourage any following by the waverers here and it was only when the ‘narrative’ tide began to turn that you and others suddenly “discovered” that embarrassing questions were being asked and not satisfactorily answered that some dared to restart posting his apparent ‘heresies’.

So now at last we see the syndrome of “I was doubtful all along but unsure” whilst at the same time heaping opprobrium on those who were shouting the info from the rooftops but who were accused, as was I, of being Peter crying ‘wolf’.

So let’s not pretend you and many others here were always on the right side of the story, it’s far too late for that, so maybe bettter to admit you were wrong and say something appropriate to those who were denigrated and derided for so far too long?

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6248 Post by Boac » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:26 pm

What a load of (Corona)bollocks!

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6249 Post by OFSO » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:55 pm

Implementation of the philosophy "Throw away face nappies" here in Spain would prevent you entering hospitals, clinics, doctors and dental surgeries and pharmacies. Not a recipe for modern living.

flyboy22
ATPL
ATPL

#6250 Post by flyboy22 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:49 am

You are not alone BM. I have heard people even state that those who decided to/could not have the ‘vaccine’, should be held down and forcibly injected with it. And that all the ‘anti-vaxers’ should be arrested and put in prison.

And they would continue with…anyone not wearing a mask, or breaking the ‘lockdown’ rules should also be forcibly made to do so.

This is the kind of ignorance and stupidity that some people have parroted, having heard or seen it on MSM. Ie. entirely without any independent thought processes of their own. No ‘alternative’ research or study carried out, just a blind belief that what the Gov. or Gov-paid ‘scientists’ say, must be the truth. Beggars belief, but there it is.

And the surprising fact is that many of these people would be considered to be intelligent people. That is, before they allowed themselves to be brainwashed without apparently the slightest of resistance or even questioning of what’s going on.

As we’ve seen here before, Matt Desmet explains it well.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6251 Post by Boac » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:32 pm

I have heard people even state that those who decided to/could not have the ‘vaccine’, should be held down and forcibly injected with it. And that all the ‘anti-vaxers’ should be arrested and put in prison.

And they would continue with…anyone not wearing a mask, or breaking the ‘lockdown’ rules should also be forcibly made to do so.
Flyboy - frightening stuff indeed, fortunately unknown to me. I am a little concerned by the 'dark places' you appear to visit (on the internet) - presumably. If you take in too much of the obsessive destructive stuff you could finish up needing therapy like the mad one - not a good idea.

flyboy22
ATPL
ATPL

#6252 Post by flyboy22 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:50 pm

Hmmm…Bo, nope. No ‘dark places on the internet’.

The sources I refer to above who were suggesting the atrocities of holding people down and forcing the needle into them, were not only from the corrupted MSM, but also colleagues.

And the shocking thing is that these colleagues were/are friends. They saw nothing wrong with what they were saying. Ie…they’re totally and utterly brainwashed, to the point of ignoring any moral integrity, or indeed the obvious lessons of history.

And when I relay the actual truth to them, they remain silent and apparently stunned. Almost like the proverbial ‘rabbit in the headlights’ syndrome. And I can almost see their brain cells trying to evaluate what they’ve just heard, in comparison to what they’ve heard and seen on the MSM. As if to be internally thinking…‘that can’t be right, it goes against what they told me on the news’.

As I’ve mentioned before, Mark Twain reputedly said, “It’s easier to fool people, than it is to convince them that they’ve been fooled”. And he was soo right.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6253 Post by Boac » Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:37 pm

In which case you are reading the wrong MSM and should review your 'friends' =))

flyboy22
ATPL
ATPL

#6254 Post by flyboy22 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:44 pm

Very funny Bo. I’m sure you, at least, see the humour in your words.

The MSM was entirely corrupted and would only preach the ‘narrative’. Anyone who cannot now see this is sadly still ‘under the influence’.

My friends and colleagues remain so. I stuck by them in-spite of their ill-informed and MSM-led words.

Thankfully, I think many have at last come to realise that they were lied to on a grand scale.

Had I ‘reviewed’ them, as suggested, and left them to simply believe the lies, many may perhaps now be ‘absent friends’. Unfortunately, one did indeed succumb after being admitted to hospital with a ‘respiratory virus’. Which sadly only ‘came on’ after she was jabbed.

But thankfully, the majority have survived and are glad to be alive and well, in these uncertain and turbulent times.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6255 Post by Boac » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:53 am

The MSM was entirely corrupted and would only preach the ‘narrative’.
Well, I did try to help you. For whatever reason, you are living under a delusion. Do tell me where in your 'MSM' was the exhortation to be "holding people down and forcing the needle into them"? I certainly never saw it in all the MSM I viewed..

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6256 Post by barkingmad » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:11 am

Boac wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:53 am
The MSM was entirely corrupted and would only preach the ‘narrative’.
Well, I did try to help you. For whatever reason, you are living under a delusion. Do tell me where in your 'MSM' was the exhortation to be "holding people down and forcing the needle into them"? I certainly never saw it in all the MSM I viewed..
boac, under which stone have you been hiding for the last 3+ years?

No ‘MSM’ will show nor mention “forced vaccinations” for the very reason that they’ve all connived to hide the truth about what’s really happening as per the ‘Trusted News Initiative’.

Do any here in Ops-Normal have full information as to the contents of the syringe by which they were injected all those months ago?
Some are accepting repeat shots of variations of the gloop, whose constituents and trials’ side-effects Pfizer tried to lock away for 75 years... :-?

If the answer is “NO”, then the pharmaceutical intervention was administered without informed consent with all the legal implications of assault and actual bodily harm as per the Nuremberg Convention.

This short clip from the CCP-run former British colony is just one rare example of “medical countermeasures” in action which you will doubtless claim was staged for the camera;

https://rumble.com/vkp6je-australia-for ... begin.html

The posted comments which follow the clip indicate the fury which now exists in the populations of so-called civilised countries and why Sleepy Joe Finnegan-Blewitt wants to restrict weapons ownership in the USA under the guise of preventing mass shooting events.

X( ~X(

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6257 Post by Boac » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:35 am

That's weird! I could have sworn I was replying to Flyboy - are you in fact 'the same'?? :-?
"No ‘MSM’ will show nor mention “forced vaccinations”"
So, you 'disagree' with Flyboy, then, who posted:

"The sources I refer to above who were suggesting the atrocities of holding people down and forcing the needle into them, were not only from the corrupted MSM, but also colleagues." ?

An interesting conumdrum. You two need to 'get it together. Which 'one' of you is wrong?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Andrew Bridgen Interview

#6258 Post by barkingmad » Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:22 pm

Most of this interview concerns the pathetic state into which the Mother of Parliaments has sunk, but as it then goes on to clarify the fate of the UK Yellow Card adverse events reporting system and the foxes who will be running that particular henhouse, then I post it here before the House Master diverts it elsewhere.

But as it’s currently on Youtube, can we take bets on for how long it will last?

But if you dare to watch it, then you have been warned, so no coming back in the months/years to come, if you last that long, complaining that you did not know;

AS ALWAYS, FOLLOW THE MONEY, MASQUERADING AS MEDICAL ADVICE ! [-X

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6259 Post by OFSO » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:09 pm

Absolutely. Roaming Wolf Squads are siezing elderly folk and injecting them with a vaccine that causes blood clots in 90% of the victims. And "Logans Run" was a documentary, and Monty Python hired real bishops for the "Spanish Inquisition" sketch. And Joe Biden is an animatronic robot. (Not sure about that last).

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6260 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:38 pm

Joe Biden is an animatronic robot. (Not sure about that last)
Nope. Robots don't forget their lines..or need to be hearded by the Easter Bunny.