A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Safe and Effective, But At What?..

#6261 Post by barkingmad » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:09 pm

OFSO wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:09 pm
Absolutely. Roaming Wolf Squads are siezing elderly folk and injecting them with a vaccine that causes blood clots in 90% of the victims. And "Logans Run" was a documentary, and Monty Python hired real bishops for the "Spanish Inquisition" sketch. And Joe Biden is an animatronic robot. (Not sure about that last).
A typical facetious and flippant comment on something which is causing death in thousands of the 'stabbed', I'm disappointed but not surprised you elected to post it.

Here is only one example of a certified death from a blood clot attributed to the 'stab', there are many more examples out there but I hesitate to recommend you do some research, something which you claim to have performed before now on the topic of the 'plague' and it's outcomes;

https://www.westernjournal.com/coroner- ... e-changed/

Should you desire more evidence of similar fatal adverse effects then I can provide many URLs with graphic images of what undertakers and embalmers are discovering since early 2021 (what happened then?!) but I hesitate so to do out of consideration for others who may not be so cavalier in their attitude towards this experimental mRNA inadequately trialled pharmaceutical intervention about which they may have doubts and concerns. ~X(

That's just from the UK, but out West they're beginning to wake up and smell the lawsuits;

"On Wednesday, February 15, 2023, Senator Nichols proposed a bill to the House Health and Welfare Committee that would make administering an MRNA vaccine a misdemeanor in the state of Idaho.
The bill states that "a person may not provide or administer a vaccine developed using messenger ribonucleic acid technology for use in an individual or any other mammal in this state."
Sen. Nichols said there are "more and more concerns rising because of the MRNA vaccine" in pitching her bill to the committee. She said the MRNA vaccine was fast-tracked and that there is no liability or data for the risks of the vaccine. She also states that there are other options to the MRNA vaccine and there is a lot of concerns about the effects of the vaccine on the body that are unknown and need to be addressed.
Rep. Ilana Rubel (D-Boise) commented saying she "understood that the vaccine had undergone the FDA's scrutiny and approval process after it had already been fast-tracked. Am I wrong on that?
Senator Nichols replied to Rep. Rubel "there is concern with that too. I'm seeing conflicting reports in regards to that so I am having more information sent to me in regards to addressing that particular issue because I'm finding that it may not have been done like we thought it should have been done or it normally would have been done for an approval process for an FDA approved vaccine."

Rep. Sue Chew (D-Boise) then asked Sen. Nichols if the vaccines that most people received in Idaho were the MRNA vaccine. Sen. Nichols then pointed out that there are MRNA vaccines that are available but that there are other options for vaccination without MRNA as well.
Rep. Blanksma asked if MRNA vaccines were being used in cattle and other animals since the bill includes all mammals. Sen. Nicols was not aware of any but did not know if they were or were not used in veterinary medicine.
Rep. Healey made the motion to introduce the bill.
For the bill to leave the committee it would need a public hearing, but a public hearing is not guaranteed".

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Coronabollocks..

#6262 Post by OFSO » Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:40 am

But I do agree there have been deaths. There are always deaths after vaccinations. Just not in the quantities you chaps suggest, and certainly miniscule compared to deaths from not being vaccinated. And I certainly don't believe the film clip of "compulsory vaccinations by a hit squad" and it's that at which I was poking fun. Before replying with dubious evidence, try running it past one of several myth-debunking websites.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6263 Post by OFSO » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:03 am

This is the sort of thing you "quoters of media" don't like - but it's real evidence. After I had Covid I developed a thrombosis. As I collected my medication, the pharmacist said "we have been distributing far more of that than usual - Covid causes thrombosis". And guess what? We had not been vaccinated, and were not for over six months. . You'd like us all to believe vaccination kills through thrombosis. How many thousands died of thrombosis before vacination started?

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6264 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:03 pm

The great problem with all this has been around since Roman times at least.
Post hoc ergo propter hoc.
One has to establish a scientific causal link, not just claim that two proximally timed events has one as the cause of the other.
Now it may be that the thrombosis increase, if real, has been caused indirectly by the pandemic, in that many people have been sitting around on their backsides all day for months because they've been unable to go to work.
Which would also explain why the unjabbed have been suffering too.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6265 Post by barkingmad » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:31 pm

Covid? What Covid? I see no Covid in this grouping of causes, nor in the many other sources of info relating to this ages old condition;

http://www.thrombosis-charity.org.uk/ma ... hrombosis/

Causation versus correlation strikes again;

https://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

Karearea
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Andrew Bridgen Interview

#6266 Post by Karearea » Mon May 01, 2023 9:28 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:22 pm
... this interview ...
...currently on Youtube, can we take bets on for how long it will last? ...

Guessing this is Dr John's video which has now gone from YT but available here, pleased I was able to watch and consider it; runs 36min, I watched at 1.5x:

Rumble: Dr John Campbell interview with Mr Andrew Bridgen MP
"And to think that it's the same dear old Moon..."

OneHungLow
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6267 Post by OneHungLow » Tue May 02, 2023 5:31 am

I had a terrible nightmare, I had been captured by the enemy, namely the AVLA, and was being tortured in much the same that Alex Delarge was in a Clockwork Orange, body strapped down in a chair, with eyes forced open to watch endless Andrew Bridgen clips, while speakers placed close to my ears intoned quotes from barkingmad's ops-normal oeuvre, all in a dull sepulchral monotone, ad nauseum and beyond, an infinity of suffering beckoning!

Then in the midst of this horror, suddenly I woke up and realised that actually I was free not to watch Andrew Bridgend videos, and that the dark sepulchral voice was just a distant bad memory, all facets of the nightmare having faded to black, just like a video removed from YouTube, and I leapt up and exulted in the freedom not to read any or hear any more vaccine conspiracy drivel.

My heart was full of empirical joy and thus I sang, like a prisoner unburdened of his chains! =))

** AVLA - Anti Vaccine Loon Army.
The observer of fools in military south and north...

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6268 Post by Boac » Tue May 02, 2023 8:23 am

YouTube 'Terms of Service' - "Community Guidelines" https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9891785?hl=en

It appears that it is not possible, on YouTube, to publish anything which contradicts either government or WHO policy, and this restriction will tighten if the WHO get the over-riding powers they seek. It is presumably under this 'rule' that the Bridgen YouTube video was removed, although I cannot see any justification. I did make a copy of it when it was broadcast as I had a feeling it would 'disappear'.

I actually believe that it would be good to somehow generate a major boycott of YouTube, although how one goes about it on a large scale I know not. It is only by hurting the Google bank account that things might change. Perhaps a move away from using google as a search engine might be a start.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6269 Post by barkingmad » Tue May 02, 2023 11:01 am

duckduckgo !

Try putting identical search phrase/sentence for a preferably controversial topic into each search engine and compare the results?
🤔

flyboy22
ATPL
ATPL

#6270 Post by flyboy22 » Tue May 02, 2023 6:21 pm

'One hung low'....It would seem that unfortunately you're still under the influence of the 'mass formation' discussed at length here on these pages. It is for that reason I have sympathy for you rather than take your juvenile posting seriously...

The fact that you refer to 'AVLA', something I've not heard of before, demonstrates the depth of the brainwashing you've succumbed to. I'm sure the PTB will be very pleased with your narrative-preaching comments.

Mocking and ridiculing the facts that are now well known and thankfully being broadcasted by Andrew Bridgen, perhaps one of the only MPs with the courage to stand up for those who've been caused life-threatening damage and death directly by the experimental so-called 'vaccines', is not really the best behaviour I would suggest.

Many unfortunate people have been maimed and killed by these jabs and rather than make jokes and mock one of the only MPs trying to get justice for these people, perhaps you might better spend your time by either staying quiet, or at least bring some sensible discussion and reasoning to this group...

An explanation of what is going on with regard to censorship of democratically elected MPs and other speakers of the truth, by unelected 'big-tech' in the US is alluded to in the video below.

If you're happy with this (as would be implied in your posting above) please explain why you think this it is acceptable to sensor free speech in a supposedly free, Western democracy. And that speech is simply recounting the facts.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#6271 Post by prospector » Tue May 02, 2023 8:24 pm

Who will get to this enlightened gentleman first, Any bets on the CIA or the FBI??

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6272 Post by Boac » Tue May 02, 2023 8:37 pm

I haven't looked at the YouTube T&C in detail, but I note the gentleman concerned had put the video out on YouTube..................

prospector
Capt
Capt

#6273 Post by prospector » Wed May 03, 2023 1:12 am

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6274 Post by barkingmad » Wed May 03, 2023 8:25 am

The problem with the stats on adverse events is that figures such as this;

https://openvaers.com/covid-data

are suspected as serious underreading by analyses such as this;

https://wherearethenumbers.substack.com ... sed-by-the

Norman Fenton strikes me as being a better figures man than our much-revered “Prof” Pantsdown Neil Ferguson whom even the US are holding responsible for the Lockdown panic with the associated societal damage.

Pantsdown’s actions might be regarded as treasonable and yet UK Plod has not been inspired to feel his collar, whilst politicians in Scotland are arrested for fiddling sums of less than 1 million sterling... ~X(

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6275 Post by barkingmad » Fri May 05, 2023 8:36 am

More bad news for “The Narrative” which conned us all sooh effectively;

https://www.eugyppius.com/p/after-years ... c-mandates

And to cap it all, there were reports from yesterday’s local elections in the UK that a number of voters were denied the right to cast their ballot due to wearing face nappies whilst showing their photo ID as required by the latest UK Stasi ‘law’.

It bodes well for the much-hailed rollout of facial recognition technology which is being opposed in some quarters.

Please Beeb resurrect the TV comedy series “Yes (Prime) Minister”, there are too many farcical situations in real life to go to waste! :)) =))

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6276 Post by Boac » Fri May 05, 2023 9:58 am

Ooh! Soooooh much fun! What a dilemma for the 'anti-everything' brigade.

Masks are good because they inhibit facial recognition technology.
Masks are bad because they don't work.
Masks are bad because I will NOT be told what to do.

Bulk order for popcorn just submitted to Amazon. =))

Pinky the pilot
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6277 Post by Pinky the pilot » Fri May 05, 2023 10:24 am

Bulk order for popcorn just submitted to Amazon
Popcorn?? :-\ Bah!! [-X

I'll stock up on a few sticks of Barossa Valley Mettwurst, some nice matured Cheese, a few packets of cheese cracker bikkies and a few bottles of an aged Barossa Shiraz! :-bd :-bd

Let the entertainment begin!
You only live twice. Once when you're born. Once when you've looked death in the face.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6278 Post by Boac » Fri May 05, 2023 10:45 am

Lucky for you, cobber, but times is hard! :))

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6279 Post by PHXPhlyer » Fri May 05, 2023 2:28 pm

Pinky the pilot wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 10:24 am
Bulk order for popcorn just submitted to Amazon
Popcorn?? :-\ Bah!! [-X

I'll stock up on a few sticks of Barossa Valley Mettwurst, some nice matured Cheese, a few packets of cheese cracker bikkies and a few bottles cases of an aged Barossa Shiraz! :-bd :-bd

Let the entertainment begin!
FTFY :))

PP

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6280 Post by barkingmad » Fri May 05, 2023 2:47 pm

Hurrah ! Celebrate ! Someone called “WHO” has just declared the ‘plague’ is over, it is now an ex-plague like the dead Norwegian Blue parrot in the Monty Python sketch.

So we no longer need to sweat about the PHEIC, if you are able to pronounce that acronym? :-?

Now all they have to do is to clear up the awful mess and disaster left behind in the wake of their stupidity, until the next PHEIC comes along soon to distract us from the last one.

Are you ready to “Just Say No” as per the anti-drugs campaign from a few years back?

Or do you look forwards to once again embracing all the BS and taking PIs until you resemble a pincushion? ~X(