Coronabollocks..

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
prospector
Capt
Capt

Re: Coronabollocks..

#6301 Post by prospector » Tue May 09, 2023 4:04 am

https://www.biznews.com/health/2023/05/08/pfizer-naidoo

"“Experiments involving risky drugs proceed with little independent oversight. Impoverished, poorly educated patients are sometimes tested without understanding that they are guinea pigs. And pledges of quality medical care sometimes prove fatally hollow,” The Washington Post found.

When the Nigerian Government conducted its own investigation, it found Pfizer at fault for the children’s deaths and guilty of conducting human trials of an experimental antibiotic on 200 children without informed consent. Eleven children died, and many were disabled following the trials.

Court documents filed by the families of those who died said that “most tragically, Pfizer purposely … low-dosed the control drug” and did not tell families that alternative, safe and free approved treatment was available at the same hospital. Later, classified US State Department cables made public in 2010 indicated that Pfizer had hired investigators to dig up dirt on Nigeria’s former attorney general to get leverage for one of the remaining cases. Pfizer had to apologise for falsely claiming that the group Doctors Without Borders was also dispensing Trovan during the Nigerian meningitis epidemic.

This is not a company that can claim to have human health and well-being as its primary objective. It is a serial offender.

The business model of the drug industry is to get people to take as many drugs as possible for as long as possible. Now, the third most common cause of death globally, after heart attacks and cancer, is prescribed medications. They have caused the biggest opioid crisis in human history. They are the biggest drug cartel in the world, operating under full protection from legal sanctions."" :-\

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Safe & Effective & Untrialled...

#6302 Post by barkingmad » Tue May 09, 2023 7:35 am

May I refer the Right Honourable Members to the reply I gave some time ago, viz 6th January 2023;

——-;“This from the industry which is supposed top be 'protecting' us against the current 'plague';

https://rumble.com/v184iqd-infertility- ... ntary.html

The film might go to explain why the only 2 major countries to say NO to the WEF/WHO treaty which would grab control over us all were India and the African continent- both having more sense than the so-called First World countries.

“When they’re through with Africa, they’re coming for you.” No surprise there then?;———“

And so it came to pass, THEY have come for us, presumably realising more money could be made from rich countries than from so-called Third World populations.

In the mode of the popular series ‘Where’s Wally’, has anyone here taken a “Gold Standard” Probable Crap Result ‘test’ recently and is there a dead/alive reward out for that cuddly character Dr Anthony Fauci?

Or do we forget such terrible topics too easily as it highlights the utter stupidity of the hominids? ~X(

Edited to add;

As prospector said:—-“The business model of the drug industry is to get people to take as many drugs as possible for as long as possible. Now, the third most common cause of death globally, after heart attacks and cancer, is prescribed medications. They have caused the biggest opioid crisis in human history. They are the biggest drug cartel in the world, operating under full protection from legal sanctions."" :-\—-:

And here it is from the (former) Fauci empire;

https://www.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2020/20_0130.htm

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Safe & Effective at Depopulation...

#6303 Post by barkingmad » Wed May 10, 2023 2:09 pm

SPOILER ALERT ! Some more negativity and depressing news for the Covidians as they book their Nth booster shot(s) before the next scariant arrives;

It must be true as he says the info is derived from official sources and also it’s on TrueTube and not on one of those nasty dark corner websites wherein lurk the demented, so enjoy and believe! :YMAPPLAUSE:

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: WTF is happening in the UK?

#6304 Post by barkingmad » Wed May 10, 2023 4:32 pm

It is horribly possible that these EU analists (deliberate typo!) have been educated at Imperial College, London, by that World famous mathematical modeller Professor Neil Pantsdown Ferguson, he of Foot in Mouth, BSE and other deadly diseases which should have wiped out the population of the UK, but didn’t...

https://rumble.com/vry8bn-the-continued ... guson.html

Lest we forget and I accept it might be considered thread drift, I use the analogy (oops, that image again!) to illustrate the fallibility of so-called forecasts and predictions.

Now where did I leave that crystal ball? :-\

prospector
Capt
Capt

#6305 Post by prospector » Sat May 13, 2023 4:22 am

https://www.biznews.com/health/2023/05/ ... -consensus

""The “Scientific Consensus” that never was: the great COVID lie that disabused humanity of hope and its most powerful tool
10th May 2023 by Nadya Swart
For the majority of scientific laymen, the infamous words of Dr Anthony Fauci when he took it upon himself to declare that he was “The Science” arguably marked the first time the word “science” piqued their interest, barring perhaps a faint memory of that high school subject they were only too eager to forget about. Fauci’s self-indulgent proclamation stunted a process of exploration and discovery and weaponised one of humanity’s most powerful and necessary tools. Governments and pathologically power-hungry institutions worldwide doubled down on the Mad Hatter of COVID’s blasphemous distortion of truth by contending that a scientific consensus on COVID firstly existed and secondly, selflessly motivated the implementation of policies that wreaked havoc, the residual devastation of which will be with us for the foreseeable future, at best. This article by Dr Jay Bhattacharya, one of the fiercest advocates against these policies preceding the first inhumane transgression, lockdown, and Rav Arora, a clearly courageous independent journalist, unpacks the, were it not for the likelihood of one day being remembered as an atrocious crime against humanity, laughable desecration of science witnessed over the last three years. Under the guise of scientific consensus, a lie that abused the trust and compassion of fearful human beings was concocted, which led to millions of lives being irreparably fractured in more ways than one. A cautionary tale if there ever was one. This article first appeared on Brownstone Institute. – Nadya Swart

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6306 Post by barkingmad » Sat May 13, 2023 8:23 am

:-bd :YMAPPLAUSE: + 100! Thank you for that post, prospector, a timely and articulate exposure of the dubious foundations of “the science”, built on sand by folks who should by now be in handcuffs and custody.

Alas, here in this forum we have those who are like the Japanese soldier(s) in the jungle who, long after the ‘plague’ battle is over, remain convinced that their fate rests in yet another ‘stab’ or series thereof.

I no longer have the concern I had for these poor deluded souls when I commenced my lone battle against this genocidal crime and spoke out against it, thereby attracting the opposition and opprobrium which will remain in these pages until it is quietly excised.

Those mature adults here who insist on continuing with the ‘narrative’ and accepting further shots of a discredited mRNA experimental concoction do so convinced they have what they actually lack, I e full informed consent for the medical procedure.

And they have accepted an intra-muscular injection for which aspiration is recommended, but is rarely if ever performed, in the naive belief that it will provide clinical benefit and therefore unaware of the consequences of the gloop circulating in the bloodstream unrestricted.

All I can say to those reality deniers is to please leave the younger generation out of the killing spree and to think very hard about where they themselves will turn next in the search for better health outcomes.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6307 Post by Boac » Sat May 13, 2023 11:55 am

What do the eggspurts here think I should do with my Pfizer shares?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Safe & Effective & Population Controlling...

#6308 Post by barkingmad » Sun May 14, 2023 8:43 am

Boac wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 11:55 am
What do the eggspurts here think I should do with my Pfizer shares?
Having reviewed the record of the massive fines previously levied against that company and taking into account the following minute example of the Pfizer documents analysis, now with the benefit of fully informed consent you will take what will doubtless be the utterly correct and moral decision with your valuable asset(s);

https://rumble.com/v2muage-dr.-naomi-wo ... ant-w.html

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6309 Post by Boac » Sun May 14, 2023 9:25 am

My thanks to the eggspurt for his valuable advice. :-bd

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#6310 Post by Dushan » Sun May 14, 2023 9:17 pm

OFSO wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 9:05 pm
I read the article. It only affects Canadians, so no worries except for Dushan.
Thanks for the honourable mention OFSO, but it does not apply to me...

"...often in what appear to be perfectly healthy, young adults or those in middle age"

However on a more somber note a friend's son who was a perfectly healthy, young adult did die inexplicably just after receiving a second dose of the miracle shot. Very sad.
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

prospector
Capt
Capt

#6311 Post by prospector » Tue May 16, 2023 4:06 am

https://www.biznews.com/health/2023/05/ ... ths-rapiti

Quite a long piece but worth a few minutes for differing opinion on the efficacy of the so called vaccine

""COVID untruths
30 COVID untruths that MUST be investigated – Dr EV Rapiti
14th May 2023 by Nadya Swart
In the past three years, the public has been on a veritable see-saw as ever-changing messages and advice about COVID, its treatment, and the COVID vaccines have obscured the truth and made it virtually impossible to know what to believe. This article by Dr EV Rapiti, a family physician with over four decades of frontline healthcare experience who personally treated approximately 3,000 COVID patients with a significantly high success rate, recounts how the financial power and influence of Big Pharma on scientists, public health authorities, and manufacturers of COVID vaccines contorted science from an objective knowledge system to an unrecognisable, stunted and propaganda-driven weapon. Rapiti lists 30 untruths that need to be challenged and investigated in order to ensure that future generations do not experience similar circumstances – a list which is undoubtedly not exhaustive. – Nadya Swart

COVID untruths
The narrative, messages and advice about COVID and the vaccines over the past three years by academics, public health authorities, virologists and manufacturers of vaccines have changed so many times that it became utterly impossible for both the general public and health care professionals to establish what is the truth except for the minority of critical thinkers amongst the thinking public, health care professionals and independent ethical scientists.

The medical and scientific world was divided into the majority, whose views were heavily influenced by the financial muscle that big pharma applied to them, on the one hand, and a minority of ethical independent doctors and scientists, on the other, whose views were based on the science, catalysed by their ethics, conscience and an abiding adherence to their Hippocratic oath and that is, “to do no harm”.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Safe & Effective & Complete Failure

#6312 Post by barkingmad » Wed May 17, 2023 8:10 am

Here is a site for anyone who has suffered unduly from the Scamdemic and/or the ‘stab’, so you’re not totally alone out there in the wonderful world of ‘the narrative’ and ‘the science’;

https://collateralglobal.org/covid-stories/discover/

~X(

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Covid19, Did You Say Novel?!

#6313 Post by barkingmad » Thu May 18, 2023 7:29 pm

A confession from barkingmad, I was wrong ! :O3

Previously I have posted information which stated that the original date of reference to SARS was in 1999.

Recently our documentation deep-diver on the 'plague' (pick your own Greek alphabet version) has revealed in a presentation in the EU Parliament that TPTB were fiddling around with respiratory virii as far back as when I was at boarding school in 1965.

What a great hothouse in which to build up immunity from whichever brew was exported from the USA to the UK in the 1960s & 70s, so maybe that's why I am still alive?

Best viewed on a big screen so's you may read the flow charts, but it seems odd that such a conference has occurred without any mention from MSM, but then it probably does not qualify under the "Trusted News Initiative";

https://rumble.com/v2oehk4-dr-david-mar ... in-of.html

I R B is the allegedly standard Independent Review Board which was supposed to have investigated and approved the experimental mRNA injections for (mass) usage... :-?

And yet we have read some time ago in O-N pages that the US are resuming GoF experiments in Boston Mass and the UK are playing with the same fire in Imperial College London, home of the infamous 'Prof' Neil Pantsdown Ferguson, architect of the World Lockdown panic. ~X(

What could possibly go wrong?

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Damning condemnation the 'Toothy Dictator', Covid.

#6314 Post by John Hill » Sat May 20, 2023 5:50 am

Jonathan Howard, who is the chief of neurology at Bellevue Hospital in New York, had strong words to say about the handling of Covid in NZ.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/national/programm ... nformation

Maybe, not really!
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6315 Post by barkingmad » Sat May 20, 2023 8:16 am

When I last checked my World atlas it seemed that New Zealand had a broader, deeper and wetter border than the US border in their south, which would make it easier to “control the viruvs” and even to “eliminate the virus”.

This might explain the CFR of the USA during the heady days, for the hospital finance folks, during the ‘plague’;

https://rumble.com/v283ace-covid-patients.html

Yet again a confession from barking mad, I WAS WRONG when earlier I posted that a ‘plague’ patient netted the average US hospital $100,000.

The revised calculation is;

“In addition to receiving exorbitant payments for COVID admissions and putting patients on a ventilator, hospitals are also paid extra for;

COVID testing for all patients
COVID diagnoses
Use of remdesivir
COVID deaths
When everything is said and done, a COVID patient can be "worth" as much as $250,000, but for the maximum payment, they have to leave in a body bag. If we know anything, it's that profit motives can make people commit atrocious acts, and that certainly appears true when it comes to COVID treatment”. ~X(

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6316 Post by John Hill » Sat May 20, 2023 11:25 am

barkingmad wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 8:16 am
When I last checked my World atlas it seemed that New Zealand had a broader, deeper and wetter border than the US border in their south, which would make it easier to “control the viruvs” and even to “eliminate the virus”.
What a weasel you are! :)) :))
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: First Do No Harm...

#6317 Post by barkingmad » Sun May 21, 2023 7:49 pm

Re my post #6321, on the topic of the 'plague' and the golden rule of "FOLLOW THE MONEY", does this short extract from history remind us of recent events and "medical protocols"?

:---This week we time travel to 1530 and Geneva

Text from François Bonivard (1493–1570), "Chronicles of Geneva", second volume, pages 395 - 402:

"When the bubonic plague struck Geneva in 1530, everything was ready. They even opened a whole hospital for the plague victims. With doctors, paramedics and nurses. The traders contributed, the magistrate gave grants every month. The patients always gave money, and if one of them died alone, all the goods went to the hospital.
But then a disaster happened: the plague was dying out, while the subsidies depended on the number of patients. There was no question of right and wrong for the Geneva hospital staff in 1530. If the plague produces money, then the plague is good. And then the doctors got organized.
At first, they just poisoned patients to raise the mortality statistics, but they quickly realized that the statistics didn't have to be just about mortality, but about mortality from plague. So they began to cut the boils from the bodies of the dead, dry them, grind them in a mortar and give them to other patients as medicine. Then they started dusting clothes, handkerchiefs and garters. But somehow the plague continued to abate. Apparently, the dried buboes didn't work well. Doctors went into town and spread bubonic powder on door handles at night, selecting those homes where they could then profit. As an eyewitness wrote of these events, "this remained hidden for some time, but the devil is more concerned with increasing the number of sins than with hiding them."
In short, one of the doctors became so impudent and lazy that he decided not to wander the city at night, but simply threw a bundle of dust into the crowd during the day. The stench rose to the sky and one of the girls, who by a lucky chance had recently come out of that hospital, discovered what that smell was.
The doctor was tied up and placed in the good hands of competent “craftsmen.” They tried to get as much information from him as possible. However, the execution lasted several days. The ingenious hippocrats were tied to poles on wagons and carried around the city. At each intersection the executioners used red-hot tongs to tear off pieces of meat. They were then taken to the public square, beheaded and quartered, and the pieces were taken to all the districts of Geneva.
The only exception was the hospital director's son, who did not take part in the trial but blurted out that he knew how to make potions and how to prepare the powder without fear of contamination. He was simply beheaded "to prevent the spread of evil".:----

The final 2 paragraphs leave me living in hope of genuine justice for the millions of victims in the 21st Century. X(

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Safe & Effective, So Take the shot!

#6318 Post by barkingmad » Sat May 27, 2023 7:45 pm

After seeing this presentation of the “Truth”, I was scared fartless;

https://rumble.com/v2ptlr9-looking-back ... -like.html

Until I looked to officialdom and their stats, allegedly corrupted but acknowledged to represent 1-10% of ACTUAL adverse events, whereupon I was not so sure;

https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data?...%E2%80%8B

353,020 @ 1% or 3,530,200 @ 10% is an awful big proportion of the US population for something designed (but it wasn’t) to protect against infection and against ‘killing granny’... :-?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6319 Post by barkingmad » Sun May 28, 2023 6:53 pm

Good news for those eagerly awaiting their winter '23/'24 influenza jab, it's fast approaching and if you're in the UK it's already paid for, by you, and it's been tested in the USA on 50 (yes, FIFTY!) healthy young volunteers;

https://rumble.com/v2pouek-dr.-john-cam ... ccine.html

And as it's mRNA, the latest thing since sliced bread, there's no cause for concern so take this as part of your informed consent... :-?

"Protecting it's recipients against a wide variety of strains...", now where have we heard that before?!?! ~X(

Edited to add, more on Dr John, rather than from him;

https://wherearethenumbers.substack.com ... dium=email

Pinky the pilot
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6320 Post by Pinky the pilot » Sun May 28, 2023 11:21 pm

Re the `Flu jab; I have only ever had a jab for Influenza twice. The first time was many years ago at the insistence of my now Late Mother.
I still came down with a dose of the Flu!!

The second time was a few years ago when it was a requirement if I wished to visit a Friend who was in an `Old Folks Home.`
Luckily enough; no reaction and didn`t get the flu.

But then again, I haven`t bothered with any jabs otherwise and have been quite ok. Had a `flu ridden brat sneeze on me one time last year and nothing happened!
You only live twice. Once when you're born. Once when you've looked death in the face.