Coronabollocks..

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
prospector
Capt
Capt

Re: Coronabollocks..

#6201 Post by prospector » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:14 am

This interview is quite long, but for the information gained it is well worth the time invested? in getting some very interesting, I believe facts on the history of this so called pandemic.

https://rumble.com/v2dmq0e-its-much-wor ... d-w-d.html

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Safe & Effective...or Just One Huge Con Trick?

#6202 Post by barkingmad » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:31 am

“It is easier to fool people than convince them they have been fooled“.

So for how much longer is the majority of O-N members going to remain in the Holy Church of “Narrative” Believers?

Surely by now you must realise the wheels are well and truly detaching from the vehicle and yet the signs are obvious that some here are tightly wedded to the Scamdemic and all its liturgy?

How often have we seen the names of the Fantabulous Four involved in the crime and yet only a few here are prepared to voice serious overt doubts about the fairy tale for which they are subjected to a barrage of ‘incoming’?

Remember this team;

“The four organizations had worked together in the past, and three of them shared a common history. The largest and most powerful was the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, one of the largest philanthropies in the world. Then there was Gavi, the global vaccine organization that Gates helped to found to inoculate people in low-income nations, and the Wellcome Trust, a British research foundation with a multibillion dollar endowment that had worked with the Gates Foundation in previous years. Finally, there was the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations, or CEPI, the international vaccine research and development group that Gates and Wellcome both helped to create in 2017”.

So whilst everyone got engrossed by the UK’s ‘Lockdown Files’, the Ukrainian war, sabotaged pipelines and the rest, this lot have been lining their pockets and sanctuaries with what’s left of YOUR money as they engineer the demolition of the corrupt and shaky banking system.

So treat yourselves to a few minutes of reading and then decide whether it might be better to wake up, smell the smoke and take remedial measures or just cancel the smoke alarm and go back to sleep;

https://www.hartgroup.org/it-was-a-vacc ... the-start/

And then perhaps re-read the 2015 Peter Daszak quote, repeatedly posted in these pages but which has NEVER elicited any challenge by way of “peer review” or the favourite “factchecking” and indeed which seems to have gone (deliberately?) unnnoticed by the normal eagle-eyed critics of the dissenters lurking herein. ~X(

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6203 Post by Boac » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:11 am

prospector wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:14 am
This interview is quite long, but for the information gained it is well worth the time invested?
Indeed. I am about 1/3 of the way through. I find the whole story so far (as portrayed by Dr Martin) literally incredible, as with other videos I have seen of him. The allegations are quite amazing, particularly against the US 'governments', and my thought processes now are crystallising.

Here is my hypothesis: He identifies the US government (in particular) as a 'bad actor' as it is known. The accusations of deliberate murder of US citizens are completely frightening. I am left wondering why, what is obviously a very 'bad' actor, has not managed to remove a 'troublesome' Dr Martin from the landscape, and I wonder if he is just another part ot the whole scheme, acting with the agreement of the US government. Given the well-documented 'powers' of the US agencies to 'eliminate' problems, surely he would have met an unfortunate accident by now?

Do we, in fact, have a tightly 'closed loop' in action here? As long as his 'findings' are acceptable to the government, he is free to continue 'trading', making, no doubt, an enormous amount of money. He has, so far in this video, told me that no matter what he finds in the US, nothing will actually happen because all the judicial etc processes are 'buttoned up' and the man in the street is powerless to do anything about it - so, 'find away'. It would all be very nicely 'sewn up' - yes, we do wrong, yes, we investigate this, but no, we ignore the findings.

I can see no other plausible explanation for all the investigative work showered on him by the USG, with its alarming findings, but he continues to go about his daily life.

How do you see it?

prospector
Capt
Capt

#6204 Post by prospector » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:35 pm

He appears to have a very deep inside knowledge of a lot of the happenings re Covid 19. By giving interviews such as this with Kim Iverson he must be very confident of the ability of his bodyguards!!

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6205 Post by Boac » Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:22 pm

You obviously think he is 'at risk' in his work. I am not convinced.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6206 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:19 am

I'm with you, BOAC.
Whatever the truth of the matter, it serves those in authority's purpose to have people who are not believed by the general public spouting hyperbole.
It taints everyone else who disagrees with official policy, and thus gives all conspiracy theorists a bad name.
The very last thing they would do was bump him off.
The only people ordering assassination simply for disagreeing with them are the rulers of Myanmar, North Korea, and Russia. And look where it's got them.

Should Dr Martin actually gain a large following, and start claiming stuff that could be easily verified, then I expect he would be much more likely to meet with a tragic fatal incident, probably of either the boring or sordid kind, since this generates less discussion.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6207 Post by barkingmad » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:37 am

In #6209 boac sez in relation to the Dr David E Martin video, one of his many detailed presentations, that;

“Here is my hypothesis: He identifies the US government (in particular) as a 'bad actor' as it is known. The accusations of deliberate murder of US citizens are completely frightening....Given the well-documented 'powers' of the US agencies to 'eliminate' problems, surely he would have met an unfortunate accident by now?...
...I can see no other plausible explanation for all the investigative work showered on him by the USG, with its alarming findings, but he continues to go about his daily life”.

Well the bad news is some who have spoken against the “Plandemic” script have NOT fared as well as Dr Martin, witness the mysterious death of Kary Mullis who spoke so contemptuously about Fauci way back in the early days and the suspicious fate which befell this BigPharma whistleblower who actually warned about her likely demise at the hands of the Establishment;

https://rumble.com/v1rgtbk-dead-big-pha ... ustry.html

And we have to accept that the proposed investigation into her death has been suffocated under the same wet duvet which is the US judicial system since the ‘plague’ arrived;

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... dy-vaughn/

Added to the known deaths of dissenters are the numerous doctors who’ve had their licences removed and their careers trashed by questioning “the narrative” and by attempting to save their patients by exercising their medical knowledge and skills by early intervention using safe and effective well-known but most importantly CHEAP repurposed drugs which USED to be available before Fauci and CDC declared such treatments as no longer acceptable nor legal.

Nothing to see here, move along and don’t follow the money! ~X(

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6208 Post by Boac » Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:22 am

Any actual relevant answer from you on my 'hypothesis' on Dr Martin?

flyboy22
ATPL
ATPL

#6209 Post by flyboy22 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:16 pm

It would perhaps be obvious to anyone thinking clearly, as to why Dr David Martin, and others, have not been 'silenced', removed, had an 'unfortunate accident' etc... He is rather 'too big', too well known, too close to the truth of what's actually going on, etc etc....

In other words...my supposition is that it would be too obvious to us; the thinking, non-believing public, those that work with him, and other supporters, if he were to suddenly 'die', have 'an accident', 'disappear', etc...as his work would then perhaps become widely known to more of the general public around the world...

And if that happened, more 'ordinary' people might perhaps stop 'believing the narrative' and start to think for themselves. And if they did that, they may well find more information which demonstrates that their 'leaders' do not have their best interests as a priority. And that in fact, many of them are actually criminals. And their criminality is proven by the evidence that people like David Martin has available. I.e. better to keep him alive and active and therefore have the ability to see what he knows and uncovers...

Please take a few minutes to hear about their criminality in this video...Their utter contempt for the people they are supposed to protect...

If as 'some' believe, Dr David Martin is just another 'conspiracy theorist' (a non-term invented to shut down discussion), then why don't 'they' (Gov, MSM, Fauci etc) take him to task, sue him for slander, libel, i.e. deformation, charge him with 'spreading disinformation', arrest him and try him in court for all of the above, and any other charge you can think of?

The answer is kind of obvious eh? If not, please re-read from first sentence...

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6210 Post by Boac » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:30 pm

Flyboy22 wrote:He is rather 'too big', too well known, too close to the truth of what's actually going on, etc etc....
In my opinion, a very naive position! He could actually be 'disappeared' with very few ripples, just like 'Kary Mullis', whoever she was. Mind you, she was indeed practically unknown.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6211 Post by barkingmad » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:55 pm

Boac wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:30 pm
Flyboy22 wrote:He is rather 'too big', too well known, too close to the truth of what's actually going on, etc etc....
In my opinion, a very naive position! He could actually be 'disappeared' with very few ripples, just like 'Kary Mullis', whoever she was. Mind you, she was indeed practically unknown.
Congratulations boac on your misgendering of one of the better known heroes in the fight against "the narrative".

Must try harder, do a minimal amount of homework on "her" and submit your homework pronto.

And I thought I was the only one here who thought I might be losing it... :)) =))

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6212 Post by barkingmad » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:17 pm

OK, times up, you've failed in the assignment so here is a little precis to demonstrate why "she" mysteriously "disappeared".

Apparently the official explanation for "her" demise was due to "Covid19"... :))

Anyway, as part of the introduction to chicken-sexing here is a short video which might give a clue as to the gender of Kary Mullis and the potential reason for his early termination;

https://rumble.com/v19b9rv-kary-mullis- ... a-fra.html

F A O any O-N members who might be interested in how they've been conned, the full version is here with even more reasons as to why he should have been deleted at the request of BigDosh but it should look like 'natural causes';

"Public health policy in the U.S. has been dictated by Anthony Fauci for over three decades.

His pronouncements on COVID-19 which are taken as gospel by the media and the medical establishment bear a striking resemblance to his pronouncements on the AIDS epidemic.
The primary diagnostic tool used for determining a virus infection is the PCR test which Anthony Fauci has helped to establish as the gold standard for testing.
Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test has stated that no infection of illness can be accurately diagnosed with PCR.
He discussed his thoughts on Dr. Fauci and the scientific and medical establishments with Dr. Gary Null in 1996."

https://rumble.com/vdtwoj-pcr-inventor- ... -mins.html

My vote sez she's a bloke ! ! ! =))

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6213 Post by Boac » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:24 pm

Indeed you are not, I suspect many do - perhaps 'lost' rather than 'losing'.

Your post about Kary Mullis ("one of the better known heroes"?) was typically utterly confusing, with the following linked video to some equally unknown woman. Probably best you dig into your skips and explain who this 'hero' was as I do not have the time to waste on that homework. On second thoughts, perhaps not to bother.

Whoops - too late, I see. Never mind, move on.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6214 Post by Boac » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:44 am

Round and round goes the merry-go-round and 'Rocky' is a conspirator now..... https://news.sky.com/story/raccoon-dogs ... y-12836807

Not sure if this impacts on the 'origins' of the virus ie a lab leak, but I'm sure we can all get over-excited about it. :))

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6215 Post by barkingmad » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:49 am

We had better NOT get over-excited at the news of a UK legal class action against Astra-Zeneca by some of those alive but seriously adversely affected by that since-withdrawn Pharmaceutical Intervention and the relatives of those deceased whose death is attributed to this foul gloop.

https://inews.co.uk/news/health/covid-v ... ht-2228146

And here is more information to assist those, still captive in the mass formation trap, to hopefully realise how wickedly they have been fooled;

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/03/24/the ... own-files/

Unfortunately when a mass formation Kool-Aid addict is asked by a sceptic as to whether they still believe the official ‘plague’ narrative, the likely response would be “Please don’t ask me that, I don’t want to know because the implications are just too awful and it reminds me of the ghastly events coming down the track!”

And then the mass formation Kool-Aid addict goes off to arrange the ‘stab’ for their offspring or their own umpteenth booster shot, whilst under the impression they are giving “informed consent” to the emergency use authorised radical mRNA inadequately tested injection, legally administered by a non-medical operative. X(

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6216 Post by barkingmad » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:18 am

To think that it was supposedly sentient adults who foisted this insanity on the children;

A rapidly paced slideshow of mass formation at it’s worst, keep an eye out for the condom carefully joined into the standard infamous plastic-polluting face-nappy and ask yourselves WHY?!?! X(

And yet nobody seems to exhibit any shame or guilt for what transpired as many innocents expired.

flyboy22
ATPL
ATPL

#6217 Post by flyboy22 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:34 pm

Thanks for posting the above video BM...I have seen many of those photos on Twitter and various other non-censored websites over the last few years. And to be able see them now all brought together in one video puts the whole criminal scam into context. Those responsible for the psychological brainwashing and gaslighting of the UK public (and worldwide population) should be in prison. And they should be publicly shamed for what they did to the many who succumbed to the totalitarian-based lies. Many who still believe them to be true.

Their crimes against humanity, families, individuals, children, elderly, those dying, the frail, the ill, the mentally troubled...etc etc...are, I think, without precedent. I'm not able to recall a time when almost the whole world population was literally fooled, brainwashed, lied to, gaslighted, frightened (almost literally) to death, denied medical treatment, forced to remain in their homes, locked/welded into their homes, beaten in the streets by police, attacked by mask-wearing zealots, arrested and incarcerated, 'quarantined' for no good medical reasons, into 'quarantine centres'...the list goes on...

Some say....'It's over'...let's forget about it and move on'....

However, in the same way we (most of us) remember what happened during the 2nd WW, we must never forget what has happened to us during the last 3yrs. We must never allow 'them' to carry out such atrocities again. If and when (I don't believe they will give up on their quest for 'top-down' 'World control' yet)...they try it again, the next 'pandemic', 'global warming' lockdowns, '15min towns/cities', ....'climate change' restrictions....energy 'crisis', 'war' in Ukraine, digital currency, digital wallets, your digital app 'allowing' you to shop, eat, travel, get medical treatment, etc etc...we should be prepared, ready and willing to not comply with anything that they 'mandate' us to do. If everyone does the same, by not complying with any of their life-inhibiting, life-destroying, mandated nonsense, then they lose. Simple as.

If the majority of people around the world had carried on as (nearly) normal as they possibly could during the last 3yrs, this whole 'scamdemic' would have been over in less than a year. If people had searched for and listened to respected, renowned, nobel-prize winning professionals online, rather than be glued to every government broadcast on the BBC, then perhaps they may have been able to prevent being sucked into the mass formation that the majority were unable to resist.

So....thank you again BM for posting the above video.

I hope that all our colleagues here watch the whole way through and remember what they and their families were forced to do, by our so-called government.

'Never again'...should (hopefully) be running through their minds.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6218 Post by OFSO » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:21 pm

So the virus was just a fantasy, and so was the testing: and so was the vaccination program as such, and the mask-wearing unnecessary, and the washing of hands and the not congregating en-masse, and best of all, nobody died, other than those stupid enough to get vaccinated.
Great news.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6219 Post by barkingmad » Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:54 am

The ‘credo’ prayer for the new religion of Covidiots goes something like this;

“I believe in Fauci, the Doctor Almighty, Creator of chaos on Earth, and in Christ Whitty, his only UK begotten faithful son....”.

Hopefully some here are finally getting the message that the “narrative” is and has been a crock of sh1te since before the “outbreak” *.

* For outbreak read ‘release’!

And now for a brief film of ‘Dr’ Pinocchio himself and his examples of reverse-ferreting, just to give certain O-N members some pointers as to how they might roll back on previous pronouncements without appearing to be stoopid;

Foe those still in that large formation praying at Mass :)) here is the reading of the day but be careful as perusing it may test your faith in our medical and political priests;

https://brownstone.org/articles/the-nar ... n-retreat/

prospector
Capt
Capt

#6220 Post by prospector » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:35 am

https://www.biznews.com/health/2023/03/28/covid-deaths

"UK COVID deaths
9/10 COVID deaths in the UK from April ’21 to Dec ’22 among vaccinated population: recent UK Govt ONS data revealed
28th March 2023 by Nadya Swart
When COVID vaccine rollouts began in January 2021, the general public only knew what they were told by their respective governments and those Big Pharma giants advocating fiercely in favour of the safety and efficacy of the pharmaceutical interventions they had manufactured in record time. More than two years later, this is no longer the case as time has presented the public with mounds of data. This article by The Exposé discusses a dataset published in February by the Office for National Statistics (ONS), a UK Government agency which derives no benefit from publishing a dataset with such insidious revelations about the shots. The article looks at ONS figures for COVID-19 deaths per month by vaccination status in England between 1st April 2021 and 31st December 2022, a period of 21 Months, indicating shockingly but clearly that the fully vaccinated population accounted for 86% / 9 in every 10 COVID-19 deaths during this period. – Nadya Swart

UK Government quietly confirms triple+ vaccinated accounted for 92% of COVID deaths in 2022
By The Exposé

Official figures sneakily published by the UK Government revealed that the triple+ vaccinated population accounted for 92% of Covid-19 deaths throughout the entirety of 2022 and 9 in every 10 Covid-19 deaths in England over the past two years.

On the 21st of February 2023, a UK Government agency, known as the Office for National Statistics (ONS), published data on deaths by vaccination status in England up to 31st December 2022.

The overdue dataset from the ONS is titled ‘Deaths by Vaccination Status, England, 1 April 2021 to 31 December 2022 ‘, and it can be accessed on the ONS site here and downloaded here."