Coronabollocks..

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Coronabollocks..

#6041 Post by barkingmad » Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:22 pm

Out of those much offended religious and ethnic Middle Eastern folks who are obviously 100% livid about Mr Bridgen's copying of someone else's 'Holocaust' comparison, here are a few victims of the 'stab' scam who must be included in the "confederacy of ultra anti-vax dunces";

https://www.vaxtestimonies.org/en/

It is narrated in their language, but adequately subtitled in English, so anyone who professes to have any compassion will be able to follow and learn (from) the story.

Compassion is not universal in this forum so I expect some will pass by and ignore the messages. ~X(

For those who can't/won't watch videos, here's an article which tells very much the same story, in English;

https://jewishjournal.com/commentary/34 ... i-vaxxers/

And finally, a glowing testament to the principal pusher of the much-vaunted silver bullet, originally touted as the "best protection" against catching the bat-flu;

https://www.biznews.com/health/2023/01/ ... -rap-sheet X(

It is a tragic irony that descendants of the folks most affected by the original Holocaust are now suffering from a Mengele-style experiment, engineered by their friends across the Atlantic? :-?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Safe and Effective AVOID THESE ACTIVITIES!

#6042 Post by barkingmad » Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:15 pm

Hello Lab Rats, I am sooh relieved at the news that my worst fears about the Worldwide 'stab' rollout, part of the Phase 3 trials in which we are all participating-having given full informed consent, are NOT after all the cause of all these "excess deaths" which are being hyped by the meeja lately! ! ! :-s

Instead it's this following list of contributory causes which means I will have to seriously adjust my lifestyle from now on, although the implication that 'drinking less alcohol' may be beneficial is causing me some deep soul-searching;

https://rumble.com/v1yuae6-covid-19-vac ... ctive.html

This is official MSM info so the news should cause us all to revise our perception of the ways to survive the current 'emergency' threatening our very (dis)continued existence!

Has anyone here noticed the latest solid investment opportunity recently, cold storage and coffins/caskets in great demand?;

https://petersweden.substack.com/p/funeral-homes-alarm

There is money to be made, even if it's not in the billions trousered by BigPharma. :o) :YMPARTY:

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6043 Post by TheGreenAnger » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:07 am

I shouldn't be drawn into this cauldron of lunacy, but I must ask bm if he is in the same state of denial about the existence of polio, measles, mumps, rubella and small pox, amongst many other diseases others that have effective available vaccines. Did your mother spare you the vaccine scars on your shoulder as a child?
My necessaries are embark'd: farewell. Adieu! I have too grieved a heart to take a tedious leave.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6044 Post by barkingmad » Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:37 pm

TheGreenAnger wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:07 am
I shouldn't be drawn into this cauldron of lunacy, but I must ask bm if he is in the same state of denial about the existence of polio, measles, mumps, rubella and small pox, amongst many other diseases others that have effective available vaccines. Did your mother spare you the vaccine scars on your shoulder as a child?
Nice of you to ask TGA, I alas never got a list of childhood 'stabs' before my parents died, but in the 1950s BigPharma did not have its grip of death on the practice of medicine as they do now.

"I shouldn't be drawn into this cauldron of lunacy", well alas the said cauldrons are currently working overtime in the vaccine factories with the most appalling quality control standards.

Here is an in-depth history of 'stabs', from those halcyon years before the "Covid19" age, until the production of this lecture around 12 years ago.

Sit back and digest the actual stats from those days as opposed to gorging yourself on Ferguson modelling, SAGE garbage and the most aggressive sales pitches by todays 'stab' manufacturers.

It would appear that the incidence "of polio, measles, mumps, rubella and small pox, amongst many other diseases others that have effective available vaccines" FOLLOWS the prior reduction due to improved nutrition, living conditions and hygiene.

To think that the Fauci and Gates population reducers are pushing for the current 'stabs' to be administered to 6-month old and upwards children oughta make ones blood run cold, No Pun Intended;

https://www.brighteon.com/dba9872b-953c ... c993c4aa5a

Best viewed on your biggest screen to observe, in the many graphs, the direct relationship 'twixt illnesses and 'stab' status which makes sobering viewing. X(

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6045 Post by TheGreenAnger » Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:54 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:37 pm
TheGreenAnger wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:07 am
Nice of you to ask TGA, I alas never got a list of childhood 'stabs' before my parents died, but in the 1950s BigPharma did not have its grip of death on the practice of medicine as they do now.

"I shouldn't be drawn into this cauldron of lunacy", well alas the said cauldrons are currently working overtime in the vaccine factories with the most appalling quality control standards.

Here is an in-depth history of 'stabs', from those halcyon years before the "Covid19" age, until the production of this lecture around 12 years ago.

Sit back and digest the actual stats from those days as opposed to gorging yourself on Ferguson modelling, SAGE garbage and the most aggressive sales pitches by todays 'stab' manufacturers.

It would appear that the incidence "of polio, measles, mumps, rubella and small pox, amongst many other diseases others that have effective available vaccines" FOLLOWS the prior reduction due to improved nutrition, living conditions and hygiene.

To think that the Fauci and Gates population reducers are pushing for the current 'stabs' to be administered to 6-month old and upwards children oughta make ones blood run cold, No Pun Intended;

https://www.brighteon.com/dba9872b-953c ... c993c4aa5a

Best viewed on your biggest screen to observe, in the many graphs, the direct relationship 'twixt illnesses and 'stab' status which makes sobering viewing. X(
So you reckon that small pox was essentially eradicated due to an improvement in nutrition? ;)))
My necessaries are embark'd: farewell. Adieu! I have too grieved a heart to take a tedious leave.

flyboy22
ATPL
ATPL

#6046 Post by flyboy22 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:20 pm

Hi TGA....and any others with similar 'comparisons' which are not actually comparisons. I think (hope) we all know how traditional vaccines and medicines are researched, produced and then finally brought to market, sometimes after a very long period of around 10yrs.

This latest 'vaccine' was 'produced' in an extremely short time, was not tested properly, and some of those in the trials either died or had serious life-changing side effects directly due to the 'vaccine'. One of the companies, as we all know, is Pfizer. And that company alone, holds the US record for being given the largest fines for fraud and illegally marketing of drugs, ever.

We also know the simple fact that the virus has a 99% survival rate for healthy people, and an average age of death of around 83yrs. I.e. above the 'normal' life expectancy of the majority of humans.

So even without any of the other incriminating data....Why would any otherwise healthy person risk injecting themselves with an improperly tested 'vaccine' by at least one company who has the largest ever fine (in the US) for criminal fraud relating to it's marketing of medicines?

Here's a quick search result: (Pfizer has been a “habitual offender,” persistently engaging in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribing physicians and suppressing adverse trial results. since 2002 the company and its subsidiaries have been assessed $3 billion in criminal convictions, civil penalties and jury awards.)

And Pfizer's own published data demonstrates that the 'vaccine' is not fit for purpose. Data that they wanted hidden for 75yrs. Thankfully, a judge ordered them to release their data on a monthly basis, which then allows the public to be able to make 'informed consent' decisions before getting injected with the experimental jabs. If the 'vaccine' is so good and safe and effective, why would they want the trial data hidden for 75yrs?

Now they are wanting all children to be injected with this stuff. When it again is a known fact that healthy children are the least affected by the virus. Why do they want children to be included in the injection program? Because once children are 'on the books' of health authorities for this jab, the pharma' companies cannot be sued by anyone, for damages caused by their 'vaccines'. Hence they are totally protected from prosecution. I wonder why they would want that protection...

However, as Dr David Martin states, that protection only applies as long as their claims about the 'vaccine' and the well known claim of 'safe and effective' were true. And we know now (from their own published data) that their claims were, once again, fraudulent.

So...hopefully, in the not-too distant-future we will start to see some 'heads rolling' for this fraud. And before anyone comes back with the usual weak response of 'anti-vax' or 'conspiracy theorist' bs...All of the above is verifiable by carrying out some simple searches for the information online.

I'm sure that your time is important, as is mine, so I'll leave you'all to find some of the factual relevant information from the Pfizer publications. However, if you're unable to find any references to the above, please let me know. But the links I've posted below will verify and validate the statements above. One is primarily an interview with Bill Gates unfortunately (funding the fraud, no medical qualifications whatsoever and attempting to prevent investigation into adverse side effects of 'vaccines').

But thankfully, it importantly includes professionally qualified comments from Dr Ryan Cole (Anatomical/Clinical Pathologist), Dr Robert Malone (inventor of mRNA technology), Dr Geert Vanden Bossche (Virologist and vaccine expert). James Thorpe MD (Board Certified OB/GYN Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician)...Who all professionally explain the truths behind these injections, which are causing unprecedented numbers of deaths.

It is a link to a Twitter video which unfortunately I'm unable to isolate with it's own link. The person posting the link ('Truth Justice') has many good videos with evidence from extremely reputable sources. Including from qualified physicians that the MSM would never interview, including Dr Mike Yeadon (former Vice President & Chief Science Officer - Pfizer), Dr Peter McCullough (One of the most published doctors in the US).

So here below is the link to the 'Truth Justice' video I alluded to above:

Also, please see this link below where Dr David Martin is being interviewed by Stew Peters on 'Rumble'. Again, if all this is just a 'conspiracy theory', why would the authorities not arrest him for slander/libel and/or MSM not interview him to show him to be talking nonsense? I think you can guess why none of that has happened. I.e. he has the evidence. Evidence that he's sent to Sen. Rand Paul. Who unfortunately, as yet, has not used it to take down Mr Fauci. Although he's 'ripped him a new one' plenty of times in congressional hearings. Please take the time to listen to David Martin. He explains the fraud thoroughly and goes back years to show when the drug companies started with this fraud.

https://rumble.com/vk2bya-exclusive-dr. ... ne-in.html

Oh and a last note - a vote of thanks to Mr Andrew Bridgen MP who is about the only person we've seen in gov' and on the MSM (other than Dr Aseem Malhotra - award winning consultant cardiologist) speaking out about the damages caused by these experimental gene therapies, they've classed as 'vaccines'. And look what they did to him! Simply because he told the truth (based on real-world factual data) which contradicts the false claims of the gov' and MSM 'narrative'. Clearly, the gov' should have halted the 'vaccine' roll-out, until a complete investigation is carried out by an independent group of physicians and other appropriately qualified scientists. In all other 'worlds' this is what would have 'normally' happened.

Please see the link below regarding Andrew Bridgen and the government's despicable actions against him.

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6047 Post by TheGreenAnger » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:24 pm

flyboy22 wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:20 pm
Hi TGA....and any others with similar 'comparisons' which are not actually comparisons. I think (hope) we all know how traditional vaccines and medicines are researched, produced and then finally brought to market, sometimes after a very long period of around 10yrs.

This latest 'vaccine' was 'produced' in an extremely short time, was not tested properly, and some of those in the trials either died or had serious life-changing side effects directly due to the 'vaccine'. One of the companies, as we all know, is Pfizer. And that company alone, holds the US record for being given the largest fines for fraud and illegally marketing of drugs, ever.
With respect, you do make a fair comment here... although I must say that there is no such thing as a "safe vaccine", just as there risk with all medications as well.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6048 Post by OFSO » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:32 pm

Nothing is guaranteed. I know of someone who died after being administered a general anaesthetic for a routine appendectomy. Applying the logic used by some posters here, we should no longer use GA for surgery or anything else.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6049 Post by barkingmad » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:32 pm

Flyboy22, many thanks for a very informative post, even if you, me and pathetically few others seem to be "wasting our sweetness on the desert air"?! (from Grey's Elegy Written In A Country Churchyard).

OFSO wastes keystrokes saying:--"Nothing is guaranteed. I know of someone who died after being administered a general anaesthetic for a routine appendectomy. Applying the logic used by some posters here, we should no longer use GA for surgery or anything else".

Well, I will reluctantly agree with that as just today,- - - -Nothing is guaranteed. I know of someone who died after getting out of bed, dressing, crossing the road and being squashed under a double-decker bus, without having carried out a risk assessment before climbing off the futon-it being safer than a bed.

Oh, and they were classified as a 'Covid19 death' as admitted by English and US authorities... ~X(

Applying the logic used by some posters here, we should no longer trust conventional medicine nor 'The Science' , nor our politicians who are equally corrupted by BIG MONEY and have proved themselves to be a bunch of lying barstewards.

But, heyho, keep baring our shoulders for a pharmaceutical brew developed in record haste, "at the speed of science" and injected into most bodies without employing the correct aspiration technique necessary for a IM injection.

Good luck with that, all here who brag constantly about how many 'stabs' they have received, having given full informed consent but may never have read the insert which should accompany all vials and which should NOT be largely "Intentionally Blank"*.

But please, F F S, leave the next generations out of your lab rat Phase3 testing ! ! !

Back to the much pilloried Andrew Bridgen, here is a discussion with an Israeli professor, whom I assume is Jewish, who mentions the use of the Israeli population as a trials laboratory for the suppliers of the 'gloop', the indecent haste with which the rollout was executed in Israel and the suppression of the rapidly emerging "pandemic" of side-effects;

https://www.brighteon.com/10fbee9b-455e ... 4c1b32b20e

A warning to the pearl-clutchers here, the phrases:- - "laboratory for the World and Pfizer, heavily redacted contract, first out of the gate for primary and booster shots, data hidden from Israelis but turned over to Pfizer and CDC, LAB RATS, HOLOCAUST, the irony of the Jews subjecting themselves to medical experiments, the Nuremberg Code made on the bodies of Jews" are all quoted by Josh Guetzkow, the ISRAELI in the video.

So the Andrew Bridgen quote in the UK HoC seems tame in comparison with this interview from somewhere in 2022. :-?

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6050 Post by TheGreenAnger » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:42 pm

bm, you fascinate me, but not in a perverse way. How did a sensible RAF man like yourself, become so obsessed?

I am being serious, and don't answer if you don't want to, and please accept that, even if I don't always agree with you, I do respect your right to talk crap, midst the truth. I mean, if I didn't, what hope would I have? ;)))

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6051 Post by barkingmad » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:09 pm

TheGreenAnger wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:42 pm
bm, you fascinate me, but not in a perverse way. How did a sensible RAF man like yourself, become so obsessed?

I am being serious, and don't answer if you don't want to, and please accept that, even if I don't always agree with you, I do respect your right to talk crap, midst the truth. I mean, if I didn't, what hope would I have? ;)))
Unlike some ex-military here, I attended a Central Flying Skule Instructor's course where they remove half of one's brain and re-program the other half.

Then one spends the rest of life wandering around muttering "Lookout, Attitude, Instruments, Power, Attitude, Trim, Select, Hold, Adjust, Selective Radial Scan, Speed, Bank, Pitch, Full Opposite Rudder-Pause-One-Pause-Two-Stick Centrally Forwards.... :ymsick:

So far I have managed to maintain a semblance of normality but experienced bombproof psycho therapists are in short supply.

When I have finally recaptured the one I had, I will put your conundrum to her and hopefully after consulting the psychos' manual she will provide me with the answer you so desperately seek.

Meantime, please don't lose any sleep over the perversity, variety is the spice of life, what's left of it... :-o

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6052 Post by TheGreenAnger » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:19 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:09 pm
Meantime, please don't lose any sleep over the perversity, variety is the spice of life, what's left of it... :-o
Amen to that Sir! :)

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6053 Post by barkingmad » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:23 pm

Anyway, let's just hope Admin does NOT notice that posting in the wrong place or we'll both be in trouble...?

Meanwhile, back to the topic of the thread, this might be more relevant;

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/sanity-checks

The disintegration of the narrative structure is not just noisy, it's deafening!

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6054 Post by TheGreenAnger » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:28 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:23 pm
Anyway, let's just hope Admin does NOT notice that posting in the wrong place or we'll both be in trouble...?
Semper in excretum est! I am sure he will forgive us this minor transgression!

Being in command is a tough thing!

"#2 - Captain, the crew are revolting!

#1- Yes Smithers, I know!"... ;)))

admin2
Capt
Capt

#6055 Post by admin2 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:22 pm

He's watching, of course, and letting the kids play for a bit. :-?

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6056 Post by TheGreenAnger » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:25 pm

admin2 wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:22 pm
He's watching, of course, and letting the kids play for a bit. :-?
Verba deorum scripta sunt in nubibus! ;)))

Just because you are the gaffer doesn't mean to say that aren't a bastard! ;)))

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6057 Post by TheGreenAnger » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:39 pm

As I wrote that I realised that "Erba deorum scripta sunt in nubibus!" would make you a Rastifarian... :)) (Up in clouds of smoke)

https://www.ops-normal.org/viewtopic.ph ... 42#p355442

Ek terg mos man.. verskoon my!

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: The disgraceful BBC

#6058 Post by barkingmad » Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:23 pm

It's been quiet over the festive season from which one might assume that Auntie Beeb has been behaving, but alas an inside story harking back to the early 'plague' days has surfaced;

"The Problem With the BBC’s Reporting on Excess Deaths;

Charlie Walsham, a pseudonym of a BBC News employee who has worked at the Corporation for several years, has written an inside scoop on the BBC’s reporting of excess deaths. The Spectator has the story.

I recall the newsroom conversations during the dark days of the pandemic only too well. They were upsetting at the time. Now, as we see a disturbing rise in excess deaths across the country, the thought of them fills me with horror and outrage.

”You do realise these lockdowns and restrictions will end up killing people too, don’t you?” I would say to senior editorial colleagues with something approaching desperation in my voice. ”Sure, the virus is a serious threat to a small proportion of the population but the longer-term consequences of shutting the economy down and closing off the NHS will be deadly for huge numbers who were never at serious risk from the virus, people with years of life ahead of them. Shouldn’t we be reflecting that in our coverage? Shouldn’t we be considering the possibility that the government is going down the wrong path on this?”

The response of these colleagues would vary in tone, from patient but patronising good humour to open mockery. Many were influenced, I believe, by social media echo chambers (curated by pernicious algorithms). My colleagues had swallowed the myopic belief, adopted by people largely on the liberal Left, that only lockdowns could ‘save lives’ and ‘protect the NHS’ from the devastation threatened by COVID-19. Anyone who demurred was, as far as they were concerned, clearly a Right-wing lunatic.

Now we can all see how well that is working out. Provisional figures released this week reveal that more than 650,000 deaths were registered in the U.K. in 2022 – 9 per cent more than 2019. This is one of the largest excess death levels outside the pandemic in 50 years. But despite many of the causes of this being obvious, the BBC is pretending the development has come as something of a shock.
He goes on to explain how the BBC used a series of euphemisms like ”pandemic hangover” to avoid mentioning lockdowns. And it gets worse:

The BBC’s analysis didn’t just fall short because it failed to mention the L-word. In broad terms, it connected the excess deaths to a combination of missed treatments and an NHS already in crisis. Yet anyone working for BBC News knows full well that the NHS is in crisis every single winter. This knowledge didn’t stop BBC editors ignoring warnings that lockdowns would only exacerbate health service bottlenecks once restrictions were totally lifted."

Why does the highlighted text remind me of this place? ~X(

And in the early days one prominent individual here reminded me that it would be wiser to utilise the daftly named "Peter principle" when it was obvious even then that "the narrative" was all tosh.

But now that the bad news regarding injection side-effects is leeching out, there is not a word about the Precautionary Principle and the discourse has relapsed into the same sad bracket as highlighted above.

Those here who delight in distracting from bad news, by padding out the correspondence with trivial and flippant remarks, know exactly to whom I am referring. X(

As Coronabollocks thread posts #6057-6060 incl aptly illustrate.

flyboy22
ATPL
ATPL

#6059 Post by flyboy22 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:28 pm

OFSO, Thanks for your comments.....However, your comparison of a particular general anaesthetic does not hold in this case. General anaesthetics are mostly safe for the majority of people. And, more importantly, they have massive obvious known benefits for everyone. I.e. There is no justification for pulling all GA, because just one person happens to have a serious allergic reaction to a particular one. Unless! And that's the big point. Unless, it is found that there is more than one person who is affected by the drug, medicine, vaccine etc...As is the case with the covid so-called 'vaccine'.

For instance. I had a serious (life threatening) reaction to a pre-med, many years ago. It was a particular pre-med called temgesic. When they gave me the GA just before the operation, my blood pressure dropped to just above zero. They injected me with adrenaline to get my heart going again. They investigated and established it was the temgesic that had caused the allergic reaction, not the GA. I.e. I'd had GAs before with no problems, but this was the first time I'd been given temgesic followed by a generic GA.

After that episode they added 'Allergic to Temgesic' onto my medical notes. The next operation I had, years later (with a different pre-med), they told me that temgesic had been assessed as no longer suitable, and removed from pre-med options. Now I don't personally know if anyone else was affected in the way I had been - i.e. nearly killed by it. However, I was told that it is no longer suitable as a pre-med. The point is that an investigation was carried out and it was removed from pre-med treatment.

That's how medicine should work. Serious allergic reaction? Investigate. Happening to others? Stop use. Carry out a thorough investigation. Not safe for general use? Remove from use and re-evaluate. That clearly hasn't happened with the covid 'vaccine', and indeed they're trying to cover up the damage caused, and ridicule, smear, censor etc, those who've been seriously affected by them, and those who are speaking out against it for no other reason than trying to save people's lives.

And worse than that, as we well know, the experimental jabs are still being advertised as 'safe and effective', and injected into uninformed people's arms, in spite of the fact that they are killing and maiming people. Where is the investigation? Where is the halting of the 'vaccine' roll-out? As has happened with others before. Why is it not on the news, on MSM? Simple. There is too much money involved, too much corruption and too much suppression of the truth. As you've heard from David Martin (if you listened to the video in my previous post), the corruption and fraud involved in this particular 'vaccine' (and clearly others before) is incredible. Almost no one could have imagined how far the corruption and fraud has reached. Yet here we are.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6060 Post by OFSO » Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:26 pm

I was being sarcastic, which I suspect escaped you, my apologies.

Thread Drift: in discussions with a number of medical people, it's apparently well known, but not amongst the public, that a GA can have a variety of (mostly) minor effects lasting up to a year. I've had four, and TTBOMK none resulted in unwanted side effects, but I think if in future I am offered a choice between a GA and other forms of blanking out pain I'd think carefully.

There also seems to be a relationship between the time the patient is fully under the anaesthetic and subsequent effects. A friend has just had a cement-free knee prosthetic fitted: 25 minutes less on the table versus a cemented joint, and surprisingly rapid recovery.