Coronabollocks..

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Coronabollocks..

#6141 Post by barkingmad » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:13 pm

It seems to me that many here are finally playing catchup with topics and references previously mentioned elsewhere in this thread?

Also the 'Coronabollocks' discussion appears to have drifted perilously close to the "deliberately posting in the wrong thread" offence, of which I have been accused and reprimanded in the past.

Re: MSM allegedly not being allowed to report on certain topics, in particular the vexed topic of 'Vaccine' safety and effectiveness/lethality, I have previously posted here about the Trusted News Initiative originated by our own wonderful UK British Biased Corporation, a scheme which has infected the rest of the World meeja but which attracted neither comment nor discussion in these pages.

For more info on the TNI let your keyboard fingers do the walking, I'm not spoonfeeding O-N members any more on this one. (Cue applause?)

Re: "A State of Fear", the Laura Dodsworth book referenced by Flyboy, once again I recall posting a full reference to this tome back in 2020 when it was first published and after I had read it, but reaction was either the inevitablel BM knocking drivel from the usual miscreants or none at all.

Do I detect now a belated and open interest by our members in the Coronabollocks REAL story emerging and which will now likely involve attempts by various players here to execute a reverse-ferret, pretending they were doubtful all along but until now had not expressed those doubts?

Of course any here, like me, who were cynical, sceptical and critical of "The Narrative", would probably have incurred the wrath of the moderators by perceived continuous "negativity" and risked being banned from posting 'controversial' remarks in the section of the O-N estate titled "Politics & Controversial Topics"... :-?

Maybe the marvellous medical genius 'Dr' Anthony Fauci's latest admission about the massive con perpetrated on mankind will cause some here to finally wake up and realise just how we've all been screwed bigtime under the guise of an "emergency" and change the attitudes of those still slumbering;

https://brownstone.org/articles/dr-fauc ... y-viruses/

Just remember this is the villain through whose hands has flowed $191,000,000,000 of US taxpayer funding spent on his various 'vaccine & health' initiatives and BigPharma friendly contracts resulting in serious and fatal damage to thousands across the World since he started fiddling with the HIV/Aids "cures/vaccines" way back in the last millennium.

The same medical maharajah who told us masks were not necessary, but who then advised us to don multiple masks as a NPI, the same man who is on video stating if anyone has had the 'lergy, then they will have natural immunity but then went on to push the 'stabs' with all his might and influence.

The other book which might awaken some here is the RFK Jr book titled "The Real Anthony Fauci-Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health" ISBN: 978-1-5107-6680-8.

So far nobody, AFAIK, in the World has tried to sue the author and the book has been subjected to suppression since publication, but I guarantee with it's thousands of verifiable references any reader will be more knowledgeable about the evil which currently threatens our very survival.

And it might just prevent any reader from subjecting the innocent and uninformed, especially the children, to the crackpot brews currently on offer from BigPharma!

flyboy22
ATPL
ATPL

#6142 Post by flyboy22 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:50 pm

Excellent post BM. Covers much of what we’ve posted, and I think (hope) that the vast majority here will now realise we’ve all been lied to on a grand scale. And more importantly, that they choose to refrain from any more unnecessary, so-called (Covid) ‘vaccinations’. Which they are are clearly not.

This is now obvious to a few I think. And I’m sure the rest of our colleagues here are now perhaps ‘seeing the light’. I sincerely hope so.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6143 Post by Boac » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:13 pm

I wrote:Flyboy - do you have a theory on this? You appear to strongly suggest 'censorship' - which world-wide party/ies do you believe are responsible?
Fox says there is no censorship, just, basically, a lack of interest and/or proof, while BM 'hints' there might be but of course does not know by whom, :)) so hopefully you can cast some light on the darkness? It is an important question, is it not?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6144 Post by barkingmad » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:20 pm

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6145 Post by barkingmad » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:43 pm

This example from NZ might as well be considered censorship;

https://brownstone.org/articles/how-new ... formation/

bo sez:----"while BM 'hints' there might be but of course does not know by whom,", so to help you 'factcheck' here's a spoonful;

https://www.bbc.com/mediacentre/2020/tr ... nformation

The TNI is now over 3 years old and I see no evidence (in your link) of 'censorship'. The stated aims being
Whilst it is important to scrutinise the science behind new Covid-19 vaccines and give voice to legitimate concerns from people wondering what a coronavirus vaccine means for them, questions about levels of immunity and whether a vaccine is appropriate for those with chronic health conditions, it is vital that audiences know they can turn to sources they trust for accurate, impartial information.

TNI partners will alert each other to disinformation which poses an immediate threat to life so content can be reviewed promptly by platforms, whilst publishers ensure they don’t unwittingly republish dangerous falsehoods.

The TNI is already working together to tackle to spread of harmful coronavirus disinformation and previously has had success running a rapid alert system during the UK 2019 General Election, Myanmar and Taiwan 2020 General Elections and the US Presidential Election..........

........The Trusted News Initiative (TNI) was set up last year to protect audiences and users from disinformation, particularly around moments of jeopardy, such as elections. The TNI complements existing programmes partners have in place.

The partners currently within the TNI are: AP, AFP; BBC, CBC/Radio-Canada, European Broadcasting Union (EBU),Facebook, Financial Times, First Draft, Google/YouTube, The Hindu, Microsoft , Reuters, Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism, Twitter, The Washington Post.

The TNI cooperative framework has been jointly developed amongst partners, and relates to only the most serious disinformation, which threatens life or the integrity of the electoral process. This is entirely separate from and does not in any way affect the editorial stance of any partner organisation.

Note the part I have highlighted, particularly the underlined - looks like an ideal principle? I see very little 'MSM' there - the BBC and the FT? So - show us the censorship?

flyboy22
ATPL
ATPL

#6146 Post by flyboy22 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:15 pm

BOAC....and others interested....There has been massive censorship all over the MSM, online platforms, the NHS, Office of Births Deaths & Marriages, Doctors offices, of Eminent published doctors, surgeons, pathologists...the list is almost endless. Surely everyone here must be aware of this fact. Although the reason that perhaps some are still unaware of this is the simple fact that many people do not look any further than their TV screens. But even careful searching there will reveal facts that will never be seen on the MSM channels. I.e. By now we've all seen the GB News programs showing the damage caused by the 'vaccines'. Mark Steyn did an excellent job of exposing this with his programs, interviewing people who had been seriously hurt by the jabs. And now even he has been effectively 'silenced' as his new contract stated that he would have to pay any fines given to the channel by OFCOM if they (he) broke the 'rules' and said anything against the gov narrative. Where's the free speech we're supposed to have in the UK?

Please watch this video when you have the time...it's about 50min in length. If you can't watch it all, then fast forward to around the 40min/41min point, after which you'll see how even those in Congress, and individual doctors have been censored by the likes of unqualified Twitter execs because what they were saying was against the gov narrative. Which means we, and the voters (in the US) were not allowed to read the statements of one side in the presidential elections and the experiences of qualified, eminent doctors and surgeons. And would you believe, that the FBI were in cahoots with Twitter during the US election campaign? No? Well....there you are...it's all in the video. Please watch the whole video if/when you get time...

https://rumble.com/v2a5kg2-the-time-is- ... movie.html

It is difficult to know we are being given only what the gov and MSM want us to see/hear if we do not look elsewhere to find more information. Hence why many still believe the 'narrative' and the gov' statements. Those that don't think they've been lied to and brainwashed (professionally) over the last 3yrs, believe just that....because they've been lied to and brainwashed over the last 3yrs. It's called Mass Formation. I've posted a video about it before on here...Professor Matt Desmet explains it clearly in the video. Here it is again, if you missed it before: Please watch when time permits...it helps to understand the techniques used throughout history to subjugate whole populations of people and get them to believe lies and utter nonsense, which before they would have laughed at and said was crazy or impossible.

The fact that the truth has been censored is not even in question now. It is only for those that do not believe that fact, to avail themselves of the wealth of information that is 'out there', whereby they will hopefully, at last, see the truth.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6147 Post by John Hill » Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:37 am

flyboy22 wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:15 pm
The fact that the truth has been censored is not even in question now.
Just stating that the truth has been censored does not make it so.
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6148 Post by Boac » Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:50 am

COVID 19 was planned to sterilize and kill the majority of people on earth. this Documentary will show you how the mRNA vaccine was unleashed on the world.
You cannot be serious, as they say? That 'rumble' was a joke - some Oscars coming there, I'm sure. You totally fail to convince me, flyboy, and JH has it in one. Out of interest, why has this 'mass censorship' not affected Mr Carlson of 'Fox News'? Did the perpetrators just slip up?

I deduce you are a victim of 'Mass Formation'. You and the others are doing nothing to assist in any investigation into the inevitable mistakes, lies and profiteering that resulted from Covid.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6149 Post by OFSO » Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:30 pm

COVID 19 was planned to sterilize and kill the majority of people on earth. this Documentary will show you how the mRNA vaccine was unleashed on the world.

Did a very poor job of it, then. Must try harder.....

flyboy22
ATPL
ATPL

#6150 Post by flyboy22 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:22 pm

JOHN HILL, BOAC, OFSO, Thank you for your comments. As they say, "You can take the horse to the water, but you can't make it drink"...

I'm sure (you believe) you're all correct in your statements above. As I think has been stated somewhere here before....We (the 'blinkered') don't know we've been lied to and brainwashed, because we've been lied to and brainwashed. It's not rocket science.

Someone above, calls 'Rumble' a joke. Rumble is simply a platform which thankfully has provided a place where honest, reputable, eminently qualified people can speak the truth. Exactly that which MSM has deliberately prevented and avoided during the last 3 years. Many of these eminent scientists have asked to be interviewed on MSM by any of their own 'doctors', 'scientists' etc...but not one channel has taken them up on that offer.

Wouldn't you think that as a producer of a MSM channel, you'd be delighted to have an established epidemiologist, virologist, surgeon, pathologist etc on your show, to be debated by one of your own 'doctors' so that you could demonstrate what a 'conspiracy theorist' he/she is? Of course you would.

Has that ever happened? No...of course not. Why? Because the so-called MSM 'doctors', 'scientists', etc wouldn't last 5min before they would be exposed to be the charlatans that they obviously are. I.e. for one: Mr Ferguson. He has been wrong about every 'forecast' he's made over the last 3 decades. In 2001 he predicted 150,000 deaths from Foot & Mouth. Reality: <200 deaths. BSE 2002: Predicted: 50,000. Reality: 177. Bird Flu 2005: Predicted: 150,000,000; Reality: 282. Swine Flu 2009: Predicted: 65,000; Reality: 457. Covid-19: 2020: Predicted: 500,000 (UK); Reality <20,000. And yet, he's currently involved in the roll-out of the modelling for the next new 'scare' - 'Bird Flu'.

Watch this space people...Get ready for the 'vaccine' to 'prevent' you dying from it...And you know what....there will be people who actually go and get that jab too...And that's seriously sad. It means we've failed to get the message across.

Another comment above: "Just stating that the truth has been censored does not make it so"....Again, such a benign silly comment in itself that it doesn't warrant a reply....However....An obvious (but equally childish) retort would be to almost repeat the inverse of the comment to the writer: "Just stating that the truth has NOT been censored does not make it so". Can you see how silly that is? No facts or evidence....just a silly statement.

It is not me, or BM, or any other clearly thinking poster here that is claiming these points made above. We are very simply revealing THE INDISPUTABLE FACTS... where many eminent scientists, doctors, epidemiologists, virologists, pandemic historians etc, some of which you've seen in videos posted on this site, HAVE been deliberately silenced, ridiculed, threatened, smeared, lied about, 'fact-checked' and so on...When all they have done is speak the truth. THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE BEEN SILENCED. It isn't rocket science.

It's amazing to me that there are still people who cannot see this to be obviously true. Yet I continue to see it here. So...as I do to people who still insist on wearing a useless (against aerosol viruses) mask...I continue to try and help them see the truth. And that is all that the people above are trying to do for us...they are trying to help us see that we've been lied to, by the very people we've entrusted to supposedly protect us. That's why it's so difficult to understand and/or believe.

Imagine it's like being on the flight deck, with the engine fire warning blaring out it's warning, and you're asking for the fire drills to be carried out....And the guy sitting next to you is asking for more proof that there's a fire! Or he/she requires more information, more evidence. Or more verification from you and/or the engine. In other words, he/she cannot believe that the engine would do that to him/her. Hence let's ignore the warning. Ignore it and it might go away. Ignore what's staring them in the face, if they'd only look.

People....I understand why it's difficult for some to believe what's going on. But it is no mystery any more. As posted above...the video where Matt Desmet explains why/how people are so brainwashed/fooled by the 'narrative', that they literally cannot believe the wealth of contrary evidence even when it's staring them in the face.

As Mark Twain (supposedly) said, "It's easier to fool people, than it is to convince them that they've been fooled"...And my goodness, he was right.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6151 Post by Boac » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:49 pm

Flyboy wrote:a place where honest, reputable, eminently qualified people can speak the truth.
Match that to Rumble's intro to the video
Don't you see it yet?

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6152 Post by John Hill » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:58 am

flyboy22 wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:22 pm
JOHN HILL, BOAC, OFSO, Thank you for your comments. As they say, "You can take the horse to the water, but you can't make it drink"...
This horse isn't about to drink your wazz.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6153 Post by barkingmad » Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:39 pm

May I offer my sincere thanks to boac for the red print attached, presumably by Admin2 to my post # 6151, the said red print which beautifully illustrates the 21st Century real life environment of Orwell's "1984" and Huxley's "Brave New World".

I never thought that in O-N I would find such an effective sales pitch for such a bright and enlightening future!.

However, since these books were published, we've all moved on to a world where much more information is available to those who actively seek it.

So I confess I am shocked and disappointed that you, boac, actually appear to believe the pure tosh which is the "Trusted News Initiative" and then try to defend it in front of supposedly independent thinkers, some of whom actually contribute to the O-N discussions.

If you want an example of censorship, then please explain why my post # 6150, the reference to fact-checking disseminating misinformation about 'vaccines', had my comments excised-was it because they cast you in a less than satisfactory light?

If that is NOT censorship, in Ops-Normal, of the kind regularly practised in TOP, then I'm a banana.

The denigration of the 'rumble' website indicates how uncomfortable you and others must be with the amount and quality of counter 'narrative' information which is easily accessible, together with the odysee and bitchute sites which have also been criticised in O-N for whatever reason.

Maybe my takedown of your favourite "fact-checker" site known as 'snopes' really hurt, but we must try not to operate from an emotional level and attempt to keep the thread discussion upright and on an even keel.

So here is a plug for that wonderful philanthropist who's currently saving the World by "vaccinating" everything that moves and breathes and if it doesn't so do, then he will 'stab' it until it does;

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/our-wor ... y-planning

That's the theory, and there now follows a mere practice run in Africa of the depopulation agenda and the results, before mRNA was rolled out for every 'stab';

https://7thchakrafilms.com/infertilitythemovie

Yes, it is THE Dr Andrew Wakefield who helped to produce the film, but the facts of the damage wrought in Africa by these devious "medical" interventions cannot be hidden or discredited due to his participation.

And as Wakefield has recently pointed out, there is currently a case going through the US legal system against Merck, thanks to brave whistleblowers, over the vexed issue of MMR and Autism and even the US DoJ are now taking an interest in this action.

So whilst we all thought that the MMR/Autism link had been well and truly debunked by the usual suspects in the "factchecker" universe, the bad news is that it has resurfaced and the stats on the incidences of autism are horrific, as will be the reaction of the unfortunate parents of the damaged children.

Thanks to the Covid19 plandemic, we enter an age where trust in science and in medicine is reaching an all-time low but getting out of that hole is going to be very difficult, very painful and very expensive when opposed by the squillions of dollars in BigPharma's treasury.

Therefore fast-forwards to 2023 for an update on the record of just one of the BigPharma companies and their glowing CV, F A O any out there who wish to exercise bodily autonomy and informed consent by continuing to ingest these products;

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/02/25/sins-of-the-pfizer/ ~X(

flyboy22
ATPL
ATPL

#6154 Post by flyboy22 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:50 pm

Many thanks BM for your post....

As you and some others here will have obviously seen...there are many who still believe the 'narrative' which they've been fed 'lock-stock-and barrel'. And unfortunately, no matter how much clear and concise evidence they are provided with, they will either not look at it, or if they do look at it, they will not want to believe it. And I can understand their reticence. It is clearly explained by Dr Matt Desmet (and others) who's video I've posted on this site perhaps twice now. But it will not matter how many times they watch it (if they even do), or listen to the explantations of exactly what they're going through, they will still not be able to extract themselves from their 'beliefs'. I.e....."The EGPWS is sounding...but I do not want to believe it. I cannot have got my aircraft into such a position. Hence I will ignore it, and hopefully it will go away."

Sadly this is the known prognosis of that condition. And it will take a sudden and 'enlightening' shock for them to realise the truth. I.e. becoming visual with the ground!! However, it is still possible for them to be released from the 'spell' they're under. We must continue to help them and try and get the truth to them. As much as they continue to 'fight' against it, and criticise us for doing so. For how would it be if one of our colleagues were to be seriously hurt and we'd done nothing to try and prevent that happening. "I have control" is the ultimate 'put-down' for your colleague on the flight-deck. But it may just save both of your lives.

Thankfully, I've managed to help my family extract themselves from the lies and bs narrative. And having now listened to many eminent physicians reveal what is actually going on in the world, they've taken it upon themselves, to look for the truth. And with a little guidance they've discovered the corrupt history of big pharma companies. The lack of oversight by the so-called regulatory bodies. And the failure of government to carry out any due diligence before 'mandating' the new experimental so-called 'vaccine' onto it's trusting public.

And all of this information is not difficult to find, if you're of a mind to look for it. But that is the first problem. The lack of an open mind. A clear thinking mind. And as I mention above, the majority have been very successfully brainwashed, to such an extent that they would rather ridicule those of us who are trying to help them see the truth, than the very people that have been lying to them for the last 3yrs, and more. It is a well known and well established phenomenon.

And I've no doubt there may be criticism of this post, which in itself will demonstrate the exact phenomenon I've described above. And yet this post is nothing more than a plea to those who still believe the 'narrative' and/or the gov-paid 'scientists' and their tame (bought and paid for) MSM, to open their eyes and look for the truth. It is 'out there' in plentiful supply. All you have to do is 'open your eyes' and minds to look for it.

Other than that...As has been stated before (and yet ridiculed by the brainwashed and unthinking)..."You can take a horse to water, but you can't make it drink"...

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion (2022)

#6155 Post by barkingmad » Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:26 pm

Flyboy, well said, but it appears to be a sick sport here, sniping and denigrating posts questioning the "narrative", similar to the blood porn of bullfighting and other sadistic entertainments.

Once upon a time I actually thought I could perhaps rescue some in O-N from being frightened and fooled by the original scamdemic and later when the 'stabs' were rolled out in an impossibly short timescale (known as warpspeed-is there a clue in there?), I hoped they would not kid themselves and others from baring their arms under the false impression they were giving "informed consent".

Alas that was not to be and I now vainly hope that the info leeching out may dissuade some here from subjecting their innocent and vulnerable offspring, of whatever generation, to suffering the same bamboozle.

MSM censorship has played a major part in the deception but even recently some of our number here seem to wish to burn their hands in the flames of the forest fire, visible from miles away, just to prove to themselves there actually is a fire despite the volume, intensity and stench of smoke.

Such is the evolution and development of homo sapiens...

The following video is hard watching but says it like it is in reality, for the unfortunate injured and their bereaved relatives, but as I proffer it for information of all here, I fear it will attract the same petty, snide, sarcastic and trivial comments which seem inevitably to follow such offerings in Ops-Normal dealt by the usual herd;

https://rumble.com/v1lwbgs-safe-and-eff ... uncut.html

And of course it has not been peer-reviewed nor fact checked, but I'm happy to hold the jacket of any here who would track down the poor folks portrayed in the film, whilst they challenge the affected unfortunates, but not to give the cynics a lift to ER/A&E after their encounter(s)!

If it prevents just one relative or acquaintance of an O-N member from a life-changing experience, then that is the hill I upon which I am happy to die at the hands of our own censor(s). ~X(

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6156 Post by John Hill » Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:24 pm

You should look at New Zealand if you want to see what happens when the sheeplies embrace official advice and submit themselves to the needle.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6157 Post by John Hill » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:40 am

Hmmmm, I wonder what happened to my last post?

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Jacinda and the Sheeples.

#6158 Post by John Hill » Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:25 am

Sorry for the less than desirable image quality.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Safe and Effective-Crimes go uninvestigated.

#6159 Post by barkingmad » Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:46 am

When a significant increase in death rates is observed in any (civilised) country, one would hope that the Plods and the judiciary in said country might become interested in the event that homicides are being perpetrated and coverups attempted?

But it is unhappily not the case, so in the current febrile atmosphere of the impending doom of bird 'flu, now might be a good time to get rid of those whom you may wish to delete from the census results :)) .

Strange things happening in Singapore must give cause for concern if these figures are correct;

https://pharmafiles.substack.com/p/sing ... est-record

The same mysterious 'plague' or outbreak of well disguised homicide is also evident in NZ, but maybe that's a pandemic of suicides by those who were traumatised by the departure of dear Jacinda;

https://pharmafiles.substack.com/p/new- ... ata-is-out

I note with interest the US is still disseminating figures which can be instantly understood but the UK's ONS is still pushing out garbage despite being criticised by the UK Statistics Regulator for their £10,000,000 per calendar month waste of taxpayers' money.

Of course we all recall the halcyon days at the outbreak of the 'plague' when the MSM were gleefully parroting 24/7 the deaths attributed to the 'virus' as proven by the Probable Crap Result 'tests'.

Remember them, I wonder what happened to the much acclaimed 'Gold Standard' test with it's 90+% false positive rates, but better not mention that in public? [-X

So 'Covid19' attributed deaths were trotted out with monotonous and loud regularity by MSM in order to reinforce Project Fear, but now any news about actual or suspected 'stab' deaths is strangely absent, which clearly smacks of censorship.

And here is how the US are faring but don't panic, it won't affect you;

1,524,481 Adverse Events Reports Through February 17, 2023, acknowledged as representing between 1 & 10% of actual events, this is a horrifying statistic in a country of approx 330,000,000 as of 2019 census.

If that figure is factored by 10, the most optimistic assessment of under reporting, it is an awful record of damage, then do the maths and it's even worse is the picture if the URF is 100.

https://openvaers.com/covid-data

Wake up and smell the coffee folks, but once the profits of BigPharma have been reported, then when that happens the waft will be more likely that of expensive champagne. X(

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6160 Post by John Hill » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:23 pm

It is not coffee I smell in your post Barkingmad.