Coronabollocks..

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Coronabollocks..

#6221 Post by Boac » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:42 am

Frightening figures as presented, prospector, but some inexplicable ones!

Firstly it would appear (statistically) from what is presented that repeat vaccination within 21 days of the last vaccination prevents ANY death from Covid19. Ridiculous, I suggest. The table consistently appears to show historically that repeated re-vaccination within 21 days eliminates or drastically reduces death from Covid19?

Secondly the 'link' provided in the article is wrong, and downloads

"Monthly age-standardised mortality rates by vaccination status for all cause deaths, deaths involving COVID-19 and deaths not involving COVID-19, per 100,000 person-years, England, deaths occurring between 1 January 2021 and 31 May 2022"

The correct link is https://www.ons.gov.uk/file?uri=/people ... eb213.xlsx

I think I will await Dr John's opinion on this data. The results certainly need proper examination

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6222 Post by barkingmad » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:07 pm

"Ever 'vaccinated' total 2,281* deaths, that approximates to about TEN B737 Max aircraft piling into the ground since rollout of the 'stab',in the UK alone, but few are paying attention?!?! ~X( *Estimated to be 1-10% of actual events!

And those who are aware and drawing attention to this disaster such as Andrew Bridgen and Christopher Chope are either ignored or censured.

However, it''s good to see the utter bollocks uttered by the UK ONS which has been trotted out in support of our corrupt efforts to paper over the yawning cracks of the plandemic narrative;

https://nakedemperor.substack.com/p/tak ... ve-forever

Or this glowing reference to either incompetence or downright 'economy with the truth' in their utterances on the topic of injection harms;

https://wherearethenumbers.substack.com ... grees-with

Maybe it will be a new entry in the Booker Prize for Fiction this year...

"But to give you a heads-up, it’s good news - take as many jabs as you can and your life will be extended! We are witnessing the results of a miracle cure. Squirt some in the eyes of a blind man and I wouldn’t be surprised if he could see again!" X(

One simple exercise, which no medical authorities have agreed to perform, would be a direct statistical comparison of deaths between the injected and the non-injected to see if/how the revolutionary EUA experimental mRNA BigPharma brews which are still in Phase 3 trials are actually working as advertised? :-?

Edited to add:--- https://dailysceptic.org/?s=ONS+statistics+reporting just a few more articles on the same topic of fiction. =))

flyboy22
ATPL
ATPL

#6223 Post by flyboy22 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:19 pm

No intro’ or comment needed…
I’ve just seen this article….
Please read and digest before it’s removed or Exposé gets taken down.
For all those ‘proud’ to be jabbed…please think carefully about your risk/‘reward’ ratio.
As a trainer once taught me, ‘If there’s any doubt, there’s no doubt’. Link below…
https://expose-news.com/2023/04/01/covi ... -life-cdc/

prospector
Capt
Capt

#6224 Post by prospector » Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:21 am

BoaC, Have you caught up with the latest Dr John opinion on the Mrna jabs yet. He would appear to be less impressed with every post.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6225 Post by Boac » Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:11 am

Indeed. I am concerned that he is heading for a 'mental 'event' day by day as his videos are becoming more and more BM'ish day by day, and his growing marked disdain for the WHO (justifiably so) is wryly amusing. A terrible shame to see a man with such good intent and practice so badly disillusioned. (Dr John, I mean.... :)) )

prospector
Capt
Capt

#6226 Post by prospector » Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:22 pm

I would not share your views, the numbers that are appearing of damage done by these injections are not comforting, glad I never got any, one test told me I had the dreaded lurgy, and at 83 I am in the danger zone, but it was no worse than a bad cold, gone in three days.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6227 Post by Boac » Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:03 pm

I would not share your views
What do you ascertain they are? Don't you think he is a 'good guy?

prospector
Capt
Capt

#6228 Post by prospector » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:41 pm

""good intent and practice so badly disillusioned."

It would appear I misinterpreted your post, Yes I do believe he is making an honest and intelligent assessment of the situation as it develops.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6229 Post by barkingmad » Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:26 am

If this analysis of the figures, hindered by the mysterious refusal* of the UK authorities to issue any more info on adverse events, is anyway accurate, then I withdraw my crashing medium-size aircraft casualty figure of TEN B73s or similar.

https://wherearethenumbers.substack.com ... sed-by-the

* Why?

The new figure of UK only deaths, totted up in medium aircraft disasters, becomes more like EIGHTY medium sized passenger ‘frames piling into the ground since the new life-saving measure was rolled out.

In that event surely our somnambulant CAA might have noticed and withdrawn clearance for the ill-fated transport device until such times as it’s safety had been assured as per the B73 Max saga?

Is it not strange that in this aviation orientated forum very few seem to take note of either figure as being concerning and literally remarkable which makes me wonder as to the O-N members’ attitudes towards safety and to the infamous precautionary principle... ~X(

However, in the total absence of UK stats on damages, please continue to reassure yourselves by regularly checking in with;

https://openvaers.com/covid-data

That’s an awful lot of metal and blood spread across the cities and prairies but still the ‘stabbing’ continues and once they’ve got the infants and children properly involved then the EUA no longer applies and it’s open season on the entire population with guaranteed immunity for the ‘brewers’ of the gloop.

BUT, with alleged malfeasance and evidence of criminal activity used to get the ‘stabs’ rolled out in the first place, then that immunity from prosecution no longer applies and BigPharma is in the dock for the disaster.

That’s good news for the taxpayers who will no longer be the sole funding source for any compensation schemes but not a lot of use to the dead and the permanently crippled who genuinely thought they were doing the right thing and protecting ‘granny’.

Not to mention the awful fallout from the mandating of the ‘stabs’ to many, including the US military. But thankfully in that case the Chinese have won World War lll without a shot being fired, apart from those ‘shots’ in the arms... X(

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Safe & Effective & Memorable Too...

#6230 Post by barkingmad » Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:59 pm

One unfortunate's alleged account of 'taking the shot';

"Vaccine scrambled my body and my brain.

IMMEDIATELY following my Covid vaccination, in July 2021, I had a strong and strange sensation that felt like freezing liquid entering my veins and slowly spreading throughout my body.

That night I was awoken by an agonising pain in my left calf; it kept me awake for several hours. The following day I realised the pain was coming from my lower back into my hip and down my leg. I had fierce pins and needles up to my knees and up to my elbows, they were fizzing furiously. In the following days and weeks I noticed that my lower back was numb and pains were in both sides of my body in lines down my legs. My right shoulder was in excruciating pain which ran down to my elbow and hands.

My continuing symptoms also include pressure headaches, ice-pick headaches, light sensitivity and migraines, nausea, heart palpitations and disabling fatigue.

These physical symptoms affect what I am able to do with my children, my ability to do housework, to work, to walk my dog, to engage in daily life. By far the worst thing for me has been the cognitive impairment, and I pray that this is only temporary. Every second word is one I can’t find in my brain. My children are talking about friends or teachers they have had for years and I know I should know who they are but at that moment my brain can’t find them. I constantly use the wrong words and don’t even know it. I miss several sentences in conversations.

I have become extremely forgetful; my poor dog has got used to being forgotten about in the garden when I’ve let him out to do his business. I can’t be trusted to cook alone, that’s if I have the energy. I set alarms for everything and then often can’t remember what the alarms are for. I can drive past streets I’ve driven on for most of my life and suddenly one day I don’t recognise them and I often forget where I am going and what for.

My days are a stream of forgotten and half-finished tasks, my brain is like soup and I wander around in a black fog trying to make some sense of my day. But when people see me, they just see the old me: they have no idea what lies beneath the surface, my daily struggles. They say ‘you just need to get out more’, ‘you just need to get back to work’, ‘lose some weight’, ‘be more positive’. Truth is I’m the most positive person I know because despite these symptoms I carry on with life and make sure I make the most of each day and enjoy my children every day that I can. I am hopeful that one day I will heal, but until then I will just keep going, keep the smile on my face for my children and keep hoping".

It's better than being dead I suppose, but there seems to be an awful lot of it about;

https://openvaers.com/covid-data

Does anyone here know of such adverse events amongst their acquaintances?

It sounds similar to reports of 'long covid' which have been aired elsewhere.

Feel free to PM me if you do know of such, confessional rules apply and I appreciate reluctance to post such info here due to the consequences of differing from the "narrative"... :-w

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Safe & Effective...Except When It Isn’t...

#6231 Post by barkingmad » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:07 am

This was one of the first “canary in the coal mine” events and yet even the BBC, her former employer and who are normally loudest in trumpeting events affecting their staff, have been curiously quiet on her death and the coroner’s certified cause;

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/no ... l-26651022

Her death due to the experimental emergency use authorised injection occurred nearly 2 years ago and yet the pandemic of ‘stabbing’ has continued unabated and now they want to ‘stab’ children who “might be vulnerable with medical co-morbidities”.

Good luck with that, Nuremberg 2.0 can’t start soon enough! ~X(

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6232 Post by OFSO » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:49 am

No side effects of covid nor vaccinations, but I've had aching joints in hip/leg since the six week long lung infection in January-February. Probably coincidence.

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#6233 Post by Dushan » Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:08 pm

Not coincidence. Mrs. D had 2 serious lung infections since November. She never gets sick. Not until 18 months ago when the miracle “vaccines” appeared.
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Safe & Effective...Didn't Affect Me...

#6234 Post by barkingmad » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:22 pm

OFSO wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:49 am
No side effects of covid nor vaccinations, but I've had aching joints in hip/leg since the six week long lung infection in January-February. Probably coincidence.
I'm sorry to hear of your bad winter and trust the 'lurgy is abating so's you'll be soon back on form?

Possibly it was not coincidence, just the manufacturing tolerances, storage, distribution, handling and injection-technique lotteries.

Here is a short vid from months ago by a pathologist on why so many are "I'm all right, Jack", which might explain in simpleton terms for me as to why some get wounded and some escape;

https://rumble.com/v1qhwvu--huge-dr.-ry ... this-.html

Remember what pathologists do, poking around in the dead soft bits finding hard evidence?

Check Your Vaccine Batch Below;

https://knollfrank.github.io/HowBadIsMy ... Table.html

Happy hunting... :-ss

Dushan, under the original pre-'plague' definition of a 'vaccine', the current experimental emergency-use authorised mRNA "speed of science" injection did NOT qualify for that title.

Not too long before the bat flu erupted, THEY changed the definition. I wonder why?! :-?

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#6235 Post by Dushan » Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:16 am

BM, notice the quotes around the V-word.
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6236 Post by barkingmad » Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:28 am

Dushan wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:16 am
BM, notice the quotes around the V-word.
I did, but I refuse to refer to the injection by using the ‘V’ word on principle.

Vaccine it definitely is NOT but I appreciate your efforts here to try to set the record straight.

One day there will be a great awakening and now that the evidence of serious adverse AEs on little children is becoming visible then I fear the parents’ rage may become more obvious and tangible.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Safe & Effective & Lethal....

#6237 Post by barkingmad » Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:24 pm

Further to my post # 6237 in this thread re Lisa Shaw, the late BBC Radio Newcastle presenter, there follow the faces and brief bios of more tragic victims who have officially been killed by the much-vaunted silver bullet;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... eneca.html

These people are like the folks next door or in our own families but they're gone forever simply for "doing the right thing" and "taking the shot" and yet few in this forum seem to care.

Furthermore, when I questioned the wisdom of the miraculous solution to all our woes, but rather too early in the 'plandemic' for many here, just recall the reaction bordering on abuse which was levelled at me for my scepticism?

If what has happened to the few unfortunates listed here, or the thousands elsewhere, comes a visiting you and/or yours, then it won't seem such good sport recalling how you heaped scorn and opprobrium on the few dissenters in our midst! X(

flyboy22
ATPL
ATPL

#6238 Post by flyboy22 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:51 pm

The sad thing is that 'we' knew this was going to happen to some people who decided to have the jab. A decision which they perhaps well-intentionally made, but which was based entirely on lies. Lies from the Govs around the world; gov-paid 'scientists'; and WEF/Gates-funded 'scientists'. All of whom had the same 'memo' and were obviously (to any thinking/listening/researching human being) spouting the lies from the same script world-wide. We mentioned this to people back in 2020, early 2021 and then more-so as the damage from the jabs was being inflicted on the trusting public around the world. Sadly, many did not listen. But thankfully some did.

And hopefully, those that did listen and/or were encouraged to do their own research will have avoided being maimed or killed by the jabs. And jabs for what? For a virus which has proven to be no worse than a bad flu to the vast majority of healthy people.

And again....hopefully....the latest nonsense which has just hit the MSM (link below)...will not frighten people into getting any more jabs... to 'protect' themselves against it. Remember, the more contagious a virus becomes, the weaker it gets; more like the flu.

Let your natural immune system do its work for you. Trust it - it does a far better job than any of the jabs have done.

And conversely, the jabs are known to deplete the immune system and reduce its capabilities to fight against anything that nature (or gain of function) produces and lets loose on the world. And the jabs are also known to sadly maim/kill some people who take them. The long-term affects of these experimental jabs are still obviously as yet unknown.

Here's the link:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... ia-UK.html

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6239 Post by barkingmad » Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:59 pm

Well said, flyboy, but as we're now overdue another inoculation of panic and Project Fear Mk1.1, let's see how far this new deadly scariant progresses in a World full of tired and fractious people who may not buckle under as easily as the 2020 crowd?

So Arcturus is the new release based on the lethal Omicron version, which as we all know is just another way of spelling MORONIC and how moronic the hominids will be whilst the media hype* up the fear we have to wait & see.

* Refer to the (oft quoted in these pages) Peter Daszak statement made in 2015 re how to get investors to follow the money ! ! !

The World Harm Organisation, which is trying to take overall control of our lives and deaths, may actually declare a Public Health Emergency of International Concern which is abbreviated to the acronym PHEIC.

Try pronouncing that one and we can all appreciate just how they are taking the pi55 out of us all by the use of such language manipulation! X(

The ARCTURUS has been around for longer than the scamdemic planners and executors might think and I for one will be ignoring it.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6240 Post by Boac » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:18 pm