Coronabollocks..

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Coronabollocks..

#5881 Post by barkingmad » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:59 pm

Ooops, this has been kept very quiet with little or no attention from MSM to date;

https://www.hartgroup.org/safety-concer ... pregnancy/

Some might like to print off the letter and shove it under the noses of their doctors to assess the reaction as those medical folk push the 'stabs' as if they were heroin.

But don't tell anyone lest you be accused of being an "anti-vaxxer" and incur the wrath of the 'pilers-on' in this forum.

Hopefully anyone here who are themselves currently involved in breeding, or have offspring or their offspring considering breeding, might just be grateful for the information.

It's not good news but heyho, just keep on vilifying me for posting bullmanure and/or conspiracy theories and get back to watching the football.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Coronavirus, 2019-nCoV

#5882 Post by barkingmad » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:29 pm

As Durham University in the UK was involved in a project which allegedly reported signs of the 'plague' in sewage, perhaps it's time we started probing other orifices in addition to or instead of those above the neck?

I may have to redeploy my schwabs to other areas of potential viral fragments and perhaps someone may advise me if, every time I fart, which is relatively frequent, should I be employing the (alleged) Chinese method of sampling when a sneeze is evident from that orifice?

I would feel very guilty if I was accused of grannycide in the event of a disseminated flatulent emission... :)) =))

And I doubt if anyone has addressed the issue of a butt nappy similar to the much loved chin diaper to capture the nasty virii from that source, though a charcoal filter might aid in viral capture and suppression thereby reducing detection of the offence... :ymsick:

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5883 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:46 pm

There is ample evidence, and was before Covid, that coronaviruses spread very rapidly through sewer systems, such as in apartment blocks and cruise ships.

It's also a good measure at the municipal/city level of covid prevalence.
There are many reasons why people might not get tested, but everybody has to poop.

But then, as a Durham graduate, I would say that, wouldn't I? ;)))

If you are seriously worried about covid being made worse by @ssholes, then look no further than your government :D

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5884 Post by Boac » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:50 pm

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5885 Post by barkingmad » Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:49 pm

Boac wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:50 pm
Is BM only 2 years behind? https://www.gov.uk/government/news/sewa ... -outbreaks
No he isn't. But with news of a "new outbreak" I thought it appropriate to investigate a new "testing" regime for whichever 'lergy TPTB will use this winter to screw us all over again!

Perhaps my previous post regarding the 'stab' versus pregnancy in humanoids might be worthy of more attention, as allegedly the 'trials' were performed on 44 rats in an amazingly short timespan.

Next slide please... =))

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5886 Post by Boac » Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:00 pm

What 'new outbreak' are you obsessing about now?

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5887 Post by OFSO » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:52 pm

Not for nothing is the first word "barking". Big problems with those beetles here.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5888 Post by barkingmad » Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:49 pm

Boac wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:00 pm
What 'new outbreak' are you obsessing about now?
I'm not obsessing about the 'new outbreak', 'tis MSM who have extracted the Fear Whip out of the punishment cupboard and are ramping up the peasants' paranoia so here's just one example of many;

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/uk-blind-deva ... 57345.html

I stuck :-Next Covid wave in UK?-: in my search donk and was immediately flooded with doom & gloom about the near future, feel free to try with your own favourite interweb magnifying glass?

I have in these pages repeatedly encouraged folks to FOLLOW THE MONEY, but all I see is bollocks about "cases" and death attributed numbers but few seem to be looking out of the window, so obsessed are they with minutiae of the 'plague' and it's procedures and restrictions.

Here is a brief look at the entire "theatre de la merde", as seen from the lofty heights of BigDosh and forecast years ago by Catherine Austin Fitts, to whom I've referred often in these pages, but from the O-N iintelligentsia came not a murmur of comment and far less dissent than I expected;

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/11/no_ ... ime-story/

It's a quick read so you can rapidly peruse, disregard and get back to finding and laundering those long forgotten face-nappies in readiness for the next psy-ops Taceval. :)) =))

And remember to carry your 2-metre anti-social distance measuring stick with which you can beat and flagellate the unbelievers in this new mad 21st Century religion?

Having taken these precautions, please pay attention to the latest symptom of infection by the 'plague' and do not, under any circumstances, confuse it with that dodgy kebab you had last night;

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/he ... -diarrhoea

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5889 Post by Boac » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:39 pm

It's a quick read so you can rapidly peruse, disregard and get back to finding and laundering those long forgotten face-nappies in readiness for the next psy-ops Taceval. :)) =))

And remember to carry your 2-metre anti-social distance measuring stick with which you can beat and flagellate the unbelievers in this new mad 21st Century religion?
We await your doubtless esteemed medical advice, then, on what we should do should the Barking Plague descend upon us. After all, you have said all along that all government and medical input is wrong, so you put us right. I understand you to say above that masks are a no-no and there is no need for any significant physical separation (plus innumerable other ideas in your significant output), including your apparent phobia caused, presumably, by a fright caused by a large penis at some stage in your formative years. Anything else you can regale us with?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5890 Post by barkingmad » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:50 pm

boac has questions:-"We await your doubtless esteemed medical advice, then, on what we should do should the Barking Plague descend upon us".

Answer. Stay near the toilet and make sure adequate stocks of arsewipe within arm's reach.

:-"you have said all along that all government and medical input is wrong-:"

Answer. Yes, when paid and controlled by BigPharma who ensure NO debate and challenge is tolerated against "the science".

:-" including your apparent phobia caused, presumably, by a fright caused by a large penis at some stage in your formative years."-:

Answer. First I've heard of it, apparent phobia yes as you have attempted to imprint that idea in the minds of our more innocent members here, but in reality I have never been scared by any body bits of either sex (can I say that word?) though I still maintain an admiration for those aspects on t'other side of the gender gap! :p

:-"Anything else you can regale us with?"-:

Answer. Yes, but I am holding back as the material is too disturbing for those still under the illusions and magic sleights of hand performed for them by Project Fear Mk1 and the SAGE and CDC circuses over the last 30+ months.

I find it difficult to believe that the vast majority on this forum are not by now sensing that all is not right with the official narrative but some are wary of expressing such doubts and queries because it's a lonely and unpleasant place out there/here when one decides to dissent from and to question the new religions of both the 'plague' and the 'Climate Crisis'.

I will ask the unknown doubters here to stand up, put your heads above the trench and to speak your mind if you are unhappy with the current "C19 truth" quoted by the usual MSM and guvvment players. Or PM me with usual rules on confidentiality... :-\

Unsurprisingly, as Christianity has faded in the psyches of the peasants, the following has rushed in to fill the vacuum;

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7598223/

Be advised, though this paper on religion, or the absence thereof today, discusses the 'virus', my take is to discuss the manufactured illusion, masquerading as that C19 'plague', which is likely an bioweaponed influenza, the normal version of which was curiously virtually eliminated over 2 winter seasons in both hemispheres and is only this winter being discussed again as a threat. That's definitely the sort of public health 'miracle' which belongs in a fantasy movie.

"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”. And ODG do I know that! ~X(

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5891 Post by Boac » Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:26 pm

So, after all your posts on this, the sum total of your contribution on this matter is "Answer. Stay near the toilet and make sure adequate stocks of arsewipe within arm's reach."

You make Neil Ferguson look clever.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5892 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:21 am

After 10 months of insisting on a Covid jab mandate for Canada Games volunteers, and only getting half the people needed, the jab mandate has today been dropped, only two months before the event.
These volunteer posts had pre-Covid been massively oversubscribed.
No valid explanation given for the change.
They're desperate.
Could backfire - those who have already volunteered and are jab-obsessed may drop out, and none unjabbed may come forward.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5893 Post by barkingmad » Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:00 am

Boac wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:26 pm
So, after all your posts on this, the sum total of your contribution on this matter is "Answer. Stay near the toilet and make sure adequate stocks of arsewipe within arm's reach."

You make Neil Ferguson look clever.
I thought your reference to the “Barking Plague” was a reference to the brand new winter ‘22/‘23 C19 symptom of the galloping squitters which I provided in my reply as that seems to form part of this winter’s evidence of plague returning, try again?

But not only the Daily Getsmuchworse in the UK is cranking up the hype, so also are our special relationship friends in the USA who are also on the same script of Project Fear Mk 1A;

https://nypost.com/2022/11/22/mask-mand ... hs-report/

The fact that neither anti-social distancing nor face nappies have any measurable effect on ‘transmission’ of the UNC Chapel Hill bioweapon ‘lergy has obviously been avoided in your world despite my best efforts.

But bo, I presume in your garden you are still putting up chicken wire around the fruit bushes to protect against flying insect pests so good luck with that. :)) =))

I find it disturbing that someone of your pedigree seems to have remained completely under the influence of the Plandemic Kool-Aid but thankfully you are still alive to argue the case for the plot and have not yet succumbed to the silver bullet’s side effects. ~X(

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5894 Post by OFSO » Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:39 pm

Well BM, with millions of unvaccinated Chinese on the one hand, and millions of vaccinated Europeans on the other, we shall soon, by the numbers popping their clogs*, see whether your theories are correct.

* No offence meant to the Dutch, by the way. Well, some but not much. At least they are not Belgians.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5895 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:41 pm

They were once....

..they got better :))

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5896 Post by barkingmad » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:01 pm

F A O anyone here who still intends to insert a 'Klaus" into nose or mouth (or any other orifice?!) in pursuit of the elusive 'rona, maybe this will stay your hand and bring you to your senses;

https://rumble.com/v1qoivf-the-untold-t ... nose-.html

:-o
:-q

You have been warned...[-X

prospector
Capt
Capt

#5897 Post by prospector » Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:45 am

And another warning, probably too late.

https://rumble.com/vy9fmn-march-23-2022 ... am&mrefc=3

"" Life Insurance Companies Not Paying Out On Covid-19 "Vaccination" Deaths As It Is Considered Suicide Due To The Experimental Nature!""

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5898 Post by llondel » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:02 am

prospector wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:45 am
And another warning, probably too late.

https://rumble.com/vy9fmn-march-23-2022 ... am&mrefc=3

"" Life Insurance Companies Not Paying Out On Covid-19 "Vaccination" Deaths As It Is Considered Suicide Due To The Experimental Nature!""
I can see a lawsuit in their future if they try that with to the wrong people.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#5899 Post by prospector » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:44 am

Could be many lawsuits. The interesting part will be who wins them with this sort of info being published widely.

https://www.biznews.com/health/2022/11/ ... ine-deaths

"The recent revelation that the Pfizer mRNA Covid-19 vaccine was not only not designed to prevent transmission of the virus, but not even tested to see if it did so has spawned widespread public furore, the intensity of which still lingers in the minds of a betrayed public like stubborn residue. The contents of this article utterly overshadow Pfizer’s aforementioned fraud, rendering it unworthy of concern. A scrupulous look at data from official government reports of 38 countries, read together with previously confidential Pfizer documents that the pharmaceutical behemoth was ordered to release earlier this year, reveals shocking mortality rates by vaccination status for non-Covid-19 deaths, along with a host of equally disturbing findings relating to infertility and indefensible excess deaths among children. When in doubt, look at the data – the abundance of which is exhaustive. This article was originally published on The Exposé. – Nadya Swart

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5900 Post by OFSO » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:06 am

A couple of ludicruous mistakes in the article does make me wonder about the validity of the content. It's the Paris-based OECD, and I'm not aware of any vaccine for anything which is claimed to reduce or prevent transmission. And all these extra deaths: stroke? cardiac? suicide?