Coronabollocks..

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Coronabollocks..

#5721 Post by barkingmad » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:17 pm

It is vitally important to ensure the continued good health of the US Veep, so I think she should be allowed the Israel protocol and ratchet up the score of “safe & effective” jabs to six or more;

https://www.axios.com/harris-tests-posi ... 089d2.html

“The big picture: Harris, who is fully vaccinated and has received two booster shots, has no symptoms, the White House said. She is the highest-ranking administration official to contract the virus.” :ymsick:

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5722 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:52 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:17 pm
It is vitally important to ensure the continued good health of the US Veep, so I think she should be allowed the Israel protocol and ratchet up the score of “safe & effective” jabs to six or more;

https://www.axios.com/harris-tests-posi ... 089d2.html

“The big picture: Harris, who is fully vaccinated and has received two booster shots, has no symptoms, the White House said. She is the highest-ranking administration official to contract the virus.” :ymsick:
But why, do you, a clearly intelligent, ex RAF, aviator, worry about these things my friend?

Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

ribrash

#5723 Post by ribrash » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:56 pm

Interesting rundown on the Partygate time line on page 8 of this weeks Private Eye.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5724 Post by barkingmad » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:30 pm

ribrash wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:56 pm
Interesting rundown on the Partygate time line on page 8 of this weeks Private Eye.
Please quote, rib, as even dedicated Private Eye subscribers like myself have cancelled their subscriptions in the wake of the atrocious Brexit reporting by PE and the blatant bias by Mr Hislop in his many TV appearances.

But maybe in the current O-N febrile atmosphere it might be advisable to post your info in the Partygate thread, otherwise you will be subjected to the dreaded red pen treatment and your post will be relocated to somewhere only known to the Admins, something which I suspect is another way of saying “your post has been deleted” without saying so directly? :-? X(

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5725 Post by Boac » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:54 pm

Where else would an intelligent person put the thread, BM? We know that other posters have inexplicably had issues with where to put these sort of threads, but I'm sure Rib would be fine.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5726 Post by barkingmad » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:13 pm

Boac wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:54 pm
Where else would an intelligent person put the thread, BM? We know that other posters have inexplicably had issues with where to put these sort of threads, but I'm sure Rib would be fine.
Why, oh wise one, would a reference to Partygate be posted in Coronabollocks instead of the dedicated Partygate thread?

Your logic in shifting posts to vague and ultimately undiscoverable locations has me defeated, doubtless you'll be pleased to know.

And now, back to Covid for Dummies part 101, a discussion with a statistician;

Presumably as the video is still on YouTube it has not yet been classified as bollocks and censored, but time will tell.

That's the problem with these pesky official guvvment statistics which is why they are becoming more scarce as time goes by due to the great unwashed becoming even more sceptical.

Alas these official figures are not a very good sales pitch for the experimental emergency use authorisation mRNA "stab", so I will have to try and source something more favourable to keep the revenue stream flowing to BigPharma. =))

admin2
Capt
Capt

#5727 Post by admin2 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:31 am

BM wrote:Boac wrote: ↑
Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:54 pm

Why, oh wise one, would a reference to Partygate be posted in Coronabollocks instead of the dedicated Partygate thread?
Was it not you who suggested it might (as we know you do tend to do...)?
But maybe in the current O-N febrile atmosphere it might be advisable to post your info in the Partygate thread,
Are you OK?

When do you anticipate enacting your generous offer of pruning the members?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5728 Post by barkingmad » Tue May 03, 2022 8:35 pm

“When do you anticipate enacting your generous offer of pruning the members?”

Once I have enthusiastically acquired my copy of this fine tome by a well-known celebrated medical eggspurt, who has given humanity sooh many viruses over the last few decades, I can then turn to your proposed task;

https://www.gatesnotes.com/My-new-pande ... oming-soon

Bill Gates has written a book about how to stop the next pandemic.

Bill could not stop his Windows Operating System being infected with viruses, costing billions in fraud.

If he cannot stop tech, he won’t stop nature

Once we’ve all read and digested this seminal work there’ll be no more room for foul rumours and innuendo about the next ‘plague’, it’s origin, it’s lethality, the NPIs needed to ‘control’ it, the miraculous speed of development and testing of the requisite Vak Scenes and their variant boosters and the overdue invention of a face nappy which really works.

Something is out there to which we can look forwards enroute to sunlit uplands....

Much later I woke up after too many strong G&Ts and realised it had all been only a nightmare, yes...? :-\

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5729 Post by Boac » Tue May 03, 2022 8:54 pm

“When do you anticipate enacting your generous offer of pruning the members?”
I can then turn to your proposed task;
I'm sure we all look forward to that, which was, by the way, YOUR proposed task, not mine.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5730 Post by barkingmad » Tue May 03, 2022 9:06 pm

bo, once again you’ve lost me, not difficult as we know.

I’m trying to recall where I proposed “pruning the members” so do help me steer back to that suggestion.

And there are 2 meanings for the word ‘member’, so please be specific. :-\

Edited to add:- Are you referring to the current UK Channel4 program which started at 2205? :)) =))

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5731 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Tue May 03, 2022 9:09 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 9:06 pm
bo, once again you’ve lost me, not difficult as we know.

I’m trying to recall where I proposed “pruning the members” so do help me steer back to that suggestion.

And there are 2 meanings for the word ‘member’, so please be specific. :-\

Edited to add:- Are you referring to the current UK Channel4 program which started at 2205? :)) =))
“ I wouldn’t want to belong to a club that would have me as a member. ”

And don't call me grouchy!
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5732 Post by Boac » Tue May 03, 2022 9:19 pm

Always happy to help those with failing memories of millions of posts (or aviation), BM.
Would it be possible to extract and publish here the spot figures for users, for say once per month, since this magical figure was promulgated soooooh long ago?
The tenor of that post suggested you felt the numbers you quote were wrong and thus we interpreted your post as a generous offer to relieve the workload.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5733 Post by barkingmad » Tue May 03, 2022 10:30 pm

bo interprets my suggestion for records of O-N activity thus:-
“The tenor of that post suggested you felt the numbers you quote were wrong and thus we interpreted your post as a generous offer to relieve the workload.”

Wrong completely, what I’d hoped for was some sort of tabulated figures which could be assembled into a graphical form or bar chart presentation which would clearly display and therefore confirm or refute the perceived decline in O-N viewing/posting activity over time since the quoted record ‘attendance’ number.

The link ‘twixt that aspiration and a fictional desire on my part to reduce O-N membership is totally opaque. :-\

Back on topic, here is some news re the Veep in the US and her latest encounter with the ‘plague’ despite her being repeatedly stabbed with the gloop;

“WASHINGTON, D.C.—Vice President Kamala Harris has tested positive for COVID-19. After only two days with Kamala, however, the virus resigned from its host citing an unsustainable, harsh work environment.
The COVID infecting the body of the VP claimed that conditions were simply too toxic, hostile, and overly critical, forcing the coronavirus to throw in the towel early.
"Originally, I thought this would be the perfect gig. Seeing as how she was triple vaccinated, she was an easy target." said the Coronavirus. "But once I started working, I realized I had made a huge mistake".
Covid claimed that it was unable to effectively run its course as it was interrupted by the incessant cackling disrupting its train of thought.
According to sources, former staffers have expressed their condolences to COVID for having to put up with her for as long as it has. "It takes a lot to work that closely with the Vice President and retain the will to live," said Mark Coulsen, former White House staffer for Kamala Harris. "You truly have to love what you do to tolerate such levels of criticism, in a high-stress, low-reward work environment."
At publishing time, COVID had officially escaped the Vice President by soaring through the air right as Kamala cackled uncontrollably when asked a question about starving blind orphan children.”

I admit to a feeling of sympathy with the COVID as being 24/7 in close proximity to that cackle would drive out any devil possessing such as her! :ymdevil:

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5734 Post by Boac » Wed May 04, 2022 7:37 am

BM wrote:Wrong completely, what I’d hoped for was some sort of tabulated figures which could be assembled into a graphical form or bar chart presentation which would clearly display and therefore confirm or refute the perceived decline in O-N viewing/posting activity over time since the quoted record ‘attendance’ number.
I think you will have to do it yourself, then.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5735 Post by barkingmad » Wed May 04, 2022 3:32 pm

Re my post #5728, luckily having checked my piggy bank for the not so small change required to purchase Mr Gates’ seminal tome, I discovered I’ll have to do some more paid dog walking in order to afford it.

Also, having read this review of the book, I will have to reconsider whether to proceed with acquisition of this much needed volume or return to collating my Covid for Dummies entries by way of producing my own noddy’s guide to pestilence;

https://brownstone.org/articles/choice- ... -new-book/

Exercise caution when opening the link, the photo of the ultimate virus at the start may upset those of a nervous disposition!

What a pity this not very good computer geek had to publish his work just as “the narrative” was crumbling and “the science” was being exposed as a sham.

But I hope somebody buys it otherwise he’ll feel really unwanted and superfluous. :)) =))

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5736 Post by PHXPhlyer » Wed May 04, 2022 4:55 pm

Not buying.
It is available from my local library in hardback and e-book.
I will report when I get a chance to read it.

PP

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5737 Post by barkingmad » Fri May 06, 2022 8:07 am

Here is one obvious reason we’re all going to be scratching around in piggy banks in order to afford to heat, to eat and maybe to drive as well;

“The U.K. has used just 142 million of the stockpile of 650 million vaccine doses it purchased, leaving an estimated £4 billion worth of vaccines unused and, at current levels of take-up, likely going to waste. The vaccines typically have an expiration date of six to 12 months after manufacture – though it’s not clear how many of the 650 million doses have already been manufactured and put in storage and how many are on order for future manufacture and delivery.

Officials have not revealed exactly how much was paid for the Pfizer vaccines, which comprise nearly a third of the total ordered, but the U.S. Government is reputed to have paid around $20 (£16) a dose.

The Moderna vaccine is said to have cost a bit less, perhaps about $15 (£12) per dose, and the Astra Zeneca considerably less, perhaps as low as $4 (£3) per dose as it was sold at cost. There are no data on the other five types ordered, all of which are as yet completely unused.

If an average price of $10 (£8) per dose is assumed, the total bill for all the unused vaccine doses will amount to around $5 billion or £4 billion. Will the public be forgiving of this massive waste of public funds on account of it occurring with good intentions during a state of emergency? That remains to be seen.

It is however far from the only example of pandemic profligacy. The losses due to fraud and delinquent business loans are colossal, with City AM reporting that the Treasury’s £4.3bn fraud write-off is likely to be eclipsed by £20bn of Covid loan defaults. The Government has also written off £8.7bn it spent on protective equipment bought during the pandemic, with £673m of equipment unusable, £750m not used before its expiry date, £2.6bn of equipment judged to be unsuitable for use in the NHS, and £4.7bn being due to the Government paying more for it during the acute global shortage than it is now worth. The Government also spent £569m buying 20,900 ventilators, of which only 2,150 (10%) were used, the rest being left idle in a Ministry of Defence warehouse.

This gross misuse of taxpayers’ money must be examined in the independent inquiry and by Government so the lessons can be learned and in future a robust management system applied in real time so that even stocks purchased in haste and with urgency are kept in reasonable proportion to anticipated demand.

The over-reaction and panic in spring 2020 resulted in decisions that have now turned out to be a huge waste of public money. If there was perceived to be a shortage of anything that might conceivably be needed to fulfil the needs of the public emergency, the public purse was always open.

Actually, the purse appeared to be treated more like Mary Poppins’ bottomless magic carpet bag, with no sign of any prudent oversight applied to funding decisions as long as they served the purpose of proving to the public that the Government was ‘doing something’ about Covid. The results of that fiscal incontinence are now clear for all to see.”

A very unusual outcome which has occurred courtesy of a Conservative administration, previously proud of their “financial probity” and bodes ill for the Johnson and cronies at the next G E.

Still, as distraction from these awful figures we the peasants can be entertained by the antics in the HoC such as Pantygate, Tractorgate or further from the Capital the ongoing scandal of Beergate and Currygate oop in the Northeast UK. :)) =))

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Impact of coronavirus on aviation industry.

#5738 Post by barkingmad » Sat May 07, 2022 8:17 am

The good aviation peasants of the USA continue to revolt;

https://united4choice.org/sandbox/?page_id=1572

Maybe this and similar events have stimulated their campaign and who can blame them;

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1UPmfLdEZkhl/

The chickens are coming home to roost but the eggs won’t be pleasant! [-X

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5739 Post by barkingmad » Sat May 07, 2022 8:24 am

Another short review of that exciting tome by Bill Gates;

https://www.eugyppius.com/p/the-relentl ... gatess?s=r

I’ve decided to cancel my order and to donate the money to charity instead... :ymsick:

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5740 Post by barkingmad » Tue May 10, 2022 8:16 am

“Please wait whilst updates are installing. Do not switch off until updates completed”

https://babylonbee.com/news/bill-gates- ... ry-reboots

I suppose the only weapon we have left in defence against this megalomaniac is humour and taking the proverbial?