Coronabollocks..

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Coronabollocks..

#5681 Post by barkingmad » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:10 am

At last the problem over third point of entry (the eyes!) for any respiratory virus has been solved by this radical new device which does not resemble the planet polluting fabric device so loved by the virtue signallers;

https://rumble.com/vwkawa-how-to-protec ... covid.html

I wait with baited breath, turning blue by the minute, until mine arrives through the mail via Amazoom Prime.

Now at last I can cycle to my heart’s content and no longer feel guilty at how many grannies I’ve left gasping in my wake... =))

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#5682 Post by Dushan » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:11 am

BK, a 5L plastic water bottle with bottom cut off servers the same purpose. Just slide it over your head and, presto, long live nana!
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5683 Post by barkingmad » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:43 pm

Next time someone here wishes to counter my resistance to the official narrative by quoting the latest UK guvvment shock horror deaths list due to Covid1984, please bear this in mind as you swallow and gratefully digest the Project Fear propaganda.

According to the Torygraph 'newspaper';

" Experts from Oxford University discovered that public health and statistics organisations across the U.K. are operating under 14 different definitions to classify a death from Covid.

Freedom of Information (FOI) requests, collated for a new report published on Saturday, show that many people who died in the first wave never tested positive for the virus, particularly older people who died in care homes. *(Think Midazolam?!)

Instead, their deaths were registered as Covid simply based on a statement of the care home provider, and because coronavirus was rife at the time.

In some care homes, more than half of the Covid deaths were registered in people without pre-existing conditions, which the report authors said was “implausible” for people who needed residential care. *(Think Midazolam?!)

The authors also point out that it is unlikely that a Covid infection on its own could cause death in the absence of contributing factors, such as other illness, or the infection leading to a more deadly condition such as pneumonia.

The report also found that in some trusts, up to 95% of Covid deaths were in people with Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) orders.

The team said the confusion meant they were unable to separate deaths caused by Covid from those triggered by the pandemic response, and called for a proportion of deaths to be verified by post-mortem in future pandemics to determine the true reason."

And whatever you read about "cases" and hospital patients allegedly being treated for the 'plague', ALWAYS remember that mention of Covid1984 on a patient's records attracts a finacial bonus to the hospital or even to the General Practice dealing with the plague-infested victim.

Qui bono? Follow the money, this is NOT about public health, but loadsa dosh for whoever pretends to be dealing with the bioweapon.

* is my reminder about the unsolved murder mystery... /:)

Seenenough

#5684 Post by Seenenough » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:47 pm

Fauci is back-get ready for masking and lock down 4.0

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#5685 Post by Dushan » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:34 am

Seenenough wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:47 pm
Fauci is back-get ready for masking and lock down 4.0
They are desperately trying to stretch their 15 minutes of fame to cover two years.
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5686 Post by Pontius Navigator » Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:00 am

Seems studies in UK suggest that Covid stats were garbage from the start. Quel surprise!

If my present bout is now typical, and I hope it remains so, it is little different from a common cold.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5687 Post by barkingmad » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:48 am

And now, thought for the day, by the Reverend J C Flannel. With apologies to BBC Radio4’s regular early slot which is supposed to uplift our spirits in the morning without causing the inadvertent forcible expulsion of mouthfuls of muesli;

https://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o702

It must be reassuring to know that this is the environment in which the current experimental injection ‘brews’ are being cooked up, trialled (allegedly) and touted as the saviour(s) of mankind.

And the good news is they’ve got even more magic potions being developed in an unusually short timeframe with neither medium nor long-term proper blinded trials’ results.

Better keep wearing those short-sleeved shirts for the foreseeable future... [-X

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5688 Post by Boac » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:54 am

A fairly feisty 'opinion piece' there. it will be interesting to see the reaction of the BMJ if the piece is ever peer-reviewed.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5689 Post by barkingmad » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:07 am

Boac wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:54 am
A fairly feisty 'opinion piece' there. it will be interesting to see the reaction of the BMJ if the piece is ever peer-reviewed.
But now that the “narrative” is turning or crumbling, former advocates of the NPIs and those pushing the jabs are subtly repositioning themselves as the tide turns against them.

Like all of that class, they seem to believe the peasants have short memories and won’t recall their leaders and pundits much-publicised ‘sins’ which exacerbated the collateral damage.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5690 Post by Boac » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:57 am

It is indeed a pity you were not PM at the time, BM. Then we would have seen the truth.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5691 Post by barkingmad » Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:25 pm

Boac wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:57 am
It is indeed a pity you were not PM at the time, BM. Then we would have seen the truth.
As I previously quoted too many months ago, this is where I would have started the “battle to defeat the virus”, a phrase which is a definite oxymoron, by morons, if ever there was one;

https://gbdeclaration.org/#read

Would we be as deep in the cacky now if we’d adopted this operating principle instead of following Professor Pantsdown like millions of (lab)rats in Pied Piper mode?

Repeated lockdowns, circuit-breakers, tiers various, anti-social distancing and the face-nappy obsession were actions none of which ever achieved their stated objectives but the repetition of which stands as the definition of insanity.

As per: “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” :-w

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5692 Post by Pontius Navigator » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:37 pm

In todays Telegraph "A paper presented to Scotland’s Covid-19 advisory group listed a wide range of measures that were being tried out in other countries across the globe. And one of them was called “population scheduling”.

This, the paper explained, would mean that on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, only men would be allowed to leave the house. And on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, it would only be women."

However we were told of the scheme in Barbados which was alphabetical scheduling. The example our guide told us was she had been allowed to shop between 4 and 6 on Tuesdays and 9 to 11 on Fridays given her name.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5693 Post by barkingmad » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:02 pm

A rerun of the western world in March 2020;

https://dossier.substack.com/p/shanghai ... ugHNf4&s=r

How long will it be before our illustrious leaders get the power (s)urge again and follow the CCP down the same road? [-X

Presumably they're not permitted to eat the masses of slaughtered dogs-how very sensible! ~X(

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5694 Post by OFSO » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:26 pm

Spain will shortly be announcing that masks are no longer required indoors, from April 21st, except in hospitals, on public transport and in old people's homes. In view of the last, we'll still be wearing them in Schloss OFSO.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5695 Post by OFSO » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:12 am

Confirmed on TV news this morning although date is the 20th April. At the gym each morning I fumble to get mask on while using phone to open the gate and have a hand free to carry my bag. Eliminating mask will be great.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5696 Post by barkingmad » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:23 am

Just think of this the next time you submit to a PCR 'test' or indulge in your twice daily dose of OCD by using up another "free" LFT, courtesy of your country's taxpayers;

Though apparently the Covid1984 farce was only a trial run for the rapidly approaching bird 'flu epidemic now coming down the road to frighten the crap out of all of us who've forgotten the deadly 'plague' of 2020.

And they're proposing to use PCR 'tests' to diagnose that one but I can't see a few billion chickens easily submitting to a knobswab being stuffed up their orifices as supinely as did homo sapiens. :)) =))

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5697 Post by Boac » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:56 am

Presumably you are familiar with a 'knobswab'? Could you elucidate for those of us who are not? I see it features in many of your posts. Is it something to do with bedwetting perhaps? Any images?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5698 Post by barkingmad » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:12 pm

Boac wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:56 am
Presumably you are familiar with a 'knobswab'? Could you elucidate for those of us who are not? I see it features in many of your posts. Is it something to do with bedwetting perhaps? Any images?
Follow the instructions bo, I’m sure you’ll cope with the task;

https://www.sexualhealthoxfordshire.nhs ... roat-swab/ =)) :))

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5699 Post by Boac » Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:07 am

Thanks, BM, very useful, but I asked about a 'knobswab' and not a ''throatswab'? I am also a little concerned that the 'throatswab' guidance turns up on a website called 'sexualhealthoxfordshire' - is this another result of your known poking around in smelly internet skips? Perhaps in 'Oxfordshire' there is a resident called Linda Lovelace? Do tell.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5700 Post by barkingmad » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:49 am

boac, regrets, I have no knowledge of any Linda Lovelace(s), neither in Oxfordshire nor elsewhere.

If you cannot see the strange linkage 'twixt gob, snout and genital swabs then there is nothing I can help you with so maybe you should consult your GP, if such is possible, since the deliberate sabotage of the UK NHS over a period of years.

More importantly, whilst everyone is looking eastwards at a patch of oil contaminated water in the Baltic Sea, let us not forget the cruelties to which we have been subjected by our own "liberal freedom-loving" guvvments;

https://www.pandata.org/cock-up-or-conspiracy/

It is a detailed and very reasonable summary of the last 25 months and we should not forget those crimes against humanity by said administrations, committed ostensibly in order to protect us, but whose collateral damage effects were forecast and waved very early on during the scandal. ~X(