Coronabollocks..

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Coronabollocks..

#5701 Post by Boac » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:05 pm

If you cannot see the the strange linkage 'twixt gob, snout and genital swabs
Aha! At last a clue - thank you. I have been all over Google and wondered why you had a fixation on
a gay man giving oral sex
but now see it is not that, so that suspicion is done. I have to admit that I cannot actually see the "strange linkage" but obviously you do (I trust you experienced them in that order, and not the reverse :)) ) Should I have occasion to consult my GP I will certainly ask her.

It only remains to ask why this particular chap on whom you fixate should have acquired such a name?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5702 Post by barkingmad » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:25 am

boac asks: "It only remains to ask why this particular chap on whom you fixate should have acquired such a name?"

I would once have hoped that the leader/founder of the WEF might have had more functioning brain cells than the average Joe Public to be in such a position.

However, he gives the game away by speedily vomiting a book about how his ideas can 'benefit' from the Scamdemic;

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/54498122-covid-19

Please note the glowing one-star reviews posted by those unfortunate enough to have perused the slim 280 pages Volume 1 of 2, God help us...

So he must be enthusiastically endorsing the use of 'tests' employing s(ch)wabs which continue and are the basis on which the entire fairy story is built.

Thereby the fairy story has succeeded in wrecking the World economies so's he and his band of elves from the Global Young Leaders can happily rebuild (back better) the said deliberately wrecked and scorched Earth.

He is a total, utter and dangerous KNOB and in a previous period of history would have been rapidly recognised as such and speedily dealt with before he could cause further harm.

Curiously, you bo initiated the Great Economic Reset in this forum, but apart from the odd jocular aside in the subsequent posts you have actively refrained from contributing anything of depth or by way of interesting information to the rest of us.

Is that because you belatedly realised you'd poked a hornets' nest of controversy and the iron fist of moderation might descend on your head?

And please don't use the excuse for your lack of significant comment on this evil bastard by saying that BM has happily kept the issue warm so's you may avoid getting involved!

Go on, let us know what are your honest and unrestrained thoughts on this latter-day Bond villain who poses a threat to us all as the days of CBDC and digital IDs rapidly approach under cover of the 'plague' and the Ukraine slaughter? ~X(

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5703 Post by Boac » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:27 am

And please don't use the excuse for your lack of significant comment on this evil bastard by saying that BM has happily kept the issue warm so's you may avoid getting involved!
Well, that saves a post.
let us know what are your honest and unrestrained thoughts
I have no such.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5704 Post by barkingmad » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:18 pm

More on the topic of the Probable Crap Result ‘test’, for those who have not yet seen the light;

https://www.totalhealth.co.uk/blog/test-caused-pandemic

It’s only been out there for nearly one year but maybe the smelly interweb skip into which I was peering was just too much for the gentle souls in O-N who recoil at any bad news threatening the status quo.

It contains statements such as this which may offend and upset O-N readers of a delicate disposition;

The review states: "The paper itself already signifies that a large number of false positive results are generated by this test, even under controlled laboratory conditions, making it completely unsuitable as a reliable virus screening method".

The report goes onto state:

"In light of our re-examination of the test protocol to identify SARS-CoV-2 described in the Corman-Drosten paper we have identified concerning errors and inherent fallacies which render the SARS-CoV-2 PCR test useless".

So as we all quake under the stairs dribbling into our face nappies appalled at the >150,000 ‘Covid’ excess deaths in the UK alone, please ignore the figures released but NOT trumpeted by the UK Office for National Statistics in the MSM;

So the UK alone has spent £400,000,000,000 on an alleged disease which has taken the lives of 17,371 of our citizens.

Ignoring the collateral damage which will continue to affect the ultimate QALY figures, go do the maths and then follow the money.

But at least for a couple of years the medical profession nearly eliminated the common influenza which had dogged Homo erectus for thousands of years, but the good news is it’s coming back again!

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” Plato

"For the first time in history the ineffectiveness of a medicine is being blamed on those who refuse to take it." ~X( X(

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5705 Post by OFSO » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:07 pm

With the exception of on public transport, in care homes and hospitals, after two years, today is the last day of compulsory mask-wearing in Catalunia.
Is the infection rate falling? No idea.
Why no idea? Because there's no longer any info on covid rates on TV, radio, papers, or on google maps.
So it must have gone away, right?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Coronavirus, 2019-nCoV

#5706 Post by barkingmad » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:03 pm

Admin2: BM - it was your wish to see the headmaster's red pen and you have had your wish granted. Alison has pointed out (yes, she is still watching her creation) that you have AGAIN posted your diatribe in the wrong place, for which she banned you last time.

I have (kindly) moved it to the correct topic (don't whinge like a spoilt child again that you don't know where it has gone). Final warning - or you can go and help Plum with the lambing.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5707 Post by barkingmad » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:51 am

EA01 sez:-“I've been meticulous in my hygiene, and when nothing is happening I sterilise stuff I may not need to even sterilise, door frames for instance even!!..”

If one believes the BS emanating from this organisation then that seems somewhat OTT;

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... ssion.html

Also the not very well publicised testing of escalator and handrail and other surfaces on London Transport also destroyed the fomite transmission theory... :-w :-?

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5708 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:22 am

barkingmad wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:51 am
EA01 sez:-“I've been meticulous in my hygiene, and when nothing is happening I sterilise stuff I may not need to even sterilise, door frames for instance even!!..”

If one believes the BS emanating from this organisation then that seems somewhat OTT;

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... ssion.html

Also the not very well publicised testing of escalator and handrail and other surfaces on London Transport also destroyed the fomite transmission theory... :-w :-?
A polite question, if we are to ignore the advice of renowned centres of excellence such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, then pray, whose considered advice do you think we should take? o:-) (and other images of butterflies, twittering birds, peaceful glades and waterfalls etc.)
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5709 Post by Boac » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:26 am

A good question for our eminent resident virologist (who's CDC paper is only a year out of date) - perhaps his, whatever that might be?

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5710 Post by OFSO » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:56 am

Everyone still wearing masks. When asked, Admins said they didn't know if April 19th was the last day of masks or the first day of no masks, as the Spanish government's instructions were unclear (is totally baffling....)

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5711 Post by barkingmad » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:00 pm

Gob sez:---"A polite question, if we are to ignore the advice of renowned centres of excellence such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, then pray, whose considered advice do you think we should take? o:-) (and other images of butterflies, twittering birds, peaceful glades and waterfalls etc.)"

I presume you believe Wikipaedia is a purely unbiased and perfectly balance source of information or is it because it very often occupies the top spot in a goggle search?

Anyway, I suspect this is the same wonderful Centres for Disease Control to whom you refer and I offer the reference below just by way of attempting balance;

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2016/04/ ... d-the-cdc/

I'm afraid the reference does not contain any of the nature ramble elements for which you hoped, apart from one picture of two green leaves. 8-|

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5712 Post by Boac » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:13 pm

BM - I was greatly amused, perplexed, even, by the thought of your "attempting balance".

Do you know, I'm sure TGG actually asked you a question - oh yes, there it is
then pray, whose considered advice do you think we should take?
Do you see it yet?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5713 Post by barkingmad » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:46 pm

Boac wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:13 pm
BM - I was greatly amused, perplexed, even, by the thought of your "attempting balance".

Do you know, I'm sure TGG actually asked you a question - oh yes, there it is
then pray, whose considered advice do you think we should take?
Do you see it yet?
I'm really touched at the idea that BM occasionally provides amusement.

I must go off on retreat now and rewrite my scripts so you'll be relieved that there now follows a period of radio silence... :-s

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5714 Post by Boac » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:02 pm

.......and lo! A great peace did descend upon the earth, and the people did cry out "Where is he that knoweth all, for without him we are but slaves?"

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5715 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:57 pm

Boac wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:02 pm
.......and lo! A great peace did descend upon the earth, and the people did cry out "Where is he that knoweth all, for without him we are but slaves?"
And the meek did look upwards, and strove to hear the words of the Divine Logos, but all around was still and their unanswered questions were but faint echoes in the incipient silence! =))
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5716 Post by OFSO » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:13 am

... and there was wonderment among the masses, that the same conditions which prevailed a year or twain ago now resulted in completely different rules and regulations and advices, and they cried out to Boris, wherefore hast thou lied to us? But other than the grin which is called sheepish, answer came there none.

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5717 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:51 am

OFSO wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:13 am
... and there was wonderment among the masses, that the same conditions which prevailed a year or twain ago now resulted in completely different rules and regulations and advices, and they cried out to Boris, wherefore hast thou lied to us? But other than the grin which is called sheepish, answer came there none.
But a smirk did flicker across the face of the Johnson and in the rasp of Satin's fetid air came the whisper of the evil within and inequality to those without!
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

1DC
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5718 Post by 1DC » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:19 pm

After all Boris's blustering, according to the Aussie press, it seems that Novak Djokovic will be able to defend his Wimbledon title without having to be vaccinated because there won't be any rules against it..

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5719 Post by Pontius Navigator » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:01 pm

Another b lock, if you are 74 you cannot book a booster for when you are 75, therefore you may have to wait 2-3 weeks after your birthday

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5720 Post by barkingmad » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:53 pm

In addition to Anthony Bliar, here’s another former politician who’d be well advised to keep his head down and to concentrate on spending more time with his family, what remains of them;

https://uncut.substack.com/p/hancock-al ... hCJ6g4&s=r

Good to see the vilified academics emerging to fight their corner and I presume we wish them every success in shouting “Toldya so!”

Maybe not in this forum alas, as that would be to admit one’s error in swallowing “the narrative” guff, so maybe best for the mass formation sufferers here to just pretend it never happened... ~X(