PA103

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

PA103

#1 Post by Undried Plum » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:17 pm

It has been announced that an Appeal against the wrongful conviction has been allowed to occur.

:-bd

Bring it on!!!

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: PA103

#2 Post by barkingmad » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:25 pm

That’s going to cause some sphincter tightening in the halls of the Establishment?
They thought the tissue of lies had been buried with Megrahi but maybe not.
The news that Chris “Failing” Grayling is being proposed as head of the Intelligence and Security Committee gives me no confidence in the ‘int’ services’ willingness to open up over Lockerbie.
This one will run and run, longer than “The Mousetrap” in the London theatre!

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3 Post by Undried Plum » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:35 pm

The Int services will never 'open up'.

Never mind.

There is so much evidence in the public domain which indicates a mistrial in the Zeist Heist that opening the whole thing up to the cleansing air of sunlight can only be good for what little remains of 'Justice' in Scotland.

Alisoncc
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4 Post by Alisoncc » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:54 pm

Don't we have enough problems moving forward to have any need to resurrect old ones. Bit like the ABC (Aust) currently digging up the crap around the Whitlam government.

Hopefully coronavirus will sort out climate change. It was said that after the Black Death the planet cooled significantly as agricultural land returned to forest. NASA satellite images have already shown a difference in pollution around Beijing.
Rev Mother Bene Gesserit.

Sent from my PDP11/05 running RSX-11D via an ASR33 (TTY)

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5 Post by Undried Plum » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:16 pm

If we learn how to understand our 'old'/current problems, we may be allowed to devise solutions to our current/future problems.

Here in Scotland, we have a serious currently hidden problem which grievously exposed a massive weakness in a proclaimed system of democracy.

We, in Scotland, failed Justice in the case of PA103.

We failed.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6 Post by barkingmad » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:49 pm

Admin, suggest this be tacked on to Crewroom page 7 thread PA103-What Really Happened?
Then all the chat is in the same place..... :-?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#7 Post by barkingmad » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:45 am

Erewego again, is this another smokescreen to distract attention away from the real villains and suddenly popping up close to the anniversary of the crime?

Lockerbie bombing: New suspect soon to be charged - US media https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55337459

As long as attention is directed away from Iran and PFLP-GC, this new target should keep those involved in the cover-up duly protected.

And the MSM will gobble it all up like Xmas turkey, but then regurgitate it in glorious colour for all to savour.

It will also distract from or suffocate the Criminal Case Review which was supposed to be conducted by the Jockistan courts but which seems to have got bogged down in the desert sand yet again. :-?

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8 Post by Boac » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:07 am

Dr Swire on the BBC this am - very moving

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#9 Post by barkingmad » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:20 am

Boac wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:07 am
Missed the item but there’s a man to whom I would send a sincere message of support if I knew his address.

All I know is he’s possibly somewhere near or in Bromsgrove and I admire his lonely determination to winkle out the truth.

But against the serried ranks of the Establishment with their wagons tightly circled I fear he will fail in the task and we’ll lose him before the truth will out, if ever that is alllowed. :-w

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#10 Post by Boac » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:54 am

Judging by the 'wagon circling' there is obviously far more to the incident that mere mortals like you or I (you don't mind being included, do you..? B-) ) will ever know without Wikileaks or similar.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#11 Post by barkingmad » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:31 pm

boac sez: "(you don't mind being included, do you..? B-) )" Yes of course I mind my continued existence being highlighted to GCHQ and the other Spooks!!

However, here's some interesting Christmas reading for those still disturbed by this topic.

A very detailed analysis which I confess left me floundering on some of the very technical points it but seems the lass knows her onions;

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#12 Post by Boac » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:37 pm

So, your paranoia grows daily? Now you are bothered about being highlighted as a 'mere mortal' to those dark forces that lurk in your incontinence pants. (Are those rumours true....?)

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#13 Post by Undried Plum » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:16 pm

There is a very clear reason why the Septics are throwing up a smokescreen by making yet another false indictment of a Libyan.

Earlier this month there was a three day hearing of the final Appeal to overturn the wrongful conviction of Megrahi. The Appeal received very little publicity in the UK 'news' media, and even less in the US.

The five Appeal judges threw out one of the two main grounds for the Appeal before the Hearing even started.

In both UK and US law it is normally required that the Prosecution disclose any discovered exculpatory material to the Defence. We know of at least two such omissions in this case, either one of which would have persuaded a majority of a jury that Megrahi could not have placed the bomb on a feeder liner aircraft from Malta and that the bomb did not travel to LHR from FRA on the PA103A 727.

There exists a highly exculpatory document, which has impeccable credentials. It was so exculpatory of the Defendant and so damning of the two Prosecuting countries that it was geopolitical dynamite. HMG reacted to it by placing a Public Interest Immunity certificate upon it. A PII has the effect of totally sealing the document in question in perpetuity.

The first thing you need to know about a PII is that it never ever exists to protect the public. Its purpose, and they are actually quite rare, is to protect public officials.

All that was publically admitted was that it related to PA103 and that it was a high level document from a friendly country.

It was certainly that, and a whole lot more. It was written and signed by His Majesty King Hussein of The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to the Prime Minister of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. In that letter he explained that the Libya theory was incorrect and that the Jordanian bombmaker Marwan Khreesat was a double agent and had been on the payroll of the Jordanian Intelligence Services for years. It was explained that he had informed his Jordanian paymasters of the existence of the five or six bombs that he had made in Germany for the PFLP-GC. The information was passed on the the Israelis, the West Germans the Brits and the Americans. The King was clearly concerned that UKUSA was making a prat of itself and he was giving them a friendly warning that the basis of the then forthcoming prosecution was bollocks.

For years there was much chatter around the dining tables of the New Town of Embra as to who the letter was from and what it said. The source and approximate content were (illegally?) revealed in the memoirs of the guy who signed the compassionate repatriation release of Megrahi to go home to die.

The five Appeal Judges rejected the Appellants request for the evidence to be taken into account. The Appellant's lawyers pointed out that the source and approximate content is now in the public domain and that it is no longer 'secret' in any meaningful way.

The other mail plank of the Appeal is that the Prosecution had been aware of the break-in to the baggage handling area at LHR on the day and that IranAir employees had access to the area from which the breakin had been made. The prosecution was also aware that a PA baggage loader had seen the Samsonite suitcase which was subsequently found to have contained the Khreesat bomb lying at the bottom of a baggage container several tens of minutes before the arrival of PA103A from Frankfurt.

It remains to seen if three or more of the top Judges in the Scottish judicial sytem have the balls to bring the entire edifice of the Scottish legal establishment, and that of the rest of the UK and the US, crashing down upon their own heads. I rather doubt that will happen, but I'm sure it's squeaky bum time for a lot of senior people of Edinburgh, London and Washington, lest three of the five Judges break ranks and cry "Foul!". There is an awful lot of loss of prestige, going back three and more decades if the truth of this monstrous miscarriage of justice is admitted in open Court.

I suspect that the spurious indictment of this extra Libyan bloke is merely a contingency procedure for a face-saving exercise if three or more of those wigs do the unthinkable.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#14 Post by barkingmad » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:49 pm

Undried Plum, please make sure you lock your doors and windows of a night and check under your car before entering and firing up the engine and anything else which might have been "added".

I can't imagine how upset THEY must be to realise stuff like this is being promulgated amongst the masses.

When can we anticipate the extra juicy bits of evidence from the solicitor mentioned in the other PA 103 - what really happened thread? :-w :-?

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#15 Post by Undried Plum » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:08 pm

The juiciest stuff is in the PII-embargoed letter from Jordan which their Lordship refused to allow as evidence, despite, or perhaps because, it very clearly shows that Megrahi and Fhimah had little or nothing to do with the bomb and quite certainly did not send it from Malta to Germany.

I expect their Lordships will disregard the very clear and extremely suspicious evidence of the break-in to the PA bag-handling hall at LHR on the grounds that it's impossible to prove that a specific bag was carried through that broken door.

I expect they will disregard the otherwise unimpeachable eyewitness evidence of the presence of the bomb bag in container AVE4041 as being uncorroborated by any other eyewitnesses.

I suspect they will disregard the absence of evidence of the bag having come from Malta and Frankfurt on the grounds that absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

I suspect they will do what the Lord Advocate's (the Chief Prosecutor (*) at the time) hand-picked Judges did at Zeist. They will deliver the verdict/judgement on the basis of what they consider to be best for The Establishment - and bollocks to Justice.

Sometimes a Judge's mind is made up, regardless of the actual evidence and the actual truth of the case. 'Twas ever thus, and not only in Scotland.

(*) It seems quite incredible nowadays, but the Chief Prosecutor in the case was allowed to hand-pick his own choice of three Judges to hear the case he was going to prosecute. He chose safe pairs of hands whom he knew he could trust to deliver his chosen verdict.

I don't need to name him here. Just Google "Scotland's worst Judge" and you will surely find him.

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#16 Post by Undried Plum » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:02 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:20 am
Boac wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:07 am
Missed the item but there’s a man to whom I would send a sincere message of support if I knew his address.

All I know is he’s possibly somewhere near or in Bromsgrove and I admire his lonely determination to winkle out the truth.

But against the serried ranks of the Establishment with their wagons tightly circled I fear he will fail in the task and we’ll lose him before the truth will out, if ever that is alllowed. :-w

He has now retired and no longer lives near Bromsgrove.

Circa 1996 I wanted to know a snippet to do with the Bombeat and I'd seen on one of those tv interviews that he probably knew.

I dialled Directory Enquires and asked for Dr Jim or James Swire of Bromsgrove. The operator replied: "Oh, you mean the Lockerbie man"!

He and I had a long chat. Well over an hour.

He and his fellow parent of a daughter who lost her life, Rev Mosey, are two of the most honest and knowledgeable people in the whole terrible story.

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#17 Post by Undried Plum » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:30 pm

Oh, ferfuxxake.

Barr has done his final spunk.

He's squirted his last.

What a ****!

More than 30 years ago he tried to wank over his dream to convert Truth into the reality of Vincennes.

As the pattern goes, so too will the Biden and Johnston, et al.

Autometa clack their heads from side to side and say: ****!

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#18 Post by PHXPhlyer » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:36 pm

At least, he pushed back at Trump, et al, about Russia and voting fraud.
For what that's worth. :-??

PP

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#19 Post by Woody » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:50 pm

When all else fails, read the instructions.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#20 Post by barkingmad » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:38 pm

Regrettably the appeal has failed, but what'd we expect as they're not going to open this can 'o worms and embarrass the "Establishment" nor allow any suggestion that the suitcase was loaded at LHR to seep into the public domain.

Bad news for justice today! ~X(