Is WHO fit for purpose?

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Is WHO fit for purpose?

#61 Post by barkingmad » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:10 am

An interesting take on the elephant in the room, pun intended !

https://thorsteinn.substack.com/p/word- ... est-threat

Have we all forgotten which groups were classified as the most vulnerable to the ’plague’ which stalked the Globe over the previous 3 years?

One picture sums up the madness of homo “sapiens”.... ~X(

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Is WHO fit for purpose? NO IT IS NOT ! ,

#62 Post by barkingmad » Tue May 02, 2023 2:50 pm

If there are any critical thinkers remaining in this forum, please speak up now or forever hold thy peace.

If there are any here who honestly believe they live in a democracy, then please do not adjust your (TV ) sets, there is a fault with reality.

Interesting that Andrew Bridgen’s Speech should be excised from YT as I speculated and thanks to Karearea that the alternative link was published.

Here is a link to a website which will give more access to the other speeches in the UK Parliament, what’s left of it, so that we don’t proceed thinking A B is the only MP pointing out our imminent total loss of democracy;

https://www.anhinternational.org/news/p ... -heading-4

So whilst you were watching Coronation Nation, worrying about Ukraine, observing the Sudan disaster and any other trivia which crosses one’s path, let us not forget those democratically elected representatives in allegedly democratic Western countries who are voting or have voted in the affirmative to give away control of our countries to an unelected and incompetent body known as the World Harm Organisation.

Or have we forgotten what a pig’s ear they made of the 2020 pan(dem)ic and how they propose to handle the next engineered outbreak of some alleged pathogen which will be “accidentally or deliberately” released? X(

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#63 Post by barkingmad » Sun May 14, 2023 9:12 am

From the originator’s Post # 1
It’s becoming more obvious that it is an arm of the Chinese Government The whole place should be closed down.

That is the opening question by the thread originator, followed by this query from our well-known correspondent bo;

“Any reference to back up your assertion?”

Staying on thread, here is one horrifying and disgusting reference and I hope that O-N contributors will give open and honest comments on this corrupt power-seeking organisation which should be immediately deleted from international affairs;

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/05/14/out ... r-infants/

It appears to me that the thin dividing line between paedophilia and Lefty Woke ‘education’ has finally been breached.

But why are not the police forces in UK, USA and other so-called civilised countries immediately arresting these advocates of ‘education’ on the premises and why are not our legislators banning such programs of corruption?

From old-fashioned religion which we’ve forgotten in the current madness;

“It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were cast into the sea than that he should cause one of these little ones to sin”.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#64 Post by Boac » Sun May 14, 2023 9:24 am

the mad one wrote:That is the opening question by the thread originator, followed by this query from our well-known correspondent bo;

“Any reference to back up your assertion?”
Thanks for the update: I see from your post there isn't. :-?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#65 Post by barkingmad » Tue May 30, 2023 8:12 am

Have any of us frogs sitting in this comfortable saucepan noticed the water temperature rising and it’s not connected with the “Climate Emergency”?

Of course the move by the mad Tedros won’t receive any attention from Auntie Beeb or any of the other orifices who are signed up to the Trusted News Initiative.

The founder of that move has just come out with another “truth” wheeze known as ‘Verify’ so we can all look forwards to unbiased information whilst democracy slips unnoticed down the plughole of authoritarianism. ~X(

https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/bbc-n ... bbc-verify

I can’t work out whence that awful smell I detect is originating, at first I believed it was a farmer spreading slurry on the fields upwind of my kennel but now I’m not so sure... :ymsick:

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#66 Post by Boac » Tue May 30, 2023 8:22 am

Once again we can thank bonking Boris for this. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56572775

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#67 Post by barkingmad » Wed May 31, 2023 3:56 pm

The water temperature in this saucepan is definitely increasing, but still a solemn silence reigns (apart from mysterious responses from one of our members);

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/05/30/a-n ... lly-means/

I note NO concern from the O-N community about the suspiciously strange interest in childrens' education by the World Harm Organisation (featured here in a previous post) which implies everyone here is happy to go along with this published programme to "improve" the teaching of that topic.

How very odd and disturbing... :ymsick: :-?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#68 Post by barkingmad » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:58 am

Well, if this talk is still up on YouTube, then it must be fact-checked, peer-reviewed and passes the hardness test which other sources sometimes fail to meet;

So when the next scariant ‘plague’ arrives, defined as a PHEIC for the whole world by Tedros, and you are subjected to all the crap to which we had to adhere in 2020 in our own countries, don’t stare wistfully down the plug hole down which your democracy has flowed, regretting you did nowt to try to stop it! ~X(

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#69 Post by barkingmad » Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:01 pm

Whilst you all were asleep, this is what was creeping up on us all and in the 21st Century as well;

https://expose-news.com/2023/05/24/one- ... ral-power/

So what is your elected representative saying about their impending redundancy? :-? :-w

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#70 Post by barkingmad » Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:19 am

Golly gosh! This is on Youtruebe so it must be right;

But for how long will it remain available on that august channel?

Standby for more interesting info on the World Harm Organisation which might have some feeling sick...

Meantime please do not confuse “digital health” with that rectal examination to which some here have been subjected? =))

I get the impression that the WHO is involved in an obvious naked power grab following their shambolic handling of the man-made ‘plague’ fiasco.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#71 Post by Boac » Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:49 am

It is a shame to see Dr Campbell turning his channel into a misplaced comedy show. His 'comments' are getting silly, and putting his 'gurning' in the top right window of videos quite disconcerting.
I can see no reason why it will 'disappear'?

Praise to him for airing this news which probably would not 'surface' in many other places, but I hope he can return to his previously serious stuff. His library of educational videos and his books deserve better.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#72 Post by OFSO » Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:25 am

I deny and confute any suggestion of a rectal examination. It was an ultrasonic probe as used by Dr Spock.

k3k3
Capt
Capt

#73 Post by k3k3 » Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:06 pm

...should have tried a Sonic Screwdriver as used by that other Doctor.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#74 Post by barkingmad » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:04 pm

Boac wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:49 am
It is a shame to see Dr Campbell turning his channel into a misplaced comedy show. His 'comments' are getting silly, and putting his 'gurning' in the top right window of videos quite disconcerting.
I can see no reason why it will 'disappear'?

Praise to him for airing this news which probably would not 'surface' in many other places, but I hope he can return to his previously serious stuff. His library of educational videos and his books deserve better.
Some here in O-N have expressed concern as to my mental ‘elf, but that post has me worrit about your own stability, bo?!

That video was anything but (misplaced) comedy, his comments are definitely NOT silly and your pining for the old days when he used to say the “right” things demonstrates you have well and truly drunk deep of the “Narrative Kool-Aid”.

May I suggest you revisit the dissertation on mass formation by Matthias Desmet and think long and hard before admitting you are still in the grip of the Behavioural Insights Team’s very successful brainwashing of the UK public and indeed the frightening of other countries.

Please reassure us all that you are not still probing your orifices in a vain attempt to diagnose yet another ‘case’ of the bat flu, otherwise my opinion of you will be found somewhere below the floorboards.

I worry for your health if the probing continues, bearing in mind the evidence regarding what type of toxic fibres are shed and remain to be absorbed to the detriment of the poor suckers who still believe in this voodoo practice. :-?

If you can see no reason why the YT video might disappear indicates you have not been paying attention to the mass of YT videos in this forum which have been supplanted by a black rectangle showing the level of censorship rampant in that social meeja empire.

But of course YT is the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic source of information, a bit like Saint Jacinda lately of NZ fanatic fame and anything else is quite obviously sourced from some dark rabbit hole where angels fear to tread... ~X(

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#75 Post by Boac » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:33 pm

Thank you for your coherently expressed concerns. Should a problem arise I have no doubt you could recommend a therapist. You lost me on the 'toxic fibres', I fear, but I shall not fret. As for 'orifice probing' I do fear more now for your sanity and the competence of your therapist.

I observe the video in question is still on his comedy channel, but wait for it to 'go away'.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#76 Post by barkingmad » Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:29 pm

Boac muses:—-“You lost me on the 'toxic fibres', I fear, but I shall not fret“.

Maybe time to start fretting as this is just one of a number of problems discovered with certain widely available “KnobSchwabs”, other contaminants are available to the innocent masses;

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37193314/

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#77 Post by Boac » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:49 pm

I shall not fret

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#78 Post by barkingmad » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:21 am

Boac wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:49 pm
I shall not fret
Maybe this might cause you to fret, but my instinct is that you couldn’t care a fig if Western democracy disappears;

https://usforthem2020.substack.com/p/pa ... atch-up-on

But don’t whinge & moan after the event if/when it all comes to pass… X(

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#79 Post by Boac » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:23 am

Your instinct is, as ever, misguided.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#80 Post by barkingmad » Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:47 pm

Meanwhile, speculation on my instinct is totally irrelevant to the topic, so let's get back on track.

I suppose most here, and not just in the UK, have alerted their elected representatives to their impending loss of authority and power in the jurisdiction in which they (abysmally) practise the black arts of apparent guvvment?

Even YouTruebe has allowed this video to remain untouched for over a week, but no betting as to when it may get pulled;

Maybe most here couldn't care a toss, as we'll all be dead soon, but thinking of the offspring and their offspring, what sort of authoritarian shambles is this for us to allow to be imposed for their projected lifetimes... :-? ~X( [-X