Is WHO fit for purpose?

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Is WHO fit for purpose?

#41 Post by John Hill » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:57 am

Nice move, introduce a bit of 'whataboutery'!
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#42 Post by AtomKraft » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:42 pm

To be fair to Trump, it's clear there is something wrong at the WHO.
I saw an interview where they were asked about Taiwan. The WHO Guy nearly ***** himself as he realised that even mentioning Taiwan would piss of the Chinks!

The WHO should not hold political affiliation. They do, and it's in favour of China.

So, yes- it's not good to stop supporting a body like the WHO- but there's fault on their side too.
They need to grow a pair, stand up for health related issues only and call things as they are, even if it annoys the Chinese.

tcinbg
PPL
PPL

#43 Post by tcinbg » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:17 pm

"The WHO Guy nearly *sh*t* himself as he realised that even mentioning Taiwan would piss of the Chinks!"
And I thought the WHO main job was to annoy EVERYONE and get them to toe the line for the best outcome of the world. Or is there MO to kowtow and not upset the applecart?

johngreen
FO
FO

#44 Post by johngreen » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:42 am

Some serious commentary on the subject...

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... -un-189029

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#45 Post by AtomKraft » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:53 am

Excellent article johngreen, thanks for posting.
It's clear that as the US continues to look inward, and abandon their old role as World leader, the Chinks are rushing to fill whatever positions they can get.
Well, I reckon their street cred has sunk to an all-time low.

Send the little wankbags home to make noodles and dream up new pathogens.

It's time to send the tiddlies to Coventry for a while.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#46 Post by barkingmad » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:17 pm

Pick this video up at about 35’ 00” in and sit back and wonder how we got to where we are;

And then next time our local eggspurts start quoting WHO recommendations and guidelines maybe your decision as to whether it is valid advice will be coloured one way or the other.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#47 Post by barkingmad » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:19 pm

The video is in German but with English subtitles and it seems from the recent position of this thread that we have all forgotten just how this dysfunctional organisation has screwed the World.
Now they wish to usurp national governments' authority and independence for some devious reason, probably connected with more power, along the lines of the KnobS(ch)wab Great Economic Reset model.
Watch out all, the 'benefits' of belonging to an outfit like the disastrous EUssr is coming to your country soon.

"The plan is to grant the WHO, in the event of a pandemic, far-reaching executive powers. The treaty changes aim at granting the WHO de facto governing power over member states in the event of a pandemic, without involvement or consultation of national governments or national parliaments... A democratically non-legitimized committee, but one which the richest of the super-rich buy their way in through donations, not only decides that there is a pandemic but also immediately seizes executive power... To even consider such an empowerment of the WHO is a direct attack on the rule of the people by the people... the most elementary principle of any democracy."

https://rumble.com/v119u7h-the-subversi ... ns-ab.html

And if that wasn't enough to wake us all up, here is some more about the same great plan;

https://healthythinking.substack.com/p/ ... of-the?s=r

Sleep tight, you're being well looked after... :ymsick:

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#48 Post by barkingmad » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:42 pm

Anyone here who may be thinking of voting in any upcoming elections in their countries might like to bin the idea and adjourn to the pub instead, even if you have a postal vote.

Between the WEF led by it's much loved and admired Supreme Leader or the corrupt World Harm Organisation whose credibility has been severely damaged, either way we're all well and truly screwed if we allow this takeover of nations' autonomy to proceed;

https://drtesslawrie.substack.com/p/urg ... he-who?s=r

Don't whimper in a few years time that you didn't know anything about it, but of course it's highly unlikely anything like this is being planned because Barkers has posted it for your information so it may be safely ignored... ~X(

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#49 Post by barkingmad » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:57 am

It would appear from the lack of any response here to my previous post that most, if not all, O-N members have no interest whatsoever in democracy?

If that is the case, so be it, but when this lot of megalomaniacs let rip with their NPIs and even worse with more PIs, then your individual countries’ ridiculous measures experienced since March 2020 will seem like freedom.

Further developments are quoted here, but I suppose most are far too interested in trying to second guess Mr Pooh Tin, the horrific shambles in Ukraine and the West’s crazy reactions to that conflict;

https://drtesslawrie.substack.com/p/we- ... nt-its?s=r

Don’t say you were not warned when your guvvment one day soon starts behaving like the CCP in Shanghai! X(

Pinky the pilot
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#50 Post by Pinky the pilot » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:32 am

This thread title is "is WHO fit for purpose?

I would submit that an alternative title could be 'Is the UN fit for purpose?'

My answer would be in the negative!

Others may disagree.
You only live twice. Once when you're born. Once when you've looked death in the face.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#51 Post by barkingmad » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:38 pm

Pinky sez:- “Others may disagree.”

I wholeheartedly agree with your opinion of the UN, but as the shortcomings of both wastes of space and oxygen are revealed in greater detail and quantity, it might be better to kick off a new thread about the Disunited Nation’s organisation rather than distract from the serious defects of the World Harm Organisation? :-?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#52 Post by barkingmad » Mon May 02, 2022 11:06 am

More on the World Harm Organisation, lest we forget;

"1948, the WHO could accept donations only from member states. In 2005 they changed their policies to also allow for private funding. Today, only 20% of its funding comes from member states, with the other 80% from private sources, including pharmaceutical companies.
Thirteen percent of the WHO’s funding ($300 million annually) comes from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation—a larger contribution than the United State government.
The WHO’s list of donors also includes AstraZeneca, Bayer, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, and Merck."

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#53 Post by Dushan » Sat May 07, 2022 2:07 pm

Pinky the pilot wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:32 am
This thread title is "is WHO fit for purpose?

I would submit that an alternative title could be 'Is the UN fit for purpose?'

My answer would be in the negative!

Others may disagree.
“High priests of vulture elite” - best description for UN, ever.
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#54 Post by barkingmad » Tue May 10, 2022 12:19 pm

Maybe it would be a good idea to look back on some of the achievements of the World Harm Organisation in previous years;

And more recently this presentation on some of the best;

Exit and Defund The WHO: Their Past Actions Confirm They Are Not to Be Trusted – Dr. Mark Trozzi

Ushered in a global dictatorship with a sanitary excuse.

– Promoted mask wearing, which doesn’t work and has a negative psychological impact, especially for children.

– Responded based on the Ferguson models, which were fraudulent and highly inaccurate. Not nearly as many people died as predicted.

– Falsely declared a pandemic in 2009 (swine flu).

– Changed the definition of “pandemic” to mean an outbreak that doesn’t necessarily need a large number of deaths.

– PCR tests were fraudulent and hyperinflated the case count.

– Suppressed treatment. Widespread use of ivermectin could have saved 15,000 lives a day.

– Promoted the COVID jabs, which have terrible safety and efficacy profiles.

“They are not my friends; there’s no one that makes me worry more about [the future of] my grandchildren.”

https://rumble.com/v14449x-exit-and-def ... trust.html

Follow the money, $1,000 per second profit is a brilliant business model, but at what human cost??? ~X(

admin2
Capt
Capt

#55 Post by admin2 » Tue May 10, 2022 5:28 pm

All future straying into the world of Coronabollocks will follow the last two (when I get time for that). The subject is the WHO.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#56 Post by OFSO » Tue May 10, 2022 5:56 pm

Well I do not think the WHO is fit for purpose, as the Organisation has lost its independence and hence can no longer offer impartial advice. Anyone differ? No? Thought not. End of discussion.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#57 Post by barkingmad » Thu May 12, 2022 8:00 am

Seems like the Ukraine war will be the least of our problems if Tedros’ bunch manage to con hundreds of guvvments into signing up for this “Save the World at the Stroke of a Pen” treaty?

Though I can’t see Vlad the Invader nor the Taliban nor some other authoritative regimes chucking their sovereignty into the bin;

https://rumble.com/v143wf3-michele-bach ... ignty.html

“This is the biggest global power grab that we have ever seen in our lifetimes and if this goes through nothing else matters… This is the greatest attack we’ve ever had on United States sovereignty… We cannot allow Joe Biden to give away American sovereignty, and really all 193 nations of the world’s sovereignty, to the hapless World Health Organisation, which is essentially a subsidiary of the Communist Chinese Party Government.”

Don’t say you weren’t warned... ~X(

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#58 Post by barkingmad » Sat May 14, 2022 8:27 pm

OFSO wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 5:56 pm
Well I do not think the WHO is fit for purpose, as the Organisation has lost its independence and hence can no longer offer impartial advice. Anyone differ? No? Thought not. End of discussion.
WRONG ON EVERY COUNT!! ARE THERE ANY FORMER COLD WAR PARTICIPANTS HERE WHO GIVE A TOSS ABOUT THE IMMINENT LOSS OF DEMOCRACY??

OR IS EVERYONE IN O-N ASLEEP?! ~X(

Howzabout less than 9 minutes of audio to wake you all up from your slumbers;

The deafening silence from the O-N community on this issue is a serious worry. X(

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#59 Post by barkingmad » Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:35 am

Should the new marvellous saviour of the UK's finances (and likely new PM) possibly look at some savings to the poor taxpayers when this drain on the severely stressed economy come up for review?

https://www.who.int/about/funding

Can the UK really carry on giving US$100,000,000 more than the likes of Sweden and Oz or will Susan Michie* rise up and protest against this "cut in foreign aid" ?

* For more info on this woman refer to my post in WTF in UK... :ymsick:

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#60 Post by barkingmad » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:33 am

What a nice generous chappie is this Willy Gates who gives loadsa dosh away to deserving causes to improve World Health?

Especially as some nasty folk were renaming the WHO as the World Harm Organisation. =))

https://www.eugyppius.com/p/bill-gates- ... -the-world

Truly a real philanthropist who appears to regularly connect his “firefighting” hose to a fuel bowser instead of a fire & rescue vehicle?

But rest assured as all main governments are signing up to allow Tedros to rule us all with a rod of iron syringes from his HQ!