Black Lives Matter Bollocks

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Black Lives Matter Bollocks

#901 Post by G-CPTN » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:42 am

What do they do for films with Alien characters?

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#902 Post by OFSO » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:06 pm

Aliens should appropriately be played by real aliens, preferably illegal ones.

Bob
Capt
Capt

#903 Post by Bob » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:29 pm

Pontius Navigator wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:20 pm
Bob, re Yr PS, I think that is what I said?
No it isn't, what you did say was that the 8:2 ratio in favour of NRs was probably correct, which is the opposite
I hereby declare the U.S.A. a Pariah state.
All U.S. Citizens or persons arriving from the U.S.A. will be denied access

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#904 Post by Pontius Navigator » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:32 pm

Bob wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:29 pm
Pontius Navigator wrote:
No it isn't, what you did say was that the 8:2 ratio in favour of NRs was probably correct, which is the opposite
B*******s

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#905 Post by PHXPhlyer » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:33 pm

What's next? :-??
Require villains to be played by real criminals? :-?
Can you cast a non-white (I didn't use the B-Word [-X ) as a villain (casting aspersions)? :-?
They are already clamoring about straight actors portraying gays. ~X(

PP

ian16th
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#906 Post by ian16th » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:47 pm

PHXPhlyer wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:33 pm

They are already clamoring about straight actors portraying gays. ~X(

PP
I can remember a gay actor making the claim that he should have a part shooting a sex scene rather than a straight guy.

His grounds were that the straight guy would only be doing what comes naturally, whereas the gay would really be acting!
Cynicism improves with age

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#907 Post by Dushan » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:08 pm

Villains can be safely portrayed as, and played by, Eastern Europeans, typically Slavs and specifically Bosnians or Serbs. An odd Albanian sneaks in, but even that is frowned upon, lately.
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#908 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:19 pm

Dushan wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:08 pm
Villains can be safely portrayed as, and played by, Eastern Europeans, typically Slavs and specifically Bosnians or Serbs. An odd Albanian sneaks in, but even that is frowned upon, lately.
You Slavic types, even the Polish bastards, unlike you Romanian rogues, you Czech scientists, you Hungarian mathematicians (I went wrong there somewhere) and my English Polack who is going to beat me to death for suggesting she is a Slav, because she is... =))

I have a Russian grandfather so, I suppose, I should tell you what to do! :p

Admit it Dushan, you are a Serb and love heavy metal or the the blues...

I love Ms. Popovic...

Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#909 Post by barkingmad » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:20 am

Her is some more woke gobbledegook. Today, it’s the Taking the Initiative Party and their plans to socially ostracise all who fall foul of the PC thought police. Report from MailOnline.

“A leader of a new political party inspired by the Black Lives Matter movement has called for a “race offenders’ register” that would see people barred from jobs based on having been accused of “micro-aggressions” in the workplace.

Sasha Johnson, the self-styled “Black Panther of Oxford”, came to prominence as an organiser of the BLM protests earlier this year, where she was seen addressing crowds while wearing camouflage trousers, a black beret and a stab-proof-style vest.

The 26 year-old, from the Taking the Initiative Party (TTIP) said the racial offenders list would be “similar” to the sex offenders’ register – which is used to bar paedophiles from professions like teaching.

Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, she also called for “Holocaust-style” reparations for black people on the basis that capitalism racially discriminates against them, and called for the “defunding” of Britain’s police forces.

The Oxford Brookes graduate also attacked ethnic minority politicians such as Labour MPs David Lammy and Diane Abbott, saying “as black people… they have been tokenistic”.

Ms Johnson, who is a TTIP executive committee member in charge of activism, said TTIP was “not just a party for black people” and would also represent the working class.

The party operates a system of “coalition leadership” so there is no one specific person in charge and different spokesmen sometimes air views that contradict the official party line.

Outlining the party’s manifesto in her first interview with a national publication, she called for a national register of alleged racists that would ban them from living near people from ethnic minorities.

This would include people guilty of “micro-aggressions”, which the Oxford Dictionary defines as “indirect, subtle, or unintentional discrimination against members of a marginalised group”.

“It’s similar to the sex offenders register,” she told MailOnline. “If you were to be racially abusive to someone, [the register] would question whether someone is fit enough to hold a particular job where their bias could influence another person’s life.

“A lot of racism happens at work and places of education in a micro-aggressive way. If you exhibit an element of bias at work, you should probably receive a warning first [before later being added to the register] so people know in future that you hold these views.”

Ms Johnson said inclusion on the list would mean you could be excluded from “certain fields” of employment – or even banned from living near people from ethnic minorities.

“If you live in a majority-coloured neighbourhood you shouldn’t reside there because you’re a risk to those people – just like if a sex offender lived next to a school he would be a risk to those children,” she said.

Ms Johnson acknowledged that the idea came as a contribution from Black Lives Matter, and it was presented to TTIP at a party conference where BLM representatives were present.

While the party does not provide a list of specific offences which would warrant inclusion on the register, its manifesto does state that anyone merely “accused” of an offence would be added, as well as anyone “charged” with a race crime”

The Taking the Initiative Party was formed in summer in the wake of the Black Lives Matter protests.

Sorry, that’s all I can say at the moment, I’ve gotta rush off to my Diversity and Unconscious Bias Training courses! Back soon. =))

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#910 Post by G-CPTN » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:24 am

Wasn't that part of '1984'?

If not, then it probably should have been.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#911 Post by Boac » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:31 am

Chill, man! You'll blow a blood vessel.

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#912 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:35 am

Boac wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:31 am
Chill, man! You'll blow a blood vessel.
=))

Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#913 Post by barkingmad » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:48 am

TGG, I have a similar “***** Alert” button, which is discreetly placed and can be operated even by foot if required.

Very useful at the wine-tasting group I used to attend before the Black Plague ruined life on Earth and before they could sling me out on the grounds of disrespect towards Frog wine! :O3 =))

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#914 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:50 am

barkingmad wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:48 am
TGG, I have a similar “***** Alert” button, which is discreetly placed and can be operated even by foot if required.

Very useful at the wine-tasting group I used to attend before the Black Plague ruined life on Earth and before they could sling me out on the grounds of disrespect towards Frog wine! :O3 =))

Good to hear, just don't overdo that foot pumping action. Think of your blood pressure... ;)))
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#915 Post by AtomKraft » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:54 am

Has anyone seen that new version of the black and white minstrel show, Bridgerton? It's on Netflix.

It's basically a period drama, something like Pride and Prejudice, but with masses of coons.

Even the queen's a darkie in it!

Fugg knows what's the point of it.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#916 Post by Pontius Navigator » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:59 am

What next, they will have women in Greek tragedies.

And pantomimes who will list after the principal boy?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#917 Post by barkingmad » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:47 pm

P N sez: "And pantomimes who will list after the principal boy?"

For one awful moment I misread the vowel in 'list' and thought you had said 'lust'!!

Phew! Glad that is sorted... =))

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#918 Post by Pontius Navigator » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:04 pm

Trist me that's what I meant

Bob
Capt
Capt

#919 Post by Bob » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:16 am

Pontius Navigator wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:32 pm
Bob wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:29 pm
Pontius Navigator wrote:
B*******s
KTHXBYE
I hereby declare the U.S.A. a Pariah state.
All U.S. Citizens or persons arriving from the U.S.A. will be denied access

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#920 Post by barkingmad » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:22 pm

More 'woke' shite from the National Trust who have experienced a fresh backlash from their Colonial Countryside Project, a child-led history and writing initiative which it runs in conjunction with the Leicester University. The Express has the story:

---"National Trust bosses have come under fire after it emerged they drafted in schoolchildren to lecture staff and volunteers on the colonial and slave-trade links of some of the charity’s country houses.
So-called child advisory boards were brought in to deliver “reverse-mentoring” sessions at a number of historic properties as part of a scheme to ensure the impact of their background could be fully explained to visitors. Staff were lectured on imperial history by schoolchildren who have been taking part in the Trust’s Colonial Countryside project in conjunction with Leicester University academics. None of the Trust’s team was forced to take part.
The university said the four-year project looked at “a range of colonial links, including slave-produced sugar wealth, East India Company connections, black servants, Indian loot, Francis Drake and African circumnavigators, colonial business interests, holders of colonial office, Chinese wallpaper, Victorian plant hunters and imperial interior design”.
But the scheme has been criticised by anti-woke campaigners who claim important aspects of British history are being erased to satisfy a politically-correct agenda.
Tory MP Sir John Hayes said: “It is a source of sadness that the National Trust are out of touch with the reality of militancy that they are explicitly endorsing, out of tune with their increasingly disillusioned members and running out of time to put these wrongs right.”
A spokesman for the National Trust said: “Colonial Countryside is a project started in 2018 at 11 National Trust houses.
“The participation of the children, which has now concluded, has tested new ways of working with staff enabling us to hear and reflect the children’s responses.
“It was not a compulsory exercise for staff and volunteers.”
He said Trust chiefs hope the process would ensure “British imperial history is fully represented in the organisation’s country houses”.
Around 100 primary school children have visited 10 National Trust houses to craft fiction and short essays which are then presented to audiences.
A Leicester University spokesman said: “Children will participate in conferences and give public talks.
“Child advisory boards will reverse-mentor National Trust staff to ensure that British imperial history is fully represented in the organisation’s country houses---.” :-o