A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Black Lives Matter Bollocks

#661 Post by G-CPTN » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:28 am

llondel wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:26 am
a woman who was clearly attempting to agitate the crowd against a police car, repeatedly trying to incite violence, but luckily there were a few in the crowd who had calmer heads and managed to make an escape route for the police car and it got out of the way without things getting ugly.
home of the brave, land of the free

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#662 Post by om15 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:11 pm

Dawn Butler is now coming under scrutiny, I hope that this blows up in her face

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#663 Post by barkingmad » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:03 pm

Great to see Esther in fighting form again and thanks for posting that, om15.

If Ms Butler wants to start picking fights with UK Plod, perhaps she oughta be aware of the Motor Vehicles Construction & Use Regulations before she travels in any modified non-standard car.

http://www.transportoffice.gov.uk/crt/r ... indows.pdf

I hope and pray the affected Plod are checking on this potential moving traffic offence as part of their investigation?

Next I would hope some sensible-minded MP reports her to the Parliamentary Standards Office for a possible abuse of her position as a MP?

https://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and ... the-house/

Hopefully enough ordure may be found to be thrown at her, possibly resulting in a by-election which repeats the Peterborough fall from grace of another arrogant NR peoples’ representative!

And yet again, I trust Esther Krakue has good personal security, bearing in mind how dangerous is the Capital for ethnic minorities, especially for those who don’t follow accepted practice and attitudes.

I would not be surprised if some of our guest minority faction take strong exception to her brave stance.

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#664 Post by FD2 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:26 pm

What a brave woman Esther is to ask the real questions. Good luck with it and a hope the race issue can finally swing to meaningful discussions. Any political party brave enough to take it up? Butler deserves to have the whip withdrawn but that won't happen.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#665 Post by barkingmad » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:36 am

Butler deserves to have the whip. Period.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#666 Post by Pontius Navigator » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:43 am

barkingmad wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:36 am
Butler deserves to have the whip. Period.
Definitely non PC there BM. Flogging is too woke😀

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#667 Post by Pontius Navigator » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:52 am

BM, re tinting, I think it is extremely unlikely that the tinting was illegal. I know that Yorkshire police had a crack down on excessive tinting.

A 70% tint on the side windows of course reduces the light entering, but it will reduce the light being observed from outside reflected from the occupants inside to 49%. Anything non reflective will be virtually invisible.

boing
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#668 Post by boing » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:18 pm

PN

That last sentence could be one of the funniest things I have read in a while. ;)))
the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

Seenenough

#669 Post by Seenenough » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:25 pm

Not the type of news CNN or the Guardian will report.The video is stopped at the moment the person takes a full kick to the head -Youtube wont even put the full assault up as it is so graphic.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#670 Post by Pontius Navigator » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:34 pm

. . . Esther Krakue . for those who don’t follow accepted practice and attitudes.
You are either full on woke, BLM, anti slavers or you are an Uncle Tom/Aunt Jemima. You cannot be a moderate black.

Seenenough

#671 Post by Seenenough » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:22 pm

The attacker in the video has been identified.

He would do well to hand himself over because if the wrong people get to him first he could find himself in some difficulty.

boing
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#672 Post by boing » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:15 am

Just a small change.

"He would do well to hand himself over because if the right people get to him first he could find himself in some difficulty."

the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#673 Post by FD2 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:15 am

This sort of disgusting behaviour seems to be a regular thing at the moment. Minor problems or 'dissing' another driver result in physical road rage attacks; the colour of someone else's politics will get them going as well. Get a few thousand people together on a beach like Bournemouth or in a pub garden, add a few drinks and away they go, trying to kick each others' heads in. It's not new but it is done by both sides in these disputes. :-bd

The young men all consider themselves to be wannabe cage fighters, or engaged in a big game of Grand Theft Auto where the opposition doesn't die after getting his head kicked in. Nice world it's becoming and it's not helped by political parties stirring the *****. The BLM movement has taken a few incidents of bad behaviour by law enforcers in the States and now seeks to introduce some extremely dangerous threats to our democracies. Likewise in the UK by the perpetually offended like that MP in the car. I think it will die out eventually, or at least I sincerely hope so, because with the mass ownership of guns I think the U.S. has a tiger by the tail if it doesn't. The UK will probably have another round of looting, followed by weasel words, bribery and then forget it till next time. 8-|

boing
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#674 Post by boing » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:25 am

The extended story of the Portland incident gets more bizarre. The trouble started when the victim tried to help a transvestite who was being robbed by some of the mob. He was then chased by the crowd in his pick-up truck until he crashed into something while he (with his girlfriend sitting next to him) was trying to escape. The mob then sat him down on the ground while they attacked his girlfriend and ransacked his truck reportedly looking for firearms. At this point he was kicked in the head by one of the brave "protestors".

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#675 Post by Boac » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:34 am

Welcome to Trump's USA?

Pinky the pilot
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#676 Post by Pinky the pilot » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:15 am

Welcome to Trump's USA?
Oh I dunno, BOAC. I see no reason to think that exactly the same thing could not happen anywhere else in the world right now. :(

A mob mentality where people jump to conclusions all too rapidly and generally have no self dicipline in their personal lives.
I see that sort of thing all too often here in Oz. X(
You only live twice. Once when you're born. Once when you've looked death in the face.

boing
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#677 Post by boing » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:10 pm

Trump certainly has his failings but this continual carping by the press, avidly consumed by certain people, really is getting tiresome. Here is an example:

Headline "Trump boat parade sinks family boat" or variations on the idea.

Well.

The "boat parade" which as you might expect was very Republican was in no way officially associated with Trump, it was not even claimed to be associated with Trump by the organisers and Trump certainly had no idea it was taking place. The parade was actually a stream of boats flying US flags, with some Trump placards, which under present media attention for some reason makes the boaters inherently evil. The label "Trump boat parade" was created by the press after the event.

The boat involved was swamped from the stern but from the video it is quite clear that many, much smaller, boats closer to the "parade" were not affected.

As soon as the incident took place several of the boats in the "parade" immediately turned around to offer assistance.

The boat did not sink. It took aboard a lot of water from the stern but it was swamped rather than sunk.

My own assessment. The boat was not very big but it was occupied by several large people. I suspect it was overloaded and if those people moved to the stern of the boat to watch the "parade" I think the would have been very little freeboard at the stern as the waves from the parade hit.

So, Trump gets blamed in the press for "sinking" a boat at an aquatic event he knew nothing about which just happened to be, at least, heavily loaded and badly handled. Typical US press.

Seenenough

#678 Post by Seenenough » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:16 pm

If the person being kicked was of color and the person doing the kicking was white the press would have covered it wall to wall for days on end and blamed it on Trump also.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#679 Post by barkingmad » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:34 pm

More on Dawn Butler, hot off the press today, pity about the ads and the sound quality.

But I am looking forwards to the formation of the Association of Ginge Police Officers, once the Association of White Police Officers has received official recognition;

The comments appended to this video seem to say what most rational folk would be thinking and saying, were it not a hate/thought crime!

And into what deep mire has the UK sunk that it is necessary for such as this organisation to be formed?

https://foundationparty.uk/priorities/law-and-order/ ~X(

boing
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#680 Post by boing » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:12 pm

It is right and proper that groups holding almost any opinion should exist. They are then perfectly free to exercise their rights of freedom of speech to influence lawmakers and the rest of the population.

The problem occurs when the opinionated group become the lawmakers because they can then force any legislation on society that they desire and claim the right to use the police and the courts to enforce their laws.

In a way this is business as usual for politicians but the average changes in legislation are mild compared with those we see proposed presently.