Black Lives Matter Bollocks

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Black Lives Matter Bollocks

#1 Post by om15 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:42 pm

Over the next few weeks we can take a good look at the menace that is infecting our streets, here is one persons view

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Black Lives Matter Bollocks

#2 Post by G-CPTN » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:46 pm

prospector
Capt
Capt

#3 Post by prospector » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:15 am

It would appear to only matter when?????

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-saw- ... urs-report

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4 Post by AtomKraft » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:25 am

Instead of trying to force dissimilar folk to live together, which seems problematic.....

We could keep folk who look and act like each other in separate geographic locations where each lot could live happily with other similar folk.

We could call these areas "Countries".....

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5 Post by Undried Plum » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:35 am

That's been tried before. White folks made geographical maps and thought that 'Africans' were all the same. They drew lines on their maps and carved up, often rather literally, the peoples of that continent into cartographic blocks.

They called the collective 'Africa'.

It didn't work.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6 Post by barkingmad » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:07 am

Undried Plum wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:35 am
That's been tried before. White folks made geographical maps and thought that 'Africans' were all the same. They drew lines on their maps and carved up, often rather literally, the peoples of that continent into cartographic blocks.

They called the collective 'Africa'.

It didn't work.
To which can be added our favourite trouble spot, the Middle East, full of suspiciously straight lines.

However, BLM don’t do themselves any favours when incidents such as this get beamed around the world;

I agree with N Farage, we are on the verge of major civil unrest in the UK, the pressure-cooker effect directly resulting from the Lockdown and the removal of 20,000 police from the streets of the UK, by Theresa May, compounding the problem.
It was known and acknowledged long before George Floyd and BLM that the UK Plod has lost control of the streets.

4mastacker
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#7 Post by 4mastacker » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:19 am

barkingmad wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:07 am
To which can be added our favourite trouble spot, the Middle East, full of suspiciously straight lines.
...as is the US.
It's always my fault - SWMBO

Capetonian

#8 Post by Capetonian » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:21 am

I wonder what the response would be if I went to London this morning and pulled down the Mandela statue at Waterloo station, or even just desecrated it, because I am upset about his terrorist activity resulting in the death of white people in South Africa in the early 1960's.

That is, of course, a rhetorical question!

And another one : if I were hurt or killed by the police (heaven forbid by a black policeman!) whilst resisting arrest, would hundreds of thousands of people all over the world start rioting in ‘protest’?

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#9 Post by om15 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:39 am

Inspired by the Establishment encouragement of their peaceful riots, this shower are now "demanding" the removal of the statue of Cecil Rhodes in Oxford.
Protests are planned in front of the figure today, which is located outside Oriel College in the city's high street. They are demanding the removal of the statue of Cecil Rhodes, who also served as an early architect of South African apartheid. Protestors argue Oxford University has "failed to address its institutional racism". The protests form parts of the wider Black Lives Matter movement, which has seen thousands of people take to the streets across the UK after the death of George Floyd in the US.
Pressure is mounting on Oxford City Council to remove the statue of the white imperialist, amid increasing calls to remove the legacy of racism and colonialism from institutions.
The Rhodes Must Fall Oxford campaign group, among other student groups and city councillors, are demanding the removal of the statue.
They argue the university has "failed to address its institutional racism" and the impact on students and the city.
26 Labour Party councils have also called on Oxford University to work with the council, residents and trade unions to rid the city of racism by removing the statue.
No doubt the right on trendy lefties woke lot will be urging them on and then wringing their hands when people start to get hurt. I hope the Oxford Police defend themselves very robustly when being attacked by this mob of agitators. I would imagine that once this lot have finished there won't be anybody left in the UK that would not have extinguished any sympathy that they may have had for their cause, except of course our soaking wet Prime Minister and the 26 Labour counselors in Oxford.

Capetonian

#10 Post by Capetonian » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:56 am

Perhaps that shower of rabble would care to think how much sooner the country now known as Zimbabwe would have descended into total barbarism if it hasn't been for Cecil John Rhodes and people like him.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#11 Post by prospector » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:14 am

And how well it was doing when Ian Smith was boss, bet there are many that wish that he was back in power, black and white.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#12 Post by barkingmad » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:28 am

Capetonian wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:56 am
Perhaps that shower of rabble would care to think how much sooner the country now known as Zimbabwe would have descended into total barbarism if it hasn't been for Cecil John Rhodes and people like him.
Which is why the Bristol statue should be replaced by one depicting Robert Mugabe, that’ll keep the oppressed masses happy?

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#13 Post by om15 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:46 am

The Mayor of London has now announced that he is carrying out a review of statues and place names in London with a view of removing all traces of slavery.
Khan said he did not condone breaking the law and wanted there to be a proper process for the removal of any statues that do not reflect London’s values.
I wonder what London's values are these days.

Johnson has to get hold of this situation, if we had wanted a Prime Minister that was going to allow this anti white racist rubbish we would have voted for Corbyn.

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#14 Post by BenThere » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:28 am

I like the observations I've read at Instapundit.com, a conservative blog. That's where I found the comment, which they repeat, "The cities that voted almost unanimously for Democrat candidates to fill all the local elective offices are now getting what they voted for, good and hard".

Jed Clampet, the patron of Beverly Hillbillies, moved his family from its Appalachian roots to Beverly Hills, enabled by an enormous, fossil-fueled fortune back in the 1960s. Looking back at that TV series the debate is about whether the Clampetts should have adapted to Beverly Hills or should they have nudged Beverly Hills a little closer to them. I tend to vote for the Clampets.

I can tell you one incontrovertible truth, though. If you take the police out of Detroit your reward will be an outpouring of looting, criminals unleashed, citizens fleeing for safer jurisdictions (if they can), and our schools, news reporters telling us how racist we are. And me buying more guns and ammo.

I don't live in Detroit's ghetto but I have friends and contacts there, mostly from Delta Air Lines employees, working people. Some of them still live in the 'hoods'. My sense is that there is great alarm that police presence will be diminished where they live. When I talk about it with the working employees who ride the employee bus with me when I go to do my volunteer work. I might talk to someone still working in Detroit. My early take is that the good people in the gritty urban centers that Democrats have built have just about had enough.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#15 Post by Boac » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:45 am

Knowing zilch about the way 'Police' happen in the US, what is the alternative to 'no police' apart from vigilante patrols with both 'sides' shooting at each other and everybody?

Are 'Police' just a State creation or is there a national police force?

Rwy in Sight
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#16 Post by Rwy in Sight » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:51 am

Maybe people asking for the police to move away will make sure there will b no crime in those police free areas

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#17 Post by BenThere » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:55 am

With the absence/withdrawal of the police element in our society, my take is that it becomes a free for all, pitting the armed against the unarmed, which promises to be ugly, but the armed will prevail.

My response is to stock up on ammo and have three serviceable guns, a 12 gage shotgun, a high-powered pistol, and a long-range rifle. Your results may vary. I pity the country whose citizens are denied the means to defend themselves.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#18 Post by AtomKraft » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:46 pm

Unfortunately for you Ben, dem Niggers got guns too!

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#19 Post by om15 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:08 pm

No one has been arrested or charged following the events in Bristol. A senior police officer who allowed the statue of a 17th-century slave trader to be thrown into the harbour during a Black Lives Matter protest has said that Bristol should be proud of the way it acted.

Should the statue of Nelson Mandela that we have to look at in Parliament Square, whose wife used to soak tyres in petrol before setting them on fire around the necks of her political opponents, be thrown in the river Thames by some peaceful members of the BNP, then we must expect a similarly enlightened approach from the Mayor of London.

This is going to end in tears due to the political appeasement of these anti white protesters.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#20 Post by AtomKraft » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:24 pm

In the same vein, I heard Sadiq Khan (FFS- he should be the Mayor of Calcutta, or wherever-the-****-he's-from) saying that 'Women, and black folk are under-represented in the naming of streets in London.

Also, there's few statues of Darkies, women etc...

WTF?

It was the local white folk what built this country. You wont find many statues of white folk in India, for example.

Get a grip you wanker!