Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:43 pm
Imagine being married to that ...
Exactly my thought. ~X(

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Black Lives Matter Bollocks

#343 Post by barkingmad » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:13 pm

Disregarding for a brief moment your apparent lack of lust for the messenger did you agree or disagree with the thrust of her message?

Moving on, I think this young lady was very brave to speak her mind and has had to face the inevitable Twatterstorm resulting from those who probably don’t believe she deserves to be black;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rticle-top

I’d be happy to put money on her not being invited onto MSM current affairs shows as she’s not on script for their outlook. [-X

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#344 Post by G-CPTN » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:26 pm

The 24 year old who organised the banner has been sacked from his job, as has his girlfriend.

Capetonian

#345 Post by Capetonian » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:34 pm

Disregarding for a brief moment your apparent lack of lust for the messenger did you agree or disagree with the thrust of her message?

Moving on, I think this young lady was very brave to speak her mind and has had to face the inevitable Twatterstorm resulting from those who probably don’t believe she deserves to be black;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rticle-top
Answering both your questions :

I didn't listen as I find her voice and appearance unpleasant but had I done so, would probably have agreed with the underlying message.

Completely agree with you about Esther Krakue. Her views and appearance remind me very much of an attractive and pleasant young lady with whom I shared a table on a train from London to Liverpool a couple of years ago, it may well have been her, but I've forgotten her name.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#346 Post by barkingmad » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:44 pm

G-CPTN wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:26 pm
The 24 year old who organised the banner has been sacked from his job, as has his girlfriend.
Industrial Tribunal time then? Sounds very suspect grounds for dismissal but they probably can’t afford a legal beagle to take on their case.

I still think Blackpool Airport should be challenged with breach of the ANO under which they are operating.

We’ve ended up in the UK with any jobsworth who is still vertical and breathing and speaking “banning” anything which offends them or their social and/or professional circles. The “Blade” list is getting so long as to be unmanageable and the distraction of the pedal actuated hand sanitiser dispenser is delaying initial trials of the new neckrest to a much later date.

Seenenough

#347 Post by Seenenough » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:18 pm

Each election cycle is the same here in the US.The far left begin their nonsense in the summer just before the elections because they know that there will be no attempt to stop them because of the political fall out that will likely result.

The Democrat Govenors in the States and Mayors in the cities where most of the destruction is occurring are all sitting back and saying and doing little about it because of the polical risks in the, ever left lurching, Democrat voter base.

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#348 Post by BenThere » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:52 pm

So now we have statues of American icons, Washington and Jefferson, being torn down, defaced and destroyed by the rabble. These sculptures have stood in place more than a hundred years!

I'm a native of Michigan. My ancestors fought in the civil war against slavery. None of us had slaves or ever benefited from it. But I should pay reparations? That's a hard sell with me.

Further, Robert E. Lee, who was the real inspiration for the South in the civil war, was an honorable man and soldier. He agonized about his decision to fight for the South as the civil war loomed. While his cause was opposite to the cause of my side of the civil war, I always respected his honor, and respect his statues. He was a great man, and great men can be found on both sides of a conflict. Even Ho Chi Minh was a great man.

Today, in America, we are witnessing the desecration of memorial statues to many great men. Lately even statues of Lincoln and other stalwart proponents of equality, liberty, and Freedom are being torn down by ignorant goons.

I watch it happen with a growing, seething anger, and as you know I am armed. The only thing that warms my heart is that the damage, violence and unrest occurring in America today is occurring in Democrat run cities. They voted Democrat and now they're getting Democrat government, good and hard.

Seenenough

#349 Post by Seenenough » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:22 pm

America,in my opinion, is no longer looking at an election of a Repulican against a Democrat for the office of POTUS.BLM have turned it int a very simple debate about living life in fear with all white people being forced to apologize , down on a knee ,for being born white or on the other hand living life in a society of lawful and constitutional structure, freedom and liberty.

I am also sure that if the anarchists get control the US ,having usurped the control of the Democrat Party, Europe will end up finding itself in the same boat shortly afterwards.

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#350 Post by om15 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:01 am

Meanwhile, in Brixton last night the usual street parties ended with gunshots and violence, here are some of the local residents relaxing in the evening.
I think this is quite a familiar sight and will remain so until the Police are instructed by Cressida Dick to carry out the job that we pay for.
london-news-2536061.jpg

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#351 Post by AtomKraft » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:32 am

They like a good party in Brixton!

4mastacker
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#352 Post by 4mastacker » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:02 am

Do you think now would be a good time to put the word out that I'm looking for a 76" tele.......and a pair or two of Nike trainers?
It's always my fault - SWMBO

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#353 Post by FD2 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:40 am

The Mayor condemns the violence:

Mayor of London Sadiq Khan said that "violence against the police will not be tolerated".

He tweeted: “I'm in touch with the Met about the completely unacceptable events in Brixton overnight. Violence against the police will not be tolerated. Large gatherings during COVID19 are deeply irresponsible and risk others' lives. “

So what's he going to do about it? He could organise a nice party in the park for these boys and girls and ask them to say 'sorry' - his staff could hand out free TVs and trainers if they promise to be good in the future. Scout's honour.

Dame Dick might have anticipated this sort of thing and had the riot squad nearby just in case. What a waste of space they both are. It has now gone so far away from 'brutality' that they daren't lay a hand or baton on these buggers.

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#354 Post by om15 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:03 am

I despair at Boris Johnson, he has gained an 80 seat majority because people were just so fed up with the leftie woke nonsense and wanted a Government that would restore some sense of law and order into our society.
Johnson has completely ignored the wishes of those that voted him in, encouraged peaceful anti white riots during lockdown, said that it was up to police just which statues may be torn down and thrown in rivers, allows the publicly funded State broadcaster to transmit marxist propaganda day and night and actively encourages 3% of the population to think that they are above the law.

The bloke that was caught short at the side of the road should be just about finishing his jail sentence now, I wonder how many of last night's participants will see the inside of a cell, none I bet.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#355 Post by AtomKraft » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:03 pm

Brixton, isn't that where the darkies live?

Capetonian

#356 Post by Capetonian » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:06 pm

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-25 at 14.26.13.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-06-25 at 14.26.13.jpeg (38.3 KiB) Viewed 191 times

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#357 Post by G-CPTN » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:22 pm

AtomKraft wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:32 am
They like a good party in Brixton!
I watched a media report of the disquiet which claimed that the cause wasn't 'black', but 'single mothers' with male youngsters growing up without a father figure and therefore seeking their inspiration from 'the streets'.

ISTR years ago when single mothers were the butt of the media.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#358 Post by OFSO » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:42 pm

Riots in Stuttgart a few nights ago with much damage. You have to hand it to the Germans, they don't need blacks to do the hard work !

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#359 Post by om15 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:03 pm

As LBC have now joined the righton leftie brigade we are forced to turn to other news outlets and commentaries.

Here is Rod Liddle expressing what many of us think on talk radio

Ibbie
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#360 Post by Ibbie » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:13 pm

Bet the police wished for a couple of water cannons last night.

Shame the present mayor sold them for scrap after Boris had acquired them to deal with such occurances as last night.