Re: The Liberal thread...

#61 Post by 4mastacker » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:02 pm

G-CPTN wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:56 pm
4mastacker wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:54 pm
barkingmad wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:02 am
................The defeated candidate Layla Moran, ..........., is apparently a pansexual .............
WTF does that mean?? Does she get a little bit "excited" standing at the cooker giving the lentils a stir?
It means that they are 'anybody's'.
Thank you G-C. If she's that free and easy, I'll give it a miss.
It's always my fault - SWMBO

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#62 Post by Boac » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:06 pm

She is reported to be quite liberal with it.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#63 Post by barkingmad » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:01 pm

My curiosity got the better of me so this is from the inappropriately named “Independent” news source;

“ For those who don’t know, being pansexual means that you are attracted to other people regardless of their gender. It’s different to bisexuality, which means that a person is attracted to more than one gender, but some bisexual people do also identify as pansexual. As Moran told PinkNews: “Pansexuality, to me, means it doesn’t matter about the physical attributions of the person you fall in love with, it’s about the person themselves.” I love being a lesbian but, of all the labels, I think pansexuality is probably the loveliest.”

Alas I’m no wiser but will leave them well alone.

So continuing the catering thread I suspect there won’t be much stirring of the porridge pan... :ymsick:

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#64 Post by AtomKraft » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:48 am

In other words she's a Lezzie, but she still likes a big sausage up her?

Seems reasonable.....😂

Typical liberal. Tries to sit on both sides of the fence.

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#65 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:06 am

AtomKraft wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:48 am
In other words she's a Lezzie, but she still likes a big sausage up her?

Seems reasonable.....😂

Typical liberal. Tries to sit on both sides of the fence.
Straddling the fence? Very perverse... =))

And pretty painful for blokes!
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#66 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:48 am

barkingmad wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:01 pm
My curiosity got the better of me so this is from the inappropriately named “Independent” news source;

“ For those who don’t know, being pansexual means that you are attracted to other people regardless of their gender. It’s different to bisexuality, which means that a person is attracted to more than one gender, but some bisexual people do also identify as pansexual. As Moran told PinkNews: “Pansexuality, to me, means it doesn’t matter about the physical attributions of the person you fall in love with, it’s about the person themselves.” I love being a lesbian but, of all the labels, I think pansexuality is probably the loveliest.”

Alas I’m no wiser but will leave them well alone.

So continuing the catering thread I suspect there won’t be much stirring of the porridge pan... :ymsick:
Like you I am none the wiser as to what pansexuality means! I realise that the modern world is becoming incomprehensible to me! Time to avail myself of BM's bladed instrument of destruction perhaps! :-?
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#67 Post by Boac » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:56 am

It's perfectly clear to me - it reminds me of a guy I knew - "Shag anything that doesn't move and if it does move, chase it down"

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#68 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:58 am

Boac wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:56 am
It's perfectly clear to me - it reminds me of a guy I knew - "Shag anything that doesn't move and if it does move, chase it down"
Oh so you mean a typical bloke then. Why can't they just say that then? =))
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#69 Post by Boac » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:59 am

'Cos she is female?

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#70 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:03 am

Boac wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:59 am
'Cos she is female?
Does not compute because a female who wants to behave like a typical bloke is often referred to, hypocritically perhaps, by other blokes, as a slag! =))
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#71 Post by barkingmad » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:31 am

In case anyone in the UK had forgotten, we do have 3 main political parties in the HoC, all claiming their expenses and dipping their snouts in the trough of subsidised catering whilst awaiting their £3,000 pa pay rise.

We haven’t heard about or from this lot for a while so I thought this item from one of their members might clarify their policy, apart from a religious conviction that Brexit is wrong, on the vexed topic of human rights;

A member of the South East Liberal Democrats was outraged yesterday when he received an invitation to the SE Region Conference and AGM on November 21st. This was his reply:

“I am surprised that these MPs listed below have the bare-faced effrontery to show their faces in front of members after they have unilaterally committed our supposedly LIBERAL party to demanding that the government impose full-scale martial law on the British people. I joined the party all those years ago (from its inception, in point of fact) because it was a liberal party that believed in fundamental human rights. It is difficult to think of human rights more fundamental than freedom of movement, freedom of association and the right to protest, but now, as a consequences of the Parliamentary Party’s unilateral action, it seems that we have been transformed into a party that opposes those most fundamental of fundamental human rights and is committed to the imposition of tyranny and the enslavement of the human race by the global elite. I, as a member, was never at any point consulted about this, so I think that the word “democratic” can be removed from the party’s title as well as the word “liberal”. What has been done is an act of infamy and betrayal that makes the propping up of Cameron’s Tory government from 2010-2015 seem trivial by comparison. How does it make you feel, as a liberal, to see fascist police stop people crossing the border into Wales, break up private parties, beat up peaceful demonstrators and impose illegal fines on innocent members of the public in the manner of the Tontons Macoutes of Papa Doc Duvalier? How can you defend the culling of care home residents and the denial of vital treatment to cancer and heart patients? How can you defend the destruction of peoples’ livelihoods, the further impoverishment of the world’s poor, and the unsustainable accumulation of public debt? Martial law is evil. Its purpose is the imposition of serfdom. The Parliamentary Party must know this. The Parliamentary Party must also know that COVID-19 has an infection fatality ratio of 0.26%, which is almost identical to the more severe variants of seasonal flu. More than 97% of the population has nothing to fear from it. I cannot believe that any of our MPs is gullible enough to believe the lies pumped out by the Government, the mainstream media and the prostitute scientists bankrolled by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and big pharma. Their actions must be motivated by one of three things: wickedness, extreme stupidity or cowardice, or perhaps by a combination of all three. Utter and everlasting shame on them.”

Something tells me he won’t be renewing his membership. [-X

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#72 Post by OFSO » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:19 am

Excellent, truly 100% excellent. Well done!

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#73 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Sun May 16, 2021 11:16 am

Alan Watts may have been a humbug in some ways, but I love listening to his well modulated tones and take some of his ideas seriously...

Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."