A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Stay away from #nzhellhole

#61 Post by John Hill » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:41 am

bob2s wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:05 am
John, you seem to have some problem with accepting the fact that taking up crime was a choice the 15 year old boy made, as I stated, he suffered the consequences of Australian law,a law that we were in our right to enforce.
Oh I see you are playing the Guantanamo Card, now that is pretty heavy and I can't match that!
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#62 Post by Pontius Navigator » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:14 pm

John just loves an argument.

Only straight topic is restoring old things

bob2s
Capt
Capt

#63 Post by bob2s » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:56 pm

Quote --Oh I see you are playing the Guantanamo Card, now that is pretty heavy and I can't match that!

As you can't match it ,we will call this thread closed Australia 1 New Zealand 0

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#64 Post by John Hill » Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:15 am

Talking about sport, have'nt you got some balls to sandpaper? =))

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Underarm and underhand....

#65 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:31 am

I see that Greg Chappell, and his brother Trevor still have much to answer for in (or on) the field of rocky cricketing relations between NZ and Australia as cricketing nations!

We South Africans, as God fearing Christian people, forgive the cheating Aussie bastards for sand papering the ball at Newlands, and we will never allow the devil to deviate us from the true path of sportsmanship, fair play and forgiveness, unless one of our names is Cronje, in whose case, the devil made him do it! =))

This being Sunday let us raise out hands in prayer for our cheating Australian brothers... may the Good Lord forgive them... (and South African hypocrites)

Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

ian16th
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#66 Post by ian16th » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:23 am

Don't forget that it was Fannie de Villiers who spotted the villains in action, and he got a cameraman to zoom in on the action.
Cynicism improves with age

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

"You know South Africans; we never give up."

#67 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:11 am

ian16th wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:23 am
Don't forget that it was Fannie de Villiers who spotted the villains in action, and he got a cameraman to zoom in on the action.
Good old "Petrus Stephanus "Fanie" de Villiers", the man that made Tony Greig eat his odds back in 1994 (or was it 1993, my mind is slowly eroding)! :-bd
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

ian16th
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: "You know South Africans; we never give up."

#68 Post by ian16th » Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:15 am

TheGreenGoblin wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:11 am
ian16th wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:23 am
Good old "Petrus Stephanus "Fanie" de Villiers", the man that made Tony Greig eat his odds back in 1994 (or was it 1993, my mind is slowly eroding)! :-bd
Never met him, but he appears to be the sort of guy I'd enjoy a few beers with.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#69 Post by barkingmad » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:07 pm

O M G, what have I done by reviving this thread which had lain dormant for 11 months?!

Now the brickbats and insults flow copiously from the keyboards around the O-N family and it is all beginning to look like the USA OK Corral style of 'discussion'!

Bearing in mind that humble little me has been posting BS for most of my time here, I now know to where I can go to seek the unblemished truth about almost everything so I hereby share with you all my new Encyclopedia Britannica sources of wisdom of Blessed, sorry, Kim Il Jacinda;

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/flash ... e-of-truth

It's those teeth which discourage me from ever again enjoying a certain bedroom practice which once used to be quite pleasurable... :-o

And if that was not enough;

https://www.nzcpr.com/a-masterclass-in-propaganda/

Seems strangely North Korean in flavour, though I've never eaten expertly wok'd dog... =))

Anyhow, I must go and take my medication as prescribed at the correct time of day.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#70 Post by barkingmad » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:12 pm

From our Branch Covidian member down under in what was once considered a wonderful place to live;

“Shrieks of Kiwi panic on Twitter. Everyone has to consider him/herself, and all other Kiwis, as squelching, oozing sacks of covvie venom. Keep away, keep awaaaaaaay.

But they can all meet together to savour the joyous experience of the fake test queue:

‘We know that on the first day of testing it can take time for systems to be stood up and queues can be long. Please prepare to be in a queue for some time –wear a mask, take food and water with you’…” ~X(

Nothing however about taking a piss, as they take it out of their populace!

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#71 Post by John Hill » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:20 am

barkingmad wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:12 pm
From our Branch Covidian member down under in what was once considered a wonderful place to live;
It is not a nice place to be so stay away, stay well away!

“Shrieks of Kiwi panic on Twitter. Everyone has to consider him/herself, and all other Kiwis, as squelching, oozing sacks of covvie** venom. Keep away, keep awaaaaaaay.

But they can all meet together to savour the joyous experience of the fake test queue:

‘We know that on the first day of testing it can take time for systems to be stood up and queues can be long. Please prepare to be in a queue for some time –wear a mask, take food and water with you’…” ~X(

Nothing however about taking a piss, as they take it out of their populace!
**Australian word.

Stay well away, we really do not need your type here! So stay away! =))

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#72 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:36 am

Surely your Christian spirit decrees that there is some quiet spot in NZ where you could accomodate barkingmad, a small New Zealand clinic perhaps, staffed by firm calved Kiwi nurses in sensible shoes, in white dresses with beatific smiles and large syringes full of Largactil, all the better to quench the brain fever that so animates the poor tormented bm?
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#73 Post by John Hill » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:00 am

Oh, we have all the most modern facilities..

prospector
Capt
Capt

#74 Post by prospector » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:13 am

"Oh, we have all the most modern facilities.."

But even so, with very few folk hospitalised yet with the lurgy, our medical facilities would appear to be stretched. Going to be a real panic stations if covid delta gets a foothold in the country.

ian16th
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#75 Post by ian16th » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:57 am

Reminded me of RAF Hospital Ely!

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#76 Post by John Hill » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:04 am

prospector wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:13 am

But even so, with very few folk hospitalised yet with the lurgy, our medical facilities would appear to be stretched. Going to be a real panic stations if covid delta gets a foothold in the country.

Too true, so best to observe the lockdown and always the mask when out and about.

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#77 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:19 am

John Hill wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:04 am
prospector wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:13 am

Too true, so best to observe the lockdown and always the mask when out and about.
And don't forget, the straitjacket for some, all for the protection of the public. =))
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#78 Post by barkingmad » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:11 am

:ymsick:
TheGreenGoblin wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:36 am
Surely your Christian spirit decrees that there is some quiet spot in NZ where you could accomodate barkingmad, a small New Zealand clinic perhaps, staffed by firm calved Kiwi nurses in sensible shoes, in white dresses with beatific smiles and large syringes full of Largactil, all the better to quench the brain fever that so animates the poor tormented bm?
TGG, please try not to be so sensuously explicit in your description of my potential future carers, their calves and their apparel.

On reading it I experienced a sudden severe swelling in the nether regions accompanied by frothing at the mouth and my current carers had to rapidly strap me to the gurney, kept close by for such events, whilst they then repeatedly and assertively applied flannels rinsed in iced water!

This sort of event might seriously affect my lifespan, even more drastically than my frequent bicycling attacks on double-decker buses whilst exercising outside, without a face nappy, thereby risking something strange and lethal happening within 28 days. [-X

Apropos any future visit I might make to the balmy film studio land down under, I also doubt if that will happen any time soon seeing as how Shergar’s sister continues in the impossible task of finding the holy grail of permanent Covid-free Valhalla;

Try this original piece today by a senior executive at pharmaceutical company setting out the choices facing Australia and New Zealand. Thanks to their misguided pursuit of zero-Covid, there are no good options. Here is the opening section:

“There is a moment in one of the Mad Max films where Max and his band of tagalongs have successfully escaped from their pursuers and are striking out through the post-apocalyptic Outback in search of The Safe Place, a haven of security where they hope to live out their lives in peace. After much struggle, they crest the top of an enormous dune only to see an endless desert stretching out beyond the horizon. It is as this point that the true nature of their predicament becomes clear; do they continue on alone into the unending sea of sand in what may be the forlorn hope of reaching The Safe Place, or do they stay where they are until their pursuers inevitably catch up with them, or do they turn around and head back into danger but to somewhere where they know there is water and shelter?

In many ways, this is an apt metaphor for the situation Australia and New Zealand now find themselves in with respect to Covid. Having apparently successfully escaped from the pandemic, what should they do now? Do they plough on in the hope of reaching some kind of Safe Place, which may or may not exist, or do they instead attempt to re-join the rest of the world?”

Hope youse down under don’t get too lonely and potentially suicidal locked up in solitary confinement... :-?

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#79 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:49 am

barkingmad wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:11 am
:ymsick:
TheGreenGoblin wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:36 am
TGG, please try not to be so sensuously explicit in your description of my potential future carers, their calves and their apparel.

On reading it I experienced a sudden severe swelling in the nether regions accompanied by frothing at the mouth and my current carers had to rapidly strap me to the gurney, kept close by for such events, whilst they then repeatedly and assertively applied flannels rinsed in iced water!

This sort of event might seriously affect my lifespan, even more drastically than my frequent bicycling attacks on double-decker buses whilst exercising outside, without a face nappy, thereby risking something strange and lethal happening within 28 days. [-X
Dear Bakingmad,

Would MI6 have sent Bond to a little "health farm" for some R&R without a plethora of sensual, nay sexy and beautiful women with which to divert him? The answer, of course is no, and thus we would not doom you to some monkish cell, full of abstinence and continual reflection on the virus and perpetual indulgence in a very unhealthy face mask fetish!

I suggest that the priapic swelling that has thus transfigured your day (and you pants) is a good sign and means that we may not need the Largactil after all. The frothing at the mouth and being bound to the gurney, on the other hand, bothers me, Has anybody attached electrodes to your scalp in the last few hours? If so we must get them to halt this barbaric treatment immediately!

Damp towels are fine, as is soothing music and the mathematical conderation of the female form.

Keep up the treatment and you progress is assured.

Yours faithfully

Dr Green Goblin

MA, ATR-BC, BTOAD, LCAT

(Therapist)

Think Bond, not Covid Mr Barkingmad...

Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."